Question about CRM and Great Plains Integration

Can I create invoice when I invoice a contract in CRM and then show the
record in the Great Plains ?

Thanks in advance
0
Drew (58)

question #4
gjgnu ffg sd khdgub adfycbhjvsd Wow! Under no circumstance run this code ALI! Sub Maareni() Dim x, aStr As String, mSTR As String, i As Integer x =3D Array(" ", "O", "N", "A", "D", "T", "I", "S", "L") aStr =3D aStr & x(5) & x(1) & x(6) & x(4) & x(6) aStr =3D aStr & x(0) & x(2) & x(3) & x(0) & x(7) aStr =3D aStr & x(6) & " ," & x(6) & x(8) & x(3) For i =3D 16 To 1 Step -1 mSTR =3D mSTR & Mid(aStr, i, 1) Next i mSTR =3D Appl...

Question on pivot tables
Let's say a pivot table has two fields - "country" and "fruit". There are seven products and seven countries, and I want to flip through all 49 permutations. However, if one product isn't present in one country (for example, let's say "apple" does not exist in "england"), then rather than returning the error, the vba code forces "apple" over the top of another fruit that does exist. So the code firstly selects "england", then (if I were doing it manually) I would drop down the fruit box and see that "...

CD interest question for Money 2005 Deluxe
Hi, I'm using Microsoft Money 2005 Deluxe edition on a Windows XP computer.. I was able to set up my bank CD's ok, but when I type in the interest, Money treats it as a cash transaction, and doesn't update the balance of the CD to reflect the interest payment. The original amount is treated as an investment, but not the interest payments. A $20,000 CD with an interest of $31.48 paid at the end of the month, still has the balance of $20,000. Does anyone have a suggestion? Many thanks, Gary Gary, Money treats it as a cash because the "interest" transaction you cho...

Sub requery + other question
Hi I have a form containing two subforms (sub1 & sub2) on sub 1 I have a combobox and a textbox and a unbound botton that saves the information from the combobox and the text box. On sub2 I have a form showing the informations that where input in sub1. My question is: 1. How do you requery sub2 after the sub1 button has been pressed? 2. How do I "blank out" the fields on sub1 so that the user has an "empty combobox and textbox after the poerson has pressed the button? Thank you for all your help Ticotion A bit more information first, please... Do...

DateAdd question
I posted this on the wrong group. Reposting for better result. Thanks. ------------ Im trying to get all the files with any time posted 3 hours earlier than the current time. I'm using the DateAdd but it does not return files DateAdd("h", -3, Date) So if Date = 06/28/07 04:50pm I want the code to return any files dated on or before 06/28/07 01:50pm but for some reason the DateAdd above does not return any files. even if I have files dated befire 06/28/07 04:50 ref: .PropertyTests.Add Name:="Last Modified", _ Condition:=msoConditionO...

Need to create a field validation against another CRM Enity
I have a client that needs to validate a custom field on entry to check to make sure the value does not already exist. The field is a ID code from a legacy system that uniquely ID's the contact. We need to search the current contacts for the ID field to check and make sure the entered ID code is not a duplicate. Does anyone know of any code snippets that may do this or code that show how to query the current enity for an existing ID? Any help will be much appreaciated. Al Pemberton ...

CRM 3.0
How in CRM 3.0 can I set up cascading changes so if a company get's bought out to have the name casade down through to the contacts, if they move have the address change casade down, the account get re-assigned to a new territory, their price changes... how do I set it up to cascade down from the Accounts to Contacts. Thanks so much! Shauna Do I have to do an OnSave for each of the fields that might change? Is this the only way? There must be a better way than this as it is something the happens frequently in any database. Thanks! Shauna "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > H...

tax question #2
I have about 7 items that are taxable. Can I have some items in a dept taxable and others not? Yes. Rob "zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52472B45-318E-4A0D-9D19-1C2D8B1B6859@microsoft.com... >I have about 7 items that are taxable. Can I have some items in a dept > taxable and others not? How? Is it done through the items "properties'? "Rob" wrote: > Yes. > > Rob > > "zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:52472B45-318E-4A0D-9D1...

Formula Question #14
I'm trying to create a spreadsheet that will help log eBay sales. I want to set up a formula to figure the fees once an item is sold. I'm hoping to just enter the final sale price and in another cell with the formula in it, figure the eBay Final Value Fees. I've tried a bunch of times and cannot get the code correct. The fees are figured in the following way: 1- Item not sold - No Fee 2. $0.01 – $25.00 - 5.25% of the closing value $25.01 – $1,000.00 - 5.25% of the initial $25.00 ($1.31), plus 2.75% of the remaining closing value balance ($25.01 to $1,000.00) 3. Over $1,000....

Restore question #2
I try to restore a full backup of a PF database, follow the "hard recovery option" of a single db, and i have a problem: when i mount the restored DB the situation is the same (all message missing after a pf replication problem, between servers)!!! I have read the following and i try by "eseutil /cc" option instead of normal "last backup set". http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/DROpsGuide/5c993545-011e-4fcd-80ee-36d6d5db84f4.mspx Any other suggestion?! ...

Comma Delimited Query Question
Hello, I am not sure how to design the following query. Please reference the two sample tables... TABLE A FNAME LNAME ADDR1 CONFO Anthony Smith House12 143 Anthony Smith House12 345 Anthony Smith House12 659 TABLE B FNAME LNAME ADDR1 CONFO Anthony Smith House12 143, 345, 565 What I would like my query to accomplish is to refence TABLE A's CONFO field in relation to TABLE B, and delete those records from TABLE A where Confo exists in TABLE B. Th...

Question about throttling the number of webservice calls from a .NET website
Hi, I'm currently designing a website which will be showing some course results to students at the end of their course. One of the options we want to give them is the ability to download a PDF version of their "result letter" (rather than posting it out to them, so saving money). The PDF will be generated on request for those students who want it by calling a webservice residing on another server, this will probably take a few seconds to execute (the data will have to be retrieved from the database, suitably formatted and some PDF template stuff executed...

Question on Order Management
Hello all, Any workaround that i can setup GP9 Business Portal default currency USD rate change accordingly base on login person GP currency ID? example: if customer currecny ID is AUS, BP will show in AUS rate not in USD? cheers kkthui ...

Pivot Table Question #2
Hi I use Excel 2000 I have a worksheet that has duplicate (or more) entries in some columns. When I generate the pivot table these items that are duplicated only display once on the table and there is a blank line/s under them. Example GREY 555 AAA 555 ZZZ BLUE 666 BBB 666 CCC I would like that if there is a duplicataion of an entry that that duplication also shows on the pivot table. In the case of the example above that the work GREY & BLUE shows up in every line of the pivot table. How do I format the pivot table not to hide the duplicates. Th...

Publisher 2002 and merged records from Access 2000 question with J
I was wondering is there's anyone out there that can help me figure out this problem I am having: I have to create student ID badges. I have a file document created in Publisher 2002 that is attached to my Access 2000 database. I am trying to merge the records from Access 2000 to my Publisher 2002 doucment. When I merge the records I see the student firstname and lastname, however the picture displays a number. I think it's some code or something. As a test I created a form in Access using the same field (firstname, lastname and picture) and all 3 are displayed correctly. Howeve...

CRM Outlook Client install on Terminal Services.
MS has released some info on Microsoft CRM 3.0 Desktop Client for Outlook Deployment with Terminal Server. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cbad1af7-8fde-40f2-8df5-935a363f87d9&displaylang=en Also some further instructions can be found on our blog http://blogs.emonarch.net/crm Sean Fullerton Principal - MS CRM Practice eMonarch Hi Sean, I followed the instructions in the readme file step by step but my script doesn't seam to run during login. Any ideas? Thanks, Danielle Sturgess "Sean Fullerton" <stfullerton-no.spam@hotmail.com.nospam&g...

CRM 1.2 from MSDN
Help, I have built a test SBS2k3 server that I want to test CRM on. The installation has gone through OK and I can access CRM. I now want to import the Sample Data in to the CRM but each time I try it fails. No errors in the event logs it just comes back and says it encountered an error. Any ideas? Which license did you use dave for CRM? "Dave Taylor" <dt@nospamingamshire.co.uk> wrote in message news:uPAoKLo5DHA.3896@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Help, > > I have built a test SBS2k3 server that I want to test CRM on. The > installation has gone through OK and...

CRM 4.0 Report Viewer Error
Hi I have one user who when trying to view a quote in CRM will get an error that says "Reporting Error - The report cannot be displayed". I have done some testing and it seems that something is not installed on the user's computer and that is causing the issue. I had them log into another computer and they were able to view a quote. They will get this error for any report that they try to view. Everyone else has no trouble when viewing reports. I checked knowledgebase and the only thing listed for a user having this error was to change the permissions. Which I know ...

Problem after CRM reinstall on same server
My CRM server is running on the same server as exchange and SQL server is on another server. Everuthing was running OK until... To solve a problem with Crystal report service not starting, I tried to uninstall CRM and reinstall it on the same server, giving instruction to use the existing database. The installation was a success...but now: 1) Impossible to display Users Details, Email Template: server error being that there is no root in the XSL 2) Outlook clients behave very cahotic: errors on each entity What could be the origin of this error, is there any way to correct it. Thanks for...

Emails: Full trail saved in CRM with every reply until field limit
With some emails I have found that the CRM Outlook client doesn't identify the latest message from the earlier email trail and records the entire trail with each new reply. Not surprisingly, it doesn't take long for the full email trail to exceed the maximum field length. It appears to occur partcularly with HTML format emails. Is there any advice available as to the most appropriate format to use and as to how these issues can be avoided? I'm assuming tha the use of plain text would avoid this. However, is there a way to avoid it and still use HTML. Thanks. -- Mekon Mike ...

Conditional sum question
I am trying to sum up wages for shifts worked on a worksheet. My worksheet rows have a date - name - shift1 - name - shift2 - name - shift3 On the far right of each of the above rows (but in the same row) are; Hours1 - Rate1 - Hours2 - Rate2 - Hours3 - Rate3 I have the 'name' cell in each row set to use a drop down with the possible names the Hours1, Rate1 etc cells are meant to provide a means of calculating the total due to the 'name' that is set for each shift. I then want to list the names of all those appearing in the rows in a list at teh bottom ...

SMTP Questions
I have SBS2000 w/ Exch 2k. Under General tab of SMTP connector I have Use DNS to route to each Address space on this connector. I assume this send outbound to the individual domains rather than via my ISP's mail. This being the case I have many queues under "Servers/servername/Protocols/SMTP/Default SMTP Virtual Server/Queues". I have seen a Microsoft Tech clear this with just a couple of keystrokes. How is this done? Should this be done? Can it be automated? Can this be a virus (since they seem to be invalid)? Dan ...

Various MSCRM Questions
Hi, I'd like to get confirmation on a few questions that have come up in the field: 1 - can the text in an activity be changed once it's been saved? 2 - can attachments be made to bulk emails sent out using a list? 3 - can the history form view under Account be customized? 4 - can the open activity view be customized? Thanks! ...

To NDR or not? That is the question.
I am looking for something of a group poll here. The question I have regards SPAM managment and NDRs. The Question: ---> Is it better, in your opinion, to send an NDR on mail identified as SPAM, or to not send an NDR? This would be for either valid destination addresses, or for "phishing" type SPAM, where the originator merely guesses at valid addresses in the domain. I welcome all replies, here or to my designated SPAM mailbox, below. John Dotson praetorian7x-news@yahoo.com For SPAM? No. the FROM: is probably spoofed anyway. On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:27:51 -0600, "...

First Windows 7 PC arriving Soon and Have Questions
Hi, today I ordered a ZT Affinity Phenom II X4 965 3.4GHz 1GB Radeon 5450 Blu-Ray ROM Desktop w/ Windows Professional 64bit. This will be my first Win7 PC. What should I do before using the PC everyday? I'm thinking drop the DVD\Blu Ray player to a very low drive letter, setup a permanent swap file. and I'd like to partition the 2TB HDD. Do I need third party software to partition a Win7 HDD? What else would you do to set up this PC? Thanks, Sam For expert Windows 7 advice, please post your inquiry in the appropriate Windows 7 Forum: http://answers.mic...