Reminders in Outlook

Since upgrading to Great Plains 9.0, several users are not getting their
appointment reminders in Outlook 2003. They all show up at once after
rebooting computer. Outlook settings are set appropriately. Any ideas?
--
Steve
0

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

Change <value> in outlook
We Have Exchange 2003 sp2 and outlook 2003 sp2. I have renamed 2 AD accounts. Changed all display names, accounts name etc with the 2 accounts. When users open outlook and send to renamed account they see account name <oldaccountname> in the autocomplete list. I have cleared nk2 files in profile , but it still shows newaccount <oldaccountname> in drop down box. Is there a way to edit the <oldaccountnam> value of the renamed account? I tried the same thing with a freshly loaded PC. with the same result. Thanks You can delete the nickname files. -- Ed Crowley MVP - E...

outlook not senfing mail
i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. thank you any error messages? a bernstein ����: > i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was > fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. > > thank you ...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 #3
How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments" Thanks, Stephen Some options here http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "spike" <stephen@just4u.ie> wrote in message news:090201c35c10$19100be0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep > getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to > the following potentially unsafe attachments" > > Thanks, > > Stephen ...

When launching Outlook I recieve the following error... please he
When launching Outlook 2003 I recieve the following error: The add-in "C:\PROGRAM~1\SPAMBL~1\Bin\461~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I ran the Detect and Repair and that didn't work. I ran the repair option from Add and Remove Program in Control Panel and that didn't work. I also un-installed and then re-installed Outlook 2003 and that didn't work. I'm running Windows 2000. Any ideals...? Did you have something possibly called SpamBlocker installed at some point?...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Missing Menu Options (Outlook 2002)...
HELP! I've noticed a few things disappearing: 1) When I right-click an e-mail to add the person to the Junk Senders list, the options under "Junk E-mail" are no longer visible (just gives me a stubby blank box) 2) I don't have access to "Tools --> Rules Wizard" - that'c completely disappeared. Any ideas? ...

Outlook 2003 attachments.
When an email comes in with say a word attachment, i go to open the attachment the only option i get is 'save to disk' or cancel. It gives a message saying that this file might contain a virus etc. etc. This happens with all attachments. How can i change it so there is a open button also. The pc is windows 2000 sp 4 with Office 2003. Regards ...

Outlook 2000 doesn't respond after downloading MS update!!
Luckily, my Outlook Express seems to work, but my Outlook 2000 will open, but if I click on a message or do Anything, it FREEZES. HELP!! I rely on calendar functions, other things. HOW could MS allow an update that screws up their own programs? I did restore - to no avail. I lent CD to someone, so can't do "repair." (Trying to get a hold of friend) Please help! I'm in process of job hunt & really need Outlook to function... Thanks, Sherry Did you recently apply SP3 for Office/Outlook 2000 and is Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail Only mode? If yes, you...

Operating a small passenger service
I am hoping someone has managed to customise outlook in a way that allows you to use the programe to manage bookings on a small passenger service. I.e input a new booking, number of people, location etc. Then email the days bookings to the different drivers. Maybe it could also be set up to know how many seats are avialale to reduce the risk of double booking? Im using Outlook 2003. ...

Reminder feature?
I'm using Money 2004. Is there any type of reminder feature? For example, say I want to remind myself to purchase a certain investment on a certain day for my IRA. Thanks, Brett Scheduled Bills? (But you have to open Money to get reminded.) There was a thing that lasted through M04 called Money Express that was supposed to remind you of scheduled items via the SysTray. It was broken for years and rather than fix it they removed it in M05. Read up on Money Express in M04 Help. But don't count on it working well. "brett" <account@cygen.com> wrote in message new...

Outlook XP #32
When starting Outlook, I get the following error message: "Outlook.exe There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive\Device\Harddisk 1\DR3. Cancel Try Again. Continue." How do I keep this message from popping up? ...

Outlook error message #4
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. What's the problem? ...

Outlook Data Files #4

Outlook 2003 E-mail Preview before receiving
I currently use an E-mail client called GoldMine that allows me to preview e-mail sent to me on the server before actually downloading/receiving it to my computer. I find this extremely beneficial in weeding out the junk/unsolicited and potentially virus-infected e-mail. Is it possible to do this with Microsoft Office Outlook 2003? When selecting send/receive , it appears the only option option is to actually download/receive the message to be able to view it. If you are aware as to how I may be able to preview first without downloading, please provide instructions on how to achi...

outlook not responding #8
when i go and open outlook i get a screen that says outlook is unavailable.and then it says don't send or send to microsoft. i keep recieving this message. what is happening What version of Outlook and have you tried Detect and Repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, jonna asked: | when i go and open outlook i get a screen that says | outlook is...

Outlook xp Offline folders vs O2k3 Cached Exchange mode
I recently upgraded a group of executives from Outlook XP to Outlook 2003. I used the "upgrade" option. I also installed O2K3 SP1. They all have laptops and use offline folders. Several have had various offline folder issues since the upgrade. Is there something I need to configure in order for them to continue to use their offline folders? or Does Cached Exchange mode replace Offline folders? Are there known issues with the upgrade and offline folders? I'm not sure what to look for. Thanks in advance for your time! techguyasap <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Reminder for a received email for follow up
I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This reminder would basically call my attention to the email (even though the email is in a different folder). Is there a way I can easily do this? I'm using Outlook 2003 SP1. Thanks John Off the top of my head, quick and easy, drag and drop a copy into your calendar. -- K. Orland Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts - Marcus Aurelius "John" wrote: > I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This remi...

Outlook 2007: is there a way to use it as a Diary
I'd like to keep a daily journal of important notes, etc. In other words , I would like to keep a Diary. Does Outlook 2007 have this capability? TIA Sure - Ctrl+8 to view the journal or you can create a Mail and Post folder type and post to it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH...

Outlook calender #4
If I became an appointment an print this the meeting organizer ist missing? why ...

How do I delete an auto reply rule from Outlook
I set up an auto reply when I went on holidays. I don't know how I did it, but I just typed in the message reply and it worked. When I came to delete the rule, it was not there. I did not use a template, but somehow I managed to find something that let me do it. I have tried to replicate the rule, but I still can't. It is a POP account, but other than that I am not very computor savvy so if anyone replies, please make it simple! "grants51" <grants51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A01FE189-81BD-4857-A66B-4E7C34A4E74E@microsoft.com... &g...

Unread mail not showing up in Inbox
Hi, My Unread folder in located the "Favorite Folders" section in Outlook shows that I have more unread mail than I can see in my Inbox. My Inbox is normally sorted by "Received" so I can see the most recent emails as then arrive. If I change it so that it is sorted by the "From" column, I can see all the emails in the Inbox that are appearing in the Unread folder. It is strange that they don't appear using "Received" though. Emails that fall under any rules are not affected by this so rules are irrelevant in this case I suppose. Also, some additio...

Unable to receive email from CRM to Outlook
Hi, I have configured the CRM router and am trying to send mail from CRM. I am able to send the mail without any error in CRM. When I click the send button the email form closes. However, I am not getting the mail in outlook. Can anyone provide any hints on what could be the problem... Thanks and Regards Amit Amit, Is it an internal mail? the CRM Exchange Router only works with external mail. Thanks Simon "AmitK" <amitkarnik78@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1129643395.576146.287270@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I have configured the CRM r...

Outlook 2003 process doesn't shut down on closing
Hello, When I close down Outlook 2003 SP3, the outlook process continues to run and the Outlook icon remains in the Taskbar. Windows XP Pro SP2 fully patched. Any ideas? Thanks, Steve Do not multi-post. See your answer in m.p.office.misc. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Maincat asked: | Hello, |=20 | When I close down Outlook 2003 SP3, the outlook process continues to | run and the Outlook icon remains in the Taskbar. Windows XP Pro SP2 | fully patched.=20 |=20 | Any ideas? |=20 | Thank...