Purchase Order Entry Error Message

While in version 8.0g34 and Purchase Order Entry window opened. User
accidentally minimized the window instead of closing the window. User closed
window while minimized and the following message appeared.

Unhandled script exception
Object has no reference
EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM
OK

User clicks ok approx. 10 times and the window finally closes.

Why does this happen?
Perhaps a fix should be applied.
Thanks!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d859d1d5-949f-401c-bc69-b14dc6316b36&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
turtle994 (5)

Can you attach a screenshot? I have not seen this message occur. Do you have
any third-party applications for POP? Does anybody else get this message?

"turtle994" <turtle994@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While in version 8.0g34 and Purchase Order Entry window opened. User
> accidentally minimized the window instead of closing the window. User
> closed
> window while minimized and the following message appeared.
>
> Unhandled script exception
> Object has no reference
> EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM
> OK
>
> User clicks ok approx. 10 times and the window finally closes.
>
> Why does this happen?
> Perhaps a fix should be applied.
> Thanks!
>

> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d859d1d5-949f-401c-bc69-b14dc6316b36&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

0
callen1071 (408)
5/11/2005 7:41:22 PM
Thank you for your response. I will be getting this information you requested
to you shortly.

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> Can you attach a screenshot? I have not seen this message occur. Do you have
> any third-party applications for POP? Does anybody else get this message?
>

> "turtle994" <turtle994@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > While in version 8.0g34 and Purchase Order Entry window opened. User
> > accidentally minimized the window instead of closing the window. User
> > closed
> > window while minimized and the following message appeared.
> >
> > Unhandled script exception
> > Object has no reference
> > EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM
> > OK
> >
> > User clicks ok approx. 10 times and the window finally closes.
> >
> > Why does this happen?
> > Perhaps a fix should be applied.
> > Thanks!
> >

> > ----------------
> > this
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d859d1d5-949f-401c-bc69-b14dc6316b36&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

0
turtle994 (5)
5/12/2005 6:24:04 PM
I have a similar error
The problem is
Unhandled script exception:
index 0 o farray 'PO Types' is out of range in script
'LoadData_POP_PO'.  Script terminated.

I am not able to load a screen shot.

What script is this?

"turtle994" wrote:

> While in version 8.0g34 and Purchase Order Entry window opened. User
> accidentally minimized the window instead of closing the window. User closed
> window while minimized and the following message appeared.
>
> Unhandled script exception
> Object has no reference
> EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM
> OK
>
> User clicks ok approx. 10 times and the window finally closes.
>
> Why does this happen?
> Perhaps a fix should be applied.
> Thanks!
>

> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d859d1d5-949f-401c-bc69-b14dc6316b36&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
LenMartin (1)

Formatting Text in a Forwarded Email Message
Odd problem in Outlook on one of our pc's. We are using Outlook 2002 SP3. When attempting to forward a message, I sometimes change a few of the words in the body of the message. I place the cursor within the word I wish to change. As soon as I type one letter, any letter, the letter shows up two font sizes bigger (from 12 to 14), and with a space on each side of the inserted letter. What seems to make this more puzzling is that when I attempt the same task on our other pc, everything functions as it should; no change in font size and no extra spaces. Any help in eli...

Trouble downloading messages
When I open OE and it starts to download my messages, it stops and gives me a message that (x) of (x) tasks have not completed. I have to close that message screen and then click on the send/receive button to get the messages to download. If I close out OE and go back in within a short period of time, this does not happen. I don't check my e mail everyday and sometimes there are a large number of messages to be downloaded, so I was wondering if this might have something to do with it. Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protecti...

Outlook and message rules- can't get one to work?
I have set up message rules to divert mail from my inbox to various sub folders or new folders. I use these:- Check messages when they arrive\ from people or distribution list \ with specific words in the senders address \ with specific words in the subject or body Now the problem is that some of the messages are recieved from people in my address book and when they send a message sometimes their name and address is in the 'from' and other times it is just their name and so the ones with just their name do not get moved across to the folder I want. I have added their name or...

% off Order
I am trying to configure a taskpad that will have a button that takes 5% off an entire order with the exception of selected Department(s). Does anyone have a suggestion on how to configure the discount for this action. We have a promotion that will allow customer to bring in a coupon and get 5% off entire order and I now find myself with the task of making that work in the POS. Thanks in Advance! You should be able to setup a Preset Discount, select the departments which receive this discount, select all departments, then uncheck the department that should not receive the discount. ...

Error while execution of process
Hello all I have 5 PC's and 1 server with echange services installed and I'am using outlook 2000 as email cli´┐Żnt. At different times he gives me te error "Fout bij het uitvoeren van bewerking" in dutch and translated is that "Error while execution of process". The only thing i can do is click the OK button. Than everthing seems to work fine again. I get the error message sometimes when i open a menu, other times when i want to reply to a message, ... Does anyone have an idea?! I've installed the latest updates. Kind regards Erwin On all 5 PC's...

Data Save error
GP Ver 6.0. Recently I am facing an error with normal users unable to save records, where as the system administrator is able to save the same information. Please advice on this error, what has to be done. I have disabled the windows user ID of the Database owner. Thinking of this made Dynasa as the DBO. Database is having enough free space available. Hi How big is the company database? Is it over 10GB? Regards James "Matthews" <Matthews@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FF3F553-5B18-4D8A-B65E-8A253BF94BB2@microsoft.com... > GP Ver 6.0. Recently I...

Message Recall Failure Notification
I need some help researching a message that was sent and a failed recall. I understand the lack of ability in the recall feature as a whole but I need to know specifically when does Outlook generate the failure notification. Does it alert the sender the recall failed only when the recipient views the original (incorrect) message? Or will it generate a failure notice for other reasons (i.e., the original [incorrect] messsage simply made it to the recipient's Inbox and may or may not have been viewed). Also, how quickly does Outlook generate this message? Is it fairly quick (within seve...

how to open up messages in seperate window?
Just switched over to outlook 2003 from outlook express. Everything is good, except how do I open up incoming messages in a seperate window? "cbeck715" <cbeck715@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29DA0005-E04E-44D5-9A36-592EE7DCAD30@microsoft.com... > Just switched over to outlook 2003 from outlook express. Everything is > good, > except how do I open up incoming messages in a seperate window? double-click on them.... ...

restrict amount received in Sales Trx Entry window
I would like to suggest for a way to restrict users from entering amount higher than the actual amount of invoice in the Sales Transaction Entry window. This will restrict the Amount Received field in the Sales Transaction Entry. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the m...

A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0
I have an application that will happily post 20TPS from 9 different processes running on three different computers. In the middle of all this happiness, I'll get about three seconds of: A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.) and then posting returns to normal. Only one of the nine processes will be affected. None of the applications are connecting/reconnection. Each is using a dedicated SQLClient connection to a SQLServer ...

messages
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) how do i get an email send to the wrong person back? On 4/18/10 5:06 AM, lost_sole@officeformac.com wrote: > how do i get an email send to the wrong person back? You can't. Sorry, that bell has rung. -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp> ...

Message box error check box
I have built a databse, on a form i have a close button i want to do a few checks to see if certain text boxes have data in them. I would want message box and then i want it to set focus to that box ( and highty llight it in red if pos) I have about 10 checks to do on every form that the best way to do this "Simon" <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote in message news:f628c1d7-0598-4d75-bc3a-6c41df313870@m16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... >I have built a databse, on a form i have a close button i want to do > a few checks to see if certain text boxes have data in the...

Getting Windows Installer error message when starting Office appli
When I start an Office application I initially get a "Windows Installer" window to pop up stating "Preparing to install...". Approximately 30 seconds or so later a window pops up titled "Problem with Shortcut". The statement in this window is "This update package could not be opened. Verify that the update package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid Windows Installer update package." I am running Vista and Office 2007. This has not been a problem in the past. It appears a recent...

Link Error
Hi! All, I have added the "afxcmn.h" to get the "CImageList" type to do some graphical interface enhancements. The Programs compile fine, but I run itnot Problems during Linking.. I know this is not the Forum, but if something is obvious , please do point it to me. this is how I added it to my 'StdAfx.h' #ifndef _AFX_NO_AFXCMN_SUPPORT #include "afxcmn.h" #include "afxcview.h" #endif #include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <atlbase.h> #include <commctrl.h> #include <richedit.h> #include <t...

Wnat to change email address of Public Folder email address with Exchange 2003! Get error
The HTTP service used by Public Folder is not avialable, possible are that the Public stores are not mounted and the Information Store service i snot running. Id no: c1030af Exchange System Manager Used as part of SBS 2K3 Publick folders and information services are started and working properly! Questions? 1) How to fix Public stores are not mounted? How? 2) Fixed with Exchange SP1 "Walt Smith" <walts@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:z0Nqe.59554$887.53617@tornado.socal.rr.com... > The HTTP service used by Public Folder is not avialable, possible ...

97: How can I find duplicate entries in a column?
Hello and thanks in advance for any help. This is a very basic question from an even more basic user. I have a spread sheet with a long list of ID numbers for skips. Sometimes duplicate numbers arise from paper work from elsewhere and I get a false total of skips in hand. How can I organise that column to highlight a duplicate entry please? Shen --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Insert a helper column: =COUNTIF(A1:A9999,A1) (adjust the range to suit.) then the formulas that evaluate to more than 1 will be duplicated. Chip Pearson has some other techniques at: http://ww...

error messages #3
I am getting the error message "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" whenever I try to change a font size or bold the font. Is there a solution to this? Hi Marc! See: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292263 Also Leo Heuser posted a subroutine back in May 2001 to remove unused formats. http://tinyurl.com/2uq9e -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "Marc" <anonymous@discussions.microsof...

Link Errors __endthreadex and __beginthreadex
I've started to teach myself Windows Programing with Visual C++ 6.0 with SP6. I'm using "MFC Programing from the GROUND UP" second ed. Copy his examples into a new proj. with new workspace set for an empty win32 application. They compile with no errors but I have Link Errors on "unresolved external symbol __endthreadex" and unresolved external symbol __endthreadex" and __beginthreadex. What am I missing? Thanks for any help forthcoming. you forget to enable support of MFC dll in your project, Enable it from following location Project|setting or pres...

Outlook 2003 error message #6
Has anyone seen this error message? We are running Outlook 2003 with Exchange 5.5. Does not happen all the time. Usually happens on DSL link. I cannot re-create it. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: (subject) Sent: 2/25/2004 8:40 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: (End user) on 2/25/2004 8:40 AM Remote was unable to open a message for submission on the server.Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. Thanks in advance ...

Order of Events for Sum?
Access03/WinXP While it's not generally recommended, I have had to take a calculated sum from a popup form and store it in a field on a main form (there are many issues involved here; suffice it to say too many people have access to information and the queries involved in arriving at some of the totals are too complicated for them - they only need to query the main form's table and get to the total). In the subform footer, I have an unbound text box, txtTotalPayments set to =Sum([PmtAmt]). In the records of the subform is a command button which automatically inserts a default...

Unable to close a PO in Edit Purchase Orders
I am trying to close a 2005 PO in the Edit PO screen but everytime I click on Process, nothing happens. I am getting this on 2 POs and I do not receive any error messages. Please advise. I'm trying to clean up POs. Thanks!! Marisol, You may have corrupt records. Can you tell if data is missing from any of the fields in the PO? If so, you may need to go into the tables and correct the records. Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com ...

Count invalid data entries
I am using the following macro to identify invalid data entries in cells with data validation applied. Sub CheckOrder() ' Application.CommandBars("Formula Auditing").Visible = True ActiveSheet.CircleInvalid Sheets("Configuration").CircleInvalid Sheets("Parts_TakeOff").CircleInvalid MsgBox ("Check for Red Circled Invalid Data Entries on" & Chr(10) & " Configuration and Parts_TakeOff Sheets") End Sub Is there a way to count the number of invalid data entries (red circles) and write the number to a particular ce...

Outlook 03 Startup error msg
Just recently when I started outlook the following error windows started: DDESERVER WINDOW - Outlook.exe - Entry Point Not Found "The procedure enrty point GetIUMS not located in MSDART.DLL (2 times) DDESERVER WINDOW - Outlook Today - Entry Point Not Found "The procedure enrty point GetIUMS not located in MSDART.DLL (4 times) I've tried detect and repair, but that has not repaired the problem. MSKB doen't have any solutions. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution to correct the problem? ...

Messages staying in Outbox until close and reopen
I have one user, who continously has issues with messages getting stuck in their Outbox. The addresses are well formed and correct. If you hit Send/Receive, it just sits there saying preparing to send. If I close and reopen the program, all of the messages are sent. We are using Office 2003 Pro with all patches. Any help is appreciated Is there a firewall or antivirus program running on that client machine? Does this article help: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP011164681033.aspx -B- <HarveyCA@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182370016.570069.103610@q69g2000hsb.goo...

cannot delete message from Drafts folder
I have a user who is running Outlook XP and is trying to delete a message from their Drafts folder. When he tries it, he receives the error message: Unknown Error. I'm not able to find anything about this in the knowledgebase, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks. ...