refund check #2

I have multiple customers requesting that the Refund Checks module be able to
create Manual Payment batches in Payables Management.  Right now Refund
Checks only creates Computer Check batches.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1db2facf-ecc6-4604-bc9a-00cc265c57b7&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains