Purchase Order and Smart List

Hi

Does anyone knows if it's possible to get the comment line
in the footer of the purchase order into the smart list?
0
patrickb1 (1)

Yes, with a product like SmartList Builder
HS

"Pat" <patrickb@jovaco.ca> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone knows if it's possible to get the comment line
> in the footer of the purchase order into the smart list?

0
HSalim (1270)

update the same cell into another column forming a list on opening
hi there, i have made a spreadsheet to enter data and then view the resulting statistics that are generated, i have one cell that changes in value after entering the data, and i would like to keep a record of what values this cell has been, i was after a formula that would update that single cell's value into a column forming a list each time the spreadsheet was opened or the value in the cell changed, like a field perhaps, this would fill up the column with a list of results from which to generate more stats and a graph etc. any help would be great, thank you -- thank...

Restrict the Purchase Order
Hi, The purchasing manager is printing the Purchase orders, however whenever he changes something in the PO again, the status is set to be Changed Order and when it goes to the management for signature, they dont accept it as it is displaying as Changed Order. How can I restrict him the change the Purchase order once it is printed? Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can implement purchase order approvals. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mohammed" wrote: > Hi, > > The purchasing manager is printing the Purchase orders, however whenever he &g...

create a drop down list with the source from a different workbook
Hi, I tried to create a drop down list (Data > Validation > List) with the source from a different work book (If you type the list in a different workbook, define a name with an external reference to the list.). I followed the instructions given in the Microsoft Online Assistant. Iam not able to create the same as iam a getting a message stating that "You may not use references to other worksheets or workbooks for Data validation criteria." Try Debra Dalgleish's web site on this subject: http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Scroll down to "D", and see ...

Randomly selecting items from a list given their statistical likelihood #5
:) SOLUTION: In case anyone in the future happens to stumble on to this post in th future with similar issues, here's what I came up with: where a6:a129 are the product names c6:c129 are the relative frequency selected 10,000 times in column k. from which I added 6 columns of rand() along side k and had a ro that selected the highest in each column and gave the correspondin product name which was then value pasted, placed on the side repeatedl for a random sample. Sub UsePercentDistribution() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 9/13/2004 by Douglas ' Dim Stylecount Dim ...

Transfered Sales Order Qty
Dear GP Users, I have transfered 5 out of 10 "Qty to Inv" from a Sales Order to an Invoice but when I deleted the Invoice, the quantity was not reversed back to the Sales Order. Is there away to reverse it? If the Sales Order have been transfered fully to Invoice and if the record is in history, how can I reverse the transaction to the original stated of the Sales Order? Thanks Andrew ...

Scroll to specific list box entry
I am trying to scroll to a specific line entry in a multi-select list box in response to a user-input search criterion (in a separate text box) so that the desired record becomes visible to the user. I can locate the matching record and determine the line number, but I can't find a VBA method to scroll to reposition the record. My intent is to enable a user to enter the beginning character(s) to locate the section of entries that begin with the user search criterion. From that position, the user can then select the entries of choice. I will appreciate any help. Richard Here a...

Count unique names in a list
hi How do I count a list of names, some names appear more than once. I only want to count unique names. I use excel 2007 Thanks Cassie One way... =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A20<>"")/COUNTIF(A2:A20,A2:A20&"")) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Cassie" <Cassie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B610A13C-FAF8-46EF-A63C-AAE88EEFB89F@microsoft.com... > hi > How do I count a list of names, some names appear more than once. I only > want to count unique names. > I use excel 2007 > Thanks > Cassie For ...

Need quick way to build distribution list
Hi. I need to build a distribution list quickly which has as it's members people sending me emails (people not currently in my contacts). But the emails aren't coming from the individuals, they are coming from a form on my website. So - all the emails come from the same address (my web form) - all emails are formatted the same - all contain an email address for someone who filled out the form I'd like some kind of drag and drop or automated way to "dump" all those addressed into a list so I can reply to them en masse. Anyone know of a way to do this using ...

Bring in list of accounts in the Quick Journal setup
when setting up a Quick Journal, allow for an option to bring in a range of accounts by any segment of an account. For example, all salary accounts, all postage accounts.. rather than selecting each one individually or using the Table Import ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

Exporting Exchange mailbox List
I need to get a full list of all users mailboxes sizes in exchange, i did that by entering each store ,opened mailboxes folder and export the list that appears, the problem that the total number of mailboxes in stores is less than the users in active directory which have a mailbox, can any body tell my why this is happining, and if there is a way to export all users names with their mailbox sizes for statistical reports without the need to open each store. The farm we have are windows 2003 active directory, no SP1 installed, and i have Exchange 2003 with SP1. Hi, It is possible for a...

Data Validation Lists
I have been searching the web all day, and I am not sure how to approach this problem. Here is a basic worksheet: ID Name Serial # 1 Joe ck9033n2389d 2 Joe 349-283fjrjh55 3 Bob c90320j34n5kjdf 4 Joe kgho95injhs 5 Bob 2353gdf745 Step 1: I have a drop down list with only one instance of each of the "Name" variable. Step 2: Upon selecting that name, I would like another drop down box with all the serial numbers associated with that person. Step 3: Then, based on the serial number, display stats in the same row for that i...

Filename list into Excel
Hi, I would welcome help with the following problem: I need to generate a spreadsheet that contains the filename, date created and date modified (at least) for all files in a folder. I'm not interested in the content of theses files, I just need the file properties in a spreadsheet. Any suggestions as to how to achieve this will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Fred I do this all the time Go to DOS prompt, Dir full-path\*.*>c:\filelist.txt Use Excel to open this file Text to column -- Regards PY & Associates "Fred" <Fred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Print notes on purchase order blank report
How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order blank report? thank you in advance. You can modify the PO in Report Writer. Link the Records Notes Master to the Purchase Order HEader table and include the notes table in the report. Then the notes text field will be available to be displayed in the report. Regards Sivakumar V On Nov 17, 6:38 am, "Jack Tundra" <jacktun...@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order > blank report? thank you in advance. Hi I am sorry but I cannot find th...

IE auto complete list
does nyone know how to delete auto complete information of IE or where it is stored? I am writing a small mfc app and need to clear the autocomplete information. ...

public folders and global address list
Hi Folks, I have some calendars set up in my public folders for scheduling purposes representing certain conference rooms. I would like to place these calendars in my global address list so that when inviting to meetings, a meeting will be added to that room's calendar (as opposed to scheduling a meeting for people and room separately). Does anyone know how I can accomplish this? Thanks ahead of time! Matt Public Folder calendars don't make good resource calendars. The better option would be to create dedicated resource user accounts and mailboxes (i.e. user called Conference ...

font list
Is there a way to get a list of all the fonts used in a document? On Jun 1, 6:25=A0pm, "Peter T. Daniels" <gramma...@verizon.net> wrote: > Is there a way to get a list of all the fonts used in a document? Did this get lost in the changeover? The transition into forums doesn't seem to be finished yet. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via msnews.microsoft.com) "Peter T. Daniels" <grammatim@verizon.net> wrote in message news:3a075bf7-0106-458f-8390-dae4a97668fb@c11g2000vbe.googlegroups.com... On Jun 1, 6:25 pm, "...

Limit Smartlist to Unposted Orders only
When a run a smartlist for sales transactions, it returns both unposted and history items. How do I limit a smartlist to only show unposted items? Mike, Place a search criteria on the smart list that says where Documnet Staus is equal to Unposted. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "Mike Davis" wrote: > When a run a smartlist for sales transactions, it returns both unposted and > history items. How do I limit a smartlist to only show unposted items? ...

Address list problems after migration
Hi, I found a recurring problem with my address list each time I migrate my Outlook PST files to a newly-installed PC. Before each reinstall, I will use the "Save My Settings Wizard" to export my settings and then import my mails, calendar and contacts using the Import function in Outlook. After each time this is done, I am able to access my contacts in the Contacts section. But each time I create a new mail and attempt to choose a contact in the "Select Names" window, I get an error that says : "The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated...

Sorting the View List
Does anyone know of a way to sort a list of views? For instance, we have many views under service, and they appear in no particular order, making it tedious for users to find the view they need. They aren't even in the order that they were created. Thanks in advance, rick You cannot sort the view list. We know its a pain and Microsoft are aware of it so will hopefully correct on a later release. "microsoft.public.vb.crystal" <ras@webreliance.com> wrote in message news:OKLmFGPOEHA.3420@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > > Does anyone know of a way to sort a list of vie...

Sub-directory listing
Does anyone know how I can get a listing of subdirectories? I've found methods that lend themselves to listing the files within a directory, but not for listing sub-directories within a directory Take a look at the CFileFind() MFC class. Use the IsDirectory() member function to determine if the object is a sub-directory or not. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Aaron McTavish" <aaronmctavish@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00b701c39fc9$26d51ed0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how I can get a listing of > subdi...

Business Portal Order Management Item Categories Query how to chan
Hi , I am looking for some guidelines to how to change the query of the Item Categories web part on Orders page in Business Portal. This web part displays a list of Item Categories, defined in Catalogue Maintenance. by default it shows Category ID ( name of Categories ). my clients want to display the Description of category. is there a way to change the Query behind this web part ? please advise. Thanks Syed ...

Distribution list restrictions?
How can I have an email distribution list that only allows specific users to send emails to this address? You see, we have numerous distribution lists but one of them is been misused by our students. The distribution list contains all the student emails for our graduate school, and our staff uses this list for official administrative purposes. Over time the students have transformed the use of this list as a way to share personal photos, chat, etc… We have changed the name of the list numerous times, make it hidden in exchange, send out strict guidelines for the use of such list, but th...

Validation List (please help)
I need some step by step help. I have a workbook with three sheets. What I need is to type a customer name and ID# in cell G3 on Sheet1. I would like for this info to go to Sheet 3 cell A1. At cell G3 on sheet 1 I need a dropdown that will allow me to see all of the previous entries so I can select them when the same customer returns. (I would prefer to do this using a combobox from the forms list if I could so that I could make it fit without having to adjust the actual size of the entire column.) I also need for this list to be sorted alphabetically after each new entry is made. I foun...

Smart List version 7.0
GlacierIs there any way to see inventory or sales transactions in smart list that include the serial # of the product? ...

Common Controls and Image Lists
Hello, Let's assume we have the following code: CImageList il; /* code to create the image list and add icons ommited */ m_treectrl.SetImageList(&il, TVSIL_NORMAL); il.Detach(); At this point, you've attached the underlying IMAGELIST object to the tree control. When the control is destroyed, does it automatically deallocate the *underlying* IMAGELIST object, or do I need to do something like this: CImageList *pIl = m_treectrl.GetImageList(TVSIL_NORMAL); if(pIl) pIl->DeleteImageList(); Thanks, -n "Nikolaos D. Bougalis" <nikb@webmaster.com> wrot...