Report WRITER legends values #2

Hello.
I need to modify existing modified report. Where can I find values for
legends fields?
Thanks. Sofiya.

Hello Sofiya, Legend fields are placeholders that may contain pretty much
anything, depending of the report you are working with.

For example, on many reports, they are used to display the range values used
when generating the report. (From-To)

One thing you must remember though is that they are always typed as strings
so you need to convert them if you want to do any arithmetic operations with
them.

In conclusion, if you want to evaluate the legend field values for a report,
print it and compare it with it's design in report writer so you know which
legend fields are where on the report.

Hope it helped.
--
Frederik Gagnon
Analyst Programmer

"Report Writer user-defined functions" wrote:

> Hello.
> I need to modify existing modified report. Where can I find values for
> legends fields?
> Thanks. Sofiya.

Chart Legend Color Index Assignment
Looking for VBA code to run on Workbook_Open to ensure a Legend having up to 10 different variables does NOT "automatically" assign to same color to 2 different variables. TIA - Bob Check out the color palette (Tools menu > Options > Color tab). The chart uses the bottom two rows of colors for its data, then when it runs out it cycles through the rest of the palette. If the palette has been customized by someone unfamiliar with this behavior, you may get duplication of colors. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTe...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

open two different Access reports