Report Writer - Sales Configurator

I would like to confirm that there is no way to include details about
Configured BOMs (generated through the Sales Configurator) on a SOP document.

I expect this is so due to Report Writer's inability to access tables which
are not listed in the Core Dynamics dictionary.
0
fgw (54)

Auto configuring an LDAP Address book for a Outlook profile
We have written our own LDAP Address Book which plugs into Microsoft Outlook. We are wanting to be able to automatically configure the address book to a profile when installing our product. Does anyone know if this can be done and if so how it can be done? Or even just point me in a general direction? I have looked at the Office resource kit but the configuring profiles as part of that, seems to be more for the actual install of Outlook rather than profiles and doesn't really seem to cover actually adding services (address books) to a profile. ...

Report Header Lookup Question
I have a report running from a parameter query where a start and end date are entered and then the report opens within those dates. I want the report name to look something like this... Jobs Worked from ________ to _________. How would I make the dates entered in the parameter boxes populate to the header title? Any help is much appreciated. On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:29:00 -0700, Adam wrote: > I have a report running from a parameter query where a start and end date are > entered and then the report opens within those dates. I want the report name > to look something like t...

Export report to pdf
I have a report that I want to sent to someone on email as a pdf attachement I go to file - sent to as an attachment and there a window opened with a number of differnt formats to select such as Text, snapshort but no pdf file But my friend's computer when he did the same there is a pdf file in the box for selection What am I mising in my omputer. My computer has ADobe reader version 8 How can get pdf file formate? I read stepen's site but I could not understand because I am a novice. klam Hi, have a look here: http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm -- Best regards, ___________...

Sales Summary
I have a table with sales figures dated from 2005 to current. I'd like a report to show the following: Sales for each year 2005, 06, 07 Total of sales to date Total of sales last month Total of sales last 3 months I can do the first 2 no problem but I would I incorporate sales over the last n months? -- TIA Sales over the last three months could be calculated in a header or footer with an expression like: =Sum(Abs([SalesDate]>=DateAdd("m",-3,Date())) * [SalesAmount]) -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http:...

HELP RE: DISPLAY CHECK NUMBER ON PAYEE REPORT WITH
How do I get a historic payment reoport for a specific payee including check number, date, amount, and payee name? ie: "Car Loan Payment history for the period 1/1/01 thru today" Payee: Check # : Date: Amount: (and perhaps a running total or a final total) I think I have tried all the built in reports and can't find one to do this or modify existing to do this. I see this information in the "view payee details" window, listed in the format I require but when I select PRINT all that prints is the bar graph that is also displayed on this page. I ca...

How can I make my Headers print on all pages of my report?
Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all of the pages of the document and not just the first page? Thank you. On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:29:22 -0800, SIRSTEVE wrote: > Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all > of the pages of the document and not just the first page? > > Thank you. What header? There is a Report Header, a Page Header, each group in the report (if you are grouping your data) can have a Header. If you mean the Report Header, you can't. The Report Header, by definition, only prints on th...

Report Writer Conditional Field Question
I should know the answer to this but my head is working on a different problem at the moment. In Report Writer, on a SOP Blank Invoice, I want to conditionally show the SOP_Line_Work_PrimaryShipToAddressCode ONLY when it is not equal to 'Primary' or 'Ship To'. In essence, I need to show the SOP Line Level Address when it's an outlier from their two standard address codes. I built a conditional field in RW that checks for Primary and returns blank ("") or the address. Works great. But now I need to add an OR condition and I'm stuck. I can't seem to be able...

Reports for Orders
Hello! I am trying to create a report that is based on Orders. That is, the report will display Orders and group its underlying Activities and summarise their durations. An order named A has 4 activities. Two of them have the Category field set to A and have 3 hours duration each. Two of them have the Category field set to B and have 4 hours duration each. The report would look like this: Order Name A Activity Category A duration 6 hours Activity Category B duration 8 hours So I went to Crystal Reports and started playing with it. First thing I find is that ...

Third Party Report
Hi, We are using a Third Party with GP 10 and it has it's own POP purchase order blank form and can see by clicking on gp tools Customize Report Writer and selecting the third party product name. I go to Alternate/modified forms and reports to give access to it by selecting the third party product in the product drop down menu and selecting reports unfortunately I don't see it there any idea how to make the system print the third party POP in place of the standart one? thanks for the help Well, have you generated a purchase order? If you are using a third party add-on, you w...

Sales transactions Tables activity
I have Great Plains 9.0 with Service Pack 3 and am looking for a quick explanation on Sales Transactions table entries. Is there any way someone can quickly go over what exactly happens on a Sales Order during the Sales Transaction process. From placing an order, to picking it, to fulfilling it, to invoicing and creating a back order. My issue is that we have moved from printing Pick Tickets at time of order entry, to having our Warehouse print the pick tickets once an hour. The problem is that some Pick tickets don't print, and we cannot determine why. The reps who have entered the o...

Full Page X Report
I hope someone might find this useful. This formats the X/Z report to fit on one Full Page. Slapped together quickly but you can format it how you like using XML... http://www.newestech.com/downloads/FullPageXReport.zip Casey Hanson New West Technologies ...

How to integrate crystal report with vc++
Hi all I am very new in the field forsoftware development. I have to integrate crystal reports with my vc++ application, which will distribute to clients. I find some stuff on net but i have some confusions. 1. what is best method(easy, quick to develop, and flexible in genrating reports) to integrate it, i.e crystal activex control, crystal automation server, crystal report engine, or some other else. 2. Is we can make crystal project(EXE) and integrate with my vc++ application, like data reports of vb. If yes, how can I, and for this what version of crystal report i have to use(i.e standar...

CRM 4.0 reports #2
Is anybody know how to create new SSRS report for crm 4.0 and deploy? On May 21, 2:32=A0am, lily <uma_natara...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is anybody know how to create new SSRS report for crm 4.0 and deploy? For a simple report you have the report wizard within the client. Otherwise you will need to use an SRS report writer such as the one in Visual Studio. If you create one in Visual Studio, log into CRM as Administrator and you should be able to add in the report through the client. Leon Tribe ...

In Account Overview report, increase display of Contacts from 10 to 20
Hi all, I am making a custom version of the Account Overview report and, among other changes, increasing the number of Contacts displayed from 10 to 20. This is the code that I found that does it: "=IIF(Fields!fullname.Value = "(Limited to 10 contacts) - - ",ReportItems!txtlimited10con.Value,Fields!fullname.Value)" Can anyone please tell me how to change it to do what I want? If I change the 10s to 20s and I build I get this error message: "The value expression for the textbox 'txtAddcontacts' refers to the report item 'txtlimited20con'. Report item...

Ability to Change PO Number When Generating PO From Sales Order
When generating a Purchase Order using the SOP to POP link (from Sales Transaction Entry) would like the ability to change the next PO Number. ...

Business Portal 2.0 and SQL Reporting Services
Hello - I just recently installed Business Portal on a new server and then installed SQL reporting services on the same box. The installation of SQL reporting services broke Business Portal! I can get to http://server/reports but not http://server/sites/BusinessPortal. What do I need to get these both to work on the same box? Thank You!! Good Morning!! What error message do you get when you try to browse to Business Portal? I don't know much about SQL Reporting Services, but do you have to select a website for it to run? Thanks, Rekoj "GreenThumb" wrote: > Hell...

Report preview error
Hi all. We have a problem with reports on one system; there is an error message when we try to preview a report in the report list. The error says something like (translating from local language) "The report cannot be executed because a component 'Connector for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services' is not installed". All the reports can be run normally by opening them first, it's just the preview that isn't working. This is a CRM 4.0 setup, where the SQL Server with Reporting Services is running on the same server as CRM server. I found this in the system...

eXtender SOP Reports - GP8
The following calculated field exists on some eXtender reports: FUNCTION_SCRIPT( RW_SOP_GetCustomerItemDescription SOP_LINE_WORKItemNumber) I would like to add it to my modified report, but cannot seem to find the function. I have followed the instructions, and checked what functions are available under each module (and only saw one). Would anyone know what I'm missing? Is this a GP functions that I have to bring into the eXtender library? If so, how? Is it not already here if I see it used [successfully] on other reports? Thank you, Maria. ...

Sales for Outlook Install problem
I am trying to install the Sales for Outlook on a client machine and it gives me this error: "An error has occured prematurely" This error happens right at the end of the install, and then proceeds to roll back the installation. This is a Windows XP SP1 machine with Office 2000. Office Service Pack 3 has been applied as well as the special outlook fixpack. The account is set up with local administrator authority. According to the documentation, everything should be fine as far as prereq's are concerned. I did notice that this machine has the db2 runtime client o...

Sales Targets for Sales Manager
Hi All, I need to input yearly a sales target for our sales managers. History should be kept for reporting. Does anyone know where to find some info on how to set up suxh an entity. Thanks for any help ...

Print Report Landscape
On my form I put a Print Button. This button prints the current record only, using an embedded macro. It works fine, except the record is printed in portait. I need it to print landscape. What do I need to do to correct this? Thanks Add this code to your print button OnClick event: Dim vPrinter As Access.Printer Set vPrinter = Application.Printer vPrinter.Orientation = acPRORLandscape -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "Summing multiple fields on a form" wrote: > On my form I put a Print Button. This button prints the current record only, >...

Report format 04-10-07
Is it possilbe to report data within a row instead of a column? For example, if I had 3 records from a particular query, it would show up like this: Record1 Record2 Record3 I have a table that has data for each week. I want to put the week number as the heading for each column. Is this possible? Thanks, Jasper On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:36:37 -0400, "Jaz" <jrecto99@yahoo.com> wrote: >Is it possilbe to report data within a row instead of a column? > >For example, if I had 3 records from a particular query, it would show up >like this: > >Re...

Configure Spam filter to ignore certain subject lines
Hello: I have a small buisness and a web site. On this site i have an email page. There are several subject lines on a drop-down list. When someone sends me email via the site, they choose a subject. I then have rules in Outlook that send these emails to folders so I can sort and reply to them. The issue I am having is that when someone sends an email with one of these pre-built subject lines, they often end up in my Spam folder. Is there a way to edit my spam filter to have these phrases and not react to them? Thanks. No, but considering this email is coming from your w...

Adding HST and QST taxes to Invoice report
Just a background on each tax: HST is 8% of sales QST is 7.5% calculated after adding 5% GST I found out how to get these taxes calculating correctly in GP, but am having troubles having the amounts print correctly on the Invoice crystal report. For some reason, sometimes it gives the right tax amount, other times it is way off (usually less). Here's what I have for the calculated field in GP report writer: Conditional: "SOP_Tax_WORK_HIST.Tax Detail ID = "S-QST" AND SOP_LINE_WORK.Component Sequence = 0" True Case: "SOP_Tax_WORK_HIST.Sales Tax Amou...

CRM Sales Resources?
Hello all! My company is preparing to implement MS CRM very soon. We have been using the Notes platform almost exclusively, and are switching to Exchange and Outlook in conjunction with CRM. I am a lowly account manager, not a systems person, but have a geeky nature, and an interest in this migration working. I've just found this forum, and am happy to have discovered it! I'm wondering if you have found any other particularly helpful resource sites in addition to this one? (Particularly with regard to customization and Outlook integration.) Any suggestions appreciated! EC msd2d.c...