Report Writer Page Two

Is there any way to create a page 2 of a report?  I would like to be able to
print purchase orders with all necessary info (which i already have created)
but then i would like, at the same time, to print a second page to always
print out that has all of the same info minus the prices.
--
Thanks
Knavas

Report: Reset page number in new section
Hi. I am a newcomer to Access database and would much appreciate your help in this matter. I've visited the threads about resetting page number in each new section in a report and actually pasted the code into my database. It works well in a report, where the section is the field control of the source query, but it seems to get "lost" when, in another report, with the same code inserted (and duly changed where necessary), the section is the result of a format function (Year: Format$([Date];"yyyy"). The unbound control name ctlGrpPages goes from Group Page 1 of 3,...

Printing subset of pages dynamically using excel macros
Hi All: I am trying to use Excel VBA macro to dynamically print certain number of pages. Let me explain: I have a print button in the second page of my spreadsheet. When I click this button I have to start ptinting from second page onwards . But the end is dynamic. Depending on the number of records available it can vary (i.e can be 10 records or 40 or 30 or2 etc). I would really appreciate if some one could help me with this scenario. I very badly need this in my project. Thanks in advance nsgargya -- nsgargya ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

reporting
I would like to see a report that journals ever action in POS. the journal that view each reciept in the ledger type report. Filtering it by the printer so you don't have to look at duplicate reciepts. Important filters: Batch, Register, Tender type. Drill downs: Customer, Transaction Come on everyone, I can't be the only one that thinks this would help make the software more useful. I is so ackward chasing all the reports ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click t...

Bank Rec. V10
I have a customer who has reported an issue with one of the reports that is printed when the 'Reconcile' is processed. There are reports that set to be produced when they run the reconcile - Outstanding Transactions, Reconciliation Posting Journal, Cleared Transactions Journal. All of the reports are set to go to screen first of all and the user would normally then send the reports to the printer. The user has said that since they were upgraded to V10 a few months ago, one of the reports - Cleared transactions - goes to the screen but the printer icon is greyed out and they c...

Error in download report
When I'm trying to download report from CRM web client, the following error comes up: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The permissions granted to user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' are insufficient for performing this operation. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.AccessDeniedException: The permissions granted to user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' are insufficient for performing this operation. at Microsoft.Re...

Report modification in RMS
The standard reports available in RMS seem rather limited; has anyone found out how to customize reports, add fields, formulas, etc...? I would be curious to know how difficult this is to do.. thanks! -- Robert Gross check back in the newsgroup - there are usually several report discussions each week. The basics are: look in the ..\Store Operations\Reports directory the *.qrp files are the tempaltes for the reports you see on the Reports menu in SO Manager you can edit the files by first making a copy of the original version, then unchecking the "Read Only"attributefor the f...

Consolidating tables for reporting through crystal
I was wondering if anyone out there has come up with a good way of reporting across multiple companies? We have 30 distinct companies in GP and the best solution I have come up with is to create a stored procedure that pulls data from each company db. I can then use Crystal to report off that sp and get consolidated information. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Doug Consider using views using union queries, instead of stored procs. there is one other way You cn use an OLAP tool such as Proclarity from Professional Advantage or XL Reporter from solver Inc These tools give you more tha...

Parameter criteria in Report
I have a report that is generated based on 2 date parameters. The user can choose any dates they want. Is there a way to capture the beginning and end date entries to display them in the report??? Presently, when the report is displayed, there is nothing on it to indicate the date range the user selected. Help? Currently I type the following into a textbox in the header of the report: ="Between " & [Type a beginning date for report header] & " and " & [Type an ending date for report footer] The problem with this is that every time you run the report...

ACC2000: save WHERE clause to report via code
I have a report where I need to save the WHERE clause to it, so another routine (which I did not write) can open the report and create a PDF from it. How do I do this via code? Thank you. In article <MPG.22090127335ec41c9896b8@news.readfreenews.net>, uce@ftc.gov says... > I have a report where I need to save the WHERE clause to it, so another > routine (which I did not write) can open the report and create a PDF > from it. > > How do I do this via code? > > Thank you. > p.s. My report is not opened via the docmd.openreport command, hence the need t...

numbers in the center of the page?
When I work on a page it has page numbers in the center of the sheet. It's hard to see numbers underneath. how do I remove them? View>Normal might do it. Regards Rowan Numbers in the center of page wrote: > When I work on a page it has page numbers in the center of the sheet. It's > hard to see numbers underneath. how do I remove them? View>normal I assume you are in page break view -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Numbers in the center of page" <Numbers in the center of page@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

CRM Reports 08-08-07
I am interested iin reviewing CRM for deployment at my company. The most important part for us are the administrative reports. I have tried to find a complete list/description of the available reports, with samples, if possible, but have been unsuccessful. Anyone know where I could get this? Thanks. Dear Nancy, CRM reports are based on SQL server reporting services (SRS). you have to configure it using start->SQL server -> report server wizard. Also you can view the reports on web. Let me know if you want, I can show you on my server. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professio...

Item Movement Report #2
Does anyone know of a report out there that will tell me item, description, current quantitiy on-hand, quantity sold, and vendor for a specified date range? I've seen the item movement reports but it doesn't tell me the current quantity on-hand... any ideas? Thanks! ...

Crystal Report Error 12-10-03
We just implemented Microsoft CRM internally. When attempting to preview any report, however, we receive the following error: "Unable to communicate with the report viewer : Invalid report output (SSO or Crystal logon, or other error)". Tried the TechKnowledge base, but could find no possible resolution. Has anyone else run into this error? Thanks! Ed Wlodarczyk Kreischer Miller Technology ...

Two new versions of the Auto FE Updater are available.
Enhancements - Stop the user from seeing the Access 2007 Security Warning - Certain content in this database has been disabled. Set Access 2007 Trusted Location=yes can now be specified in the INI file. - My Documents can now be specified in the MainApps entry - Check for updates to the Auto FE Updater program. - Added a button to place the CMD launcher line into the clipboard. - Minor bug fixes and better error messages http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/archive/2009/11/14/two-new-versions-of-the-auto-fe-updater-are-available.aspx Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Acces...

exclude cover page from page numbering
How can I exclude the cover page from being counted in the numbered page scheme? I want the inside page to be where page numbering starts? What version Publisher? If you are using Publisher 2000 or below, open help, index tab, input page_numbering in the search. There are only workarounds. Newer versions of Publisher you will have a dialogue that will ask you what page number. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Leo" <Leo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01C6E0E9-1BBB-4ECB-9FD2-68D28AD...

Reports from Excel
The other day I wanted to transfer a report from my Home to my Office to = enable a colleague to print off the Report. I could have just faxed the = Report but this results in poor quality reproduction.=20 I appreciate it is possible to email the Excel file as an attachment. I = am also aware that you can copy / paste the report into a new single = sheet worksheet and the copy / paste special / values. However, when I = tried this method with two pages of charts I encountered difficulties. What is the easiest way to send reports by email without sending "large" = attachments?=20 T...

Speed up revenue/expense deferral reports
When a batch of transactons have revenue deferrals, the edit reports take forever to print. Speeding up this process would be greatly appreicated. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/...

page setup will not print landscape
I am trying to print an excel sheet in landscape. When I go into the page setup it's default orientation is portrait. I click the landscape option, but the print preview doesn't change. It doesn't print in landscape either. This is version excel 2002 on office xp. The latest software updates for xp and office have been applied to my computer. The printer is an HP LJ 4000N also updated with the latest drivers. Any suggestions? Thanks, -Tim Go into your printer properties and verify that if you change orientation there it actually happens. IF not remove your printer ...

Subtracting two group footers
I have built a report that attempts to compare year over year changes in commission. There are 2 groups in the report on "team" and then by "year". If the 2009 total was $1000 and the 2010 total was $1500, I would like the "team" total to show me $500 so I can compute the percentage chnage. Is that possible? You could try an expression like: =Sum(Abs(Year([MyDateField])=Year(Date())) * [Commission]) - Sum(Abs(Year([MyDateField])=Year(Date())-1) * [Commission]) -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "mcmum01" wrote: > I have...

Page Numbering in a booklet
I'm creating approx. 300 bid sheets for an auction, each page should be 5.5 x 8.5 portrait, but needs to print 2 per page onto 8.5 x 11 (landscape). Then we cut the paper in half. I used the catalog merge in Pulisher 2003 with a publication that's setup as a booklet. All's well when looking at the publication on screen, but when printing, Publisher sees my doc as a booklet, so it prints pages 1, 300 on the first sheet, then 2, 299 etc. Any way to get the merging I need to create two 5.5 x 8.5 forms printed on one 8.5 x 11 page, and have it print 1,2 on first page, 3,4 or ne...

Pivot Chart: Can Page Fields Interact? #2
Dear Forum, I have a pivot chart with two page fields across the top, County an City. I would like it so that when I select a County, only the Cities in tha County will appear in the City page field to be selected. Can this be done in a pivot chart? Is there a VB solution. Thanks, Bill Cockeril -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The hierarchy is possible only when you create a chart using a cube file or if the pivot chart is created from a cube good luc kanan ...

Expense Deferral Report
Is anyone using the Expense/Revenue deferral application of GP? I'm trying to find a report that would give me detail information of the activity (including descriptions). If you may have created a report thru Smartlist builder, I would be interested in knowing what you pulled together. Thanks Merle This is a followup to see if anyone is using this. "Merle Schwickerath" wrote: > Is anyone using the Expense/Revenue deferral application of GP? I'm trying > to find a report that would give me detail information of the activity > (including descriptions). If...

A2007
Is this a bug or is my db corrupted? I have queries for the record source of many reports that were originally created in A 2003. When I open up the query (not a stored query, but just the sql code) and make changes, and run it, it runs fine. I save it and save the report. Then when I open the report, it reverts back to the previous sql statement and my changes disappear! I have ended up having to create stored queries and use them as the record source, which works, but it is frustrating to not be able to have a sql string as a record source on the report. Can anyone else duplicat...

Timecard Report for HQ
Does anyone have a timecard report for HQ? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_094E_01C73E37.D12AB970 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Greg, Have you tried the one on CustomerSource? http://tinyurl.com/b8949 6th one down. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reade...

Duplicate prompts in crosstab query and subsequent report
I have a crosstab query in which I am prompting for a date range (Between [Enter Start Date] and [Enter End Date]). When I run this report it prompts me multiple times for the date range. For example: I have a report pulling from one crosstab query which contains 10 graphs. The report prompts me 10 times for a start and stop date. How do I design the crosstab query to only prompt once for the entire report? (it does the same thing if I prompt for other parameters also and isn't limited to graphical reports - it will do multiple prompts for list-type reports also...