Question about Messaging Queues with eEnterpise 6.0 and Siebel 6.23 Integration when upgrading to Windows 2003 Domain?

I have Great Plains eEnterprise 6.0 and Siebel 6.23 that integrate with
a component that uses Microsoft Message Queues. I want to upgrade my
2000 domain to 2003, but I am concerned that the integration isn't
going to work correctly. Does anyone know if the Windows 2003 Message
Queue is backward compatible with applications utilizing the 2000
version? Thanks.

0
owencz (1)

How to get information from the process monitor queue in GP 9.0
Hi, How to know which process exists in process monitor queue? If developer wants to know process details from process monitor queue in GP 9.0 then is there any system functions available? Constants, which are available in GP7.0 and GP 7.5 does not exists in GP 9.0. Is there any alternative option available in GP 9.0 to retrieve process queue information? Thanks ...

Leaving messages on server
Where do I select the option to leave messages on server so I can view them on another computer? In the advanced properties of your POP mail account settings. Without knowing your version of Outlook, hard to tell you more. Troy wrote: > Where do I select the option to leave messages on server > so I can view them on another computer? ...

1.2 danish -> 3.0 english
Is this possible ? Jack ...

MS CRM 3.0 and Exchange Server 2000
I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? check the implementaiton guide, it gives you system requirements "John Ding" wrote: > I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM > 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on > W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? > > > I have...

reports question #2
Hi How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? I have a report "Detailed Sales with Tax & Tender" but the only problem is it does not show more than one tender type per transaction. So if a customer combines two tender types only one is shown. Thanks throw me a bone?...anyone cheers "christian" wrote: > Hi > > How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift > Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? &...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

New server question
I just installed a new exchange server on my network and it seems to work great for reciving and sending external mail but the users on the old server can not send mail to users on the new server. They are both in the same domain. I have check the relay restrinctions and nothing pops out at me. users get an error that says: Relaying denied. Proper authentication required TIA these servers are in the same routing group? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Josh" <Jsawyer@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:eICByC66FHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I just installed a new ex...

Bulk Import Wizard for Leads Issue
Hi, I am trying to import Lead records using a CSV file containing around 3,000 records. I have tested with around 20 records (taken from the larger file) and it imports fine but when I select the the 3,000 record file for import the wizard gives an error message somthing like (sorry don't have exact wording) 'Source Import file is corrupt'. Are there any known issues with CSV files such as the following : 1) Special characters such as an asterix not handled 2) Email and Website type fields must all be correctly formatted? 3) File is too large Thanks for your help in adva...

Jon Peltier
Jon, How would you do this with a Pivot Table? I'm not a Pivot Table novice and I just can't envision how this one would be done. Thanks, Barb Hi Barb - I didn't see this question at first, but I responded in the original thread. I didn't try to replicate the OP's one column setup from his first post, because it didn't match the more logical arrangement in his post in the other forum. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Barb Reinhardt wrote: > Jon, > ...

Office 2007 and Windows 7 Multilingual Issue
Hi All, Need some help setting up multilingual for Office 2007. Here's what I have: OS: Windowns 2007 Enterprise Office: Office 2007 Pro w/ SP2 Language Pack: Install several language packs thru the Windows 7 Update process So, here's the thing. I can't get the UI in the office apps (WOrd, Excel, etc) to display the language I want. For example, I want the ribbon to display in Chinese. Reading thru the documentations from Microsoft, it saids I need to select the laugage in the "Display Language" tab on All Programs -> Microsoft Office -> M...

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Microsoft Money 2003
When I try to print a chart or report, I get the message "This program has caused a default, etc." and it shuts down. Can you give me some hints on how to correct this? Thanks Is this all reports or a particular one? If it's only one, try resetting the report. If that doesn't help, try it in a new file. If it does it in multiple files, you may need to try updating your printer driver or removing and reinstalling Money. "Mary J" <mjohns04@mail.win.org> wrote in message news:035001c377cc$e2e77840$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to print a chart or re...

Report Designer on Visual Studio 2005: Is it possible without 2003?
Do I have to install Visual Studio .NET 2003 to design new reports on CRM? I can't publish them on CRM when I have only the Visual Studio 2005 installed on my machine. When I install the SRS Designer, the Wizard tells me that I do not have the Visual Studio 2003. Thanks in advance! You need VS to create report rdl file. Visual Studio 2005 should work. To publish report you can log into CRM to upload your report file. "Juliano" <tom@jager.com> wrote in message news:B5808A28-946C-4F78-92DF-1C965F74448A@microsoft.com... > Do I have to install Visual Studio .NET 2...

windows xp frontpage error
Just got a call from my child at college, is getting a message saying to "put in windows xp cd with frontpage", it was installed at the factory and the cd says nothing about frontpage, was installed in coputer in2004 windows xp professional, autoupdatw won't do it. any clue to what is going on? Is freezing computer and won't open excell. Hi Diana, Though this is the newsgroup for Microsoft Dynamics GP and not Windows XP or Ofice, I will try to help you out. In future, please post to the appropriate newsgroup. I believe the error message being received is infact askin...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 Migration Question #3
Hello, We are currently migrating users to Exchange 2003 from 5.5. The 5.5 server is located here and the new 2003 server is located in a different office. One user (who we have moved already) is trying to access and user's calendar, but that user is still on 5.5. They are getting the following error: unable to display the folder. The information store could not be opened Any ideas on how to make the user on 2003 (running Outlook 2003) connect to the user's calendar on the 5.5 server? The user has the "Owner" permission on the 5.5 calendar. Thanks! ...

Question regarding instal
Im the It Director at a Mortgage company and we want to use CRM 3.0 I think I have a problem though based on the CRM edition I have. First of I have a Domain already running on Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. The CRM 3.0 I have is Small Business Edition. From what I have read I have to install this on Small business Server 2003. That's not a problem I have Small Business server 2003 Standard and Premium. I think my problem is this Small Business Edition wants to be a Domain Controller and Active Directory. As I said I already have this running. ..I installed Server 2003 Small Buisness Pre...

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Queue: Outbound is filling up
I have and NT4 sp6a running Exch5.5 sp3. My "Outbound messages waiting for delivery" is filling up with SPAM messages heading for HOTMAIL.COM. Since my server is not an open realy, they do not get delivered, they just stack up. This Doom worm, I believe is the culprit. Is there anyway of just flat out refusing these messages? Instead of them just piling up in my queue never to be delivered? In the last day there has been over 10,000 that I have manually deleted already. I need so guidence. Thanks in advance. Chris Is the originator of the messages anything other than <...

Office XP on a windows 7 machine
I currently own Office Professional XP. I have to buy a new machine that will have Windows 7 as the OS. Will I still be able to install my software on this new machine w/o any issues? Or will I be forced to buy a newer version? I don't know about 32 bit vs 64 bit, Or various versions or beta's, I just want to use what I have on whatever machine I buy. Thanks Tom If no naswer here check the Win7 forum at: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro "Tom" <TesnoBay@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:38e18fec-2219-467c-...

Emails in queue #2
Hello, I have exchange 2003 installed on windows 2003. The problem is as follows It seems to be working fine then all of a sudden the messages pending for submission starts to fill up and all the clients get a message in their outlook stating "outlook is trying to retreive data from the microsoft exchange server". The onky way to resolve this is by rebootong the computer. Any ideas? Thansk You need to identify where the performance bottleneck is. The following link should get you started http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/e2k3perf.mspx In a...

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...