Report writer application page features are too small

I find that when building a report in report writer all features are too
small to navigate.  Is there a way to enlarge the page?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=29121505-0dce-4b49-ac84-63c0c955c652&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
CCAA (1)

Home page disappeared
Hello, I am working with GP 9. what i found is, no gp user is able to see home page (even sa user). i checked SY08000 table, it seems fine. user:sa DISPHP:1 REFRSHP:1 User_Role: 100 can somebody help me to resolve this issue. Thanks. Bhavin Did it ever appear? Have you loaded the lastest OWC components? "Bhavin" wrote: > Hello, > > I am working with GP 9. what i found is, no gp user is able to see home page > (even sa user). i checked SY08000 table, it seems fine. > user:sa > DISPHP:1 > REFRSHP:1 > User_Role: 100 > > can somebody help...

How to cc someone on emails through Direct Mail feature
Hi, I am trying to use Direct mail to send emails to a list of leads/contacts. How can I cc my manager on the emails that are going to be sent out through direct mail. Thank you ...

Can't set the page size as large as the printer will print!
Hi, We use publisher 2002 at the office to make some large montages using our HP750C. In other programs, we can set the page size to 34" by 60" and print large displays, but in Publisher, if we set the page size to larger than the "standard" large page size of 34 by 44, then it will make the display area that big, but the white page underneath is still 34 by 44. Is there a size limit to publisher? Or, do you think it something in the printer setup under Publisher? We are stumped. We can print larger displays from Canvas and a Oilfield Seismic mapping program, but not P...

Web query
Hi, I need to export a table from web to excel. The table is large and the web only shows 20 entries per page and there are over 100 pages. I recorded a macro to pull over one page at a time but as more things are added to the table the pages increase and when they increase I need to add a new block of code. I have a feeling it's possible to get the whole table, irrespective of number of pages in the one go. However, I don't know how to do that. Could you let me know if this is actually possible and how to go about it please? A section of the code is at end of this ...

Subsequent pages having top/center formatting.
Hi, I have a simple question. I have a large listing of information across cells that takes up multiple pages. However, whenever I want to print, I find on the last page that I have the last cells on my project centered directly in the middle of a page. Is there any way for me to change it so that it will be positioned towards the top of the page ala my first couple pages? Thank you very much for any and all help. Tytus wrote: > Hi, I have a simple question. I have a large listing of information across > cells that takes up multiple pages. However, whenever I want to print, ...

GP 9.0 Modified reports problem
I have what is hopefully a dumb problem. I have modified a bunch of reports using Report Writer (added a logo bitmap) .. But when I save the modified reports and go back into GP proper. I can not find the modified reports to give permission to use them (Tools->Setup->System->Security). Now for some reason I can find and assign access to the modified reports in the Sales Series, but not for the reports in the Purchasing Series. Initally when I modified the first report in the Sales Series I could not find it either, but after fumbling around for a bit I was able to get it in th...

Budgets or Reports for M2005 Question
I was wondering if M2005 Budget or Reports allows you to create a budget based from mid month to mid month. For example, my budget runs this month from January 18th thru February 11th. Is there any way in Q2005 Budget or Reports to customize for this? Any suggestions or feedback would be helpful. I really need this feature!!! Thinking about getting Money again. TY. On 2005-02-03, anonymous <allamericancowboy@att.net> wrote: > I was wondering if M2005 Budget or Reports allows you to create a > budget based from mid month to mid month. For example, my budget runs > this m...

Pivot table
Dear All, When I create a pivot table by selecting all of the source data I wish to include and it then creates the pivot table. I then right click on the totals at the bottom to "Show Pages" however this is greyed out. Any ideas? I want to show the relevent data in relevent sheets. Many Thanks Adam This exact topic draws a blank on Google. However, something by Tom Ogilvy prompts me to suggest this as a workround of sorts. 1. Go into the table Layout & drag the button in the Row area to the Page area. 2. Now you can rightclick any cell in the table and Show Pages. 3....

DCdiag reported test failures. What next? Hpw to fix them?
I ran this on our two domain controllers. Several test failures. Can anyone help figure out how to fix these errors? ................................................................................... DCdiag Test Run On Domain Controller CGDC1 from TCGNS2K3 /c switch is for comprehensive test /s: <domain controller> names the target DC for the test C:\Program Files\Resource Kit>dcdiag /c /s:cgdc1 Domain Controller Diagnosis Performing initial setup: Done gathering initial info. Doing initial required tests Testing server: Default-First-Site-Name\CGDC1 Starting test...

Advanced Financial Reports
I want to setup a statement of Retained Earnings Report using Advanced Financials as per the client need. when i go to Advanced Financial Report Defenition window, I found no options for 'Net Income/Loss Source' under statement of RE. where do i need to setup 'P&L statment' which is used for Statment of Retained Earnings under Advanced Financial Reports Defenition window. I am on a new GP Installation. Do i need to register any module? Thanks in Advance, Arun. You need to set up a P&L type report in the same place where you are trying to create the statem...

Start publication in Pub2002 with page number other than 1
Hope somebody out there can help me In Publisher 1998 and 2000 I can just go to Tools >Options> General and type in the page number that I want the publication to start with( ie 100 for example This allow me to have different chapters in different files Can't find it in Publisher 2002 and can't find it anywhere for that matter(not even in help or assistance on the web! Please let me know if you can do i Marie-Helene On 19 Apr 2004 18:16, =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWUtSGVsZW5l?= <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hope somebody out there can help me!In Publisher 1998 a...

Run custom report from Quote form
I want to run a custom report from the quote form. Here is the URL I need to run: http://strongbad/reports/viewer/html/viewer.aspx?id=398&sf=({quote.quotenumber})='QUO-01002-9QRYHR' Sounds easy, right? That's what I thought too. The trick is that the last part of the string in between the ' ' is the quotenumber field, so that has to be dynamically generated. Here is what I've tried: 1. Put the window.open code in the jscript function of a picklist. This seems the most promising. However, no matter what I try, the MSCRM window chokes when I put the & s...

Text Boxes on Tabbed pages in Form
I have an entry form for a database, and it has 8 tabbed pages. I have recently added 2 new text boxes in order to record and gather more information. However, as I go through the tabbed pages, the 2 new boxes I created show on every page. I noticed that when I click on the page tab, all the other boxes and fields that change from page to page have a black box, seemingly to show that they are grouped. I then when to Format and tried to group in my two new boxes, but that is not an option. I was wondering what can be done so I can have my newly created items only appear on the first...

Table Scrolling Header and Page-Width property
Hi. are these two features incompatible? i've got a table with scrolling headers. it works when the report is displayed at a selected %age, but when i select page-width, i lose the headers when i scroll down. or, is there some kind of workaround i can do? thanks. ian. ...

Multiple reports use same queries, how do I avoid rerunning querie
I'm working on several reports in an Access database and need some advice. I have three reports that are all based on a series of queries, and only the last one is specific to each report. It starts with a broad select query, then queries those results to reformat some data, then queries those results as a totals query and finally the report specific query runs to filter those results down to only that necessary for that specific report. I've built a macro to run all three reports, but each report calls all the underlying queries to be run. Because of the redundant querying, ...

FileUpload control
After choosing a file, when the user finally submits it, the page refreshs after upload. I have a control that lets users upload an image. It works fine, but the page refreshs after the upload completes. I'd like the page not to refresh so I can then just put the image into a <div> in an aesthetic way. Is there anyway to upload a file without the control refreshing the page on the upload's completion?. One solution would be to put your file upload control and the <div> inside an UpdatePanel - this will only refresh those without resubmitting the whole...

sub Report Problem
I have dragged my sub report on to my report, but I am getting this error Enter Parameter Value subChildOwnerInvoiceAmountBatch where would I find this "subChildOwnerInvoiceAmountBatch" -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 ...

Mapi request does nothing when sending reports in GP
Im running GP 9. I have it running on Citrix Front End servers as a published app. I have outlook installed using Microsoft tools to map user profiles to there mapi mailboxes. Within GP when I create a report and use send to email it makes a mapi call to the users outlook and inserts the report in an email to send. This works fine on 2 of my FE’s. However, I have a new FE that when in GP it makes a mapi call to outlook pulls up the default mail profile like its suppose too, but it does not insert the report in an email. It just doesn’t do anything at all. Is there a setting in GP that...

Map Feature in Excel
I am trying to find out whether the Map feature is still available in the latest versions of Excel. I know it was present in Excel 97 and am wondering whether it was removed. The MAP icon does not appear off of the Insert>then MAP toolbar as it used to. Can someone help me? I want to use it to work with geographical depictions in Excel. Excel 2002 and Excel 2003 don't include the map tool. (Microsoft now sells a separate mapping program named MapPoint.) However, if you still have your Excel 97 or Excel 2000 disks, you can try the tip on this page: Getting What's Missin...

Open a form on report open..
How do I open a form when a report is run. BOb On Sun, 27 May 2007 16:24:00 -0700, Bob wrote: > How do I open a form when a report is run. > > BOb Answered elsewhere. Please do not multi-post. If you feel you must post the same question to more than one newsgroup (and it's seldom necessary), cross-post by adding each additional newsgroup in the To Newsgroups: box, separated by a comma. This way an answer in one newsgroup will be seen in each of the others. More readers will see the response and learn, and less time will be spent on duplicate answers. See Netiquette at http:...

Printing reports 05-14-04
H When I try to print a customize report, I have this error message Crystal Report Viewer Information is needed before this report can be processed. [On Cache/Page Server: <server_name>.pageserver] But in the computer where I have created these reports, when I try to print these reports, it asks me "User ID" and "password" to connect the database. (apparently it is the user/password of Crystal, it is the only one which functions Any Idea Thanks are the users who run the report in the same domain as the crm server? "Christophe" <anonymous@discussion...

application accessing email account allow!
Hi.. trying to find a way to allow a trusted program to access outlook, this application send emails out using our customer database, problem is that a dialog boxx keeps been shown asking to grant this app access and only allows upto 10 minutes, not only thta we have to select yes to allow each email to be sent as it checks each one and with around 600 customers its a pain. need a way were we can allow this to interact with outlook trusting tis application only (do not want to leave the machine open for spamming). please help... ITOpMan +-----------------------------------------------...

PS2007 Reporting Inconsistencies between Timesheet, My Task, Unpublished time, and Published time?
Any way to report actual work reported across these areas? Often times folks forget to import their timesheet into My Tasks. Other times, they forget to click "Submit All" in My Tasks to submit the updates. Other times, the manager may forget to accept the Task Updates. And finally, there might have been an issue with the publishing process that pushes the newly updated project data to the published database. I seem to be able to grab timephased data for Published actual work and Timesheets, but not for My Tasks and the timephased data in the Draft database. Any ad...

Reports from Project Server 2007 DB's
Has anyone used any of the reporting tools (Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting, Excel Services…etc.) Which of these seems to offer the most flexibility and access to the most data??? What limits do they have??? We have a need to report task level data in a number of different ways and essentially, we would like a simple way to select the fields and projects (or all) to draw from and generate reports... We are hoping to NOT be limited on what fields we can draw into a report including any enterprise fields we have or will have in the future (including those with multiple selections....

Report, Repeat the group footer
Hi I have a report in which the detail section of the report have one record or 5 + records. IF the number of records are more, then the report fills the complete page, but if only one or two records are there in Detail section of the report then there is empty space between the detail section and Page footer section. I want to fill this empty space with rows and coloum (table created with the help of lines) when the number of records are 1 or 2. I put the rows and coloums(table created with the help of lines) in the group footer it is okay however when the number of records in detail secti...