Pulling Kronos Activity Time Into Great Plains

Does anyone one know how to import labor hours into Great Plains 8.0?  We use
Kronos Workforce Activities to track our labor time.
0
ChadA (17)

Use Integration Manager or eConnect.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Chad A" wrote:

> Does anyone one know how to import labor hours into Great Plains 8.0?  We use
> Kronos Workforce Activities to track our labor time.
0
callen (2505)

Trouble with time formats
Any help appreciated! I need to work out the average speed it would take to cover a certain distance. EG. If you covered 10 miles in 28 minutes what would teh average speed be... Column A: 10 miles Column B: 28 minutes Column C: Would return 21.43mph. I then want to to add time increments of say 15 seconds in rows so that I can see that if it took 28 minutes, 45 seconds, the average speed column would return 20.87mph. I can work it out by entering 28.75 for the time (or 70.50 for 1h,10m,30s), but I want to format it as time, i.e: 00:28:45 (or 01:10:30) Is this possible? Thanks...

Pulling Kronos Activity Time Into Great Plains
Does anyone one know how to import labor hours into Great Plains 8.0? We use Kronos Workforce Activities to track our labor time. Use Integration Manager or eConnect. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Chad A" wrote: > Does anyone one know how to import labor hours into Great Plains 8.0? We use > Kronos Workforce Activities to track our labor time. ...

Importing Item List for the first time
We are currently change over from Quickbooks Accounting 2002 Pro to MS Retail Management System and need to know the easist way to import item list into MS POS. -- Dan Hausbeck Dan, Easiest is to upgrade to QB 2003 or higher. Then follow these instructions; https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836444 Otherwise, does 2002 give you the ability to export a report to Excel? If so, create a report of your inventory items, export to an Excel file and then use the unsupported RMS Import Utility, again in CustomerSource. I think you are going to _have_ to upda...

Make outlook run as if its the first time
Hello How do I make outlook run as if it is the first time? I messed with the settings... pleaseeeeeeee help! Guy >How do I make outlook run as if it is the first time? >I messed with the settings... pleaseeeeeeee help! Uninstall it and reinstall it. What settings did you change that no longer meet your requirements? Why not simply change them back? -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. "Br...

Converting Numbers to Time (A second probelm)
Due to several peoples help in this group I learned some very helpful date/time functions but here is one that has since eluded me... What I am trying to do it convert... 1/6/1900 22:40:25 to the total number of hours and seconds. As if the start date was 1/1/1900 00:00:00. Or in other words I have a start date of 4/6/2005 11:54:53 End date of 4/7/2005 14:07:00 Total time of 1/1/1900 2:12:07 How do i convert the 1/1/1900 2:12:07 into 26:12:07 Thanks for all your help, Steve smonczka@hotmail.com Just format the answer cell as [hh]:mm:ss -- HTH Bob Phillips "Smonczka" <...

How can i use a command button to validate date and time
I have two command buttons, each on a different sheet. i need both of them to put the current date in one cell on its sheet and current time in another on its sheet. i also need these cells to be locked so the user can only edit these cells by clicking the command button. Any answers? ...

Help! Search & Replacing time formats
Hi I have a whole spreadsheet full of fields similiar to the following 10:00AM 12:15PM 2:25PM 4:40PM 7:00PM 9:20PM 10:00PM 12:20PM 2:25PM 4:30PM 7:15PM 10:00AM 12:30PM 2:45PM 9:15PM 10:40AM 1:10PM 5:00PM 7:20PM 9:35PM etc. I need to convert all times to 24 hour, and drop the AM & PM. The later is easy, but how do I do a quick Search & Replace without incorrectly converting 10:**AM to 22:** etc. Any tips would be appreciated. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly fro...

Identify active window
I need to be able to identify which program is being used by the user. Getting the active window is easy with GetForegroundWindow but, how do I query that window to find out which program it is? What I mean is, how do I know it is GIMP and not Word? Or IE and not Netscape? If there is no general solution, I need to at least be able to identify Word and IE. Thank you all. I am wondering where you calling GetForgroundWindow and when you calling?after getting HWND a lottoff ways to identify , which program(check caption etc). Alexander wrote: > I need to be able to identify which progra...

Activate a macro within a folder
Hello, I have about 20 workbooks each containing a macro called "ClearBalances" within a folder called "Schedules" The macro from each workbook clears the quarter ending balances activated by a command button. What I want to do is to use the "ClearBalances" macro and clear out the balances without having to open the workbook individually. Is there a way to activate the "ClearBlances" command button by using a seprate Excel sheet and press a command button that will activate the "ClearBalance" macro.without having to open all the work...

Add time to a date time group
Hi, thanks for any help in advance I have my date and time displayed in this format dd hhmm "K" mmm yy which shows up as 03 1800 K Sep 08. I would like a formula that will add 30 min to this time group so it becomes 03 1830 K Sep 08 Assume your date/time is in A1, then you can do this in another cell: =3DA1+30/24/60 Format the cell in the same way as A1 (using the Format Painter icon). Times are stored in Excel as fractions of a 24-hour day, hence the divisions by 24 and 60. Hope this helps. Pete On Sep 4, 12:28=A0am, Patrick <Patr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Great Plains 6 Prints reports lightly
We have an issue with the printing from Great plains being a good bit lighter than normal print from the same printers. Does anyone know what could cause this or where i could find settings for the printer in GP6? ...

A Great Investment Opportunity! #6
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Fork It Over! a Ground Floor Unique Dimension & Concept In the Children's Entertainment Market... For More information http://www.kidseyeview.us ...

The ability to change multiple activity due dates at once
I would find it extremely helpful when I have multiple activities that are due on the same date and I want to change the due date to be able to change them all at once rather than having to open each one separately and then changing the due date. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&...

Time Card setups
Hello, We are implementing HR for a client. What is the best practice in importing Time Code assignments to employees and establishing beginning leave balances? -- Greg. ...

Average interpurchase times
Table is organized like this: Date Purchase Quantity 01/02/2010 12 01/23/2010 45 05/04/2010 10 07/06/2010 5 .... How do I calculate the average time between purchase? Thank you for any help you can provide. Drew Yallop -- Drew Yallop SELECT Avg([Date]-DMin("[Date]","Yallop")) AS AvgDaysBetweenPurchases FROM Yallop; BTW: Date is a very bad name for a field or table. It's a reserved word and can cause problems if you forget to put the [ ] around it. Read more about reserved words at: http://supp...

Run Time Error 3711
I get this run error occsionally on a machine with Store Operations Manager running XP Pro. Run Time Error 3711 I would appreciate any help. Tony ...

Outlook Multiple Profiles at the Same Time
I have two separate icons set up on my desktop to call Outlook using /profiles switch for profiles A & B. I can double click one for A, and it opens my POP3 account for profile A. Then I close it and double click one for B, then it opens my Exchange Server account for profile B. The problem is if I don't close the one for profile A and try to open the one for B, then even if the switch is set to open profile B, it just opens profile A again. Can someone tell me how I can have two separate Outlook for two separate profiles open at the same time? Adding POP3 to my Exchange S...

Suming Up Time over the course of days
I have a sheet the contains event durations on specific days. Some days have more than one event. I would like to add up all the event times for each day on a second sheet and (line) chart the results there. The list get longer with each event. Tuesday Nov.2 2010 10:16 am 00:37:22 Tuesday Nov.2 2010 08:28 am 00:15:48 Monday Nov.1 2010 08:30 am 01:03:07 Sunday Oct.31 2010 06:36 pm 00:09:20 Sunday Oct.31 2010 06:17 pm 00:03:26 Sunday Oct.31 2010 05:27 pm 00:07:42 Sunday Oct.31 2010 11:15 am 00:27:19 Sunday Oct.31 2010 08:56 am 00:45:26 Saturday Oct.30 2010 12:44 pm ...

use a time value in a bar graph
i have values in a series like c5 9:01 d5 21:01 e5 =(d5-c5) I would like to use e5 in a bar graph it gives values which would make sense only to excel If the axis is formatted as time, it shouldn't be a problem. If it doesn't choose the scales to give clean divisions, you can choose an appropriate unit on the axis, such as 03:00. -- David Biddulph "pdfrone" <pdfrone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8C14E9F-104A-464A-81B6-39DA2C679E71@microsoft.com... >i have values in a series > > like > > c5 9:01 > d5 21:01 > e5 =(d5-c5...

Cube View required to count Milestones over time
I have a basic Data Analysis view which counts milestones over time..however I now what to count a breakdown of those milestones over time..I have Milestone types 1,2 and 3. I have created a Milestone Type custom field at task level to set a value against each milestone ie 1, 2 or 3. How do I then get this Milestone Type field into the Cubes in order to add it to the view? Which cube should I be using etc?? ...

Solved! (This time for sure!
Wait... Bullwinkle? Boris? Hmmm.... Boris, I owe you. I never in a million years would have guessed it was the icon, but that's exactly what it was. I just got an e-mail from the client. The system now works 100%. If by chance you are on facebook, please add me as a friend, or just send me an e-mail sometime - discgolfdad@cox.net And say "Hi!" to Natasha for me! I don't know Bullwinkle, and Boris is not my real name, but I'm glad it works now! Cheers!! On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:06:40 +0200, Boris Pauljev <nordiccoder@hotmail.com> wrote...

limit time for outgoing emails
Hi all, I`m running exchange 5.5 sp4. I wanted to know if it possible to control the time that mail can stay in the outbound of the mail internet connection or the number of time that exchange retry to send them? If it possible, what is recomended? Thank for the help, Tom I cant remember the exact location, but you can adjust those values on the IMS. Poke around, you'll find it. On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 19:47:44 -0400, "Tom" <tom@israelemb.org> wrote: >Hi all, >I`m running exchange 5.5 sp4. >I wanted to know if it possible to control the time that mail can stay i...

VB "run time error"
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows of a fix for a VB "run time error". I try and access a table and it's givng me an error message saying run time error. Any help would be great. Thanks. "Busty" <mrmarbles316@hotmail.com> wrote: >I was just wondering if anyone knows of a fix for a VB "run time error". I >try and access a table and it's givng me an error message saying run time >error. What is the exact error message? Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can ...

Lose focus on CEdit when mouse click with csplitter active
Could someone explain to me, why when I have a split view with a treeview in one pane and a form in the other pane with cedit controls on it, that when I click on the cedit control I lose focus and then regain focus. This will occur even if the cedit has focus and I click on the cedit again, it will lose focus and the regain focus? View deactiveates and then reactivates, can I stop this? Thanks, EK ...

Tracking Time
Hi all, i want to build a time tracking function in order to track each occasion a record in Table A is being updated. Table B stores the Time, Now(), Name, fOSUserName() and a field related to the Key field of table A. When a record in the form related to table A is updated (on the Before update event) i want this to be recorded in Table B... Question: Do i need a separate form (not visible) to capture this data or can i code Form A, on the Before Update event or on the Close event, to update the related record in Table B? Thanks! Hi Peter What you are trying to do ...