Purchase Order Printing

I'm trying to print a modified POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a printer and
all that comes out are blank sheets.  If I print to screen, I see the report
as it should be.  As soon as I send it to the printer, I just get blank
sheets.  The report works correctly on other computers, and I tried
re-importing the report on the messed up computer, but it did not resolve the
issue.  If I just print a blank POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a printer,
it prints fine...with X's in every available space in the form.  I'm out of
ideas, let me know what I can try.

Thanks.
0
Phil1 (164)

mirror printing
Hi all. My wife is using Publisher 2003, on an XP-Home SP2 system. This evening she went to print a flyer she made and it printed in reverse. While I'm aware that one can set it to print in a mirrored format, I am unable to identify anything to stop this from happening. In checking the print drivers, all of the mirror settings are turned to off. In checking the page set up in Publisher, there is no option for her to perform a mirroring operation. I've checked the print preview and it shows as being correclty oriented. I.e., normal. But when I go to print the document, it's mir...

Can't print visio diagrams on HP9300 color printer.
Regardless of settings in visio or preferences on HP9300 deskjet printer, only the bottom 1/3 of ANY diagram appears on the printed page. Using A4 paper. Diagram prints properly on HP1015 laserjet printer. Have you installed Service Pack 1 for Visio 2003? This corrects several printing issues similar to what you describe. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "leewilson248" <leewilson248@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D16F1D7-4C04-4CB1-B9DB-E0F8F450790B@microsoft.co...

Are there any design sets in Publisher for printing in landscape
I am having to produce a brochure which for Excel insert reasons will have to be produced for printing in landscape format. It would appear from perusing the Microsoft standard design sets that they are all in portrait. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find landscape ones,or, is there any way of changing those already in the programme to landscape? All the brochures templates are landscape. Click publications for print rather than design sets; although the brochures within the design sets are landscaped. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvp...

Print and review
I have 168 pages of excel to print on legal paper (14 inch) and I'm using 2002 or XP excel with Vista Ultimate. I change the margin and do a auto Fit on the ROW (I have to do a hundred of them) and nothing happens so I do a manual like changing it form 85 to 75 but when I print it, it has a big gap in the cell where another sentence should be. I go and do a print review and sure enough there is a big gap but on my spread sheet it looks OK, so I guess I need to do an auto fit that works. Can anyone help? Richard ...

Printing reports with no data
Actually the title of this question is a little misleading, sorry. This should be fairly simple. I run 5 different reports for 2 different shifts based on certain product catagories that were produced the previous day. Sometimes there is data for those reports and sometimes not. Instead of the report opening in preview, I would rather just have a MsgBox pop up that says there's nothing to report. Other than date and shift information, I'm pulling up the product SKU, description of the product, start and end time, qty and so on. please help! Thanks Bill R. -- John 3:16 "Fo...

Word Printing and Rotation of Landscaped Pages
When printing a document with mostly portrait pages but some landscapes, the landscape page is rotated for printing and is rotated so that the page top is on the right hand side of a traditional portrait page. I want it to rotate 180 degrees from that so that the bottom of the landscape page is on the right hand edge of the portrait page. Cannot seem to find a place to do that. Help !!! I don't think Excel can do that. Mike wrote: > When printing a document with mostly portrait pages but some landscapes, the > landscape page is rotated for printing and is rotated ...

Reverse the order of values
Office XP. I am trying to reverse the values in a column of cells from positive to negative & neg to pos. Excel HELP tells me to go to the FORMAT menu & click Selected Axis then click the Scale tab. These options are not listed on the FORMAT menu. I tried going to the TOOLS menu & selecting CUSTOMIZE but I can't find where to add Selected Axis & Scale. Am I in the right place? Put -1 in an empty cell, copy it, then select the entire set of data and do Edit / paste Special / Multiply. Negs will turn pos and pos will turn neg, zero unaffected. -- Regards ...

won't print
I've built a news letter and prepared the file for printing service, now I can't print it. What have I done wrong and how can I fix it You could press the print button or You could give us just a few clues about what OS, Pub version, Printer,and error indications so we could try to understand what you are doing. -- John G Wot's Your Real Problem? "edward" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08af01c3afff$1213e1c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I've built a news letter and prepared the file for > printing service, now I can't print i...

Printing just one page?
I would like to print just one page in my publication, at times. When I hit file, print, I do not have a print option. Print merge, print preview are all that is available. Can anyone help? Please?? What version Publisher? When you are ready to print one page, there should be check off for "current page". Are you expanding the File menu? Right-click any toolbar (Publisher 2002), customize, toolbars tab, check *Always show full menus." What happens if you ctrl+p or click the print icon on the toolbar? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msau...

How to print header all page
I create assetNo header (difference number of record for each assetNo) in my report and set keep together for each assetNo. If data in any assetNo more than one page, My report does not print assetNo header on next page. Where am I wrong. Nova wrote: >I create assetNo header (difference number of record for each assetNo) in my >report and set keep together for each assetNo. >If data in any assetNo more than one page, My report does not print assetNo >header on next page. To get a group header to appear on each page in addition to the start of the group, you need to set t...

Couldn't print attachment in Outlook 2000
Hi, Need HELP. System reset whenever try to print mail with attachment in MS Outlook 2000. Thanks ...

Drop Ship Sales Order and Purchase Order
I am entering a drop ship sales order and then creating a drop ship purchase order. The drop ship sales order needs to be invoiced before we receive the accounts payable invoice. GP doesn't allow that until the ap invoice is matched. Obviously for cash flow purposes we wouldn't want to wait. I know we can break the link on the po and so but we really don't want to do that. We need this corrected. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&q...

Purchase Order Receivings
Allow a default for the company or the user that can set the receiving type to either Shipment or Shipment/Invoice ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4780a245-...

Import Purchase Order data to HQ
We have some stores and we place purchase orders in HQ system for every store. Now purchase order data is in a excel file and We need import PO data from it in HQ system. How can I do it? Thanks. Jerry wrote: > We have some stores and we place purchase orders in HQ system for every > store. Now purchase order data is in a excel file and We need import PO data > from it in HQ system. How can I do it? > Thanks. or qsimport or custom-process (for complete automation-system) bye antonio hi,antonio Thanks for your reply. You said custom-process mean customize a process myself...

In Excel, how can I print a long list on 1 page in multiple colum.
I have a long (700 rows) list in an Excel worksheeet. I would like to print the whole list on one page by making the font smaller and by printing it on multiple columns on the page. How can I set this up? Thanks Check out this David McRitchie link for the columns question: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm "Chuck" wrote: > I have a long (700 rows) list in an Excel worksheeet. I would like to print > the whole list on one page by making the font smaller and by printing it on > multiple columns on the page. How can I set this up? > > Thanks ...

can I print labels using data from an excell spreadsheet
I want to know if it is possible to export data from an excel spreadsheet directly to a database other than access,(as I do not have access) so that I may print labels? Cesspool, Use Word mail merge. It can use an Excel list. It does labels. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Cesspool lady" <Cesspoollady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5095D2AB-A32C-42D9-B071-1F98F08142E2@microsoft.com... >I want to know if it is possible to export data from an excel spreadsheet > directly to ...

How can I turn off the automatic ordering of the data in Pivot Cha
I have some data, which I would like to rearrange in the chart, but it's automatically re-ordering it. I have tried manually re-ordering the data, but that's not helping. The Pivot chart seems to automatically override what order I put the data in, and charting it as it wants. I have tried unchecking the Automatic Formatting, but no change. Help? ...

Date order #2
I was wondering how i sort dates in time order. I am making a bowlin score average sheet and I have put the scores in, but not i chronological order. I have five colums across and was wondering i when i sort the dates will all the other information stay with the sam date. Thank -- scottnoddin7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- scottnoddin77's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2665 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39932 Scott, If you've typed bona-fide dates, they'll s...

Order of events relating to a FormView inside a wizard step
Hi. I am using asp.net 3.5SP1. I have a form view that is inside a wizardStep. Inside the FormView, I have label controls I want to access and assign text to when the wizardStep with the FormView on it becomes visible. Is it safe to put this code in the FormView.ItemCreated event? More the less, does the FormView.ItemCreated event fire when the WizardStep it is on becomes visible? or is there more to it? You use the event handlers of the Wizard control particularly the ActiveStep property "Andy B." <a_borka@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:OYqAG%2...

transferring SOP order to invoice
Hello: You know that usually if there is a PO attached to a Sales Order that, once the PO is received, it shows “fully received” and will allow you to transfer to an invoice. Well, a client is running across a lot of Sales Orders that the PO link still shows “purchased” which usually means they haven’t received an invoice. But, when they use SmartList and look up the PO I am finding that they have indeed received an invoice and it shows a link to the PO. This is not good. They, then, break the link on the SO so that they can transfer to an invoice since Ithey know the expense was rec...

Postcards do not print the same as print preview
I am running Windows XP, Microsoft Office Publisher 2003, SP3. I simply want to create a postcard mailer, a half page, to mail to prospects. The problem I am having is I chose the page setup: Postcard, half page letter, portrait layout. What is printing out is not what the print preview shows. What the print preview shows is correct, I should get 2 postcards on one sheet, printed out vertically, one on the top and one below it. So all I would have to do it cut the page in half and have 2 postcards. The way it is coming out on my printer is one on top and one below it, but ...

breakdown purchases,sales combined?
I'm looking for something to use with my restaurant , purchases,sales,combined.I want to see how my sales are doing with what I purchase. ...

damaged document does not print

Tax report and purchase / sales accounts used
Hello, One of my clients requires a Tax report =93justification=94, in other words a report (or cube, or smartlist, it doesn=92t matter) which would, for a given period, list the tax transactions and the sales / purchases accounts used for each tax transaction. So if you have a PM invoice with this distribution : Vendor acc 1165 Purch acct 1 100 Purch acct 2 800 Purch account 3 200 Vat account 1 (15%) 15 Vat account 2 (5%) 50 And the VAT transactions being Code Tax amount Purch amount P15 15 100 P05 50 1000 The report needs to be able to say that...

print preview #10
in excel 2003 when you ask for fit to one page in print preview it will still print it on two pages if the wording is longer than the cell it occupies. If you come out of this option and go back in it is ok but it will reset ifself when you come out of the print preview altogether ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based News...