Recevings Edit List Not Printing

Hello,

I have an issue where a person enters a Purchase Order.  Then, when the
items and the invoice are received from the Vendor, they go back into the
Purchase Order Entry screen and from the Actions choose to Receive and
Invoice the PO Items.  On the Receivings Transaction Entry screen they enter
the appropriate information and then try to Print the Receivings Edit List -
but nothing will print to the screen, the printer, or to a file.  I have not
been able to duplicate this on any other computers.  I've double-checked the
Posting Setup and everything is checked to print.  Has anyone ever
experienced this before?

Thanks,

Jeff

Dear,

Go to “Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >> Setup >> System >>
Alternate/Modified Forms and Reports” under purchasing, try to find “POP
Receiving Posting Journal” Report and make sure its dictionary is selected;
the report may be modified and deleted.

Regards,
--
Mohammad R. Daoud
MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS

"jeffreyaw77" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have an issue where a person enters a Purchase Order.  Then, when the
> items and the invoice are received from the Vendor, they go back into the
> Purchase Order Entry screen and from the Actions choose to Receive and
> Invoice the PO Items.  On the Receivings Transaction Entry screen they enter
> the appropriate information and then try to Print the Receivings Edit List -
> but nothing will print to the screen, the printer, or to a file.  I have not
> been able to duplicate this on any other computers.  I've double-checked the
> Posting Setup and everything is checked to print.  Has anyone ever
> experienced this before?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff
Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for the quick reply!  I've double-checked and the report isn't
modified.  The Report Destination window opens and if we choose Screen or
Printer and hit OK nothing happens.  They claim that this has been happneing
since they ran Reconcile of the Purchasing Documents.  Thanks in advance for
the help!!

Jeff

"Mohammad R. Daoud" wrote:

> Dear,
>
> Go to “Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >> Setup >> System >>
> Alternate/Modified Forms and Reports” under purchasing, try to find “POP
> Receiving Posting Journal” Report and make sure its dictionary is selected;
> the report may be modified and deleted.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Mohammad R. Daoud
> MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
> Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85
> Great Package For Business Solutions
> daoudm@greatpbs.com
> http://www.greatpbs.com
> http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/
>

> "jeffreyaw77" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have an issue where a person enters a Purchase Order.  Then, when the
> > items and the invoice are received from the Vendor, they go back into the
> > Purchase Order Entry screen and from the Actions choose to Receive and
> > Invoice the PO Items.  On the Receivings Transaction Entry screen they enter
> > the appropriate information and then try to Print the Receivings Edit List -
> > but nothing will print to the screen, the printer, or to a file.  I have not
> > been able to duplicate this on any other computers.  I've double-checked the
> > Posting Setup and everything is checked to print.  Has anyone ever
> > experienced this before?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jeff
Jeff,

Try the following:

For v10
1) Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Utilities > System > Reconcile.
2) Select Security Assignment Alternate/Modified Operations. Click on Insert.
3) Click on Reconcile.

For v9
1) Go to Tools > Utilities > System > Reconcile.
2) Select Security Restrictions. Click on Insert.
3) Click on Reconcile.

Perform this operation at the workstation with the issue, then attempt to
re-run the report.

NOTE: Make sure to backup your DYNAMICS database before running this
procedure. Also keep a copy of your REPORTS.DIC dictionary file.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"jeffreyaw77" wrote:

> Hi Mohammad,
>
> Thanks for the quick reply!  I've double-checked and the report isn't
> modified.  The Report Destination window opens and if we choose Screen or
> Printer and hit OK nothing happens.  They claim that this has been happneing
> since they ran Reconcile of the Purchasing Documents.  Thanks in advance for
> the help!!
>
> Jeff
>
> "Mohammad R. Daoud" wrote:
>
> > Dear,
> >
> > Go to “Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >> Setup >> System >>
> > Alternate/Modified Forms and Reports” under purchasing, try to find “POP
> > Receiving Posting Journal” Report and make sure its dictionary is selected;
> > the report may be modified and deleted.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Mohammad R. Daoud
> > MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
> > Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85
> > Great Package For Business Solutions
> > daoudm@greatpbs.com
> > http://www.greatpbs.com
> > http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/
> >

> > "jeffreyaw77" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have an issue where a person enters a Purchase Order.  Then, when the
> > > items and the invoice are received from the Vendor, they go back into the
> > > Purchase Order Entry screen and from the Actions choose to Receive and
> > > Invoice the PO Items.  On the Receivings Transaction Entry screen they enter
> > > the appropriate information and then try to Print the Receivings Edit List -
> > > but nothing will print to the screen, the printer, or to a file.  I have not
> > > been able to duplicate this on any other computers.  I've double-checked the
> > > Posting Setup and everything is checked to print.  Has anyone ever
> > > experienced this before?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Jeff
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
11/6/2008 8:23:01 PM
Hi Mariano,

Thanks for the help.  Unfortunately the Reconcile procedure you suggested
returned no errors and did not fix the problem.  The troubleshooting
continues... :-)

Thanks,
Jeff

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> Try the following:
>
> For v10
> 1) Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Utilities > System > Reconcile.
> 2) Select Security Assignment Alternate/Modified Operations. Click on Insert.
> 3) Click on Reconcile.
>
> For v9
> 1) Go to Tools > Utilities > System > Reconcile.
> 2) Select Security Restrictions. Click on Insert.
> 3) Click on Reconcile.
>
> Perform this operation at the workstation with the issue, then attempt to
> re-run the report.
>
> NOTE: Make sure to backup your DYNAMICS database before running this
> procedure. Also keep a copy of your REPORTS.DIC dictionary file.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "jeffreyaw77" wrote:
>
> > Hi Mohammad,
> >
> > Thanks for the quick reply!  I've double-checked and the report isn't
> > modified.  The Report Destination window opens and if we choose Screen or
> > Printer and hit OK nothing happens.  They claim that this has been happneing
> > since they ran Reconcile of the Purchasing Documents.  Thanks in advance for
> > the help!!
> >
> > Jeff
> >
> > "Mohammad R. Daoud" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear,
> > >
> > > Go to “Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >> Setup >> System >>
> > > Alternate/Modified Forms and Reports” under purchasing, try to find “POP
> > > Receiving Posting Journal” Report and make sure its dictionary is selected;
> > > the report may be modified and deleted.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > --
> > > Mohammad R. Daoud
> > > MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
> > > Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85
> > > Great Package For Business Solutions
> > > daoudm@greatpbs.com
> > > http://www.greatpbs.com
> > > http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/

Jeff,

Is this error on one Machine only? if so reinstall GP or just copy the
dynamics.dic from another working machine.

Regards,
--

"jeffreyaw77" wrote:

> Hi Mariano,
>
> Thanks for the help.  Unfortunately the Reconcile procedure you suggested
> returned no errors and did not fix the problem.  The troubleshooting
> continues... :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff
>
> "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
>
> > Jeff,
> >
> > Try the following:
> >
> > For v10
> > 1) Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Utilities > System > Reconcile.
> > 2) Select Security Assignment Alternate/Modified Operations. Click on Insert.
> > 3) Click on Reconcile.
> >
> > For v9
> > 1) Go to Tools > Utilities > System > Reconcile.
> > 2) Select Security Restrictions. Click on Insert.
> > 3) Click on Reconcile.
> >
> > Perform this operation at the workstation with the issue, then attempt to
> > re-run the report.
> >
> > NOTE: Make sure to backup your DYNAMICS database before running this
> > procedure. Also keep a copy of your REPORTS.DIC dictionary file.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > MG.-
> > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com
> >

> > "jeffreyaw77" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Mohammad,
> > >
> > > Thanks for the quick reply!  I've double-checked and the report isn't
> > > modified.  The Report Destination window opens and if we choose Screen or
> > > Printer and hit OK nothing happens.  They claim that this has been happneing
> > > since they ran Reconcile of the Purchasing Documents.  Thanks in advance for
> > > the help!!
> > >
> > > Jeff

Hello,

I finally had to contact MS Support... after some investigation I had to
re-create the Stored Procedures for the company where the Receivings Edit
List could not be printed.

The inability to print the Recevings Edit List was occuring on every
workstation (including the server) for every user - but for only one of the
company databases.  In the other databases, the Receivings Edit List printed
without any problems.

Just thought I would share...

Thanks again to everyone for your help!!!

Jeff

"Mohammad R. Daoud" wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> Is this error on one Machine only? if so reinstall GP or just copy the
> dynamics.dic from another working machine.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Mohammad R. Daoud
> MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
> Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85
> Great Package For Business Solutions
> daoudm@greatpbs.com
> http://www.greatpbs.com
> http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/
>

> "jeffreyaw77" wrote:
>
> > Hi Mariano,
> >
> > Thanks for the help.  Unfortunately the Reconcile procedure you suggested
> > returned no errors and did not fix the problem.  The troubleshooting
> > continues... :-)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jeff
> >
> > "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
> >
> > > Jeff,
> > >
> > > Try the following:
> > >
> > > For v10
> > > 1) Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Utilities > System > Reconcile.
> > > 2) Select Security Assignment Alternate/Modified Operations. Click on Insert.
> > > 3) Click on Reconcile.
> > >
> > > For v9
> > > 1) Go to Tools > Utilities > System > Reconcile.
> > > 2) Select Security Restrictions. Click on Insert.
> > > 3) Click on Reconcile.
> > >
> > > Perform this operation at the workstation with the issue, then attempt to
> > > re-run the report.
> > >
> > > NOTE: Make sure to backup your DYNAMICS database before running this
> > > procedure. Also keep a copy of your REPORTS.DIC dictionary file.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > --
> > > MG.-
> > > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com

Can you tell me what stored procedures? I have a problem where it looks like
any edit list is failing. I get an error, "Cannot access thsi report because
the dictionary containing it is not loaded."

"jeffreyaw77" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I finally had to contact MS Support... after some investigation I had to
> re-create the Stored Procedures for the company where the Receivings Edit
> List could not be printed.
>
> The inability to print the Recevings Edit List was occuring on every
> workstation (including the server) for every user - but for only one of the
> company databases.  In the other databases, the Receivings Edit List printed
> without any problems.
>
> Just thought I would share...
>
> Thanks again to everyone for your help!!!
>
> Jeff
>
> "Mohammad R. Daoud" wrote:
>
> > Jeff,
> >
> > Is this error on one Machine only? if so reinstall GP or just copy the
> > dynamics.dic from another working machine.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Mohammad R. Daoud
> > MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
> > Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85
> > Great Package For Business Solutions
> > daoudm@greatpbs.com
> > http://www.greatpbs.com
> > http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/
> >

> > "jeffreyaw77" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Mariano,
> > >
> > > Thanks for the help.  Unfortunately the Reconcile procedure you suggested
> > > returned no errors and did not fix the problem.  The troubleshooting
> > > continues... :-)
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Jeff

0
AllenMc (95)

List boxes, drop down
Hi 2 question. i would like to use the data / validation function to restrict cell entry to certain data. I want to use a List which I reference rather than typing the data in the validation text box. However I want to have the list set up on a different sheet. I can do this if the list is set up on the same sheet. Any ideas? Also is there a way that the cell might autosuggest. For instance if the list contains the name "John" I would like if "john" pops up as soon as I enter "J". This appears only to work if John has alrady been entered on another recor...

CFM_BACKCOLOR for Highligthing selection in Rich Edit Control does not work
Hi everyone, For some reason I can't get Highlighting feature in Rich Edit Control to work at all. Here is how I am trying to do it CColorDialog dlg(RGB(255,255,0)); if( IDOK == dlg.DoModal() ) { CHARFORMAT2 cf; SendMessage(EM_GETCHARFORMAT, SCF_SELECTION | SCF_WORD, (LPARAM)&cf); cf.cbSize = sizeof CHARFORMAT2; cf.dwMask = CFM_BACKCOLOR; cf.crBackColor = dlg.GetColor(); SendMessage(EM_SETCHARFORMAT, SCF_SELECTION | SCF_WORD, (LPARAM)&cf); } Any suggestions? ...

Workflow
Hi, I have created a workflow: Action A Action B Action C How do I rearrange this order, without having to delete and recreate the actions, to the following: Action B Action A Action C Thanx, /kasper Hi KasKas, Yes, you have to recreate them :) -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "kaskas" wrote: > Hi, > > I have created a workflow: > > Action A > Action B > Action C > > How do I rearrange this order, without having to delete and...

Print Checks from Money?
I downloaded the trial for Money Essentials and I can't find out how to print a check. Does Money Essentials allow check printing? If not, do any of the current Money versions provied the ability to print a check? Thanks M+ Deluxe allows this. Money Essentials (MEss) probably doesn't. The target audience for MEss is people who just want a consolidated view of their online account activity information except with Microsoft's ads instead of their various financial institutions' ads. It's not quite designed for purely "read only" users, but close. "Joh...

Unable to insert electronic address to print envelope in word
In Word 2007, I am trying to use the "insert address" button when printing an envelope. The error i receive is that I need to log into "microsoft exchange". I'm guessing this function does not work unless I have Outlook installed on the computer and that word is unable to conect to "windows mail" address book. That is correct. The only address books Word can use are MS Exchange (on networks) and the Outlook Contacts. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Brian&qu...

Any ideas why I can't print from Word v.X?
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I just upgraded from a PowerMac G4 laptop to a Mac Mini. I had the MacStore migrate my data for me, and for some reason I can not print from Word. I'm able to print from other programs (Things and Firefox for example) as well as from Excel and Entourage. But when I try to print from Word all I get is a blank page from the printer. I've re-installed Word to no avail. <br><br>Any ideas? Answered elsewhere. Please return to your original message to view replies... It's pointless for a...

Setup the excluding list for sending message size restriction
Hi, I want to setup excluding group of sending message size restriction and I do not where to start. For example, all employee have 2 MB attachement limit but I also need to setup exclusion group for manager and sale people which requiring 5MB. What will be the best way to implement it? I will be appreciated your suggestion and hints. Thank you in advance, Johnny Chow Johnny: I can think of a couple of ways to do this, but probably the simplest is to set your global outgoing message limit to 2MB. Then, on the Exchange General property page for the users that can send large...

can't edit products anymore
My Sales Manager and Sales Administrator can no longer edit products. Both have different security roles that include create, read, write, delete, append, and append to privilege. However, both cannot edit products. The text that they usually can edit is no grey. System Administrator (me) can still edit products. I've created a new role that includes all privs for product (and nothing else) and added that to both users, but they are still locked out. Any ideas? Thanks! Tom It could be that they are trying to do this from the Outlook client. There are some admin functions tha...

office student and teacher edition #2
I am a student in Sofia, Bulgaria, and I am interested in buying the Office 2004 Student and Teacher edition. Am I able to buy this from the States and use it here, in Bulgaria? Are there other limitations for its use? Thanks. > I am a student in Sofia, Bulgaria, and I am interested in buying the > Office 2004 Student and Teacher edition. Am I able to buy this from the > States and use it here, in Bulgaria? Are there other limitations for > its use? Thanks. I don't know if there are any limitations on its use. You will be stuck with the English interface for menus, etc, you...

Formatting a contact list in Excel
I am having trouble formatting a contact list so that I can upload it into my MS Office contacts. Export your contacts first to generate an example file. Amanda wrote: > I am having trouble formatting a contact list so that I can upload it into my > MS Office contacts. What do you mean "Bob I" wrote: > Export your contacts first to generate an example file. > > Amanda wrote: > > I am having trouble formatting a contact list so that I can upload it into my > > MS Office contacts. > > . > Presuming you have placed at ...

Distribution list using Address Card Info emailed to another perso
1. I chose Address Card in view 2. Pulled up Distribution list selection 3. Clicked on top name and holding Ctrl button down selected entire list 4. On address line I right clicked and chose "Select All" Question: how do I get all of the info on Address cards in the list over to an email to send? That's not the way to send Contact information. Why wouldn't you send the Contact as an attachment or a vCard? -- Russ Valentine "Jean Rodwick" <JeanRodwick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3421799A-DAD3-4A9D-9CF9-DFEC60903398@microso...

Email sitting in queue has nothing listed for originator
I'm running 5.5 on a W2k server. Recently we have been getting a large number of emails sitting in the outgoing queue. They all have nothing listed for the originator. On checking the details the recipients email address is usually bogus. Am I relaying spam? How can I stop this? Any help would be appreciated. GR No, you're sending NDR's to non-existent spammers who sent to non-existent users in your domain. -- hth, SusanV "G R" <fieldweb@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OKiaIRpuDHA.3468@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I'm running 5.5 on a W2k server. Rece...

Check Printing Question
I just opened my business account and ordered LaserPrinter checks compatible with Money from Harland. I purchased Money05 Small business because it has that function. I dowloaded all my bank info. But what I'm really trying to do is find a way to print checks. I followed the instructions per F1 Help; basically select a transactions, set number field to print check, then go to File/Print Checks, but then I get a ERROR message saying that there are no checks to be printed...I've tried EVERYTHING...and I'm pretty computer saavy...but no avail. Money05 Small business may ha...

a small COM to custom IE printing from JSP,shareware.
I developd a COM to custom IE printing,for Microsoft=AE Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.It is not straightforward before I fixed several bugs.Ii is some kind of a simplified scriptx and easy to extend. May it help. Where is it? --- Ajay Not sure what your asking here. Do you have a problem with some of the code or are you offering a version up for download? Tom "ianrosengren" <ianrosengren@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1143622686.313406.8710@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... I developd a COM to custom IE printing,for Microsoft� Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.It is no...

is it possible to change print ink color based on cell value?
Is it possible to change print ink color based on value in a cell for a spreadsheet application? Example: If a cell's value is over 250, can I have it print the number in red ink to draw my attention to it?? You can use Conditional Formatting (Format>Conditional Formatting) to test the value and set the font colour accordingly. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dave The Mechanic" <Dave The Mechanic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B63AB99-5824-4AFB-A206-D4CDF1BB9D48@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to chang...

Lists, lookup, if???
Hi, A new user to this site. Been learning a lok lately, but stuck now! I have a sheet where i want to look for "value1" to "value10" in columns I, K, M, O. Once a particular value is found, I want it to display the value (numerical) in the right hand column, J, L, N, P. But I also want it to count how many parts are require by looking at the number enterred in the same row but column D. Basically, it's a cutting list with different profiles, lengths and quantities and I'd like a summary of each profile, with each cut length required and qua...

Changing default lists
If I type an asterisk (*) or a number + a period (1.) and then a space, Word starts an unordered/ordered list. I have defined some lists with formats that I prefer to the default lists that Word chooses. Is there a way that I can get Word to use my lists when I type "* " or "1. "? No, the automatic application of numbering isn't that "intelligent." What you can do is create your own lists linked to styles. For single-level numbering, the easiest approach is to modify the built-in List Bullet and List Number styles, respectively. -- Stefan B...

List Box Question #2
I have two list boxes, one in column I31 and the other in column E42. They both have different data in them. I want the list box in column E42 to show a specific value based on the data chosen in list box I31. If listbox in I31 shows A, then show C in listbox E42 If listbox in I31 shows F, then show G in listbox E42 If listbox in I31 shows Z, then show R in listbox E42. I need to do this for about 7 Ifs. Thanks! Hi, Here are the steps for creating a dynamic data validation list: 1. Create three or more list in the spreadsheet. For example: A B C New Yo...

Pub 2007 Can't edit Pub 2003 files.
Just d/l Publisher 2007 Trail to my Vista Home (hate it!) box. I can open and view Publisher 200x files but can't edit, change, move anything. Any help? Paul Did you activate the trial version? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B961450A-F717-46E9-8608-7DA73CD8F369@microsoft.com... > Just d/l Publisher 2007 Trail to my Vista Home (hate it!) box. I can open > and view Publisher 200x files but can't edit, change, move any...

Printing on 5.5"x8.5" paper
I am trying to print invitations and I have purchased 5.5"x8.5" paper to use. Within Publisher I have changed the paper to the correct size, changed the formatting, etc. but it continues to print incorrectly. It's as if it is printing in the center of a 8.5"x11" piece of paper. How do I fix this!? What version Publisher? You need to setup a custom size in your printer. Publisher should reflect the size in page setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sarahkc2003" <Sarahkc2003@di...

printing #6
When you print some emails in outlook the fields dont print off (TO,FROM, SUBJECT,DATE etc). Some emails will print fine others will not. can anybody help me with this as i am scrathcing my head here Rob snuzzleflange, you wrote on Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:25:29 -0000: > When you print some emails in outlook the fields dont print off > (TO,FROM, SUBJECT,DATE etc). Some emails will print fine others will > not. See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931657/en-us applies. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net ...

copy & paste worksheet with print settings into new worksheet
How do I copy the current month's report into a new worksheet and keep the print settinds of the original worksheet in the new worksheet? Not by copy/pasting cells. You can right-click on the sheet tab and "Move or copy" Check "create a copy" and select where you want copy of the sheet to be inserted. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 04:17:02 -0800, Larry Ohio <Larry Ohio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I copy the current month's report into a new worksheet and keep the >print settinds of the original works...

list control problem
hello I am trying to make a list control , so that it will display both name and number when i enter them. 1) how do i delete an item from the list control ie void CSpeedDial::OnSpeedDel() { // } 2)how do i move an item up or down in the list contol using "up buttom" and "down buttom" i have created ie void CSpeedDial::OnSpeedUp() { } and void CSpeedDial::OnSpeedDown() { } 3)how do i make the "add buttom" disable when i have 8 items in the list control. this is what I have done so far: BOOL CSpeedDial::OnInitDialog() { CDialog::OnInitDialog(); ...

Smart List or what tables for RM by bill to address??
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C65EFC.570A7330 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I need a report for revenue by state. I usually use Smart List = Receivables Transactions and export to Excel then summarize in a pivot table all transacations by state. This year it won't work because we have = customers w/ a different bill to then ship to and the Smart List uses = the ship to address. I can not find a way to get Receivables Trx by = bill to address. I tried then to use MS Acces...

mysterious edits
Hello: I'm trying to understand a form of mistake in documents that have been edited by other people. The column will be mostly text, such as: Sent to Smith for approval in September. And somehow an error can get in there, going undetected for awhile, which includes a cell reference, just as regular text: Sent to Smith for approval in September+G123. Can you think of a sequence of actions which could lead to this? Some kind of automation? Or some kind of personal options someone could have set? Thanks in advance. Most likely an errant user edited the cell. Cheers "Al...