Question about CRM and Great Plains Integration

Can I create invoice when I invoice a contract in CRM and then show the
record in the Great Plains ?

Thanks in advance
0
Drew (58)

MSExchangeFBPublish 0x80004005 Free/Busy Question Problem
When closing Outlook 2000 and above, I get the error: Unable to update free/busy data. Periodically, it does it when Outlook is running (as tool->options->calendar says to publish). On the Exchange server, I have the following error, over and over. But we can still schedule meetings: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event Category: (1) Event ID: 8197 Date: 1/14/2005 Time: 8:49:51 AM User: N/A Computer: MyServer Description: The description for Event ID ( 8197 ) in Source ( MSExchangeFBPublish ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary reg...

Multi-value field filter question using strFilter
Currently I have a form that has some list boxes. One of the list boxes is a multi-value multi-select and i'm having a bit of trouble getting it to work with my strfilter. Currently my code looks like this: ------------------------------- Private Sub Command28_Click() If Me.lstpayment.ItemsSelected.Count = 1 Then strFilter = strFilter & "[payment_type] = '" & Me!lstpayment & "' And " End If If Me.lststore.ItemsSelected.Count = 1 Then strFilter = strFilter & "[store_name] = '" & Me!lststore & "'...

CRM 3.0
I have been struggling with getting our CRM 3.0 system customized for several weeks and this newsgroup has been an excellent source of reference. However, I'm having to use this as my primary reference resource because Microsoft has shipped CRM without much in the way of documentation. Does anyone know where you can find actual, comprehensive documentation on actually getting this product customized and set up? The Implementation Guide is weak - anyone who's read it knows that it lobs out concepts without any real "meat" to back it up with specific details on how to i...

Allow full editing capability in Microsoft CRM
Allow more editing features such as change of font type, line/paragraph spacing, and attach images in the email section of the web based Microsoft CRM application. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/New...

Boot Disk Question
Hi, I have an SBS 2008 64 bit server that when it was delivered was pre-installed by the server supplier. When I completed the install I ran into a problem with some of the hardware and decided to reformat and start again as I wasn't happy with some of the errors I was getting. After installing again I discovered that for some reason there were two drives C: and D: that had operating systems on them. The drive that is C: is the current operating system and the D: drive has the old install. My problem is that the old install drive seems to have the boot files on it and t...

CRM Standard and SQL
I am about to install CRM Standard and was wondering if we needed to install SQL for the standard edition? Thanks in Advance Len Campbell Yes. You will need SQL regardless of your CRM version. >-----Original Message----- >I am about to install CRM Standard and was wondering if we >needed to install SQL for the standard edition? > >Thanks in Advance >Len Campbell >. > Thanks for the quick response Chris >-----Original Message----- >Yes. You will need SQL regardless of your CRM version. > >>-----Original Message----- >>I am about to install CR...

Exchange System Policy Question
Can anyone tell me more about the Exchange policy for deleting deleted items in System Policies in the Exchange System Manager? When does it delete the items older than the time you give it? I appreciate your responses. Thanks in advance, Toni P. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q278024&ID=KB;EN-US;Q278024 On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 14:43:03 -0800, "tpenn" <tpenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can anyone tell me more about the Exchange policy for deleting deleted items >in System Policies in the Exchange System Manager? > >When does it...

More than 1 CRM install and single Exchange
Hi all, I've done some searching and there seems to be a number of posts in this vein, but I am finding some a little confusing, or by no means clear or definitive. We have a Windows 2003 native AD, running Exchange 2003 Enterprise - A/P cluster back-end. We have just deployed a single server for an evaluation of CRM - running it on a single but well powered Dell box - CRM 3.0, SQL Standard. We have installed the email router on the A/P nodes of the Exchange cluster. 20 Clients are using a mix of the web-based interface and the Outlook add-in to access this - seems to be working fine an...

Excel VBA combo box question
I am hoping you can help. I have created a combo box choice on multipl sheets of my workbook. On the main sheet, I would like to take the su of the combo boxes and translate it into one cell on the main page. I would like to say if all combo box values on sheet 1=Complete the type complete in one cell on the main page else type Incomplete in tha cell. I am really new to excel so any help is greatly appreciated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Great Plains email in PDF
Great Plains has an option to send reports via email in a pdf format. This is currently grayed out on my system. How does it get enabled???? Is it the purchase of another module? Or just a few clicks here and there? Thanks for your help. You need Adobe Acrobat Writer 6.0 and the most recent service pack for GP 7.5. "Andy3691" wrote: > Great Plains has an option to send reports via email in a pdf format. This is > currently grayed out on my system. How does it get enabled???? Is it the > purchase of another module? Or just a few clicks here and there? Thanks for ...

Outlook 2003 and plain-text
I've noticed something odd about O2K3 and the way it deals with plain text. If you (like me) do not want to read e-mail in HTML, DOC, RichText, etc. but prefer good old plain text, there is now an option under "Tools -> Option -> E-mail Options" to "Read all standard mail in plain format." All well and good, right? Well, perhaps. What O2K3 is actually doing is re-formatting _all_ messages, from whatever they might be, into HTML, then setting the font to "Courier" for all parts. So, an e-mail that was _originally_ marked as MIME type text/plai...

a hurry question
I build up a SID. and base on CHtmlView.i draw CSplitterWnd,and draw to htmlview on it. two htmlview load to html now i want when one html roll then another roll synchronous,how to do my problem 1.how to capture the message "scroll the page ", i set a message function to deal WM_HSCROLL and WM_VSCROLL, but it dones't work 2.how to set the position of the page in the htmlview please give me code as possable as you ca thank you ...

report writer question #2
In a report worked with reportwriter as I can group 3 tables of such form that single leaves single once the general total to me of a group of invoices and underneath the total the detail invoices to invoice visualizing the individual amount which added they make the total of the grouping. example custid custname total docnum date amount aron001 aroonfit electrycal 45800 sls1441 25/06/2007 20000 sls1447 27/06/2007 19741 sls 1485 18/07/2007 ...

Workflow Question 08-18-04
Ok so you can't create a workflow send an email to someone internal when something gets created, right? So how do they do it? Since they have those kinds of activities. Any thoughts? Sean I solved the problem by adding all my employees who need to recieve workflow messages users with out an assigned license, that way they show up in the pick lists in the workflow manager. "Sean Fullerton" wrote: > Ok so you can't create a workflow send an email to someone internal when > something gets created, right? > > So how do they do it? Since they have those k...

A Few Questions About Installation
I have just switched over to Outlook from Outlook Express. I have set up my four email accounts on Outlook, transferred all my messages and address book, and it looks like Outlook does fine in sending messages. However, my OE program continues to receive all my mail. I have not been able to find out to change this. Another question is about creating additional identities. In OE I had my main identity and a second identity that I had one email account that I used for all commercial business as a mean of preventing junk mail from being received by my main email accounts. Is there s...

where do I view my questions and the answers???
I made it this far in trying to figure out some things in outlook, but I have no idea how or where to vew this discussion group??? thanks maltesefalcon http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook&lang=en&cr=US -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "maltesefalcon" wrote: > I made it this far in trying to figure out some things in outlook, but I have > no idea how or where to vew this discussion gr...

Two questions about converting data to SPSS
Hi, I've been having some problems trying to convert my data to SPSS from ACCESS. When I use DBMSCOPY, a file conversion program to convert from ACCESS to SPSS, the main data converts ok, but there are two shortcomings: a) The Field Descriptions from Access do not get converted to the 'Label' Fields in SPSS. b) The Look-up Fields in Access do not get converted to the 'Values' fields in SPSS. Is there a way to make these conversions happen? If there isn't, is there even a SIMPLE way of copying and pasting the descriptions from ACCESS to the SPSS labels that ...

CRM should allow recurring activities to be created on calendar
CRM should allow recurring activities to be created on the service calendar. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1b139e30-696c-4be2-a782-492c6e359f63&dg=micr...

integrate flow
I receive in my spreadsheet a information of a flow in Liters per minute (real online data ) can I ,in one cell, integrate this flow ? Thank you very Much CC ...

any issues with Outlook integration for iPhone 3 GS?
My wife is interested in replacing her ancient Palm Treo with another phone that has excellent Outlook integration, meaning contacts, appointments, TO-DOs and reminders. After a visit to the local Apple store, and talking with several different employees there, I * think * I understand this issue: Synchronization between a PC running Outlook and an iPhone uses iTunes as the conduit. Once configured properly, synchronization takes place automatically whenever the iPhone is plugged into its cradle or whenever the user clicks on a button. These are the issues with integration: ...

Question about Notes in Outlook
How can I group different notes, in folders or with seperators? miscellaneousmedia@yahoo.com <miscellaneousmedia@yahoo.com> wrote: > How can I group different notes, in folders or with seperators? You can make as many Notes folders as you want with File>New>Folder, making sure the "Folder contains" drop-down says "Note Items". You can also assign categories to notes (right-click a note and choose Categories. Check the categories you want) and then change the Notes folder view to By Category. -- Brian Tillman Anyway to use a separator? So I can se...

CRM Client Installation issues
I re-installed CRM Sales for Outlook on a laptop without any problem. However, when I open Outlook I don't see the CRM folders and the links on the toolbar. This was working yesterday, but when the user came to work today, he couldn't open folders under the plugin. Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks, KC ...

CRM 3.0 for a Consulting Business
I am attempting to implement CRM 3.0 for my consulting business. I am really impressed with the various attributes that the software offers but I have some concerns: 1. I do not sell products but everything seems to be centered around selling products such as the opportunities, invoices, cases, etc. 2. I cannot change the various forms so that they do not contain things such as shipping. I don't ship anything so I don't need these and some forms require them in order to save them. 3. And I don't understand, even after reading all of the materials and handbooks, how to t...

urgent sfo crm email bug
when I send a crm email from sfo - the email goes into the outlook deleted folder and is not geting through to recipient. All other ways of sending emails are working fine. Would really appreciate help here. thx in advance Can you confirm that the CRM Router is installed on the server? - Ryan "hodge" wrote: > when I send a crm email from sfo - the email goes into the > outlook deleted folder and is not geting through to > recipient. All other ways of sending emails are working > fine. Would really appreciate help here. > thx in advance > > Also, a...

Cannot Access MS-CRM 05-04-05
Hi All, Since yesterday, I am getting the following error. CRM has been working fine up until last Friday. When you go to the browser, it says Error: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. All the event log shows is the following... any ideas? I had posted this earlier as well and someone had suggested to look into the isv.config file and check whether any change was made to this. However, this was not changed at all. MSCRM Platform Error Report ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...