Receivables Statement Ranges

How can I get the User Defined Field 2 into the drop down box for Ranges on
the Print Receivables Statements page?  I see the customize User Defined
Field 1 in there but not the second after I have customized it and added data
into the field.  Is there something I am missing?  Thanks!
0
lawsean (12)

No, the first field is automatically provided in the search but not the
second.  This would require a modification by a programmer

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"lawsean" wrote:

> How can I get the User Defined Field 2 into the drop down box for Ranges on
> the Print Receivables Statements page?  I see the customize User Defined
> Field 1 in there but not the second after I have customized it and added data
> into the field.  Is there something I am missing?  Thanks!
0
info4071 (3005)

Error message 0x80040813 and 0x80040600 when trying to receive e-mail
When trying to receive my e-mail through my Outlook XP, I am getting the error messages as stated above. I tried looking through Microsoft's support site to find what these messages were, to no avail. Does anyone have any information on what I can do to get rid of these messages? Right now I can't receive my e-mail through Outlook. Thanks. I don't know about 0x80040813 , but 0x80040600 indicates that your store is corrupt. Try running ScanPST on your .PST file. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers n...

Calendar Formatting Date Range problem
Hi, I am trying to make a monthly calendar that our administrator can update easily with new dates, and mail out. I've formatted the calendar and it looks great as it is right now for the month of April. However, when I choose "change date range" it reverts back to the original formatting and I have to start all over. I realize this is because I used a "design object". However, if I don't use a design object, then I can't change the date ranges. How do I change the date range on my calendar without losing all the formatting changes I made? Thanks T...

create chart from non adjacent range
I need to know how to do this Select one area, then hold CTRL while selecting the next area, etc. Then run the Chart Wizard as usual. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "rita" <rita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18C9672C-0EAB-401C-8798-4C51158EAF8B@microsoft.com... >I need to know how to do this ...

Getting row indexes on Range
(I refer to C# code, but answers in VB are welcome) I have a Range in Excel, which includes several cells (the cells the user selected in the Excel sheet). The range might include the following cells A2, B7, G4. This means that the cells might not be connected. If I look at myRange.Cells.Count, it will return 3. If I look at myRange.Row, it will return 2 (if A2 was the first selected row by the user). Now, I need to get the row numbers of all selected rows, so in the above range, I need an int[] of {2, 7, 4}. But I can't see any solution to go through the Cells and get t...

>> Calendar Control drag to select range
Hi, using MS Access 2003, is it possible to allow a user to drag to select a range of dates and, if 'yes', how do you store the selected date range? Many thanks, Jonathan Not that I know of. Storing a range of dates is quite simple though. You store the start date and the end date and use a calculation to show all the dates between. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Jonathan" <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F22299F-3765-40D2-AA03-67FB42FFC07A@microsoft.com... > ...

Can't get Date Range to work from Form to Report
Hi, I've followed Allen Browne's directions very closely for creating a form for a date range to limit results to that date range on a report and can not get it to work for some reason. I've read many threads on this board which all say the same thing and it seems to work for everyone else. :( Here's what I have: A form with two unbound text boxes called [txtDateBegin] and [txtDateEnd]. The form is called "frmDateRange" and the report is called "Sales Activity Report". The two unbound text boxes are set to "Short Date" format which the user ...

email stops receiving
Running XP Pro just loaded Office 2003 w/ Small Bus when first powered up email works OK. After a period of time I get this error message: Task 'btoomey@charter.net - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' If I just ignore for awile the program may stop sending as well. Have checked numerous times w/ ISP. Everything fine. When I power down and then back up, most times the probl...

Receive a warning on mailbox acces
Hello everybody, i'm looking for a trigger that send me a warning/alert (or excute a process) whenever someone tries to access a single mailbox on my exchange 2000. Could you suggest me something ? Thanks in advance. On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:59:50 +0100, "ciccio72" <nomail@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello everybody, >i'm looking for a trigger that send me a warning/alert (or excute a process) >whenever someone tries to access a single mailbox on my exchange 2000. >Could you suggest me something ? >Thanks in advance. > Use something quick and free like LogA...

Olk2003 + win7/64 : no delivery status notifications received
Hi I am using Outlook 2003+Windows7 (64 bits) for my emails from MSExchange Server 2003. When i send message inside organisation (or outside) I never receive status notifications (relay) I have checked and recheck all my settings. I made some tests with WinXP : status notifications are sent. The two outlook have the same settings. Why this difference ? Thank in advande. ...

Customer Statement Crystal Report
Hi! Does anyone have a Customer Statement in Crystal format? Thanks -- Marisol Mortera Marisol, Your question is very generic. If you could be a little more precise, then I might have what you need. Girish "Marisol" wrote: > Hi! > > Does anyone have a Customer Statement in Crystal format? > > Thanks > -- > Marisol Mortera I am trying to build a crystal report for customer statements as well. The Great Plains one is very difficult to work with. If you have an example of this report in crystal, please email it at staceyleelee@hotmail.com Stacey &quo...

My emails are not being received.
Only some of my emails are received by recipient. When I send an email it gets moved into the Sent box. But some addressees don't receive the email altho the address I use is correct. This is a recent problem. When I tried to send myself an email I rec'd msg from"System Administrator" saying "Undeliverable"; "email account does not exist..." I do exist. Then my email/contact info was deleted from addresses. Have you contacted your mail host/ISP about the issue? That's where the message is coming from. "4Nina J" <4Nina J@d...

Unlocking named ranges
I am working with a spreadsheet created by a former employee. He used named ranges a lot. I am trying to understand the worksheet. When I see an equation in a cell like =Sum(Shipments) I feel I know what it means. But how do I learn what the actual cell reference is ie = Sum(D2:G2).? TIA Insert a new, empty worksheet into the workbook. Then you can use The Insert-> Name-> Paste menu option and click on the Paste List button to get a listing of all the names and the definitions "JohnL" wrote: > I am working with a spreadsheet created by a former employee. He used...

print only range that contain information in excel 2007
i have a large worksheet to cover a large number of possible inserted entries, all cells show blank until entries are copied and pasted in the worksheet. The amount of entries vary. Is there a way to set the workseet to print only the range of cells with information in them ...

Automatic Dynamic Chart Ranges
Hi: I have an XY plot that refers to a set range of values on my worksheet In this case, it is 8 rows long. I chose 8 rows because that is th maximum number of data points that I will ever need. I have set up th chart values so that they are dynamically calculated based on VLOOKUP from other data. Sometimes there are only 2 data points, sometimes or 6. The problem is that no matter how I set up the formulas, Exce does not like the cells without values in them being included in th chart series (I have hardwired it to include all 8 rows). I thought i might ignore a blank ("" in ...

formatting selected characters or numbers in each cell within a range of cells
I am sending this to several Excel newsgroups, because I am not sure which one if the most appropriate. I apologize in advance for the multiple postings. I have MS Excel 2000 (version 9.0.3821 SR-1). How can I format only a selected character or number within each cell in a specific range of cells? For instance if I have a cell containing �1234234�, how can I format it so that only the 2�s are bold or are colored? Obviously, I have a range of cells, and I want to format all the 2�s occurring in any of the cells as either bold or colored. Conditional formatting does not seem to all...

Select Records that fall in an external set of ranges (subquery)
HiI have not done subqueries before so I am a bit confused. I have twotables1 - Phone Numbers - (converted to be numeric) (with other fields forlater) and2 - Exchange codes - multiple entries for code with 3 fields -Exchange name (duplication) - Start Range and End Range.I want to return a list of phone numbers that fall into the range fora certain exchange.For example - MRSPOO has 4 entries in the Exchange Table with 4distinct ranges. 200-299, 307-788, 997-1102 and 2036-6698. I would like to be able to return all the phone numbers for a singleexchange code that I would select (using a query...

Excel macro for copying range to another worksheet
On a monthly basis, I would like to copy the completed range (varies from month to month) of a database (Sheet1) to a master list (Sheet3). Once the data has been copied I intend to manually delete the entries of Sheet1 and start anew for the new month =96 for eventual transfer to Sheet3. The idea is to copy each month=92s data at the bottom of the previous months=92 (Sheet3). I followed Excel=92s record macro command but the macro I ended up with is not capable of placing the new data at the bottom of the existing one; it simply keeps overwriting the previous entry. Unfortunately, I don=92t...

Named Ranges
Hi! I created several worksheets that contained huge lists, so I created a dynamic named range. Now that the name has been inserted in my array formulas, my Macro runs very slowly. The Macro unprotects one of my sheets, sorts the data in a table, hides the blank rows and the protects the sheet again. There are no related named range formulas in that worksheet, so I'm not sure why it would be affected. The Macro ran quickly when I had a defined range of data. Would giving a named range like 'Date' and having text in my workbook with 'Date' create conflicts? Could this...

Date range in months from month and year fields
In our database we track consultants work dates in four seperate fields, starting month, starting year, ending month, ending year. Is there anyway to calculate the range of months they have worked with this set up? So if someone started March 2004 and ended July 2007 is there a formula to calculate the 40 months they worked? DateDiff("m",[starting month] & "/" & "01" & "/" & [starting year],[ending month] & "/" & "01" & "/" & [ending year]) "monkeycr84" wrote: > In our da...

Send/Receive at program startup
Hi, I can't figure out how to prevent Outlook 2003 from automatically sending and receiving email when I launch the program. I want to send and receive only when I click the 'Send/Receive' button. Thanks for any ideas. Steve Uncheck the automatic polling option under Tools->Options->Mail Setup. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Steve Prescott asked: | Hi, |...

Ranges
Hi, I have some records on a spreadsheet, I want to select them with a macro the range is A1 to m1 down to however many records there happen to be? how do I specify this for my excel macro? Thanks, Jim. Jim try this to get the end Dim iLastRow As Long, liLastCol As Long On Error Resume Next iLastRow = 1: iLastCol = 1 With ActiveSheet.Range("A:M") iLastRow = .Find("*", .Cells(1), xlFormulas, _ xlWhole, xlByRows, xlPrevious).Row iLastCol = .Find("*", .Cells(1), xlFormulas, _ xlWhole, xlByColumns, xlPrevious)...

Outlook XP: No automatic receive
I have an Outlook XP installation on a networked Windowx XP PC. It is linked to an MS Exchange server. Outlook is set to receive messages automatically once every 5 minutes (Tools / Options / Mail Setup / Send-Receive). The appropriate box is ticked, the time is set to 5 minutes, yet mail only arrives when the user presses the Send/Receive button. Any suggestions how to make Outlook do what it is supposed to do? OL2002: You Cannot Receive New E-mail Notifications in Environments That Use the Network Address Translation http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305572&Pr...

Using a named range as a data source for a chart
Hi, I'm trying to build a chart that that has a named range as its data source. The named range refers to a table that is 2x3 and is called geographydata. Is there any way that I can have the source data for the graph to be geographydata? Thanks! Michael You can enter the name, preceded by the worksheet name and exclamation point, for the data range, but Excel will convert this name to its cell address. If you want the chart to be dynamic as the name changes its size, you have to define a name for each series' data. This will not dynamically change the number of series in the ch...

Change receiving email for microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted group
I am retiring 2/26/10 and I need to change the receiving email for this and other groups to my home email address. I went to two places that I thought would take care of it but the one place wouldn't let me put in another email address. I believe I could only change the sign- on name. THe other place said I couldn't add a gmail address because the group couldn't go to a gmail address. Please help!! Thanks ...

Outlook 2003 receives multiple copies of the same email
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003, I access my email from home and work as I work from home on a regular basis. I leave a copy of my emails on the server so that I can retrieve them at work and at home. Since my upgrade at home I Outlook has been retrieving the same emails over and over from one of the servers. This however does not happen at work. A similar problem was discussed in this group yet now answer was posted. I am completely stumped. Thank you schmozz Are you using POP3 to access from both locations? Thanks, Chris McCrady, MCSE, MCT, CCNA chris@tailfeathers.com "schmozz...