Report with applied documents

I was wondering if anyoen had a report or a way to get a report that displays
the vendor invoices and the check or credit note # that has been applied to
it.

Thanks in advance.
--
Fliehigh

Nevre mind, I actually found what I was looking for on Victoria's Blog.

Thanks Miss Yundin.

--
Fliehigh

"Fliehigh" wrote:

> I was wondering if anyoen had a report or a way to get a report that displays
> the vendor invoices and the check or credit note # that has been applied to
> it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Fliehigh
You got it!  :-)

Here is the link if anyone else is looking for it:
http://victoriayudin.com/2008/10/22/sql-view-ap-apply-in-gp/

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Fliehigh" <Fliehigh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Nevre mind, I actually found what I was looking for on Victoria's Blog.
>
> Thanks Miss Yundin.
>
> --
> Fliehigh
>

> "Fliehigh" wrote:
>
>> I was wondering if anyoen had a report or a way to get a report that
>> displays
>> the vendor invoices and the check or credit note # that has been applied
>> it.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> --
>> Fliehigh

0
Victoria

.dotx documents
I have ten .dotx documents that has a column of addresses in each table that are each sorted alphabetically, is there a way to join all ten .dotx documents and have all ten address columns sorted all together alphabetically? -- f mede You choices include: 1. Copy & paste. 2. Open the first, go to the end, use Insert File, insert the second, lather-rinse-repeat. 3. Create a new document, insert ten {IncludeText} field codes with the names of the 10 files. Use double slashes instead of slashes for specifying the location, e.g., { INCLUDETEXT "C:\\Users\\Herb\\Do...

Corrupt Reports Dictionary
After an upgrade to GP 10 SP3 from GP 9 no service pack when I would run the GL TB report I would get an error indicating the reports dictionary was corrupt. First I tried exporting the reports into one package file and then reimport them all. After this there error remained. I then tried exporting the reports out individually and importing them individually and running the report that had the problem. Well after importing all 66 reports the error was not there. So my question is what would be the difference between importing all the reports at once versus one at a time that would have ...

Reports are not working, error 401 Unauthorized
We installed MSCRM 4.0 in one box. Reporting services are installed in another box. When we try to access reports with an MSCRM user using reporting services url (http://<reportservername>/reportserver) all the reports are working fine. But when we try to open the reports from MSCRM window, I am getting 401 unauthorized error. Find the below error details loged in event log Web service request SetParameters to Report Server http://<reportservername>/Reportserver failed. Error: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. Please post your suggestions to close th...

Charts in Reports 10-10-07
I would like to have a report that just contains a column chart to graphically show the count of the types of complaints and the timeframe . I have built a simple query, with a 'Date of Complaint' and 'Complaint Category' field. The query has a date parameter prompt of 'BeginDate' and 'EndDate'. I have used the Chart Wizard when trying to create a chart, but it doesn't graph anything, the graph shows up blank. Can anyone help me make a simple graph based on my query.I am new to graphs in Access and would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance......

Using WORD document as report
Hi, I have a registration form that was created with Word. It contains information such as player name and address and contact info, etc etc. I'd like to somehow import this form into Access so I could have a database instead of having to print the Word form for each new player and then entering everything by hand. Am I making sense ? Basically I don't want to have to redo my form, I want to import it into Access to use as both a form to enter new info AND as a report. I also want to print both the completed form as well a a receipt once the info has been entered. Can anyone ...

Reporting Services
Hi, I have 3 questions (effectively the same if the answer is no to no1) My client wishes to use the IIS Server as the host of the Report Server website. The database will be held on the SQL Server. 1. They wish to however have users design the reports on the SQL Server - is this possible? and if so what components need to be installed on the IIS BOx and what need to be installed on the SQL Server? 2. I know that once Report Server is installed on the IIS Box you use the configuration wizard to point the database to the SQL Server and am happy with this - but I cannot then figure out ...

Open Report
Using MS Access 2003. I have a filter form that opens a report based on the criteria selected. The user can select 4 different reports. 3 work fine. The other one requires the user to press the process report button twice. On the second press, the report opens fine. I debugged for errors upon opening the report and the degger returns a 0 for err.number after the report is opened. Ideas? Thanks. ...

Account Type Report
I need a Customer List report that will show Account Types. (I want to be able to compare what percentage of our customers have Commerical Accounts versus what percentage are Walk-In accounts.) No report seems to give me this information. Any suggestions? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_012B_01C6A73F.BC11F6F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Lindsey, I have a custom report that tells you if the Customer has an Account = Type selected or not, but not what Account Type they have. Would th...

Problems with document printing in Word Mac 10
We have had a very recent problem which arises only in MS Word. We currently use Mac OSX and keep up to date with software releases. On printing documents from an existing/ old letter/ document which has then been modified, there appears to be very faint text on approximately every 5 to 7th line. When creating a document from new, this does not appear to happen. We have tried highlighting all the text and then selecting "normal" for the text, but this appears to have no effect. The printer heads are cleaned and still this problem occurs. Any clues? ...

RMS BUG REPORT & currency calculator question
I have a question about the Currency Calculator and a potential bug report: Can the order of the types of currency in the calculator be changed? They are labeled with letters, which makes me hopeful that they can. POSSIBLE BUG REPORT The Calculator reports $1 for the value of ONE roll of pennies. Now, unless penny rolls are different up in Redmond (home of Microsoft), they are $.50. WHAT GIVES? Can this value be changed by me? PLEASE, CC me on responses to the newsgroup. THANKS! ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Bikes, Parts, Repairs &...

Reports Problem
I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they have any work arounds: If I customize a report to show all transactions for a specific set of categories (deliberately chosen) then choose all types of transactions, I get ALL the transfers that are in the time period whether or not they are in the selected categories or not. I have to do select in come as type, then expense then transfers so I have three reports or I get ALL the transfers in the database that fall in the date range. Any suggestions? thanks, Brian W. In microsoft.public.money, Brian W wrote: >I am wonder...

CRM 4.0: Report Wizard - Query execution failed for data set 'DSMain'.
How come the following report made by Report Wizard fail ? An error has occurred during report processing. Query execution failed for data set 'DSMain'. The column 'accountid' was specified multiple times for 'account0'. The report is designed as follows: New Report, Start a new report, Reportname = "test" Primary record type : Accounts Use saved view: Active Accounts Add a single column = AccountName All the rest is default choices. Changing saved view to My Active Accounts yields the same result. Changing saved view to Accounts: Responded to Campaingns ...

Customer Report 02-16-10
I'm trying to develop a report that will show me certain customers who have purchased more than one of a certain item. The customer's account numbers all start with a unique three letter prefix. Anyway for a purchase history report showing summarized items? Alternately, if I could make a report showing item comments, this would solve it too, because I could add a comment and filter the report for that. But it seems like you can only filter on transaction comments. Any ideas? ...

Weird behaviour of crystal reports
Hello, We have set up CRM quite according to the IG, but experience some weird behavior with crystal reports. Here is our usage scenario and the symptoms (not sure, what is relevant and what isn't): our users use crm mainly via the browser interface while travelling around. Most of their laptops don't belong to the domain where crm and all its components are installed. However the users themselves exist in the AD, but have never logged on to the domain directly. While on the way using the browser the users cannot access the reports and get the error message: "Crystal Rep...

SOP Document Status
I would like if someone could help me understand some better. My situation is that i have an order that has been transfered to an invoice and subsequently posted. We now realize that we have an error on the order and invoice. We voided the invoice and were hoping that the Document Status would go back to In Process but is has a Completed status. How do i go about making the correction and invoicing the customer correctly. Thanks, GP9.0 we are not using work flow -- Christian S South Carolina Unlike voiding a payment in receivables or payables, voiding an invoice does NOT reinstate ...

How to Add Ticker Symbol to Investment Report
Hi, Does anyone know how to add the Investment Ticker Symbol to the Investment Reports (say the Portfolio Value by Investment Type report). I use Money 2004. If this isn not possible in Money 2004, is this feature in Money 2005? Thanks. -- Emery Lane In microsoft.public.money, Emery Lane wrote: >Hi, Does anyone know how to add the Investment Ticker Symbol to the >Investment Reports (say the Portfolio Value by Investment Type report). I use >Money 2004. If this isn not possible in Money 2004, is this feature in Money >2005? Thanks. ChangePortfolioView->CustomizeCurrentV...

CRM 1.2 Reporting Tools Hell
Hi We have installed Crystal Reports 9.2.2 on CRM 1.2. We worked fine for a couple of reports but then we received a memory instruction error. We checked many similar problems posted on Google and opther sites and it seems there is no solution As CRM 3.0 will use SQL Reporting Tools we decided to start using this tool with CRM 1.2. We Installed SQL Reporting Services as an alternative, but when the IIS web directory is activated CRM is giving an error. When we stop the SQL Web site CRM works fine This is frustrating ... Please advise -- Microsoft Navision Developer / Consultant Di...

report help!
I hve created a Main form and a Descriptions form (for invoices). In the Descriptions form I have a combo box that has a list of categories that each line item for the invoice goes in. What I need is a report that has all of the Date, Invoice, Description, Vendor.. AND the different Categories going across the top. Under the Categories I need the amount that I have entered for that Category... is this possible? Thanks. Stephen -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200707/1 ...

z report and sales tax by area
When we do our Z report, we receive all of the necessary information we would expect although we also receive about 10 feet of sales taxes with zero balances (needed to add all tax codes for the state of Kansas). Is there a way to keep the zero balances from printing so we only receive the necessary sales taxes (and we can save a tree)? Thanks, Dallas. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01F4_01C6FE87.BA730CE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dallas, Manager | Database | Registers | Receipt Fo...

Applying more than 1 filter
Good afternoon, I have a button on a form, that when clicked I would like to apply 2 filters to the records being shown. I thought that this code would work: Private Sub filteroption_DblClick(Cancel As Integer) DoCmd.ApplyFilter , "pilot_id like '*_0'" DoCmd.ApplyFilter , "GrantYear = 2003" End Sub But it seems to only apply whichever filter is listed second. How would I apply both? Thanks in advance. lecoughlin@gmail.com wrote: > Good afternoon, > I have a button on a form, that when clicked I would like to apply 2 > filters to the records b...

How do I restrict a user to copy text from Office documents ?
Can anyone let me know - how do we set the restrictions to prevent any user copying any text from the Word or Excel or Powerpoint or PDF ( generated from Microsoft Office softwares ) files ? As I would not like the content of my documents to be copied and re-used by anyone else. I would only like the users to read the contents and not copy-paste it. Can anyone please help me ? You can't, really. You can copyright it so it's legally yours. -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "Vikrant" <Vikrant@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Time Card Report?
How in the world do you run an accurate Time Card Report? Any & All Suggestions Welcome! -- Thank You,; Vince There's a time card report under Utilities/Crystal Reports, but it's not very flexible. There's an Active Report on the Reports Library of Customer Source that usually works better. If you already have those, what are you finding inaccurate? -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that...

Report PO Changes.
Hi, How can I view all changes made to PO? Like inquiry (smartlist) or report... When I send a PO to vendor, several changes occurs. I need to know if there is a way to follow all changes that happens after that moment. For example, if term conditions changes, shippment date change, qty changes, etc... All changes reflected in a report step by step... At this moment, I only have a PO report that show the lastes changes and indicate that, but don´t show a prior situations. Any help? Thanks, -- Evelin. The POP module does not log changes that are made to a P.O. You would have ...

Project Accounting Documents
My client will be using Project Accounting to accumulate costs associated with a job (product, consulting fees, expenses) and then bill the costs to their client at a profit. They will make a product and then transfer it to the project to be billed. This product ships out to the client, so a Packing Slip is needed. Also, a Sales Order Confirmation is needed. I believe I can use the Quote for the Sales Order Confirmation, but it does not have shipping information on it (Ship to, Requested Ship Date, Shipping Method, etc.). The Packing Slip seems non-existent. Has anyone else had th...

Cant render opengl inside MDI document
I want to create a splitter window using MFC that shows a opengl scene and a toolbox on the side. To give you an idea, here is what I need: http://limefocus.net/screenshot1.jpg Right now, I can render the opengl scene in its own window without problems but when I put it inside a splitter window, it crashes my program. Here's how I am adding the opengl cview class into the splitter window: m_pwndSplitter->CreateView(1,0,m_pThirdView ,m_ThirdViewSize,m_pContext) Thanks. Jess Jessica Weiner wrote: > I want to create a splitter window using MFC that shows a opengl scene and a ...