reconcile Inventory with General Ledger when using Average Perpetu

The customer wants to have the ability to reconcile their inventory balances
with the general ledger accounts when Average costing is being used.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c36b6684-ef84-43d2-b162-d284650b5d89&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Can you use a cell reference in a chart?
I have a dilemna in trying to chart some data. Wondered if anyone has run across this before. Have data with a space instead of a comma, IE 1 555.55 I was able to add the comma by using a CLEAN and SUBSTITUTE statement in a different column, number now displays correctly IE 1,555.55 Cannot graph, and assume that is because the cell is actually a formula rather than a number. So I tried using a cell reference IE "=B22" in another column, and graphing off of that column, but still displays the same "0". Formatting the column to a number format does not seem to help. ...

About using CDO to send email within Excel
Hello Excel Experts: Urgent help is required from you IT guys. I need to send emails silently within Excel using VBA, and the following code doesn't work for me (the code is found from PaulSadowski.com): Sub Mail_Small_Text_CDO() Dim iMsg As Object Dim iConf As Object Dim strbody As String Dim Flds As Variant Set iMsg = CreateObject("CDO.Message") Set iConf = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration") iConf.Load -1 ' CDO Source Defaults Set Flds = iConf.Fields With Flds .Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/conf...

Update CRM Data using vb.net
Hi, I am new to CRM. I am trying to retrive and update information into CRM using my VB.Net application. I am able to retrieve information from CRM. But i am not able to update. Can any one tell me how to update contact information using VB.Net. If any sample program it will help me to create some applications. Thanks in advance. Phani Check out the Microsoft CRM examples on msdn.microsoft.com - a number of these show updfating data "Phani" <phanimadhavsv@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ow5xjhnWDHA.2064@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am new to CRM. I am...

Using 2 vouchers on 1 transaction
An issue has just appeared where somebody has accumulated 2 different gift vouchers and would like to redeem them on the same transaction. What would be the best way to handle this request? Any help is appreciated and I thank you in advance. JN In Manager | Database | Tender Types | select your Gift Card tender and check "Allow multiple entries". You will need to run a Z at POS before the change will be in effect. This will give you as many Gift card entries as you need on the tender screen. You can do this for all tender types if needed. Craig "Portions" <Por...

Using multiple pc's with email account
Hi, Has anyone got help for the following: I would like to setup 3 computers with outlook, using the same email account. If someone send us a email, it must show on all 3 computers...ok that is the easy part, got that figured out. Now say one of the users reply to a email, is there a way of letting the other 2 outlook users know that that specific email has been answered/read? Ok, so just to clarify, the idea is that if one user replied to an certain mail, the other users must know that they don't have to reply. Using outlook 2007, Win XP. thanks for any help! -- Derick "Deri...

How do I use the thumbnail view to re-order pages in a doc file?
PDF file pages in most readers can be re-ordered using the thumbnail layout by simple dragging up or down. I cannot figure out how this might be done in MSWord's thumbnail view equivalent with doc files, nor does there seem to be any information available in Help. Can this be done at all - and if so, how? Word doesn't really have "pages." One thing you could do is start each page with a heading set to "page break before," then go to Outline View, collapse the headings to that level, and drag the visible headings up or down. On Jun 5, 5:47=A0pm, sgodl...

Remove blank entries from a list box either using VBA or basic formula #2
Can anyone help with this? Celtic_Avenger Wrote: > Hi. > > I've got a spead sheet that asks the user to enter details of worker > onto one sheet. > > ie. Surname.............First Name............Age.........etc.etc. > > This data is then used in a few pivot table reports. > > One pivot table simply lists the workers full names for entry int > another sheer. > > The cells asking for the name are have a validation setting to > listbox. > > The only problem I have is that the list box range is predetermined > but the list may be fro...

Where can I find a tutorial for using Outlook 2002?
I'm having trouble finding my way around this program. When I type it's invisible until I choose a color for the font. When I press enter it gives me a double space when I want single space. Where can I find an overview of how to use this program. Thanks for any help you'll find information at outlook-tips.net and slipstick.com but the problem you are experiences is because you are using HTML messages and have the font colors wrong. Look in tools, options, mail format, Fonts and also in Stationery to see if the font color is set to white. For single spacing, use Shift+Enter...

anyone else seen problem using LEN() function in Runtime?
HI. I have an applicaiton that for one of the combo boxes has a query that uses the Len() function to shorten the description length for sorting the list. Eg: Right([Partdescription],(Len([PartDescription])-11)) This was working fine - however having loaded the AccessRT.msp Runtime pre-release patch from microsoft to fix the SaveAsPDF addin problem the len function doesnt work. I have even tried to generate a standalone app that has a Form with a button and the VB code has a Msgbox Len([Me]![ErrorBox]) Under the runtime with the pre-release patch the msgbox does not display. Under ...

Balance inventory multiple stores
We have 3 stores and are using HQ 1.3R. I have been searching for a way to either run a report or if there is an existing function in RMS, to balance inventory between stores. Our problem is we are waiting for Item X at Store 1. We get several Item X’s in Store 2. Store 2 sends some to Store 3. Store 1 still thinks they are on order and doesn’t receive Item X. If there is a report in HQ that will compare the Current On Hand Inventory of all 3 stores to the Quantity of the individual stores, please let me know. Have tried the Store Snapshot Report. It just doesn’t give me the results I’m ...

Using c# object in Excel VBA
Hi All I have writen an COM Object in C# to use it in Excel. This Object has a Function that delivers a List of Users from a Database. My problem is now that I get the List of Users but it is not posible to get one of the Properties of the User. But when I create a new Object with Set user = CreateObject("GuptaIntferface.UserVOCom") I can see all Properties of this object. My Question is now how can I tell VBA now that the objects in the List are the UserVOCOM Objects? thx for help Michael I'm kind of stabbing the dark on this one as I've never worked with a C...

IIF statement using 2 criteria
I have an attendance database in access 2007 I am assigning points based on absence I have a field called classattending which returns a value of class 1, class 2, or class 3 the classes are of varying lengths so if a student is absent, they get points based on the class they attend. For example, if you attend class1 and are absent you get 3 points, if you attend class2 or class3 and you are absent you get 2 points I need an iif statement that satisfies both conditions and then asigns points IIF([classattending="class1"and [inclass]="absent",3 otherwise, i...

Using Drop Down Menus Causes Outlook 2003 to freeze
Whenever I attempt to use a drop down menu in Outlook 2003, whether it's the "Insert File" window or the "Save As" window, Outlook freezes and I have to end the task using Task Manager. I can use other means to browse for files and folders within Outlook so I know I'm not have some strange issue with Explorer. I'm at a complete loss here. I've tried running "Dectect and Repair" and my next move will likely be to re-install Office 2003. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Going between documents using macros
I'm using Word 2004. I have two documents open. Is there a way, using macros, to go from Document 1 to Document 2, where I'll go to a certain line and copy it, then go back to Document 1 and save it using the text I have just copied. I have the macro down for going to the line, copying, and saving. What I need is the part where I go from doc to doc without regard to the document name. So I'll be in "Active Document" first, then I need to go to "?" (other Document) then back to "Previous Document." So I just need the navigation part. Here...

question about using strFilter with AND
Access 2007 database and using a form to filter records and import the results into a report. There are 4 list boxes: lstpayment lststore lstkeyword lstbuyer I can get what I want to work one at a time i.e. strFilter = "[store_name] = '" & Me!lststore & "'" DoCmd.OpenReport "rptnopic", acViewPreview, , strFilter Works fine for the storename filter. But if I try to use an AND statement I get a type mismatch error strFilter = "[store_name] = '" & Me!lststore & "'" And "[payment_type] = &...

Using a NAME as a reference in another range
* The value in cell A1 varies depending on the number of rows of data brought down in a query * I have used the 'NAME' function to name cell A1 '_DataRows' I now want to use '_DataRows' to identify the end of a range in a SUMPRODUCT formula. (i.e. a formula something like this...) =SUMPRODUCT (--($D$1:$D$"_DataRows"=XYZ),--($D$1:$D"_DataRows"<>""),--($E$1:$E"_DataRows")) How do I do this (see examples below). Many Thanks, Craig ------------------------------------------- Example 1: --------------- If cell A1 = 2...

Cannot send "group" email using outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 had been working okay, then went kablewy. WhenI try to send a "group" email "unexpected error occured" (Microsoft Word window) pops up and email will not send. This group has been working for 3 years. I do use a pop3 sever. I can send individual emails. Please help if possible. We have no idea what you mean by "group." There is no Outlook term to that effect. State clearly what you are doing, what happens when you try, and the steps you used to make Outlook got "kablewy." Outlook does not do that all by itself, you know. -- Ru...

Outlook 2003, using Word 2002 as editor
Outlook 2003 only seems to give Word 2003 as an option for the Word editor. We only have Word 2002 installed, so the option is greyed out. How do you get it to use Word 2002? Also, is there an option to make it come up with a 'yes/no' option when you get new mail? "You have recieved new mail, would you like to read it?" Like it does in Outlook XP? Thanks! Versions must match. Always been that way. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Craig" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29e301c3afa0$dfedd600$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Out...

Contacts in GAL using Cached Exchange Mode
Hey all I am using Outlook 2003 in cached exchange mode connecting to Exchange 2000. I have an issue when doing lookups for addresses in the GAL. Before I changed to cached exchange mode, I used to type the first part of someone's email address (ie cameron.mc) and press Crtl-K which would look up the contact from the GAL. It would also work by entering the contact name (ie cameron mcshane) and clicking Ctrl-K. However, once I chanegd to cached mode this no longer works. I now must either type the full address, or the contact as it appears in the GAL ('McShane, Cameron' or ...

I cannot erase unwanted footnotes bacause I did not use reference marks
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am working on a long document (French) with parts of PDF files selected with Grab. I have not used endnotes, but suddenly when I was searching for a word in all the text, I got the message that there was no such word in the endnotes. I realized that the end of my text must have been written as an endnote of which I was totally unaware since I did not use them at all. I want to erase the endnotes frame (1/3 of the line), but I am told to look for the reference mark which I have not in the first place. I careful...

Using a dynamic formula to calculate results based on different assumptions #2
Hi everybody, I am looking for a simple way to resolve the following problem - don't worry if it sounds too architectural, you don't have to be an architect to solve this! I have a table of assumptions organised like this: Landuse Unit size Type 1 Type 2 Type 3............n Apt - 2bed 100m2 10% 50% 50% Apt - 1bed 60m2 20% 50% Shop 40m2 70% 50% ..... N I'd like to sum the total number of units based on the Type in another column ...

Creating Toolbar on Word 2000 using built-in Visual Basic Editor
Hi All, I have some queries. I am creating Toolbar on Word 2000 using built-in Visual Basic Editor. The CommandBar is created dynamically I dont know how to take the values entered in its various controls at runtime. When I enter something into ComboBox and I shift to another control the value entered in the comboBox is lost. How to prevent this. I seem to have found out the following bug: Below are the steps to reproduce the problem: I have reproduced this problem on Formatting Toolbar on Microsoft Office 2000. 1) Our office Toolbar application uses combo-box for facilating the u...

Auto reconcile problem
As soon as I download transactions from any of my online accounts, all of them are marked as reconciled, even before I accept them. (I do not have "Automatically accept all downloaded transactions from banking statements" or "Automatically mark accepted transactions as reconciled" chacked.) Does anyone know why this might be happening? It makes balancing an account very difficult, since I have to go through and mark transactions as unreconciled before I balance. ...

Was told could use this for creating a book
Before I bought Publisher I was told I could use it for creating a book. But, now that I got it, I don't see any options for that. ie creating the cover or the pages. Also, I was told it was better to write the book in Word then import it into Publisher. But, my book is 5.5 X 8.5 and everytime I try to import after I have configured Publisher pages it gets changed to 8.5 X 11. Any help or suggestions? Thanks, Markis I tried changing the Page Setup (Pub 2003) to "booklet" and it stayed 5�" x 8�". Have you tried changing your printer's output as well as ...

Outlook 2002 sp2 hangs when using Word 2002 as editor....
Hi, This is my issue,a user had problems forwarding one particular email. So to try and help the situation I installed SP1 and SP2 for Office XP. The user uses Word as his default editor, and also has a template setup in word which has the company logo. Now after the SP installs I cannot forward any mail without getting the following "starting Word 2002" pop-up and Outlook hangs. So SP1 and 2 seemed to have made the issue worse. Instead of just having issues forwarding one mail, I cant forward any mail without Word editor hanging. Has anyone seen this and found a work aroun...