Receivables Summary Inquiry

GP 10 / SQL 2005 - When I look at the Rec. Summary Inquiry screen, there are
the amounts listed under Original Amount and under Unapplied Amount.
Wouldn't it be correct to assume (carefully) that the unapplied amount column
should be zero, if all payments are posted and applied correctly ?

Try running a Reconcile on the Current Debtor Information?

Mick

On Dec 10, 12:00=A0pm, Laura Anne <LauraA...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> GP 10 / SQL 2005 - When I look at the Rec. Summary Inquiry screen, there =
are
> the amounts listed under Original Amount and under Unapplied Amount. =A0
> Wouldn't it be correct to assume (carefully) that the unapplied amount co=
lumn
> should be zero, if all payments are posted and applied correctly ?

I would try to a RM reconcile and see if that fixes the problem.

JIm
0
Jim

Received Header Info
Does anyone know where Outlook pulls the Received Date/Time stamp for e-mails? I would assume this would come from the header information from the e-mail message, but it doesn't match what is in the actual e-mail header. Dave I think it does pull it from the header and adjusts the time based on time zone. "Dave" <altinac@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eEyI5cCmFHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know where Outlook pulls the Received Date/Time stamp for > e-mails? I would assume this would come from the header information > from the e-mail message...

Can Only Receive EMail on PDA?
Have a user that successfully configured Pocket Outlook on his HP IPAQ 2215 to send/receive via POP3 with our Exchange 2003 server. Since then, he can only receive new email -- from in or outside of our company -- on his IPAQ!? He had been using Outlook 2003 on his laptop via POP3 for over a year with no problems and, while he can still send email from Outlook 2003, it cannot receive new email of any kind. It's almost as if all new email is "flagged" at the server level to only be retrieved by his PDA. I deleted and created his corporate account with no change. We deleted t...

email receiving question
Grreetings all, I recently changed for OE to outlook 03. I had no prblem moving emails address, etc. My problem is now after I receive emails, I delete the ones I no longer need or move to a new folder that I created. The next time I check emails, they all seems to download again and I have to weed through all the smae old emails. Is there a setting so the emails will be removed from the server or something to prevent this from the future. Thanks for your time. Dave ...

Outlook 2002 Send and Receive
Outlook is unable to perform a "Send and Reveice" to an Internet Email account, reporting "You Don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation" It doesn't seem to matter at what user level I logon to the machine, which PST file etc etc There are no COM addins, or additional complications. Interesting the "Test Connection" works when creating the internet email account ...

How do I get Outlook to receive emails on start up?
How do you get Outlook to receive on start up. There is an option to send, but not to receive. "kracker" <kracker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D0B7184-DB0C-40FD-BA8A-077D4DC5C6CA@microsoft.com... > How do you get Outlook to receive on start up. There is an option to send, > but not to receive. You need to set a polling interval. In O2003 go to Tools-Send/Receive-Send/Receive Settings-Define Send/receive groups and set a time interval for polling for mail. HTH Hi Gordon, Yeah I've done that, but I want O2003 to auto receive at start. J...

Not receiving emails from contact form on my website
Hi, I wanted to see if anyone has experienced my problem and if anyone has a possible resolution for me. Since I set up my new website in 07/09 I received emails no problem. Just two weeks ago I stopped receiving emails from my contact form on my website. My hosting company tested everything and said the site is fine. Also, I went to the highest levels of support with Brighthouse Networks(Time Warner) and they said my email is fine. The form is in php form. I changed the email address on my site to my wife's yahoo account and I got the email just fine. Anybody have any ideas wha...

How not to receive email messages as attachments
After having used Netscape for browsing and email, I'm now new to Outlook 2002 and this might issue might be something obvious, but I seem to be missing it. From some senders, I have been receiving their email with the messages as an attachment. I checked with my Netscape 7.1 email to view the very same emails and the messages were in the body of the email, not as attachments. Where are the settings regarding this? What am I missing????? Thanks ...

Cannot Receive POP3 Mail
I have my own domain that I use as a POP3 e-mail account. I am able to send e-mail, but not receive. I get Error Number 0x800ccc90. My Outlook was working fine until today. (On Friday, when I last used my computer, I was prompted once for my password when I used Outlook. I thought this was strange, however, it worked fine after that. Otherwise, I haven't done anything different to my computer.) Any suggestions? it could be server problems and it'll go away... does the error say anything other than the number? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Out...

Receivables
I need to use Crystal to enable me to age my receivables balances - but restricted to certain invoice types/ sales types/ item types. I am very familiar with Crystal and writing queries (but no developer?). Can anyone help me identify the tables I need to access to write my query. Are there any existing queries which I can review which will 'point me in the right direction'? What do you mean by invoice types/sales types/item types? If you can use Great Plains terminology, that will help. >-----Original Message----- >I need to use Crystal to enable me to age my receivab...

Receive only in Outlook 2000?
Is there some way to do receive only in outlook 2000? I can do send only, send/receive, but not receive only, as far as I can tell. Tom <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there some way to do receive only in outlook 2000? I > can do send only, send/receive, but not receive only, as > far as I can tell. One thing you can do is change your account properties so that it only receives and then Send/Receive will only receive, since you've disabled send. -- Brian Tillman ...

invisible received mail
Had an old pop3 email account which I reconnected to Outlook today. My inbox says I have 50 unread messages. I watched the icon (envelope) as I was receiving them, but they are nowhere to be found. When I had someone send me a new message, I received it w/o a problem. The 50 messages are also now gone from the other server. Can anyone tell me how i can access them? I even looked in the other personal folders, but they are empty. Are you using Outlook 2003 by chance? "db" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:091c01c3ad3f$3ed6b830$a001280a@phx.g...

Automatic Send/Receive does not always work
For some reason my automatic Send/Receive fails to function consistently throughout the day. I will notice that no new mail has been received for a considerable amount of time, lets say 2 hours. But when I press Send/Receive and dozens of messages are pulled. I usually have Send/Receive configured to automatically process every 5 minutes to ensure mail is pulled regularly and without delay. I've tried configuring it for every 1 minute and the error still occurs. I currently have it set to every 10 minutes thinking that overlapping timing may be causing the issue (first send/rec isn't c...

can not receive email
Hi, I just set up Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 platform. I can telnet mail.domain.com port 25 and 110. (my email server name is mail.domain.com). All services is up. The porblem is I can not receive email. The email is queued in local delivery folder, (I send to myself), but no additional information available. Thanks in advance for help! Lisa Lisa, Go to http://AboutMyDNS.com and run their quick test. It will show you the communication between your server and client, which might help you solve the problem. Lisa wrote: > Hi, > > I just set up Exchange 2003 on Window...

Outlook 2003 sends mail but does not receive.
I have a dell laptop and two different connections on it. The DSL connection when at home and a dialup when traveling. I have upgraded from office 2000 to 2003 and for some technical reasons Office had to be removed and reinstalled three times. Now sudently I cannot receive anymore messages. With OLX everything is fine but OL2003 sends but not receive. -- (�`�.��.���`�.��.->YmK<-.��.���`�.��.���) Yaacov Klapisch VB/Access Programmer - System Admin. y@klapisch.net Do you get an error when you try to receive within Outlook? "YmK" <y@klapisch.net> wrote in message n...

Stop send and receive on startup
Hi, This probably requires an easy solution but i can not find it anywhere in outlook. How do I stop the software from doing a send/receive on startup when I open the program regards Bradley Thomas Do not set an automatic Send/Receive interval. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Bradley Thomas" <bradley.a.thomas@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uPNYnrcMJHA.2044@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > This probably requires an easy solution but i can not find it anywhere in > outlook. How do I stop the software from doing a send/receive on startup > when I open...

scheduling send/receive
I've just upgraded to Outlook 2002 and have set a group to schedule downloads every 30 minutes when Outlook is online. As soon as Outlook starts, it tries to connect to the servers even if I am not connected. If I select File / Work Offline it works OK but I have to remember to change that setting when I log on and off. That doesn't seem to be how it's supposed to work - there are so many options so maybe I've missed one... Any clues, anyone??? ,-._|\ David Aylott (Melbourne, Australia) / Oz \ ng999@bigfoot.com \_,--.x/ Shareware, FAQ, hints & tips at: ...

Not receiving e-mails from a particular company
I am not able to receive emails from my daughter from her business computer. I can receive other emails. Is her company possibly 'blocked' on my computer thinking that she is 'spam'? I am only using Norton 2002 Pro - not a spam guard. I used to be able to receive her emails then it just stopped. How can I tell my system to allow her emails to come through? I am on Outlook Express. Artie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am on Outlook Express. Then ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Send/Receive messages
W7HP64-bit. As I prefer to download messages when I want to see them, I have all boxes unchecked in Options | General | Send / Receive Messages. But WLM still regularly connects to the mailserver and downloads messages if there are any. Is it possible to change this behaviour? -- Jeff "Jeff Layman" <jmlayman@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:#VIeZIkuKHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > W7HP64-bit. > > As I prefer to download messages when I want to see them, I have all boxes unchecked in Options | General | Send / Receive Messages. But WLM s...

Inventory Transaction Inquiry
We are having a problem on the Inventory Transaction Inquiry screen. For example, when we look at the inquiry there is one record for an item being adjusted on the screen (which is correct), but when we print the report out the item is on the report multiple times. Why is this happening and how do I fix it? Thanks, Jocelyn Hi Jocelyn, Is the report modified or out of the box? If it's a modified report then that's where I would start my troubleshooting. "Jocelyn" wrote: > We are having a problem on the Inventory Transaction Inquiry screen. For > examp...

Unable to receive e-mail
I get the following error 'Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please revie the list of errors below for more details'. The details: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'xxxxx', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F I see the number of outstanding messages that is about to be received 1-26 and then I get the error as s...

receiving NDR from a specific domains
Hi, I'm receiving an NDR when sending emails to some recipients. Example, from outlook, connecting to our Exchange 5.5 server, if I send a message to the following address "sample@philips.com", I get an error message from the System Administrator: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 04/10/2004 14:39 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: sample@philips.com on 04/10/2004 14:40 The recipient name is not recognized But sending a mail to the same mailbox from yahoo mail or hotmail does not have...

can not receive mail from hotmail.com
I can no longer receive email from anyone using hotmail.com. I used to be able to receive it, up until possibly a month or so ago. I can send mail to them. I have added them to safe senders list, safe sender domain, changed security settings etc. Does anyone know what I need to do? It does not send them to the junk folder. I just never receive it. The sender has no knowledge that I didn't receive it either. Any help would be appreciated. "Deb" <brunnerdeb@roadrunner.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:u$hQHf9pKHA.1556@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... &...

Early marking of received message it has been replied/forwarded
Problem: When I click on Reply or Forward buttons to perform a corresponding function, within 2-3 minuted after I start typing my reply, the original message I received gets automatically marked as "Replied" or "Forwarded" with a specified time of the event, even though I haven't clicked on the "Send" button. This marking stays permanent, even if I decide not to send my reply/forward message. I couldn't find anywhere in Outlook 2002 settings to manage this behavior. Very annoying and misleading. My IT tech support cannot help. Outlook 2002 (10...

can't send or receive emails
I'm at my wit's end! My Outlook 2002 crashed the other night, I had to reinstall and lose everything including the old email I'd saved. I've entered, re-entered, and re-entered my account info but I cannot send or receive email. I've been communicating with my ISP but they just keep saying that my account is fine and to check the info I've entered, which I have several times. I have my hotmail setup on Outlook and it works fine. And when i press send/receive to see if I've got any new emails, the details tell me the action is completed - no error message....

How to delete POP3 received email in individual mailbox?
As subject, thanks Ian use rules to filter the pop3 mail and move it into the deleted items folder "@_@ ��H ^_^" <ianho@ianho.net> wrote in message news:%23ODXm01UEHA.3664@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > As subject, thanks > > Ian > > Not sure what you mean or what your ultimate goal is - can you provide more info? @_@ ��H ^_^ wrote: > As subject, thanks > > Ian ...