re-print an RTV packing slip

There should be a way to re-print an RTV packing slip after the RTV shipping
has been processed.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8f250615-702c-4e00-8f24-f905cac528d4&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
DTF (1)

macro: save w/ new name and print
Hey, I assigned a macro to a button in my worksheet on the basis of som advice that I got in this forum (see macro below). The macro saves the current workbook on c:\ and gives it a new filenam with a date/time stamp. However, I want the macro to do the following additional things now: -Save the file in the current directory, without me specifying tha path in the macro -Also include first and lastname of user (contained in cell A1 and B1 in the filename. Also, I want a second version of that macro which -prints a specified sheet (called "output") while/after closing. Any help ...

If/then to print text.
I want to use a formula so that when a value over zero is put into one cell, a line of text prints in another cell. I know it is an if then function, but I've forgotten the exact formula and the way to encode the text message in the formula. Shadyhosta wrote: > I want to use a formula so that when a value over zero is put into one cell, > a line of text prints in another cell. I know it is an if then function, but > I've forgotten the exact formula and the way to encode the text message in > the formula. Try this: =IF(A1>0,"print this text","prin...

Cannot print Shaded fonts
I'm pretty sure I've done this hundreds of times, maybe in older versions of Excel, but when I pick a greyscale shade for font colors, the printer prints and preview shows it as black 100%. Windows XP pro, Excel 2002, HP laserjet 4 Can't seem to find any setting that is preventing this. Thanks, Buddy G Hi Buddy, applies per worksheet: File, Page Setup, Sheets, turn off Print Black & White Also look at disability option Q320531 -- OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed, Incorrect/missing colors may occur with use of High Contrast under Displa...

Looking for a method to print only those worksheets that the user has entered data into
Hi everyone I have a workbook that has 7 worksheets un-hidden. Of those, each has a limited number of cells that are un-protected. Each sheet prints to a single page. The user can enter data on one, some or all of the sheets. Is there a short-cut method that would allow the user to (at a single click) print all of the sheets that have user-input data and not any of those that are left 'blank' TI rp Hi not possible without VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "rpw" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:732719CD-1559-4CD1-B0...

why does print preview in publisher black & white for color image
If I print preview color images in pub 2007,sometimes it comes up black & white and sometimes in color. anybody else have this issue? ...

Printing scale problem beetween Project 2003 and Project 2007
Hi, I have a little problem on 2 different computers with the same file. On one of the computers I have Project 2003 SP3 and on the other one I have Project 2007. The file needs to be printed on 1 page only and was saved like that. When I open the same file on each computer (without changing any options) I don't have the same result, the Print Preview with 2003 is ok. Print Preview with Project 2007 seems to have been reduced to fit the page hence it looks half the size of the preview lengthwise in 2003. Do you have any idea of what could be the problem? Thanks ...

Changing printed image size
I'm new to Publisher 2007. I'm trying to make a simple ad to put in a newspaper and have used "The Works" template in Advertisements. I used custom size and changed it to 3"x3" to fit the publications 3"x3" ad layout size spec. When I print the ad the printed image is only 2"x2". What am I doing wrong and how do I get the printed image upsized to 3"x3"? Thanks! -- Jake ...

How do I disable the advanced printing features permanently?
Everytime I print an document, the information comes out backwards (mirror image) of what I entered. I've tried disabling the Advanced Printing Features but it always defaults to mirror image. I can't see how that would be an Excel issue. I would think a printer issue. From where do you access the Advanced Printing Features? On my HP Photosmart printer I access through Printer Properties. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:48:04 -0800, Dolores <Dolores@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Everytime I print an document, the information co...

Problem print an email
My brother can not print our emails. he is using Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180 and i am using Outlook 2000, SP-3. I am the only person he gets email from that will not print. my format is Plain Text, and it is just words--no pix, nothing special. i assume there is something on my end which keeps him from printing. can someone help me out?? thanks, ron Please insert an E between the n & t, to reply via email. rondi <rdiehl@sandpoint.nt> wrote: > My brother can not print our emails. he is using Microsoft Outlook > Express 6.00.2900.2180 and i am using Outl...

Script Error When Printing.. Error: Object Expected
Hello All, Our CRM application uses the isv.config to create a navbar item which redirects the user to a custom developed .aspx page within CRM. Since this is our purchase page we wish to allow the user's to right click on this page and select print ( allowing them to hardcopy track purchases) Whenever this is attempted, regardless of page, a series of script errors occur in internet explorer. Line:40 / 161 / 38 / 24 .. Error Object Expected. Error RemoteCommand is undefined.. I have tried debuggin this using vs.net, but have been unable to get anywhere. Does anyone know of a ...

print multiple worksheets on one page
I need to be able to combine 4 tabs (worksheets) to print on one page - can this be done? Take a look at this web site - it says it can be done and even shows you how: http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages/T0998_Printing_Multiple_Worksheets_on_a_Single_Page.html Al "Michelle" wrote: > I need to be able to combine 4 tabs (worksheets) to print on one page - can > this be done? Try this, it might be helpful http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010548301033.aspx "Michelle" wrote: > I need to be able to combine 4 tabs (worksheets) to print on one pa...

Include Row number to print
Hi Expert, How could I include the row number in my printing? Thanks for your help. One thing more, Can I copy the row number only to another sheet? "Rechie" wrote: > Hi Expert, > > How could I include the row number in my printing? > > Thanks for your help. The ROW() function will return the row number. =ROW() will always return the current row number =ROW(A5) will return the row number of the referenced cell (5 in this case) on another sheet you could use something like: =ROW('First Sheet Name'!A5) which would return 5 also. &qu...

can you print your address book with photos?
I want to print a directory for the members of a club and wanted to include a photograph, but I cannot figure out how to add the photo that I already have in their contact information into the booklet. No, the photo does not print. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll:...

Money 2004 Service Pack??
Does anyone here know if Microsoft will ever release service packs for Money like they do for other products? The bugs in the budgeting application (duplicates, incorrect budget values based on estimated bill amounts) are absolutely ridiculous and it's driving me crazy. The learning curve is steep, and now that I've finally got this thing humming along I find out that I can't create an accurate budget!? Grrr..... They occasionally release updates via the Money Internet Updates mechanism. M04 already claims to be on update 1. Since almost everything in M04 is carried over from M0...

Preventing a file from being printed?
Hi, I'm using Excel 2003 in work and have a file that I need to post on the network, but don't want people to be able to print the file. Does anyone have any ideas? I apologize if this is not the proper forum for this question. Thanks, Mike You might be able to stop the users from doing a print, but I bet any suggestion would involve macros and/or events. And macros and events can be disabled and that suggestion wouldn't work. There's no good way to stop printing in excel. Michael Slater wrote: > > Hi, > > I'm using Excel 2003 in work and have a f...

Great Plains 6 Prints reports lightly
We have an issue with the printing from Great plains being a good bit lighter than normal print from the same printers. Does anyone know what could cause this or where i could find settings for the printer in GP6? ...

printing labels
I can print word and excel documents, but when I go to print a full page of labels I can't. My printer shows a meesage to add paper when I all ready have paper. have you tried to remove the paper from the printer before printing labels? then simply feed the printer with the label paper when it asks. -- db·´¯`·...¸><)))º> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - Database Developer - Accountancy - Veteran of the Armed Forces - Microsoft Partner - @hotmail.com ~~~~~~~~~~"share the nirvana" - dbZen ...

Query re Registration & Login to Outlook forum
I am not clear what function the Registration and Login have on the website of the Outlook Forum. I can post messages to the Outlook Forum through my ISP's newsgroup server, apparently without registering or logging in to the Forum. And after posting a message through the newsgroup, I Googled the keywords "microsoft forums outlook", then selected the option at http://office-outlook.com/outlook-forum/ . There I could read my own posting, and I could read the reply to it from a well informed reader. However, I was not able to reply at the website, only from OutlookExpress...

Can i print copy numbers?
At my job we must print copies of databases and keep track of them. We only print 100 copies at a time. Is there a way to make it automaticly put "1 of 100" or "copy 1 of 100" in the footer?? You could run a little macro: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim iCtr As Long For iCtr = 1 To 3 '100 when you're ready With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.RightFooter = "Copy " & iCtr & " of 100" .PrintOut preview:=True 'false when you're ready End With Next iCtr End Sub I used 1 to 3 and pri...

Re: Is there a way to HIDE a row based on a value of a cell ?
Hi Reddance, Try instead: Sub Tester() Dim rng As Range Dim i As Long If LCase(Sheets("Ctrl").Range("A1").Value) _ <> "yes" Then Exit Sub End If With Sheets("ToPrint") For i = 5 To .UsedRange.Rows.Count Step 2 If Not rng Is Nothing Then Set rng = Union(rng, .Cells(i, "A")) Else Set rng = .Cells(i, "A") End If Next i End With If Not rng Is Nothing Then rng.EntireRow.Hidden = True End If ...

Printing

my printer won't print page 2 of my brochure in publisher.
I am making a brouchure in publisher and it includes 6 scanned pictures on the 2nd page. whenever i try to print it out the printer will only print page 1 but not page 2 How can i get this page printed. What printer? What version Publisher? How large is the file? Have you tried updating your printer driver from the manufacturer's web site? Are you using a HP printer? PUB2000: Cannot Print Photos to HP DeskJet Printers from Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;212599&Product=pub -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.or...

Printing to various pages
Someone might be able to help you if you provide a few details about what you're trying to do, and what problems you're having. Jerry wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

MSPOS: Unable to print the Serial Number on a Price Label
Feature in RMS but not in MSPOS ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fa08fa3a-4508-4511-9cb0-ced7bfa77393&dg=microsoft.public.pos ...

can't use print area function Excel 2002
Hi, I have a table document that has [group] beside the name. I did not put that there when I saved it. It will not let me set or clear the print area, which is greyed out. And in page break view, I set the document to 5 pages and I do the same in "page setup," and it consistently shows that there are 72 pages in the document. "Troubleshooting printing" has nothing about this problem. Help! thanks, Bonnie Right click on one of the tabs for the file and select Ungroup "Bonnie" <bshepard@hsph.harvard.edu> wrote in message news:027301c381ea$b...