Project Name on POP Receivings posting journal

Ability to put Project Name and number on the POP receivings posting journal

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1beb1016-e5ea-4dd0-ae7e-0cdb71e8e8da&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Belinda (17)

No permission to send/receive
When I click on "Send/Receive" outlook responds with "You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation." However, when I test account settings, every test passes. ...

pop Accounts
Hi can anybody tell me how i can share my global address list with pop3 users. I am using exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 Cheers -- John On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 04:14:01 -0700, "pepps" <pepps@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi can anybody tell me how i can share my global address list with pop3 users. > >I am using exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 > >Cheers The GAL you see in Outlook is just a function of AD. You will need to have a connection available to AD and an LDAP search capability. For POP3 users you can make your GAL portable with help from: http://ww...

SQL Server 2005 Rename Instance Name
Is it possible to rename SQL Server 2005 instance name without creating a new instance within SQL Server? Please help me with this issue. Joe K. Joe K. (JoeK@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > Is it possible to rename SQL Server 2005 instance name without creating a > new instance within SQL Server? This looks promising: http://www.google.se/#hl=sv&source=hp&q=rename+instance+sql+server+2005&btnG=Google-s%C3%B6kning&meta=&aq=0&oq=rename+instance+&fp=29d270bf3c638d82 -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Links...

Hotmail will not receive/display messages sent from GMX or Yahoo
Messages sent from a GMX or Yahoo account using Windows Live Mail will not be received/displayed in Hotmail's inbox. However, if they are sent using Outlook Express, they are successfully received and displayed. Also, a message sent from G-Mail using Windows Live Mail (or Outlook Express) will work fine. Very unusual! When you say "Hotmail inbox" do you mean the one on the web or the one in your Windows Live Mail? Are the missing messages not visible in either location? Hotmail has very stringent (some would say 'draconian') spam filtering. It is not ...

Printing Problem with name tags converted to a new Publisher Docum
Mary Sauer, you were so helpful when you explained the Publisher "bug" to me back when I was first testing the process of creating these name tags. Now our seminar is next week and I've done the mail merge (which although looks in "print preview" like there are 6 name tags with all the same name on each page, actually print with 6 tags per page with a different name on each tag like they are supposed to). It's time for me to email this document to the person who is printing the tags. I did the mail merge and instead of "printing" I converted it t...

Name Drop-Down Box
I've got a 50 sheet excel document and i want to create names to get m to A1 on every page, so I don't have to scroll left and right all th time. So, here's my problem. I would like to increase the number of names shown when i click th drop down box. Right now it shows 7, in Office 2003. I would love t increase that to show 50, or else I�m not really getting th functionality I�m looking for. I think this will take some kind of registry tweak. Does anyone know how/where I can? Thanks in advance, Chri -- cbh3571 ----------------------------------------------------------------...

posted transactions #2
In the Sales Posted Transaction window the lookup button to view posted transactions hangs and the only way to get out of it is to End Great Plains. Also when I do bring up a payment to void or mark as NSF the check number does not display when the original payment was entered with a check. What is going on within this window and how do I correct it? We are currently on 8.0. Thank you, Amy Amy, For the first issue, I have seen similar things happen in the past when you leave all your sales transactions as OPEN and don't ever run the Paid Transaction Removal routine. You can t...

Please fix "You replied ..." issue when replying to received messa
In Outlook versions 2000-2007, when I start a reply to a message in Outlook, as soon as the message is saved to Drafts the notice, "You replied on ..." appears in the message I received. If I subsequently change my mind, or save it in Drafts for a period of time, the "You replied ..." still stays as it was when first saved. Thus, Outlook is inaccurately saying that I replied when in fact I did not. I read an MVP's reply from July 2005 saying this is not a bug. I don't understand how a software application saving and stating inaccurate information...

Suggest Names/Auto Fill
This is driving me crazy. Outlook has picked up on an email address i incorrectly typed in Now anytime i try to type the correct address it suggest/auto fills the wrong name until i finish typing the right address. Is there any way to get outlook to stop doing this? Can we clear the bad name out?? Please advise Any names it should be trying to Autofill should be coming straight from your address book. So if you go into your address book and find the offending address, simply delete it and type in the correct one. Or, if you want, you can completely disable Autofill by going t...

G/L posting headache
My boss wants to integrate procurement card data from excel into GP G/L. I've created the "DTS" and brings the data down fine. I've created 2 stored procs, one with inter-company and one with same company "integrations". The stored proc's populate sy00500, gl10000 and gl10001 in BOTH "paying" and "charging" companies. So far, I've not had any issue with posting. In one of the companies the transaction is not completeing posting. It does come up when I look at the batch and each line item looks ok. I've verified the total in the ...

composing email with name rather than email address
I have my address book set up by name, but when I put a name in the "TO" field, by clicking it then clicking the addressee I want, the email address goes into the "TO" field. I want the proper name to go there. How do I dow this? thx Post your Outlook version when you have a question. There are 7. Each behaves differently in this regard. In most, you must change the Display Name field for the Contact in question. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "sam" <fistdog@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:715c01c3e6fb$d226e510$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have my ad...

Enable/Disable Macro Pop-Up
In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? See Help, macro setting Change macro security settings in Excel juamig wrote: > In the older version of Office when you opened an excel or other office > document that had a macro in it - you would get a pop up and the opportunity > to enable or disable it. Is there a way to get that same pop-up in 2007? > Right, someone else told me the...

Append Query Problem
Hello, I have a query that calculates a bank balance. I want this query to append the current days date and the bank balance to a table. I have a macro setup to autorun the query when my database opens, but can't get it to work correctly. Details: Table where I want the records added: BankingBalanceRecord Query that will run: BankingRecordBalance -This query is setup to pull today's date and the balance. It is funtioning properly. The main problem I am having is that if the primary record (Today's date) already exists, it gives me an er...

undifined Symbol error when reprint the posted invoice
I just upgraded GP 10, but when I try to repint a posted invoice, I got the error saying "Undifined symbol 'F00545D01039Document Typ'. I have no probem to print the posted inovice before the upgrade. Please help. Thanks, Kevin Check the following knowledgebase article https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;862263 -- Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wrote: > I just upg...

Change the default for customer look up to be by name
It would be helpful to have the DEFAULT (or option to make it the default) for Customer ID Search to search by Customer Name, not ID number. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us...

Excel name boxes
How do I change or delete a name in an Excel name box? (A name box is the white rectangle in the upper left corner of an Excel page that shows the cell address, e.g. Q143. You can change the 'name' of the cell from the cell address to a description, e.g. Sales-Other and click it from a drop down menu at the name box instead of scrolling to it.) You're referring to a named range. On the main menu, click >Insert >Name >Define. The full population of named ranges will show in the drop down: you can edit, delete, expand etc from that list. To change or delete a name: ...

Crosstab
Hi, I have a query that looks like this: TRANSFORM Count(mytable.var2) AS cnt SELECT mytable.var1, count(mytable.var2) AS TOTAL FROM mytable GROUP BY mytable.var1 PIVOT mytable.var2; and my result looks like this: var1 female male 1 30 10 2 40 20 3 50 30 Is there a way I can name the columns to "column1", "column2" and so forth, instead of female and male? Assume there are any number of columns. Thanks in advance, Jenni You can alias your column headings but it may take a few steps/queries. The first step might be to cr...

auto Name #2
I have a user that has Outlook 2003 connected to our Exchange 2003 (just like everybody else here) Her problem is that when she starts typing in a persons name, the auto complete doesn't pop up unless she has already sent that person an email that day. Yes, her setting in Outlook does say to use teh auto name feature. Any other ideas? That's a symptom of a corrupt profile. Create a new one. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message news:eFm2BnF8FHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I have a user that has Outlook 2003 connected to ou...

How do I send same message to many business not showing the names
I need to send a form to over 50 businesses. How can I do it all at once without revealing who received them. When they send it back, I need to be sure that it does not go to any other receipient. Use Word's mail merge feature to send individual messages. That will = also let you personalize them.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "...

Suggest A Name
I know how to turn off the "Suggest Names" feature in Outlook 2003 but I was wondering if there was a way to clear out all the old names that no longer exist in any address book or GAL. Scott Moyer MCSE, DigitalNet Government Solutions Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of the field. To clear the entire cache, follow the instructions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US...

Sheet name as cell value
Is there a formula, or "dynamic" method of taking the sheet name an putting it as a value in the same sheet. If the sheet name changes, the cell then updates with the new name. ? -- Jo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=317 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27051 Hi =MID(CELL("filename",$A$1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",$A$1))+1,36) Arvi Laanemets "Jon" <Jon.1eds5z@excelforum-nospam....

MFC Project with /clr and CWinFormsControl
I have a VS2005 C++ MFC project that I modified to use /clr. The program still worked ok. Then using an example I found I created a button in a dialog box using CWinFormsControl<Button> Button1; and instantiated it in the dialog by using Button.CreateManagedControl I added a click event and all worked ok, so I thought great, now I can go for it. I then used CWinFormsControl<DataGrid> Grid1; and Grid1.CreateManagedControl (WS_VISIBLE | WS_CHILD, IDC_GRID1, this); The datagrid does display in my dialog, but I am unable to figure out how to load it or give it columns, et...

receiveing the same email three times #2
My outlook express died on me, therefore I had to start using outlook 2000, which was fine bit of a pain to get used to but, anyway since using outlook 2000, I am getting the same email from everyone three times. Why is this? It is soing my head in as my outlook is very full and it is taking me some time to get rid of the ones that are duplicated. PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

referencing a cell determined by name in another cell
How do I reference a cell within a formula based on the contents of another cell? For example if one cell contained a reference/address for a column array, how could I refer to this cell (and hence the column array) within the vlookup function instead of having to put in the actual table array. In other words an external way of changing the table array rather than going into the formula. VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table_array,col_index_num,range_lookup) Hi use INDIRECT for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ricardo wants answers" <ricardo wants answers@discussion...

Journaling and SMTP
I have a strange issue that I have never seen before. I have installed Envelope Journaling into my environment. Once I go to enable a specific store, all Internet mail stops flowing. Strange I know but any help would be great Have you isolated this to journaling? In other words, if you stop journaling does mailflow resume? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "KC" <KC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFA96893-8143-4AAA-B191-46A3DC9C004C@microsoft.co...