Purchase Order Line Number on Smart List

How can I get a Status on a purchase order by the PO Line number, item, and
status (closed, Invoiced, etc.  I have blanket orders and want to know which
line numbers  are closed or still open.

Is there anyway the text that is typed in on  a PO line item visable on a
report or smartlist? I do not know what field it shows up on in the smart
list columns. I manually type info and it prints on the Purchase order, but
then I can't get it on any report.
Thanks. jagr

0
jagr1 (2)

Hi,

I don't think it is possible on a regular Smarlist. You can use a SQL View
and Smartlist Builder. In the view, you would have to reference these two
tables: POP10100 & POP10110. Like a parent child table, POP10100 being the
parent. POP10100 has status and the other has line numbers.

Hope it helps

Girish

"jagr" wrote:

> How can I get a Status on a purchase order by the PO Line number, item, and
> status (closed, Invoiced, etc.  I have blanket orders and want to know which
> line numbers  are closed or still open.
>
> Is there anyway the text that is typed in on  a PO line item visable on a
> report or smartlist? I do not know what field it shows up on in the smart
> list columns. I manually type info and it prints on the Purchase order, but
> then I can't get it on any report.
> Thanks. jagr

number rounding in MS Excel

shortcut with command line switch probs
Hello, I have a shortcut set up which has the target declared as: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL.EXE" / "\\path_to_file\myfile.xlt" This works fine on my PC. Excel 2000 running on Windows XP. Unfortunately it doesnt work on someone elses PC, who asked for m help! They have the same software set up, and access to the same folde path. When they try to run the shortcut, a window opens and closes almos immediately. Help?! : -- soloto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- solotoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/m...

Phone Number Filtering

Fractions Number format

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Rounding Numbers #3

Order Dog
Is anyone interfacing to Order Dog through RMS? We have a large prospect who uses Order Dog for ordering, but will (hopefully) use RMS as the POS. Rob Yep have customer that uses both "Wrauberto" <Wrauberto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47C6B043-6C34-496E-BC1C-F2786A3EAC86@microsoft.com... > Is anyone interfacing to Order Dog through RMS? We have a large prospect > who > uses Order Dog for ordering, but will (hopefully) use RMS as the POS. > > Rob ...

Auto calc YTD Numbers
Cells A1:L1 equal "Jan" thru "Dec". M1 equals "YTD". Cells A2:L2 equal numeric values. If you haven't guessed it already, I would like M2 to sum all the values A2:L2 for those months previous and including the current month (but not future months). What is the best way for going about this Here are 2 ways =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MATCH(TEXT(TODAY(),"mmm"),$A$1:$L$1,0))) or =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MONTH(TODAY()))) hopefully your computer's clock is accurate -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjo...

Sum a group of numbers
When I first started using Excel, if I had a bunch of different totals on a worksheet, I could hold down the right mouse button and cover the group I wanted to add. The sum of these numbers would appear on the bottom of either the worksheet or a task bar. I have lost the ability to do this. Or I have lost the task bar. How do I get it back? Hi Barbie, That would be the status bar. If it is not showing, go to View>Status Bar to turn it on. If the sum function is still not showing, right click anywhere on the status bar and select which option you want. HTH Martin "Barbie...

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...

Format List Box!

Entering More than 15 numbers
I'm trying to import numbers that are 25 characters in length. When I do this (or even if I enter over the 15 character limit) I get an overflow number. How do I enter or import numbers greater than 15 digits and have it display the entire number. I am using Office XP. precede with an apostrophe to get text, Excel's limit for numbers is 15 digits precision -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:308101c428be$93500a10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to import numbers that are 25 characters in > lengt...

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

ACC: How to Display Line Numbers on Subform Records
I found this article on MS' website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q120913/ but ran into problems when I pasted the code and tried to compile it. It gives a Compile Error: Method or data member not found when it reached the line below: RS.FindFirst "[" & KeyName & "] = " & KeyValue and it highlights "FindFirst". I have a sub-form (child) of a parent form's and I have a variable in the child that the user currently manually increments from 1,2,3 and so forth. Can this not be done w/o the user's intervention? Hi, ...

difference between 2 lines in a scatter chart
I have created a scatter chart with two lines. The x axis is divided up into 10 parts and labeled 10, 20, 30, 40, etc. What I want to do is calculate the distance between the two lines between the x values of 40 and 60. Does anyone know how to to that? Thank you in advance. -- prd02003 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ prd02003's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25762 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=391727 How did you generate the lines? Are they from the data directly...

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

Print a list of movies
I have a spreadsheet with 2 columns (No and Name of Movie). There are 322 rows. I would like to print this so that I have the first 44 rows on the left side of the page and the next 44 rows on the right side of the page. I would like to keep this setup on all pages. These cells have color formatting and numbers that I need to keep with each cell. How do I do this? -- Terri Sprague www.tlsprague.com Hi Teri, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/...

Sequential Numbering-- question on Stephen Lebans' RowNumber
I found this information on another user's question on sequential numbering, but wondering how I can save the generated number in a table? Right now the control source is set to: =RowNum([Form]) Here's the link to Stephen's code: <http://www.lebans.com/rownumber.htm> Thanks! Kellie -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200705/1 You can append the data into a temporary table, but which will have an autonumber field in addition to the other fields you have data. That autonumber field will get the values 1,...

Outlook 2003
Hi Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in outlook 2003? Many thanks Lee Lee Atkinson <leeatkinsonlincs@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in > outlook 2003? Use the Field Chooser to add the Modified time to the Deleted Items folder header bar (the one that says "From", "Subject", "Received", etc. and sort on that time. Deleting an item is a modification, so I would expect the modified date to be affected, giving you the most accurate value of the item's deleted time....

How to export users list from MS-Exchange AD Users&Computers?
Hello, I want to export my exchange mailbox-enabled users list with their Given Name+Surname and e-mail address.. I get this kind of list from ActiveDirectory Users&Computers but I can not export it.. I know that there is a program somewhere that does what I want, but I can't remember it's name.. Note: I don't mean LDIFDE tools.. Thanks for your help. Capricorn As always...be careful and test things in a lab first, please. LDIFDE tools can be pretty ugly... CSVDE will work and it is possible to limit the columns that are output by CSVDE. Note: If you have a large ...