Quantity Requisitioned: where used?

Hi,

In "Cards > Inventory > Vendor" I see there is a field called
"Requisitioned".  I also see a field called "Requisitioned" in "Cards >
Inventory > Quantities/Sites".

If in "Cards > Inventory > Vendor" I enter a quantity of  25 Requisitioned
for an Assigned Vendor ID and close that window. Then I then go to "Cards >
Inventory > Quantities/Sites", select an Assigned Site, I notice that I can
also enter a different quantity for Requisitioned (like 75). In this case, I
see that 75 will be displayed in "Inquiry > Inventory > Item"

Is there any correlation between these two fields?

Also - may I ask if these these fields just an informal "notice" of a
purchase requisition? By that I mean, are the numbers that you enter into
either of these fields not going to show up anywhere else in the system?

Also - Do these numbers stay there forever unless you manually change them?

I look forward to your reply on this one.

Regards,
Brcobrem
0
Brcobrem (34)

These fields are mostly informational.  But if you are using the PO generator
and check the box to include requistions in available quantity, the amount
you enter in "Cards > Inventory > Quantities/Sites" will be used in this
calculation.

VGrinam

"Brcobrem" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In "Cards > Inventory > Vendor" I see there is a field called
> "Requisitioned".  I also see a field called "Requisitioned" in "Cards >
> Inventory > Quantities/Sites".
>
> If in "Cards > Inventory > Vendor" I enter a quantity of  25 Requisitioned
> for an Assigned Vendor ID and close that window. Then I then go to "Cards >
> Inventory > Quantities/Sites", select an Assigned Site, I notice that I can
> also enter a different quantity for Requisitioned (like 75). In this case, I
> see that 75 will be displayed in "Inquiry > Inventory > Item"
>
> Is there any correlation between these two fields?
>
> Also - may I ask if these these fields just an informal "notice" of a
> purchase requisition? By that I mean, are the numbers that you enter into
> either of these fields not going to show up anywhere else in the system?
>
> Also - Do these numbers stay there forever unless you manually change them?
>
> I look forward to your reply on this one.
>
> Regards,
> Brcobrem
0
VGrinam (75)
6/12/2006 7:10:02 AM
Hi VGrinam,

That was very helpful. Thank you fro the reply :-)

Regards,
Brcobrem

"VGrinam" wrote:

> These fields are mostly informational.  But if you are using the PO generator
> and check the box to include requistions in available quantity, the amount
> you enter in "Cards > Inventory > Quantities/Sites" will be used in this
> calculation.
>
> VGrinam
>

> "Brcobrem" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > In "Cards > Inventory > Vendor" I see there is a field called
> > "Requisitioned".  I also see a field called "Requisitioned" in "Cards >
> > Inventory > Quantities/Sites".
> >
> > If in "Cards > Inventory > Vendor" I enter a quantity of  25 Requisitioned
> > for an Assigned Vendor ID and close that window. Then I then go to "Cards >
> > Inventory > Quantities/Sites", select an Assigned Site, I notice that I can
> > also enter a different quantity for Requisitioned (like 75). In this case, I
> > see that 75 will be displayed in "Inquiry > Inventory > Item"
> >
> > Is there any correlation between these two fields?
> >
> > Also - may I ask if these these fields just an informal "notice" of a
> > purchase requisition? By that I mean, are the numbers that you enter into
> > either of these fields not going to show up anywhere else in the system?
> >
> > Also - Do these numbers stay there forever unless you manually change them?
> >
> > I look forward to your reply on this one.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Brcobrem
0
Brcobrem (34)

100% CPU by using filter in Excel
An employee tried to use filter in one special table and the PC did nee 100% CPU time and work more than 15 min. I checked it with other PC. The table is working and PC use only abou 50% CPU and need about 3 min to finish the job. I installed the last SP3 for office XP and it is not solved th problem. The employee has German OS and english office. Has anyone an idea? Please help -- languate ----------------------------------------------------------------------- languatec's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2654 View this thread: http://www.excelforum...

show columns on other worksheet without using formulas
Hi, I have 1 worksheet containing lot's records. Just like in access, each line is 1 record, and each column contains data. ex: WORKSHEET 1: name title address city 1 dfjw kjhk kjhkj kjhk 2 lmkj lkjlk lkjkuf guyg 3 drdtg xcx yjutuy hgyy Now I want to have a selection of columns on worksheet 2: ex, only name and title: WORKSHEET 2: name title 1 dfjw kjhk 2 lmkj lkjlk 3 drdtg xcx I will only add/modify rows in worksheet 1. And I want that this is filled automaticaly in worksheet...

German government warns against using MS Explorer
Now this must be the news of 2010 After nearly 10 years of unlimited patches, hotfixes and service Packs, IE is still a weak link in recent attacks on Google's systems. Either M$ is now threatened by Googles rise to prominence or IE is completely rubbish. Either way we should start taking instructions from the German government if this article is anything to go by. <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8463516.stm> Is google's search engine more powerful than M$ Bing? > Now this must be the news of 2010 > and 2011....and 2012.... IE problem...

help with the syntax for using range name in a formula?
I have --------=3D+AVERAGE(SMALL(B7:B19,{1,2,3}))-------------. I want to replace B7:B19 with =93Myrange=94 but I can=92t seem to get the syntax right. excel says error in formula. Thks in advance for any help BRC Hi =AVERAGE(SMALL(Myrange,{1,2,3})) have you created Myrange? have you spelt it correctly? -- Regards Roger Govier "BRC" <brc1051-googrps@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d0e09817-22dc-4c36-b60d-67a397067441@h9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I have --------=+AVERAGE(SMALL(B7:B19,{1,2,3}))-------------. I want > to replace B7:B19 with �Myra...

I use client ID #s. Some begin with 0. 0 needs to show
I am creating a client sheet. Some of the Client ID #s begin with Zero. How can I get the Zero to show? hi, you can format the cells as a text, hope this helps Regards from Brazil Marcelo "rmingle" escreveu: > I am creating a client sheet. Some of the Client ID #s begin with Zero. How > can I get the Zero to show? You can also use a custom format: Suppose you ID numbers have 7 character including the leading 0 then do this: Select the cell(s) Press Ctrl-1 In the numbers tab select custom. In the box "type" enter 7 zero's HTH "Marcelo" wr...

Creating a Report using Tables (that have no relationships)
Im looking to create an invoice report that uses data from three different tables that are created dynamically by a query. The data for these will change but I would like to simply pull the data from these tables to create a report. The tables have the following information: 1. Company Info (name, address) 2. Customer Info (address, name, etc) 3. Customer Order (products, price, other info) 4. Invoice Info (ID, GST #, etc) I realize I could have created a table with relationships but the data above is dynamic as there are 4 different companies and based upon user inp...

Macro to Protect workbook using a password #2
I know this would be a little unorthodox, but I currently have a macro that will unprotect a workbook including a password. The line is as follows: ActiveWorkbook.Unprotect (password) I also want a macro that will do just the opposite, including the password. Is this possible? I've tried the following with no luck. ActiveWorkbook.Protect (password), Structure:=True, Windows:=True You got two replies when to your identical post on Tuesday. If they weren't suitable, please explain why not. If you didn't see them, you can always see your posts and any replies using the Go...

Using Query by typing " SELECT......"
Hello, When I saw on the addresss sample database, the form Household is uing query by just mentioning SELECT...... My question is how can type SELECT then prompt the table to us. I normally use grid query, what is the difference using grid query of SQL Query ( is it SQL that using SELECT....?) Many thanks for any idea provided -- H. Frank Situmorang The RecordSource property of a form can accept: - a table name - a query name - a SQL statement. You can change the RecordSource property of the form programmatically. For example, if the form currently has a RecordSource of: SELECT ...

Use Outlook Client when domain user name different with email acco
Hello, I have a question about using Outlook Client. If the domain user login name is different with email account which belong to a same person, is it possible to install / login with the Outlook client? e.g domain user : degdom\apple email account: applewatson@deg.com One of my client is facing in this situation. I just want to have some preparation before install Outlook Client for him. Thanks for any help! Hi Huimc, It shouldn't be a problem if the AD user is the same used to start Outlook and connect to CRM. You may want to check the email adress in CRM if the ema...

Using <Ctrl>-Click to open files
When using <Ctrl>-Click to open multiple files from the File/Open dialog in Excel 2003, only the first file will appear on the taskbar. A combo-box type Taskbar selector for multiple Excel files does *not* appear. Also, only the first file appears on the <Alt>-<Tab> menu. However, all files appear in the Excel Window menu. The problem also occurs when using <Ctrl>-Click/Right- Click/Open to open multiple files from Windows Explorer or My Computer. The problem does not occur when opening the files individually. Is this a known problem? Is there a fix? Thanks! ...

Using mail merge for nametags, how'd you get 8 diff. on each pg?
How do I print off a different name on each name tag in order to print them out a page at a time? I entered the names in mail merge and it will print them, just a whole page of each. Thanks "juliehrbacek" wrote: > How do I print off a different name on each name tag in order to print them > out a page at a time? I entered the names in mail merge and it will print > them, just a whole page of each. > > Thanks This is the same question that has brought me here. I've been trying to figure it out for over 2 hours now and am about ready to pull my hair ou...

Howto draw CImageList using alpha channel (repost)
I am desperately trying to draw images from an imagelist to the screen, using the alpha channel to blend nicely into the background. Alas, I give up, I am totally confused with all the flags and options, having tried out probably all the possible combinations except the one that works :-) Here's my (abbreviated) code: --------- CImageList myImageList; myImageList.Create (24,24,ILC_COLOR32,0,1); CBitmap myBitmap; myBitmap.LoadBitmap (IDB_MYBITMAP); myImageList.Add (&myBitmap, RGB(255,0,255)); CDC dc; dc.Attach (lpDrawItemStruct->hDC); // this comes from the caller myImageLis...

How to use ampersand in footers like CS&S
I am defining my project plan and I have to place proprietary footers on the document. When I use the ampersand in the footer it displays the time and not the acronym for my company such as CS&S. It will show CS&[Time] and then display the time on my printouts. If I use a double ampersand it does the same thing. How can I use the ampersand as needed in my company Acronym CS&S? You could always paste the company logo as a graphic into the footer? Maybe use it as a field somewhere and add the field to your footer. "Sue" wrote: > I am defining my ...

PowerPoint crashing while using Slide Library
What: I wanted a way to have many individuals owning and updating content, as well as one place to display all of the content so I decided a PowerPoint presentation built off a slide library would be an effective way to facilitate this. Whats the issue: I wanted one slide to be the overview slide showing all the content within, and links to the individual slides with the actual content. Creating these links and hitting save crashes powerpoint. (Note: I tried the same steps with a PowerPoint presentation that was not created from a slide library and it did not crash.) He...

Outlook 2000 unable to use apply
Recently, our Exchange Server 5.5 crashed. We restored all the mailboxes using exmerge. The only problem we are running into now is a few clients cannot apply any changes they make. The apply button is gray. The user in question has local admin rights. Help! ...

Office 2007 non-commercial use + Code 78F when updating
Hi All, Have a couple questions relating a Vista/Office 2007. We bought a sony vaio laptop that came pre-intalled with a trial license of office 2007. I un-installed Office completely and install a fresh copy of our partner license copy of office 2007, but when loading any office application now its shows 'Microsoft Outlook non-commercial use' and same for word,excel, etc. Anyone have any idea why this is? Second question is relating to windows updates in Vista; I get an error Code 78F when trying to install any update, and the soultions i try doesnt seem to resolve this issue....

Using VBA to Print PDF Files
Hi: My customer has PDF spec sheets for their inventory items. When a pick ticket is printed, they wish to print the PDF spec sheets for each item on the pick tickets. I am very comfortable with the report event structure and know exactly how to get to the PDF files using VBA, but I am having a problem getting the docs printed. I've taken two approaches: 1. Drop ACROPDF.dll onto a User Form in the VBA project. To do this, I created a procedure on the form as shown: Public Sub PrintPDF(FileName As String) AcroPDF1.LoadFile (FileName) AcroPDF1.printAll PDFPrinter.Hide End Sub T...

Access to News groups disappears after first use and exiting.
Have used OE for a number of years for email and News Group access. Thought I might experiment and then switch to Outlook. Set it up, and, received reply on the test. I know it was working. Then tried to set up newsgroups. Followed directions as outlined in help. Last direction was to drag News to "Go". Finished ... went to go and selected News. All the News Groups I had earlier setup in OE came up. Played around looking at some posts. Then exited. Then when I went back to Go, News was no longer there. Completely disappeared. I am using Outlook 2003. Actually recopied a "Gh...

multiply value based on quantity
I am trying to calculate a discount price based on quantity purchased. For example if someone buys 20 widgets they pay $4.00 each for them, if they buy 50 widgets they pay $4.00 each for the first 20, then $3.50 each for the next 30, 100 widgets - $4.00 first 20, $3.50 next 30 and $3.25 for the other 50.............. Any hope? Here's a way with quantity in A2: =MIN(A2,20)*4+MAX(MIN(A2-20,30),0)*3.5+MAX(MIN(A2-50,50),0)*3.25 Regards, Per "Bigfoot3910" <Bigfoot3910@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen news:524D35AE-4524-46A3-A963-703CB385C7F...

Worker thread in MDI App can only use 50% of CPU ..
Hello all, I am working on an MDI application using VS .NET 2003. The application contains a worker thread that can, if allowed run for hours and even DAYS. The remainder of the application is a series of dialogs, displays and graph to allow the user to visually examine both the input and output of the worker thread. At this time, when I run the worker thread, the Windows XP task manager reports that I am only using 50% of the CPU for the application. Given the relatively long potential execution times of the worker thread, I wish to upgrade that value to at least 90% and perhaps m...

can't send or receieve emails using wireless connection
I've just set up my toshiba tecra with a netgear wireless router, and whilst I can get onto the internet, I can't send or receive email. Are there settings which I need to alter IN oUTLOOK 2003 to achieve this? Any help appreciated. cheers DW Do you receive any errors? "dwdw1" <david@dwdw1.com> wrote in message news:1137925778.979890.160730@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I've just set up my toshiba tecra with a netgear wireless router, and > whilst I can get onto the internet, I can't send or receive email. Are > there settings which I need to al...

Error when tryin to post receivings, using AA.
Hi, I have an error when I trying to post any recivings. The error is ""Cannot insert null value into column "CURNCYID", table AAG10001. This error appear since this week and we can not post any receiving trx. We are using GP 8.0 SP3, with AA. Thanks for any help! -- Evelin. ...

Make a drawing via access using loop
I have a table with one field in it and I wont to draw one record soI created a form and I created a loop to go to the next recordrandomly the whole table and then every second minute I stop the loopand Igot the winner, means the record where the loop stop in itbut I don't have a way to stop the loop only by pressing ctrl breakI wont to code that when i will press any key it should stop runningthe code and it should came up a MSG box with the nameany help please?thankshere is the codePrivate Sub Command2_Click()gggg:DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acFirstDo Until Me.NewRecordDoCmd.GoToRecord{here I ...

Exchange 5.5 : anyone remember how to specify the exact domain controller to use???
Hello, We still have a client using a single Exchange 5.5 server for a specific application. They're going to replace it but not until next year. In the meantime, I need to force it to use one specific domain controller because the others have been security hardened. Does anyone remember please how to tell Ex 5.5 which DC to use all the time? Thanks, - Alan. You might try separating the Exchange server and specific domain controller into their own AD site. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. &quo...

Inventory transfer using SOP
Hi, Am planning to use SOP window for transfers (SOP TYPE ID) as a customization to accomodate consignment sales, The functionality being making extended cost zero which would ensure no distributions apart from deleting SOP10102 and passing IV adjustment with help of trigger at time of posting. Requirement being moving from Main warehouse to Customers (Consignors) site, using transfer price for printing packingslips or stock transfer slips (Extended pricing). Subsequent sale by consignors would be as per GP flow. Has any body done something similar to this, or any suggestions/ oppositions fo...