Re: Allocated inventry item

I have few inventry item shows allocated. I go to allocaton link and finds no
orders allocated those items. Now I can't create any orders for those items.
Please Help!!

One thing I am 100% sure, there are no orders entered for those items. I
guess there was an backorder for those item once. It was voided. If that's
the case, it should be the allocaton?? Right.

Please Help

0
Mike1154 (1216)

You should run the Inventory Reconcile utility.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Mike" wrote:

> I have few inventry item shows allocated. I go to allocaton link and finds no
> orders allocated those items. Now I can't create any orders for those items.
> Please Help!!
>
> One thing I am 100% sure, there are no orders entered for those items. I
> guess there was an backorder for those item once. It was voided. If that's
> the case, it should be the allocaton?? Right.
>
> Please Help

0
callen (2505)
2/15/2008 4:53:02 PM
Thanks. It works.

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> You should run the Inventory Reconcile utility.
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "Mike" wrote:
>
> > I have few inventry item shows allocated. I go to allocaton link and finds no
> > orders allocated those items. Now I can't create any orders for those items.
> > Please Help!!
> >
> > One thing I am 100% sure, there are no orders entered for those items. I
> > guess there was an backorder for those item once. It was voided. If that's
> > the case, it should be the allocaton?? Right.
> >
> > Please Help

0
Mike1154 (1216)
2/15/2008 5:38:05 PM
FYI, Backorders are never allocated.

Visit us at booth 836 at Convergence and join us for a couple of great
parties.  We are taking a group on a Cruise Wednesday evening and you are
invited.  Visit our web site to sign up.  Also, don't miss Rock-n-Rave on
Thursday evening.  Passes available at our booth!

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Mike" wrote:

> Thanks. It works.
>
> "Charles Allen" wrote:
>
> > You should run the Inventory Reconcile utility.
> > --
> > Charles Allen, MVP
> >

> > "Mike" wrote:
> >
> > > I have few inventry item shows allocated. I go to allocaton link and finds no
> > > orders allocated those items. Now I can't create any orders for those items.
> > > Please Help!!
> > >
> > > One thing I am 100% sure, there are no orders entered for those items. I
> > > guess there was an backorder for those item once. It was voided. If that's
> > > the case, it should be the allocaton?? Right.
> > >
> > > Please Help

0
info4071 (3004)