Records backing out of Econnect Update 7.5.02

I have seen other posts and am curious as to what causes inserts in a
transaction mode to back out.

When it works every time. If I start the project in Visual Studio and
run the web page. In order to get another transaction in sucessfully, I
have to close Visual Studio, change the XML and restart and run the web
page.

I see it work here and there when I run it in a standalone web
enviroment. There are never any errors when the transaction backs out.

When it backs out....you can see the Vendor ID temporarily in GP until
it completely backs out.

The code uses the econnect75.dll and the following code.

        Dim abc As New ExecProcsXML.ExecStoredProcedure75
        bwork = abc.ExecStoredProc(gString, "Data
Source=Econnectpgm;Initial Catalog=TLI;User Id=sa;Password=password;",
errorstate, errorstring, outmessage)

The XML file is as follows:

<!-- Create Vendor Record -->
<eConnect xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes">
    <SMVendorMasterType>
		<taUpdateCreateVendorRcd>
			<VENDORID>gxyz19</VENDORID>
			<VENDNAME>The gxyz19 ing Company</VENDNAME>
			<VNDCHKNM>The gxyz19 ing Company</VNDCHKNM>
			<VENDSHNM>grorp</VENDSHNM>
			<VADDCDPR>PRIMARY</VADDCDPR>
			<VADCDPAD>PRIMARY</VADCDPAD>
			<VADCDSFR>WAREHOUSE</VADCDSFR>
			<VADCDTRO>PRIMARY</VADCDTRO>
			<VNDCLSID>GENERAL</VNDCLSID>
			<VNDCNTCT>David gxyz19</VNDCNTCT>
			<ADDRESS1>One Rose Creek Dr.</ADDRESS1>
			<CITY>Spirit</CITY>
			<STATE>ND</STATE>
			<ZIPCODE>87878</ZIPCODE>
			<COUNTRY>USA</COUNTRY>
			<PHNUMBR1>90128169520000</PHNUMBR1>
			<PHNUMBR2>70128935916922</PHNUMBR2>
			<FAXNUMBR>70149210980000</FAXNUMBR>
			<UPSZONE>15</UPSZONE>
			<SHIPMTHD>GROUND</SHIPMTHD>
			<COMMENT1>Main Supplier</COMMENT1>
			<USERDEF1>UserDefined One</USERDEF1>
			<USERDEF2>UserDefined Two</USERDEF2>
			<UpdateIfExists>1</UpdateIfExists>
			<CreateAddress>1</CreateAddress>
			<PYMTRMID>Net 30 days</PYMTRMID>
			<USERLANG>0</USERLANG>
		</taUpdateCreateVendorRcd>
	</SMVendorMasterType>
</eConnect>

I appreciate any feedback on how I am trying to integrate with
Econnect.

0
pboor (4)

Vehicle update
If I have my car listed as an asset, can I periodically upgrade the value thru an online service? Thank You. ...

GP 7.5 in a Disaster Recovery Scenerio
I need to install (so that I can document) recovering GP 7.5 in our Off-site disaster recovery site. Basically what I've done so far is recover the SQL Server (including user schema and GP Databases) Installed GP Server on the Server - From their I'm kinda lost. What I THINK I might need to do is then restore my production GreatPlains Shared Directory from the Production Server to the DR Server and then edit my Dynamics.set file to point to the recovered GreatPlains folder.. Shouldn't this load all my custom reports dictionaries?????? seems like I'm missing someth...

inserting a new record from a pop-up, and returning to the main form at that record.
I have some code that reads: go to next record, if the next record is a new record, based on the value of the previous record, assign a specific value to a particular field OR open a modal form that offers some choices for the value to be assigned in both cases, if the new value is "X" , assign the new value to that record, and then add another new record with a value of "X+1" assign to the field (and go tot hat record for edits) I have no problem doing this when I am in the first situation (not needing to open the second form), but from the second form, ...

error on update
I have a template that I created with a drop down list using validation from within the same book. How I can get the validation to work when I move the sheet to another book? (I get a value error when it updates) Thank you Maybe you could type the list into the data|validation dialog. Maybe you could put the list on the same sheet (in an out of the way spot) so it, too, gets copied. Maybe you could copy the other sheet (with the validation) at the same time. Marlis wrote: > > I have a template that I created with a drop down list using validation from > within the same boo...

Update Problems #2
"Hmm, strange. If you have the time and patience, you might want to consider removing and reinstalling Office. Use the Remove Office tool which you can find in Applications/Microsoft Office 2004/Additional Tools/Remove Office, and after that, reinstall Office. Now launch Microsoft AutoUpdate (in your Applications folder) and check for updates a number of times, until all the available updates have been found. This should do the job, normally." Michel et al- I finally got around to trying the above procedure and it appears as though my PB is possesed ;-) as I used these instruction...

Help with Windows Update Errors
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01CB21E9.3261FC10 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0012_01CB21E9.3261FC10" ------=_NextPart_001_0012_01CB21E9.3261FC10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable My system (HP Pavilion 64-bit Windows Vista) has been trying to download = and install four important updates and failing. Previously, my updates = were all smooth. The two error codes I am getting are as follows: a.. Code 8007065B Windows U...

Program crashes when attempting online updates
Money 05 seems to crash alot when I manually try to update my accounts. Does anyone has have this problem as well and is there a fix? Don't want to call India yet again. No Help! ...

update a table from a form
HELP!!!!! OK, I have an parts inventory database that when the maintenance people need a part, they look up the part and they need to enter a qty that they took. There are also fields that show how many were ordered, received. I have the form set up so that the QtyAvail = [qtyreceived]-[qtyused] and that works fine.....once. I know we shouldn't store calc data in a table, but how can I keep a running total of my inventory and also be able to run a report showing all my parts, their qty's, etc... I'm desperate! Are there any good inventory templates out there? Thanks, Bill R....

Outlook data file size is stucked.. not decreasing from 4.7 GB
I have configured four Email account in Outlook 2007. One of My Gmail account was having 2000 mails. so, data file for that account was 4.7 GB.( I am having windows vista and NTFS drives. ). Problem is now I have deleted some mails and only 800 mails are there. but even though file size is 4.7 GB only.. it is not decreasing .. can any one help ? it was having significant number of attachments (videos)... So, at starting it was ok... 4.7 gb was data... but Now I have deleted all the mails... and then also file is not decreasing... I am using IMAP... I have also unsubscribed &q...

Can I show date of last update?
Is it possible to have a field that automatically shows the date when the sheet was last updated, ie, when any field contents have been changed? (Apologies if this question is repeated. I posted it yesterday, but it was not in the 'date/Excel' search list today.) There are three replies to your earlier post. There is a better way to write and read posts... http://www.tushar-mehta.com/misc_tutorials/oe_ng/ or http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/outlookexpressnewreader.htm -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware (Excel Add-ins / Excel Program...

Money Plus Premium Update Last Night?
When I logged in to money today I got the converting file message. That usually means an update was applied. Did anyone else see this? I'm currently running Money Plus Premium version 17.0.125.1415. The only version of Money where an update would require a conversion of a data file was Money 2005. So, this actually likely means that you're opening an older file or restoring a file/backup created with an older version. If you start Money using a shortcut, see if that shortcut is actually pointing to a specific file or it is only launching msmoney.exe -Mark "Zach Ro...

exchange 5.5 #46
Hello, All! I got some troubles with subj. I'm moving mailboxes from old exchange 5.5 to the new exchange 2003 in the new domain. One by one with "Delivery Options"->"Alternate recipient" on exchenge 5.5. And it become hard to find out what bailboxes still remain. How can i find mailboxes _without_ "alternate recipient"? Thanx for any idea! With best regards, Mikhail Oukraintsev. "Mikhail Oukraintsev" <caguk@rambler.ru> wrote: > I got some troubles with subj. I'm moving mailboxes from old exchange >5.5 to the...

security #5
I just recently installed office 2000 in XP now I need to ensure I have things correctly configured for scripting and security for the internet and newsgroups. What are the various security settings I need to enable and alter. ...

Outlook 2003 Problem #5
I just upgraded to outlook 2003. In past versions (97 and 2000) I could create shortcuts in my outlook bar to file system folders. How can I do this in Outlook 2003? Go to the shortcuts section of outlook on the Wunderbar and create a new shortcut group. Once you have the group, you should be able to drag-n-drop any shortcut or folder to that group. >-----Original Message----- >I just upgraded to outlook 2003. In past versions (97 >and 2000) I could create shortcuts in my outlook bar to >file system folders. How can I do this in Outlook 2003? >. > Thanks, Tha...

Shorten a 7 digit number in a text field
I have a text field with 7 digit numbers in it (none starting with zero) called 'USE_DCAT'. I want to run a query that shortens the 7 digits to the first 3. I am using: Left ([qryRPI.USE_DCAT], 3) but this returns nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Per DLT: >I have a text field with 7 digit numbers in it (none starting with zero) >called 'USE_DCAT'. I want to run a query that shortens the 7 digits to the >first 3. I am using: Left ([qryRPI.USE_DCAT], 3) but this returns nothing. >Any help would be greatly appreciated. The syntax looks unfamiliar...

Forms and reports
(Access 2002 - Windows XP Pro) I have a table "orders", a form "NewOrders" with a subform "newOrderSub", a select query called "queryTotals" and a report "rptPO" To start the process, I open NewOrders, write all the details about cost centres, delivery, etc on the main form. The details of the orders go in the subform e.g.. item ordered, cost. On the main form there is a command button with the following code behind it: stDocName = "rptPO" stLinkCriteria = "[PO_Nbr]=" & Me![PO_Nbr] Me.Refresh DoCmd.Op...

Testking.co.uk study guides now available with 100% money back guarantee
Testking.co.uk study guides now available with 100% money back guarantee ...

Does Money Support INternet update from TD Bank ?
I just installed Money 2004. I want to setup direct Internet update from TD Bank, I don't see it under customize updates. Does TD Bank support direct Internet downloads ? If so, how can I find out? If not, which banks in Canada support direct Internet Download ? Thanks There are no banks in Canada which support it right now as far as I know. They are all web-connect... it had something to do with some earlier banking law I think. I know that Quicken XG (CDN) boasted that is supported direct download (with the caveat that the bank had to support it). When I called the rep he said t...

MSExchangeMGMT Event ID 7
I've been receiving the following error and can't seem to find any help on it in the Knowledge Base or via google: The Microsoft Exchange Management service denied user "sbsmonacct" access to "CN=Mailbox Store (SBSERVER),CN=First Storage Group,CN=InformationStore,CN=SERVER,CN=Servers,CN=first administrative group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=DOMAIN,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=domain,DC=local" because the Access Control List (ACL) for it contained non-domain specific access control entries (ACE) Any insight would be appreciated. ...

SQL Statement to Update ReorderPoint based on QTY Sold During time
I am using RMS 1.3 with SQL 2005 SQL Statement to Update ReorderPoint based on QTY Sold During certin time frame. 2weeks, 3weeks, Month, 2 Month We sell unique products where reorder level changes every 2-3 months. We want to run a SQL query and update item table with ReorderPoint and ReorderQTY based on QTY sold during specific period. Please review this SQL Statement SELECT ItemLookupCode, ReorderPoint, SUM(lastweek.Quantity) as LastWeek, SUM(lastqy.Quantity) as LastQY FROM Item LEFT JOIN TransactionEntry l...

lpp lpp lpp lpp after installing MS Office update
Yo, homies. I also got the Autoupdate, dutifully installed it, and went off to cook some stew. When I came back, Safari was open (I'd opened it already to check out the Update info from Microsoft), and there were a dozen copies of a file called "lpp" (just like the Unix lpp?) attempting to download. I deleted them from the download list quicker than you can say Jack Robinson. I did a search on 'lpp' afterwards and just found the normal files with that string in them. What the heck is up? I haven't been doing anything exotic enough to catch a virus, but neither c...

Print Outlook Calendar with an Excel form on back of same sheet
I work for a large company where all employees print two forms everyday. One is their Outlook calendar and the other is an Excel Form used to collect data during the completion of a daily process throughout the day. I would like to automate the printing of these two forms by combining them into a single print function with the output resulting in their Outlook Calendar Daily View on the front and the data collection Form on the back of a single sheet. I've tried exporting my calendar data into a sheet in the Excel workbook, but formatting the schedule data to look graphi...

Parameter Problem 02-28-08
I have a summary query that is summing the daily% [Sum of Daily%] and summing the hours [Sum of Hours]. When I run the query with these two columns, it runs fine and shows the values. I add a third column which is calculted as Rate%: [Sum of Daily%]/[Sum of Hours]. When I run the query, it is asking for values for [Sum of Daily%] and [Sum of Hours]. I doesn't matter what number (if any) I enter, I can just press return, and they run fine. How can I stop Access from asking for these parameters? Thanks for any suggestions! -Bill Please can you put me out of my misery. I can...

Opening a database at last used or visited record
Please advise how this might be done if it is possible. Thanks Roy. On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:21:43 +1300, "royfarnol" <royfarnol@kol.co.nz> wrote: >Please advise how this might be done if it is possible. > >Thanks Roy. You'll need to provide a lot more information than that! A database can contain hundreds of tables; do you want it to open every table at the "last used"? What constitutes "used" - last entered, last edited, last viewed onscreen? What are you actually trying to accomplish with this? -- John W. Vinso...

Recording myself talk and have background music playing PPT 2007
Hello all, I need to record myself over a PPT but would like background music playing at a lower volume than me speaking. How can I do this with PPT 2007? Sincerely, Geo Record the narration using Slide Show | Record Narration. (I wouldn't use Rehearse Timings in conjunction with Record Narration.) Then add the music background to the presentation separately using Insert | Sound | Sound from File. I believe it will need to be an MP3, not a WAV, because your narrations will be WAVs. On the Sound Tools Options tab that appears when you select the sound icon on the sl...