Receive PO based on amount.

Greetings GPLings.. :)

Is there any way to receive with invoice , a PO that contain service /non
inventoried items based on the amount?
Eg: PO amount $100000000 for ONE service item and i would want to receive
and invoice only $ 200.
The reason i used  this huge amount as PO is that even if i used a decimal
value to receive the PO as a percentage,it will still not be accurate as GP
allows only 5 decimal places.
In a simple form, i want to receive based on the amount rather than qty.
Cheers..

The only way to do that is to enter the PO for a quantity of
100,000,000 at a unit cost of $1.00 and receive 200 of them.  As
you've noted, you don't have enough decimals to do it the other way
around.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
Frank

Receive and sending mail
HELP!!! I am using Microsoft outlook 2003 - I can not download or send mail - I check with my internet provider and they said that all my settings are correct and that It is a Microsoft office problem, I have tried to rebuild my mail info, but that did work either, is there anything else I can try to get my mail to download? "Betty" <Betty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02933937-4E00-42CA-9F95-E67F434D72C6@microsoft.com... > HELP!!! I am using Microsoft outlook 2003 - I can not download or send > mail - > I check with my internet provider an...

help how do I send and receive japanese email
I have windows XP home and office xp prefessional How do I obtain the correct programs or add in to receive and send email in Japanese? When I was over in Japan I had access to a computer that I could use in either english or japanese. What is available here in the U.S. Thanks dave it should just download it on demand when you receive an email. to send an email in japanese, you need to install an IME, have a look, perhaps using google. you'll find www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/ recommended/ime/default.asp N "dave lauderbach" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft...

Printing a dialog from an SDI based application
In an SDI application that I am developing I am trying to print the contents of a graph hosted in a dialog...my question is can I somehow hook into the default printing support that the SDI app has built in or do I have to come up with a new class to support printing from the dialog??? Dominic Dominic, You can indeed jack into the printing framework. It's as easy as adding an override to OnPrint in your view, and print to the CDC* you get as an in-parameter. A nifty side effect is that you'll get support for the print-preview this way as well. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik ...

Knowledge Base article via Sales for Outlook
This must be pretty simple but I can't see it.. Where into Outlook can users access Knowledge base article? thanks! Hi! As i know rhere is no possbility to get to the Knowledge base article from the Outlook SFO! With the Outlook SFO you only get sales-entities no service and the Knowledge base articles are in the Service-Part of MS CRM. -- -- Christian support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM Related Documents for MSCRM WordMailMerge for MSCRM "Frebou" <ed@boucheros.com> sch...

Negative budget amounts
How do we handle negative budget amounts. For example, say we anticipate a large freight recovery in one 1/4 and want to put it in the freight expense account. How would we handle this? thx, Doug -- Doug Wilson Business Analyst-Dynamics GP Flagstone Re When you enter/import your budget, if it is a Debit typical balance, ie Freight Expense, then enter in as a Credit value. So if you anticipate a + in an expense, (so reducing the expense) you would Credit the account, and put in that value ie: Anticipate $1000.00 in Recovered Freight In the budget you would put a -1000.00 and then it w...

block mail based on subject
My wife gave information to some site that I'm not aware of.All the junk mail begins with her name, is there some way to block it or send it directly to the deleted file ?? Please help it's driving me crazy. ...

i am not able to receive any mails whenever a mail is cced me
Hi I am not able to receive any mails in outlook07, whenever a mail is CCed me. Could u please guide me on this.. Thanks Manoj So, mail items sent directly to you are received OK but items where you're CC'd don't? "Not able receive mails in outlook" <Not able receive mails in outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5759F2F7-6667-436B-A804-27C5BFFBE00F@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I am not able to receive any mails in outlook07, whenever a mail is CCed > me. > Could u please guide me on this.. ...

send/receive stuck
My send receive keeps getting stuck at between 75 and 83% and nothing is received, what could be causing this, a stuck mail, and oversized mail? and how do I resolve this What error do you get? What version of Outlook are you using? What type of mail account are you using? How big is your pst-file? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Headtheball" <noanswer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OSrIGoTdEHA.1656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

Recurring receivables batch
For some reason we have a problem with 1 of our monthly recurring batches we can normally post it twice without any problems. On the third month we have the problem, we receive an error 'Table update interrupted'. We are continously adding to and deleting from the batch. We have approximately 10 other recurring batches and do not have the same issue with those. Any ideas what could be happening? Thanks, Jean The batch may be corrupted. At this time it is best to create a new recurring batch and move all transactions from the old batch to the new one, then remove the old one. ...

Accounts Payable & Receivables
I am using Microsoft money 2005 premium version for personal finance management. I want to money to track my receivables and amounts payable but do not know how should do it. How can I get maintain account receivables & payables? There are lots of ways and what's best will vary depending on your requirements. You can just schedule bills and deposits. This is most effective for payables, but works for receivables. You can create accounts to track them and, when they go actual, transfer from the receivables account to the account where you put the money or transfer from the acc...

Bar Chart based on report calculations...
I am using Access 2002. I have a query with one field called txtUsedKnowledge that has four possible responses. They are Never, Small Extent, Moderate Extent and Great Extent. I did many calculations with these including counting them individually and getting the percent for each one based on the over all count. Now I would like to create a bar chart with the four responses listed that will update each time it's run. I created the chart but have to type in the figures for each response myself. Since the calculations are done on the report and not in the query is the...

Calculation based with Range of Date
Hi I m facing problem with my worksheets which i have to calculate total sales in particular month. sheet 1 have Date Sale Undr 4% CST Sale Undr 10 CST Sale Undr 4% RST DD/MM/YY 1.10.2005 10000 2.10.2005 250000 3.10.2005 150000 4.10.2005 1000 1.11.2005 2.11.2005 3.12.2005 4.12.2005 1.1.2005 etc Sheet 2 have Quarterly Return Month Sale Undr 4% CST Sale Undr 10 CST Sale Undr 4% RST January February March In Sheet 2 i want to ...

still receiving every e-mail to many accounts twice in outlook 2003
basically what th subject says. every e-mail i get comes in twice. this is on different accounts with different domains. Cant seem to suss it out. please HELP Rob Rob Beech <rob(remove)@cnics.co.uk> wrote: > basically what th subject says. > > > every e-mail i get comes in twice. this is on different accounts with > different domains. > Cant seem to suss it out. If you have an AV product scanning incoming mail, try disabling that feature. If your accounts access the same mail server, try modifying the send/receive group so that it receives mail from ony ...

Compare two files and update data from another file base on words in a cell separated by commas
I have two file with several colomns. I need to compare two Col B fileA Col B of FileB as shown in example. http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgUVfFOnkiaKdFBiNDFLamcybXdhW... Each col have about 1000 rows. Each row contains thousands of words and phrases separated by Comma. As you can see from example, my data has soo many words and phrases separated by comma in each row of two colomn A and B. ============== i Need to merge data of corresponding row from COLA$FileB TO corresponding row of COLA$FileB Also merge data of corresponding row from COLB$FileB TO correspondin...

BCC Mail is not received but delivered to stray mail account
We have SBS2003 with exchange server installed with all SP's intalled. For any of our employees, if an email is sent to them where they have been identified in the BCC field only, the email is not received by them but instead it is delivered to the designated stray mail account. Consequently they may never receive some emails. Has anyone encountered this at all? Thanks On Wed, 31 May 2006 23:48:01 -0700, ProgPac161 <ProgPac161@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have SBS2003 with exchange server installed with all SP's intalled. For >any of our employees, if an...

My outgoing mail is also receiving my incoming mail
My incoming mail no longer goes into my Income folder but in my Outgoing Folder. Katyee wrote: > My incoming mail no longer goes into my Income folder but in my Outgoing > Folder. Outlook doesn't have Income and Outgoing folders. Ask your parents for help. What version of Outlook are you using? You're saying that your new messages are showing up in your Outbox folder? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: ...

Send/Receive Error Message when online
Everytime I open up Outlook and then hit the send/receive button the program spills out an error message telling me that there was no server connection eventhough I am online with AOL Broadband. Is there a way to tell Outlook that I am online and to try again? You cannot use Outlook with AOL. You must use AOL's email program. What server are you trying to connect to? I believe that AOL blocks access to any outgoing servers but their own (sadly, most ISPs do this nowdays), so if you're trying to reach another server via an AOL connection it probably isn't possible. -- Jeff ...

Query Not Returning Correct Amount of Records
I have 6 tables that I have built 6 different queries on. Individually, these queries return the correct amount of records in the tables. Which is 80 records in all tables involved. Then I built a query that collects data from the 6 queries and this query returns 75 records. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Don As a guess, your query is not correctly structured for the data you have. For instance, if one of the 6 tables does not have a matching record that could cause you to "lose" a record or two in the query if you have set up a join to that table and have n...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

Speeding up Excel
Hi There, I am currently investigating what is the most cost effective way of speeding up excels calculations for large spreadsheets. The sheets do not contain what I would consider to be overely complex formulas with the main tools being VLOOKUP, with maybe a few nested IF statements. No complex maths as it mainly database manipulation type activity. Currenlty it is taking too long to recalculate and even with manual calculation enable is proving to be a hinderance to productivity. I was wondering if this is solvable by building a more suitable PC unit or if the best way to go about it li...

How to get one field to update based on a selection from a drop do
New to Access. I want to create a form that coworkers can use to lookup information in a database for inputting data into a PO as well as submit new records into the database. I want to have a control that is a combo drop down box where the can select a row from a list of items in a specified field and based on that selection it will update the below text box control with the corresponding data in the field next to it on the database. Make sense? Basically need to figure out how to update one control based on data selected from the drop down box control above it??? Private Sub...

Query based Subform will not allow editing
I have a maintenance DB that has energy lockout points associated with pieces of equipment so we can safely do maintenance. I have an 'edit existing lockout' form, based on a query, that lists in a subform the various points required for a certain piece of equipment. My system used to work, but now I can edit the main, but the subform has locked me out. All I get is a doorbell tone when I attempt to enter info. I can enter the req'd info in the tables, but but my form went snafu. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Does your query allow editing? Check the asterisk in the record...

Merging Workbook Table data Based upon Value comparisons
I have two workbook tables (Two different workbooks) with two matching column names. What I wish to do is to merge values from one table to another, but ONLY for those records inwhich these two columns have matching values. Would this be possible? Jay Are you saying you have two workbooks, or are the tables within one workbook? "jayceejay" <jayceejay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC73B2C7-83EF-4D27-A464-32AEEE7D4214@microsoft.com... >I have two workbook tables (Two different workbooks) with two matching >column > names. What I wish to do ...

Report based on check box and list box...
I have a form (Change Card List by Status) with a check box (cboNOT) and a list box (lstStatus). There is an Open Report button that opens a report (Report - Change Card List) which uses a query (SQL -Change Card List). What I want to do is have the form open the report where a filter is set to use the values from the check box AND the value selected from the list box to generate the report. What I can't figure out is how to use the check box's value in this filter. If the check box is not checked the the filter would only be based on the list box selection, but if the check...

Writing to web-based database
I am trying to build VBA code that will write to a database locatedona web server. Database is MS Access now, but could use SQL Server orsomething else SQL based. How can I automate the process of opening,appending, and closing a database when the Office application is onthe local computer but the database is on a web server?...