Query for Historical Aged Trial Balance Report

I need a SQL Query to pull data for Historical Aged Trial Balance Report from
Great Plains in SQL Server?

I need it to run a query in Query Analyzer for SQL Server 2000 with GP 7.5

Thanks
0
Shariq (273)

Do you happen to know how this Stored Procedure will works; I need to use it
in Crystal Report.

Thanks

"Mark Polino" wrote:

> The Stored Proc that the report uses is :
>
> TTN.dbo.pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance
>
> Maybe that will get you started in the right direction.
>

> "Shariq" wrote:
>
> > I need a SQL Query to pull data for Historical Aged Trial Balance Report from
> > Great Plains in SQL Server?
> >
> > I need it to run a query in Query Analyzer for SQL Server 2000 with GP 7.5
> >
> > Thanks
0
Shariq (273)
9/13/2005 9:38:44 PM

"Shariq" wrote:

> I need a SQL Query to pull data for Historical Aged Trial Balance Report from
> Great Plains in SQL Server?
>
> I need it to run a query in Query Analyzer for SQL Server 2000 with GP 7.5
>
> Thanks
0
MarkPolino (12)

Variables show in Print Preview but not when report prints
I have a form that requests a startdate and enddate for the transactions to be reported. In Print Preview, these two variables appear on the report header, but disappear when the report actually prints. Any help would be greatly appreciated. On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:30:01 -0700, Sam V wrote: > I have a form that requests a startdate and enddate for the transactions to > be reported. In Print Preview, these two variables appear on the report > header, but disappear when the report actually prints. Any help would be > greatly appreciated. What is the actual control source of...

Access 2007: Report>OnNoData Function
In access 2000, I was able to use "docmd.cancel" after a message box in the OnNoData function to get a message box to display, but otherwise return to the calling form. In Access 2007, however, this displays the message box, and then gives me an error message on top of it. I've also tried "Cancel=True". I'm new to this version of Access. Has something Changed, here? Thanks in Advance bh Using the CancelEvent action in a macro, or setting the Cancel argument to True in code - both approaches should work in A2007. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Pert...

Inventory Lot Number son Purchase Receipts Report
Is it possible to add the lot number to the Purchase Receipts Report? -- Doug ...

Date-range specific report with counted results of combo box selections
Hi there, I'm a novice with Access, but am currently setting up a patient database for an NGO in India that I'm volunteering with. The primary reason for the database is to collect statistics quarterly. It is a simple database with one table that collects patient data from simple forms with some fields having combo boxes. Ultimately I want to generate reports that will show a summary of 'counts' of various fields for a given period. For example: In the table I have a combo box for where the person came from, with several options including - "Pick up Y. Bazar", &quo...

Equity in Options not appearing in reports???
Sorry, this may be a simple issue but I'm new to Money. I can't figure out why my vested stock option amounts aren't being included in any of Money's reports. The accounts are there in my portfolio, but when I print portfolio value reports they are not included. I've selected "all" accounts but the options acct doesn't even seem to be available.. Any help is appreciated. ...

Query Result Incorrect
I have a query based on a membership table in which I need to pull out all the people who do not have an email address. When I design the query and put "is null" in the criteria field for email address, it still returns names with email addresses. How can I get this query to pull out only the members who do not have an email address? Well what do you have in the columns with no email address? You should have a null but its possible your code puts either an empty string or a space in there. Since an email address should contain an '@' character you could try WHE...

reports
still waiting for some pro to teach me how to do a report in Excel 2002 with a brief like that, what can we be thinking? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "herbzee" <her.ky@verizon.net> wrote in message news:i%NUd.66504$8a6.43117@trndny09... > still waiting for some pro to teach me how to do a report in Excel 2002 > http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HA010346581033.aspx Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:42:06 GMT, herbzee <her.ky@verizon.net> wrote: >still waiting for some pro to teach me how t...

Out of Balance transactions
When I create a mortgage loan in Money 2004, it creates an out of balance transaction: suddenly my networth drops by the amount of the loan!!! How do you fix that? Thanks Create an asset account to cover the asset that you purchased with the loan. "Alan Guggenheim" <asg@cis-tech.com> wrote in message news:03ed01c3b54f$790f5e40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I create a mortgage loan in Money 2004, it creates > an out of balance transaction: suddenly my networth drops > by the amount of the loan!!! > How do you fix that? I have an asset account, How do you create ...

Multiple reports in same Document
I am looking for a way to show on the same document, two different type of data as follows: I have a data table with any number of columns that are set in width. I am wanting to insert a pivot table report imediately below the dat table. The pivot table picks up the column width from the data tabl already in the sheet. This causes the pivot table fields to be eithe too large or too small. If I correct the pivot table, then the dat table attributes are changed. Thanks -- JGallik0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- JGallik01's Profile: http://www...

Drop Down List / Open Report
How do I go about setting my Combo Box to open any one of my ten reports i.e.: rptCharge1.....................rptCharge10 Do I put there name in the Row Source Value [Value List] Row Source ;rptCharge1; What would have the Event OnClick Thanks for any Help....Bob On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 11:11:57 +1200, "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote: > > >How do I go about setting my Combo Box to open any one of my ten reports >i.e.: rptCharge1.....................rptCharge10 >Do I put there name in the Row Source Value [Value List] >Row Source ;rptCharge1; >What wou...

Joining 3 Queries That Count
I am trying to decipher the “status” of records in my table based on two date fields and the name of the agent assigned to each record. The fields are as follows: SUPPORT MGR (Name) DC (Date Completed) Follow-up Date I have 3 separate queries based on these fields that work as follows: a) Completed SELECT [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR], Count([Master Table].[MERCHANT ID]) AS [# COMPLETED] FROM [Master Table] WHERE ((([Master Table].DC) Between [Start Date] And [End Date])) GROUP BY [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR]; b) In Follow-Up SELECT [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR], Count(...

Printing a report to fit on one page
How do I do this PLEASE. It keeps wanting to fit it onto 4 pages, regardless of how much I shrink the size of the report. How do I copy the MS word "fit to one page" function?? -- Thanks! mass I haven't tried this with Money yet, but I usually set my print driver to "fit-to-page" when I experience a program that doesn't seem to allow that function on its own. "mass" wrote: > How do I do this PLEASE. It keeps wanting to fit it onto 4 pages, regardless > of how much I shrink the size of the report. How do I copy the MS word "fit &...

CRM 3.0 Reports Not Working in Outlook Client
Recently we had to republish all the reports on the SQL server (2005) in order for them to show up in the web client. They now do and can be run. However, none of our laptop clients are able to run a report. When a user clicks on the report link, they get the following error: Server error '/' application The request failed with HTTP status 401: unauthorized. These same users can run the reports through the web client. I'm at a complete loss and appreciate any and all help. Thanks, Jason Little more background: CRM 3.0 and SQL Server 2005 are on different servers OS: Windows ...

Program unable to link "PSAPI.lib" Query?
Hi Guys I have a downloaded a win32 API program that works for Win 95/98/NT. The download archive contained a project workspace for VC++ 6.0 When i opened the program with VC++ 6.0 & tried to compile the program it gave me the following error: LINK: fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "psapi.lib". Going through the Project settings i found out that in the Project Settings->Link Tab - General Category. In the Object/library modules following libraries were listed: comctl32.lib psapi.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell3...

Can reports show a percentage?
Is there a way to show a percentage in the SO reports? I would like a report to show the profit as a percentage of the sales on a few reports. Thanks, JD Byers Sure ... have several reports that I modified to show this. See below. Begin Column FieldName = "ProfitMargin" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" StoreIDFieldName = "" Title = "Margin" VBDataType = vbDouble Formula = "CASE WHEN ViewStoreSales.TotalSales > 0 THEN (VIEWStoreSales.TotalSales-VIEWStoreQty.TotalCost) / ViewStoreSales.TotalSales...

Why Doesn't My Stock Option Account show up in reports?
I've tried everything simple I can think of. Can't seem to get my Options account to even be counted towards net worth or any other report. In microsoft.public.money, TonyT wrote: >I've tried everything simple I can think of. Can't seem >to get my Options account to even be counted towards net >worth or any other report. Have you tried Tools->Options->Investments->Calculate...BasedOn...ValueOfTotal... ? ...

Invalid report
I have an annoying message that continually pops up on my screen and is wearing my patients real thin. The message reads: "Due to changes in your money file, the saved version of the "Portfolio Value by Investment Type" report is no longer valid. Money has attempeted to reeset the report, but you should reset it manually to avoid unreliable information". 1. I have "reset" the report manually, many times, all to no avail. 2. In addition, I uninstalled, and reinstalled, the entire program. Any ideas???? Ensure you delete any MRU references from the regis...

Balancing Investment Account -- How to reconcile investment transactions
With regard to balancing an investment account (common stock, non-retirement) against the monthly statement, I see the option on the cash account side to do so much akin to balancing out regular bank accounts. However, the investment transaction side does not have this option and after the transactions on the cash side are reconciled, there is no change to the status of each investment transaction listing the buys and sells of common stock. Is there an easy way to mark as reconciled these transactions or do you have to pick through each line item separately? Do users even bother doing...

"Bank Balance" in MS Money 2007 Incorrect
Using MS Money 2007 I d/l an OCX statement that incroeectly went to my savings account instead of my checking account. I deleted the incorrect transactions, but there is still something that says "Bank Balance" at the top of my account register with an incorrect total for the account. I have successfully balanced this account with my paper statements sine then, and I know that account balance is correct. This bank balance item does not even appear on my other accounts and does not affect my ability to balance this account, so if possible, I'd just liek to get rid of it. Any sugg...

Opinion about e-Expense Reports and Integration with GP and Bus Po
Does Microsoft have a e-expense report product and have any one implemented it? Or Have any of you implemented the third party package and how did it tie in with GP? Thanks in advance. -- Chetan Tanna Sr. Manager Of IT ...

Opening Report Manager from anything besides localhost gives error
I've never noticed this before, but if I try to go to http:\\crmserver\ReportManager I get a 403.6 error: "Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected". However, http:\\localhost\ReportManager works when I'm on the server. My Crystal Reports SW works fine, and once I'm in Report Manager it appears to work fine. What did i do wrong? ...

Calculating page/report sums using calculated data from subquery
Here is a scenario from my report: The report will grab data with a main query into a parent row Depending on the data, a child row may exist, if it does the report will display it The child row will use data from the parent row in order to do a calculation in the child All of this works just fine and the report data is correct. Now, what I am having issues with is doing the page/report sum calculations. The requirements dictate that I need to create a sum of both the parent column and also the child column in the totals. I have been trying to do this all day and cannot see...

free trial office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Hi, I downloaded the 30 days free trial of office 2008, but when I try to install it, it says: fout (mistake) 4960. I don't know what this means or what I can do about it. Any suggestions? On 5/14/09 5:47 PM, "diana_Wolthuis@officeformac.com" <diana_Wolthuis@officeformac.com> wrote: > Hi, I downloaded the 30 days free trial of office 2008, but when I try to > install it, it says: fout (mistake) 4960. I don't know what this means or what > I can do about it. Any suggestions? You'll need to contact ...

ACC2000: changing report .Filter does not work
I'm still working on issues in earlier threads. When I use code to change my report's .Filter and set .FilterOn to true, I get no records. When I manually go to the report design, change the .Filter and ..FilterOn, I also get no records. Here's the code I use to change .Filter via code: sWhere = "[cus_no] = '" & sCustnum & "'" DoCmd.OpenReport sReportname, acViewDesign ' Must come before "set rpt" Set rpt = Reports(sReportname) rpt.Filter = sWhere rpt.FilterOn = True DoCmd.Close , , acSaveYes DoEvents ' Allow Access to sa...

In query how to write group into the same minute? Export to text file?
Hi How can I in a Query write the criteria so that it groups the data from witin every minute? For example many trades that are made in the same minute compressed into that minute (and the analysis will be done in other fields, like: first, high, low, last, sum). And how can I export the result from a query into a testfile? Regards Rolf On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 00:05:00 +0100, "Rolf" <rolfe@algonet.se> wrote: >Hi >How can I in a Query write the criteria so that it groups the data from >witin every minute? For example many trades that are made in the ...