Re-print SVC RTV Packing Slips

Please add to the Reports Menu the ability to Reprint a RTV packing slip.

--
Steve Laurenzano
K-Rain Mfg

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=107decaa-6e0a-4bce-86f5-92a64dc09dda&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Steve3367 (862)

Catalog merge prints a '0' instead of my merged text
When using Publisher 2007 catalog merge with an excel data source, some of my merged fields print as 0 instead of the source text. My excel spreadsheet column(s) are formatted as 'text'. The merging problem seems to occur when I have numbers in the excel column, particularly if the excel cell contains somethink like '10" to 20". I have tried using the single quote in excel field to designate the entry as text with no success. Any ideas? It seems to me you can format the field as text without the quote. I advise folks that use zip codes that start with a zero to f...

Invisable lines that print
I am using the "ethernet shape" and pull the yellow diamonds to connect to my server shapes, it looks fine on the screen but when I print there is a line that prints at an angle from the servers connection point to the center of the "ethernet shape" What is causing this, it's driving me mad.... I can't find on option that says somthing like "show connector end location when printing" ??? Help "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F74820B5-67C0-4579-8C22-84674424C1ED@microsoft.com... >I am using the "...

Why does a graphic or print multiple times in the same document?
When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple times in the same document. This could be many things- Temp files need cleaning A simple restart of cpu & printer A bad printer driver Check those first. "Carla" wrote: > When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple > times in the same document. Carla wrote: || When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear || multiple times in the same document. Carla, check out the following kb article. This is actually a known bug that affects the e...

how do i stop the gridlines from moving when I print
When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridlines shift a little each line until they cover the data. How do I stop this? Kevin Strange though it sounds, I would suspect your video drivers, try turning down the resolution/number of colours and test, if it is ok, seek a new driver -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD115CCA-2C8F-481C-AFE8-0C1BA26241A3@microsoft.com... > When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridl...

Re: 'Scrolling' bitmaps
"Giovanni Dicanio" <giovanniDOTdicanio@REMOVEMEgmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > I did this kind of things using DirectDraw. A final note: if I recall correctly, the DX7 SDK also offers examples of mixing DirectDraw and MFC. (However, I think that doing some web search will give interesting results for that.) Giovanni ...

Auto Printing of attachments
Hi If a mail lands in my inbox can I auto-print an attachment if it has one? I know how to auto-print the email body itself through the Rules wizard but I want to actually print the attachment only. I've got M$ Outlook 2003 Cheers John There's an addin here that may help: http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Auto-Print.asp "John Wright" <vacuum_forming@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23kQb%237WkHHA.1340@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi > > If a mail lands in my inbox can I auto-print an attachment if it has one? > > I know how to auto-print t...

I want to print my own money !!!!
What do I need ? On 23 Jan 2005 00:06:36 -0800, pain_wheels@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) wrote: >What do I need ? A number of years to spend in jail. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- ...

print playlist cd label
I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an option for media player 9 Tom www.allcdcovers.com "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95EDA92C-4BE5-4736-9D41-9D6CB718E621@microsoft.com... > I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an > option for media player 9 > > Tom On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:21:01 -0800, Tom <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an >option for media player 9 C...

Print workbook macro w/o first sheets....
I need to print a workbook with a variable number of worksheets. However, I don't need the first 3 worksheets of the book. It also needs to be collated. I need to create a macro or VB loop to make it automatic from a command button. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Josh ...

Excel Re-calculation 2000 compared to 2003
My company has recently deployed MS Office 2003. The previously deployed version was Office 2000. One of our users has an 11MB financial workbook that contains lots of formula. Mostly of IF, SUMIF and SUM calculations. There are plenty of links between the 25 worksheets within the one workbook but no links to other workbooks. Entering data into the workbook using Excel 2000 is nearly instantaneous. However entering data into Excel 2003 takes about 15 seconds each time I press enter (or direction key) as the workbook recalculates each time. The settings for calculation are identical with cal...

Can one have an extra margin gutter, for binding a document print.
I need to print Excel documents (landscape A4) on both sides of the paper, and bind them along the long edge. Thus I need an extra margin gutter along the top of odd pages, and along the bottom of even pages. (It's wasteful to put the extra margin on both top and bottom of every page...) Using Excel 2002 SP1. Hi Dave, AFAIK, Excel provides no options for true duplex printing. Headers/footers, margins, etc. are only geared for single-sided printing. You might want to consider using Word for that purpose. You have more page layout options that may give you what you want. Use Word...

formating multiple worksheet via print preview
I have a multiple worksheet workbook that I need to change several features about all the worksheets (page orientation, fit to 1 page, etc.). How can I do this formating and have it apply to all the worksheets selected in the group rather than having to do it to each worksheet separately? Thanks in advance. Roger Roger Group the worksheets you want to change. Change the relevant settings on one of them and it will be reflected in the others. Don't forget to ungroup the sheets afterwards. Andy. "Roger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0...

Re: Pub file to PDF (prior posts were re pdf995)
I want to thank the folks who reccommended primopdf. I worked with pdf995 for almost 3 months & finally gave up. Had to manually delete 14 files and 2 folders with Windows Explorer and clean up my registry with EasyCleaner after using Windows Control Panel 'Restore'. I now have primopdf downloaded and installed and my system looks clean. The primopdf writer did NOT replace my HP writer as pdf995 did. Maybe this one will work. I'm going to test it out now. Thanks, again. I really like PrimoPDF for ease of use. I use Acrobat to create my files but have tested Primo for ot...

Lost ability to re-order tasks
Hello! When I have my Outlook 2003 calendar open (Outlook connects to SBS 2003 Exchange server, everything fully patched), I have the TaskPad open on the right side of the screen. Up until a day or two ago, I was able to drag and drop a task to move it up or down the list in order to prioritize my task list. Suddenly, and without any known changes on my part, I can no longer do that. It used to give me a red line when I dragged a task so I could tell where to drop it, but now it does not do that and I cannot move a task. They stay sorted by subject. I could do it just fine a few days...

Try the critical pack
--konbpwtnkeaahv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="oueiqaqqnciy"; type="multipart/alternative" --oueiqaqqnciy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="pdaygdgscw" --pdaygdgscw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Client this is the latest version of security update, the "January 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your computer f...

Packing Slip numbers
Is there anyway for me to get the Packing slip numbers to increment for every order fulfillment. For example, I put in an order for 5 of an item. There is only 1 in stock so a fulfillment order gets generated for that one item and the other 4 are back ordered. More of this item comes in a week later and is put into inventory. At that time, the back order of 4 is transfered to a order (different order number but same master doc number). A 2nd fulfillment order is entered in for the 4 and a packing slip is printed for the 4. What I expect to see - The new packing slip number would have in...

Print A Report to an IP Address
Is there a way to print a report to a specific IP Address? I am using Access 2003. Thanks. -- M. Shipp Hello M. M. Shipp wrote: > Is there a way to print a report to a specific IP Address? > I am using Access 2003. Thanks. I don't think so. Althouh a printing device can be attached to the network and be accessed using an ip address, for printing, you will need a printer (a piece of software on your computer) that enables your applications to send documents to the printing device using an appropriate printer driver. -- Regards, Wolfgang ...

can't see/print select text in cell
I am a fairly advanced user of Excel and have 2000. I entered 21 lines (2130 characters) of text in a cell and applied Wrap Text to the cell. All but one of the lines is wrapping within the cell. Anyone ever seen this happen before? Sherri Excel allows 32,767 characters in a cell but will show or print only 1024(see Help>Specifications). One workaround is to spread a few ALT + ENTER's at spots. This will increase the amount shown. Don't know how far this will go. Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002 On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:28:58 -0700, "Sherri" <s...

File compatibility b/w Business Pack and Deluxe
I have been using Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe edition (Trial version) Now I have bought the Business Pack edition but my Money file cannot be opened as it gives me an error saying that the file was created by an incompatible version Is there anyway I can recover my Money file data created in the Deluxe version and open it in the Business Pack version HELP!!! In microsoft.public.money, nomi wrote: >I have been using Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe edition >(Trial version) Now I have bought the Business Pack >edition but my Money file cannot be opened as it gives me >an erro...

Powerpoint symbols print as different symbols
Hey Guys. A staff member has attempted printing two different symbols on a powerpoint slide. However once printed each of these symbols appears on paper as completely different symbols. She is attempting to get both a tick, and a tick within a checkbox. Upon printing the tick it results in a solid right pointing arrow. The checkbox tick results in an arrow with a clear center. In article <D4F61977-F731-4662-BBB8-F0AAC8051424@microsoft.com>, Zerassar wrote: > Hey Guys. > > A staff member has attempted printing two different symbols on a powerpoint > sli...

can deleted folders be re-stored?
Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to know if they could possibly be re-stored someway? HELP PLEASE!!! Did you empty your Deleted Items folder already? If not, there should be a + sign beside your Deleted Items Folder. Click it to locate your deleted folders. If not, try this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm Good luck! "Lydia" <Lydia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D0BBE54-1B33-4465-B984-E6C477367435@microsoft.com... > Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to k...

Re: CSV with , not ;
My excel only saves CSV separated with ; not , How can I solve this? It does not work to change in the "list separator" under regiona settings in XP -- calla ----------------------------------------------------------------------- callan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3270 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=52530 I haven't tried it, but perhaps you'll also need to change the decimal point / thousands separator (also in the regional settings). Make sure to close and open Excel after you chan...

print query button
I'm going nuts trying to reolve my print query button. It returns "Wrong number of arguments" around where I've placed < >: Private Sub qryPrint_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Print_Click Dim strDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String 'Check to see that ending date is later than beginning date. If IsDate(BeginningDate) And IsDate(EndingDate) Then If EndingDate < BeginningDate Then MsgBox "The ending date must be later than the beginning date." SelectDate.SetFocus Exit Sub End ...

Justification / justified print in WLM
Hallo, in Windows Live Mail (I have the German version) you can find the Option "Justified print" (German: Blocksatz) for HTML-mails. This funktion does not work. Is it a bug or a feature? Thank you for help. Sincerely, Martin Works for me. It generates a tag of <DIV align=justify> </DIV> around the text. What are you seeing happen? What version of Windows do you have and what version if IE? I'm on Win7 with IE8. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Martin Mueller" <martin_mueller356@arcor.de> wrot...

Print Preview in MSVC 7
Hello Is there a way how to display a normal classic print preview (as with MSVC 6) with MSVC 7? A print preview that takes the entire window, and without all that toolbars that MUST NOT be there as they are not related with printing at all. This is the main obstacle in moving from version 6 to 7. My customers would never understand such "improvment" and would request to get the normal preview back. Thank you for any advice. Vaclav ...