Receivables Management Aged Trial Balance by Item

Customer needs the ability to run the Receivables Aged Trial Balance report
by Inventory Item.  Currently there is no way to link the Item Number from
the SOP30300 table to the RM Aging Report.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=63babbc4-f255-4214-87c8-08754aa440ec&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

what would you do for partially applied invoices?

--
Victoria Yudin
GP MVP

"Webport Permissions" <WebportPermissions@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:63BABBC4-F255-4214-87C8-08754AA440EC@microsoft.com...
> Customer needs the ability to run the Receivables Aged Trial Balance
> report
> by Inventory Item.  Currently there is no way to link the Item Number from
> the SOP30300 table to the RM Aging Report.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=63babbc4-f255-4214-87c8-08754aa440ec&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

0
victoria (3340)
3/31/2006 8:27:26 PM
There is always a way.

You could join SOP30300 to RM20101. Note that there is a many to one
relationship between these two tables. You will probably need to create your
own aging report in Crystal or something.

Do note, however, that Report Writer gives you the ability to create links
between tables where there they do not exist off-the-shelf.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> what would you do for partially applied invoices?
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> GP MVP
>

> "Webport Permissions" <WebportPermissions@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> in message news:63BABBC4-F255-4214-87C8-08754AA440EC@microsoft.com...
> > Customer needs the ability to run the Receivables Aged Trial Balance
> > report
> > by Inventory Item.  Currently there is no way to link the Item Number from
> > the SOP30300 table to the RM Aging Report.
> >
> > ----------------
> > this
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=63babbc4-f255-4214-87c8-08754aa440ec&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

0
callen (2505)

Discount all items in a department?
Is it possible to discount all the items in a department (or other specified group) in one go? E.g. I want to discount all our 'media' department by 10% Help. El Presidente, SO Manager --> Wizards menu --> Inventory Wizard --> Task 110 Change Item Price --> Press Next --> Choose the Department --> Press Next, this is where we need to figure out if you are doing a permanent mark down or a sale for a specific period of time. For a Permanent Mark Down: Price change method = Discount from Regular price Percentage = 10% Price to be changed = Regular Sale for a spe...

2004 trial, how do I get rid of it?
My trial is over, and I want my Money 2002 back. Does anyone know how I can do that? The easiest way is to use control panel->add/remove programs to remove the 2004 trial pieces (there are two programs to uninstall). Then reinstall 2002 and use the backup file created when you first installed Money 2004 - it'll be named something like My Money.M10. Any transactions entered in the trial which you want to keep will need to be re-entered into the 2002 version, as you can't downgrade a file from 2004 to 2002. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.co...

Log ON Report Manager
Install Report Manger in the Server CRM Satisfactorily, but I have problems when I do log on to Crystal APS, I am using an account of domain administrator and it does not allow me to accesar to the APS. APS User Name: CCSGR3000\crmadmin APS password: ********* APS Server:servcrm I need Help, Thanks. The problem is with the login. Use the following: APS User Name: administrator Password: (should be blank) APS server: localhost (if it's local) I did run into a problem that Report Manager couldn't be accessed from anywhere on the network. It was an IIS configuration problem. &q...

Payables Trial Balance Report with Options
I am trying to run an A/P Trial Balance Report today that will give me the A/P balance at January 31, 2007. I keep getting the balance as as February 28, 2007. I've run the same report for A/R and am able to get the balance as at January 31, 2007. Currently using GP 9.0. With my previous employer who was also using GP 9.0, I sure that we were able to run an A/P Trial Balance report for a previous period. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I my be missing or what may be set up incorrectly? -- JR JR, The only date that you can spcify on the Aged Trial Balance With Options, ...

Task Manager window only CPU
Vista Ultimate SP2 When I launch Windows Task Manager, only a CPU meter opens. When I right click icon in task bar, I only get Close & Always on top options. How do I restore task manager? Happy New Year -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net Double click on the white frame of the task manager window. That should do it. -- whs THX - it worked Happy New Year -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net "whs" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:89eee91dbeee8173c55e0008be25b622@nntp-gateway....

Managing Incomplete Purchase Orders
What should we do when we receive a purchasse order and not all products were received? Here is how we are set up. All products are marked as "allow backorder". We have this set up this way so we cna special order a product if needed. However, the vendors do no backorder. If a product isn't shipped, we need to backorder. The problem occurs after we receive (as shipment/invoice). The unreceived items on the PO remain open. Since we use Purchase Order Generator, the items are not reordered because they are still "on order" in the system. What are we supposed to ...

Copy Matrix Items
I am afraid I know the answer to this already but here goes- I have a prospective shoe store customer who receives as many as 500 pairs of shoes in a lot. Most of the time 50% or more of these shoes have not been stocked before and they don't know what the shoes will be until they get the lot. Because of the nature of shoes they need the ability to quickly enter in the assorted sizes and colors in a run of Men's, Women's, Children's etc. While the New Item Wizard for a Matrix Item works well the customer would like to not have to enter in the size runs each time since they a...

Exchange 2003
I've set up a policy that deletes items in the "Deleted Items" folder that are 7 days old (no size limit). For some reason Mailbox Management finds no deleted items. See the email I receive below... The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing mailboxes Started at: 2006-02-25 00:08:58 Completed at: 2006-02-25 00:08:59 Mailboxes processed: 0 Messages moved: 0 Size of moved messages: 0.00 KB Deleted messages: 0 Size of deleted messages: 0.00 KB The information store is 82 GB's big...there is no way there are no deleted items. I've had this pr...

Count Age Grouping
I have an access 2k database in which I need to count groups of records of individuals by that age groups such as 14- 20 no of individuals 21-30 no of individuals 31-40 no of individuals 41-50 no of individuals 51-60 no of individuals 61-70 no of individuals 71-80 no of individuals 80+ no of individuals I have both DOB and Age fields in the table I have tried several queries but with no luck and ideas On 19 Mar 2007 16:51:49 -0700, "Nemesis_uk" <nemesis_uk@ntlworld.com> wrote: >I have an access 2k ...

"Can't copy the items. You don't have permission ..."
I use OL 2003, latest service pack,etc. My PST file is about 1.2 GB and is Unicode-compatible. Lately Outlook shuts down suddenly without warning, and I have left checked the box to restart Outlook automatically. This is a big annoyance. However, in the last 2-3 days, I'm seeing a new kind of problem. I can't delete or move messages from mail folders. I get the message that is in the subject line, and the balance of this message is: ... to create an entry in this folder. Right-click the folder and then click Properties to check your permissions for the folder. See the folder o...

Highlight color for selected items
How can I find out what color is used for highlighting selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users computer? Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. "Urban Olars" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:071c01c3c941$3db2c890$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can I find out what color is used for highlighting > selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users > computer? > Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. See if it's GetSysColor/COLOR_HIGHLIGHT. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] Take a ...

Need Help With GP Item Pricing
GP ITEM PRICING I need to use “Bucket Pricing” for items in GP. For example below is the pricing schedule that I need to use. First 20 …………….$ 1.75 Next 280 ……………… 1.36 Next 700 ……………… 1.23 Next 2,000 ……………… 1.09 Over 3,000 ……………… .82 So if I had a Qty. of 350 it would be as follows 20 * 1.75 = 35 280 * 1.36 = 380.80 50 * 1.23 = 61.50 Total : $477.30 In GP I can only set it up to do a “Quantity Range” in the Item Price List Maintenance window. Problem is if I set it up that way and enter a quantity of 350 it will default to the $1.23 ...

"Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" option problem
I want to backup the all message sent or received by mailboxes, I find that there is an option "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store " in Exchanger 2003. I had selected this option and forward to public folder. But I found that not all message will be archived. - All message sent by mailboxes can be archived - Some Messages come from mailboxes will not be archived Eg: yahoo, hotmail, and other company Is this option not archive this message ? Any other setting need to configure ? Dennis ...

Receivings Number
Hi, When I am doing my purchase receiving at the Receivings Entry, I sometimes encounter some problem which the Receivings Number. For example, suppose the new receivings number should be REC/03/000004, but this number REC/03/000005 is given to me instead. What could be the possible cause of the missing receivings number:REC/03/000004. (this no. is not used by anyone). Please advise or tell me how can I avoid. Thanks in advance. I believe it's when someone started to do a receivings but then deleted it. It already increments to the next number. You can prevent deleting of documen...

Cannot publish or export in Deployment Manager
When I click on "Publish Customization" or "Export Customization" I get an error: Runtime Error! Program: C:\windows\system32\mmc.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. Has anyone experienced a similar problem? What can be causing this, it was working before? Thanks in advance, Bilge Gul ...

deleted items #7
Does anyone know what and how I can view and/or delete the 1129 items my Outlook says I have in my deleted items folder. 1 says unread. Thanks If can see the Deleted Items folder in the folder list, right-clicking on it reveals "Empty Deleted Items folder" If you can't see the folder list, it's under the 'Go' menu in Outlook 2003, and under the 'View' menu in earlier versions You can also empty the Deleted Items folder automatically every time you close Outlook. Tools menu > Options > 'Other' tab. Choose the 'Empty the Deleted Items f...

Can receive email but cannot send email
This is the error message I receive The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'New Email' Server: 'smtp.frontier.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10013 Please help, I used to have outlook express and had this same problem and online suggested I converted to windows live and didn't fix the problem. Thanks Check all your settings against these. http://www.frontierhelp.com/usertools.cfm?qstid=807 -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA ...

Sum of each grouped item in a report
I have a form that logs time spent on auditing activities for the Internal Auditors in my company. Each time the auditor performs an audit related task, they enter a new record under their name. This means they could have many occurences of the same function. I then created a query/report that breaks down the different auditing activities for each internal auditor. Management has now asked for a report that gives a total for each activity for each internal auditor (example - John Smith: Audit Prep - 2.25, Follow-up - 3.75, Audit - 7.50). I want to figure out how to do this on a rep...

Add Item to GP Menu
Does anyone have instructions on how to add items to the GP menu? I believe it can be done with Dexterity, but I have no idea what file to modify or how to use Dexterity. Thanks. "Ryan" wrote: > Does anyone have instructions on how to add items to the GP menu? I believe > it can be done with Dexterity, but I have no idea what file to modify or how > to use Dexterity. > > Thanks. Hi Ryan Please look at the Integration Guide PDF manual installed with Dexterity. Part 5 explains the navigation model and how to work with command forms, commands and menus. T...

How to receive a message to my object?
Hello all: Look: class A { private: XXXX public: XXXX } obj; This class isn't inherited from MFC,I want to know how the object obj receive a message?Thank you very much. what message ......... windows message? ...... your question is very unclear ....... "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message news:OHJn3E2SHHA.4872@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hello all: > Look: > class A > { > private: > XXXX > public: > XXXX > } obj; > This class isn't inherited from MFC,I want to know how the object obj > receive a message?Thank you...

Calculate age as of a date certain
Employee benefit enrollment requires the age of each employee as of a specific date, such as 1/1/2005. Given the date of birth, how would this be calculated? -- Joe S. Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm#Age -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0EC4F9E5-2E60-448A-A107-7B085BC764C5@microsoft.com... > Employee benefit enrollment requires the age of each employee as of a > specific date, such as 1/1/2005. Given the date of birth, how would this be > calculated? > -- > Joe ...

"New" button activates send/receive
When I click the Send/Receive button, nothing happens. However, when I click the "New Message" button, in comes all my new messages. Also, the auto Send/Receive under Options (every 1 minute) is not working at all. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Much Appreciated, Dave ...

Tying invoice/match transactions to receiving transactions
The lookups for invoice match transactions tie back to the PO as do receiving transactions. Buut I am not finding anything that ties invoice/match transactions back to the receiving document. I suppose I could create a crystal report that ties these documents out but Is there a better way? I am not finding it in Smart List. Do I need Smart List Builder to bring in another table? Thanks. Take a look at MVP Frank Hamelly's article at Received not Invoiced for information on this subject. He also details some considerations when building your SmartList. http://gp2themax.blogspot...

administrator denied access to system manager
done a nice silly thing, accidentally changed the permissions on the administrator account to deny full access in the exchange organisation. i used the reg hack to access the security tab. i know that's why it's hidden to prevent things like this, so please dont remind me ;) thing is, although i can do most things from another admin account, i cant get access to that security tab, even with the reg hack for that user. so i cant undo the damage. is there any way or removing those permissions using another tool? i cant add the other amin account to the delegation wizard, it says...

Folders open when receiving mail
I have sub-folders within folders in my email Folders List. If I close all the main folders, and then receive new email; there is a way to have a main folder open up and show it's sub-folders with the sub-folder that contains the new email bolded. My old PC with Outlook 2000 used to do this, my new PC with Outlook 2002 doesn't. Does anyone know how to set this up? Thanks. ...