Report Error

I'm running GP 6.0 and one of my reports (Orders with discrepancies) is
receiving an error "GPS Error: 58".

Any ideas on the error and where to look for resolution?

Thanks

Jeff...

0
jeffrkele (54)

recieved error message 0x8DE00006
I cannot get Outlook to send a mass mailer out to business emails. Is ther a max amount that I can send too? I just keep getting this error message and then I go to look it up and there is not solution. Please help!? I have about 375 emails addresses in a distribution list. I just can't seem to send it out. This is most probably an issue with your ISP. They put a quota on how many emails you can send out at a single time. It is a control put in place to restrict Spam. Call your ISP for info -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests fo...

"Application has failed to start..." error message with VS2005 on new machine
VC++ MFC Project working absolutely fine on one machine Installed Visual Studio on a new portable and copied the project and all the settings over, done a complete rebuild which worked fine but now get an error message "The application has failed to start becuase the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem" Have tried reinsalling (but I dont think this is relevant as I am working with VStudio) the message pops up a couple of times but then the program runs OK Does anyone know what this means and how to find out what is missin...

Report.SalesPlusTax
I don't know if you guys have ever try to show the total tax sale on the z report, but when i make the modified on the z report it came out that the total tax is 0. It didn't show me anything, i don't know if the script is wrong or the script is not working for RMS V1.3?? Has anyone ever tried that?? <ROW> "Taxable Sales|" Report.SalesPlusTax </ROW> ...

Cannot show, import, export userform: error &H80004005 / component is not corretly installed
Please, help me! I can not find where is the the information I need. My problem is: I had Windows 2000 and Office 2000. Now they installed Windows XP and Office 2000 (serv.pack 3). And my forms do not work anymore! The error message says nothing useful, only: 1) the component is not corretly installed (ok! but it's a common form with only normal windows common buttons and labels, not a single userparty creative control) 2) error: &H80004005 -2147467259 3) memory insuficient (ahah, at 512 Mb, only Excel running... ) 4) can not set OleObjectBlob property But if I try to open the...

Report Calculations
I posted a question a couple of days ago and have not yet received any answers. Therefore, I'm wondering now if anyone knows of a good place to go to get the answers I'm seeking regarding what's probably a complicated calculation in a report (concerning calculations when working with grouped data). I'm not even sure if what I'm wanting to do can be done. Thank you. On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:22:04 -0800, Jen wrote: > I posted a question a couple of days ago and have not yet received any > answers. Therefore, I'm wondering now if anyone knows of a good place t...

Report CRM 3.0
Hi, I would need to find out the detailed procedure (step by step) to customize a report…. Could anybody inform about any links or documents concerning this issue? Thank's Marco I'm not sure if it's detailed enough, but the technical training manual has a section on creating and customizing reports. You can find it here: http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/using/whatsnewtechnical.mspx HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "Marco Rocca" <Marco Rocca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEF80683-EC26-456C-82C...

VLookup in VBA giving error message

Exchange Connector Wizard error

Use Form to prompt for report criteria

crosstab qry as report source breaks Access2007
We have 3 reports whose record sources are crosstab queries. All have work fine on the pc's running Access2003. But, the one pc running Access2007 doesn't like the crosstab queries as the report source. We don't get an error - only the dreaded 'Access has encountered a problem and has closed...' It totally shuts down the access application. I stepped through the little bit of onOpen code while opening the reports and all works fine. I open the crosstab query and it opens just fine. To test the theory that it is a crosstab source problem, I tried to recreate one of the...

Vb.net 2008 ContextMenuStrip logical error when running code
Greetings, I have a connectmenustrip item that when clicked runs the following code (see below) Now if the event is called by the button i.e. cmdDeleteingBooking.Click the linq query returns the appropriate value. However when called by cntMnuCancelBookingItem.Click is returns 0 even if a checkbox is of 'TRUE' value. Debugging shows the code runs exactly the same code (which loops around rows in a datagridview checking if the checkbox has been checked). Could someone explain the reasoning why the same code would return different results? Private Sub cmdDelete...

Metadata Cache Error 04-14-04
When trying to "Go Offline" after synchronization completes I receive the: "Metadata Cache Error" No Entity Anyone experience/solve this issue? Hi, You may have replication setup issue on your SQL server, I suggest you to go through this article : http://mbs.microsoft.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=33588&code=7842 If this is OK, you may test the following manipulation : Open SQL Enterprise Manager; go to Start select All Programs and then Microsoft SQL Server. Expand Microsoft SQL Servers, expand SQL Server Group, expand your Microsoft CR...

js error in ie8
Hi, i am opening a popup window in ie8, the popup is load with loaded with one url and some javascript classes are intialized and able to call the member functions are from page and then i am re-directing the page the another url and the js classes are reinitialized. when i try to call the member function of the js class in the re-directed page, ie8 throws js error as "Unexpected call to method or property access". When debug the code, i found that the class is properly initialized and able to access the member variables of the class. i am getting problem only ...

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

stock variance report
Hi there, Is there any way to edit that stock variance report at HQ? There are no $$ values and this is quite important at HQ. How do others work with this? IB Ivan, Create a custom report using the Quantity Discrepancy List as a template, add the SnapShotCost, SnapShotLastCost and/or SnapShotReplacementCost column from the ItemDynamic table times the qty difference. -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:%23Idw6wPAGHA.2912@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... Hi there, Is there any way to edit that stock variance report at HQ? There are no ...

Label Error with image?
Hi, We are trying to print a label for jewelry, the only issue we seem to have is that when an image is put into the label designer the image is the right dimensions but instead of being an image it is a box with red lines cris-crossing with the word 'ERROR' displayed in the center. This all happens before printing, although when we try to print there is no image. So what is it that we are doing wrong to not have an image displayed in the Label designer of RMS PO Manager. Any help[ would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ___________________ Dave Dave, In Label Designer, you have ...

Frx Susbcript 9 error
I am running a consolidated Income Statement in FRx and I get an Error 9 when it hits this one company. It consolidates 5 different companies, one that is translated. I just can;t figure it out. I have a very similar Balance Sheet that runs just fine. I have tried everything, change the output names, etc. I can run the report if I just select that one company but when I run the total company it won't run, it stops with the error. I am using row linking and currency translation. I can run the report for all companies individually. I just don't get it. I have gone through the various kb...

error on install to pocket pc
"window\mny2day.dll" is in use or is in ROM. IFthe file is not in ROM, please close the application using the file. I do not understand what file could be using the same application or how to check the ROM. ...

Sql Agent Error
After installing CRM we are receiving the following error. "An error occurred when attempting to set the SQLSERVERAGENT service to AutoStart: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The specified service does not exist as an installed service at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Utility.ServiceUtility.SetServiceToAutoStart(String serviceName, String machineName) at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServiceRunningValidator.AutoStartLocalService(String serviceName, TimeSpan waitTimeForStart) We have CRM on a SBS 2003 machine and SQL EE 2000 on a W2K3 machine. Both are DCs the SBS holds all FS...

Interesting Solver problem (Solver encounters an error)
Here's an interesting problem, I wonder if anyone has any thoughts o this. Recognize that my real problem is very complex (severa intermediate calculation including some iterative steps), but th problem I'm having seems similar (conceptually anyway) to this simpl problem. Given a data set: x,y 10,3.9 8,3.2 7,2.8 6,2.2 5,1.4 4.5,0.8 4,0.01 3.8,-0.4 3.6,-1 3.5,-1.4 3.4,-1.8 3.3,-2.4 3.2,-3.2 3.1,-4.6 3.05,-6 One could look at the data and say, "that looks like the curve y=ln(x) but with a different asymptote other than the y-axis and possibly scaling factor." So we choos...

IM error ADO field is nothing
I am trying to do an import for manual payroll checks. I have used the same set up as is used in the sample but I recieve the above error. It also says 0 integrations failed. I can't find anything in knowledgebase. Thanks for any help. Tracey D Open IM, select your integration, double-click on Mappings. Click on the Transactions collection, then click on the Options tab. You will want to make sure the Record Source option rule is set to Use Source Recordset and that the Source is set to your source query. If the above is defined properly, then you will want to make sure you a...

Report Filter focus
Hey all, I am experiencing an issue with the report filters in RMS. It is not a show stopper, but annoying. When I launch a report in SO Manager on a win XP machine, RMS version 1.3, the report filter is there, but the correct field is not selected and the filter under Filters is not selected. When this happens and I want to change the filter, I first need to click on the Filter itself in the bottom box and then select the correct field out of the Fields list, then change the Value. Is there anything I can do to fix this? To use a real report as an example, When I run the Detailed Sales rep...

trial & error
How do I calculate the z factor automatically by trial & error EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com You keep asking about the z factor. What's the z factor? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ <khalid khalid> wrote in message news:200782610734gawarh@hotmail.com... > How do I calculate the z factor automatically by trial & error > > EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice > http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Outlook reports OLE registration error
I have Office 2000 running in Windows Me on a Dell Dimension XPS D266 with 64 meg ram. Outlook stopped working so I ran Repair from Office 2000 CD and then Re- install Office from same source. Both times Outlook says" An OLE registration error occured. Program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again." Doesn't seem to be much sense in running it again. What now? Reinstall Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal acco...