Project Acctg-How do I set to use billing rate from empl.?

Where do I set the option to get the billing rate from the employee project
screen?

It is currently getting the rate from the cost category.

Thanks
0
Glen1 (157)

I found the answer under Setup>>Project>>Timesheet  Default Profit Types From

"Glen" wrote:

> Where do I set the option to get the billing rate from the employee project
> screen?
>
> It is currently getting the rate from the cost category.
>
> Thanks
0
Glen1 (157)

Can I fade the edges of photos that I use?
I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? -- D:o) krazy-4-coke wrote: > I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the > edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? Not really. You should use dedicated image manipulation software for this, such as Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, or Microsoft Digital Image. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Ed, Are any of these programs typically come loaded on a computer?? I have another question - ca...

CRM do not recognize different character set encoding for incoming e-mail???
I have a problem with some of incoming e-mail. If incoming e-mail character set is not unicode but for example Cyrillic then I dont see russian letters, but some scrawl!!! My Outlook recognize all what I need. Whats about CRM??? Sorry about my poor english. ...

exchange 2003
I just set up a mail server at things are working fine in the network where it resides. The issue is that I have 5 other buildings that are connected via a VPN, and they can not connect. Do I need to change settings at their locations? DNS?? WINNS??? It depends on type of client, but generally proper DNS setup is required. Also make sure that no firewalls interfere. laker18 wrote: > I just set up a mail server at things are working fine in > the network where it resides. The issue is that I have 5 > other buildings that are connected via a VPN, and they > can not co...

Using different form strings to filter
Hello. Is there a way to code a query to have it use a filter string if a form is open, or ignore it if the filter is not open? Example: Query Name: Query1 Form: Form1 and Form2 Query fields: Field1 and Field2 I have a string in field 1 and 2 Forms!Form1!Field1 in the first field of the query, and Forms!Form1! Field2 in the second field. Can I also have Forms!Form2!Field1 in the query as well? I have tried this, but a box pops up and asks for the information from form 2 when it is not open. Thank you. hi, nybaseball22@gmail.com wrote: > Hello. Is there a way to code a query to...

Cannot set menu in MFC ActiveX control
I am dynamically creating a CMenu object and trying to assign it to my ActiveX control. Windows balks and gives me a 1436 error, something to effect that a child window cannot have a menu. It is not a child window, it is the instance of COleControl, the top level window. (I verified this by inspecting m_parentHwnd.) I am trying to assign the menu within the OnCreate event at which time the control has a valid handle, and have tried it before and after the call to the parent OnCreate. Does anyone know the magic words to make this work? Thanks On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:22:02 -0500, Duane A. C...

Using Ghost as OS Backup
I attended a class a while back where the exchange admins said they used Ghost to clone the OS drive. I bought the product and it says that during the clone process it temporarily removes the server from the domain. Has anyone done this or had any problems? Thanks, Fred On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 05:26:28 -0600, "Fred T" <fredt2@mail.com> wrote: >I attended a class a while back where the exchange admins said they used >Ghost to clone the OS drive. I bought the product and it says that during >the clone process it temporarily removes the server from the domain. ...

using beforeprint
I am trying to get an application to append a file on a sheet printout. I am using Workbook_BeforePrint. It prints fine, but doesn't seem t execute the sub. What's wrong -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you may post your existing code :-) Also check that you have put this code in your workbook module ('ThisWorkbook') -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I am trying to get an application to append a file on a sheet > printout. I am using Workbook_BeforePrint. It prints fine, but > doesn't seem to execute the sub. What's wrong?...

DPM sometimes uses too many tapes
Hi, i have problem with DPM long term backups on tape. I have collocation enabled so that is not a problem. Sometimes DPM uses too many tapes for same protection group, sometimes it uses 1, and then sometimes 2 - 4. Amount of data is always same. Can anybody help me please, what could be the problem? Hi Tornado, Can you explain protection group configurations as well as tape usage in detail, so that we can analyze on what is happening? Thanks, Jyothsna[MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Tornado" <Torn...

can i have more sender in outlook setting ?
i using win server 2003 , exchange 2003 , i using exchange client in outlook to send & receive , but my boss have more than one mail address , can i use another AD mail address for send out mail , i have try to add a pop3 , the sender also is computer user thank your ...

is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons?
Hi Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as Next, Previous and New record? Stapes Probably. Trap what and when? "Stapes" <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7fe0fd6b-0da1-495e-a369-29bc72ca3af9@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as > Next, Previous and New record? > > Stapes On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:14:20 -0800 (PST), Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: No. And there shouldn't be a reason for that. There are plenty of events in...

Cannot stop using online services with First Tech Credit Union
My bank, First Tech Credit Union, recently upgraded their online banking services. This upgrade also included a change to the user name and password used for online banking in Money 2006. Their upgrade instructions (http://www.firsttechcu.com/help/help_guide_money.html) say to disable online services for your Money file as the third step to upgrading to the new services. The problem is that when I click on Stop Using Online Services in Money nothing happens. I click on OK and Money hangs for a bit then comes back with no change, clicking on OK again has the same effect, clicking on ...

Using paste in macro but with variable references.
Hi all, I am trying to use the paste function in a macro but it needs to be variable. I have split a list of data (team workloads) into the seperate teams and by days of the week. I now need the macro to compile one book with all the data in order. The headings for each team are already set on a worksheet so the data needs to be entered under each heading For example: Team A Day 1 under the heading "Team A Day 1", Team B Day 1 under the next heading on the same sheet "Team B Day 1". I hit problems as the workload ammount will alter from week to week. So of course asking...

can't change/delete bills and deposits
suddenly one day i realized that when i tried to change a bill, i could click "ok" but nothing would happen. I thought it was because i upgraded to 2004, so i deleted the bills and rescheduled. about 5 of the bills will not delete either. the error message is: "Money could not write to your Money file. The operation could not be performed or another application finished this task before you. Please try again." Now some of the newly scheduled bills will not allow me to change the properties, i click ok but nothing happens when i edit the series. I have repaired ...

Using CComboBox embedded in CToolBar
Hi, I've derived a class from CToolBar and overridden OnCreate to replace 2 placeholder buttons with 2 combo boxes. The two combo boxes are also derived from CComboBox, and populate themselves with appropriate strings. My problem is that I'm not sure of how to inform my application when the user has selected a new item in one of the combo boxes. I've added a handler for the CBN_SELCHANGE message to the CComboBox, but I don't know what to put in it. What is the best way to forward the message to the mainframe? Also, when I replace the placeholder buttons, can I reuse their ...

"Object variable or With block not set."
-- RiverCrescent On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:22:01 -0700, CedarPoint <CedarPoint@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: You are referencing a variable incorrectly or misspelling it. If you would like help fixing your code... post your code. We can't see it from here. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

is there a way of using a second monitor as a customer display
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Does anyone know if rms works with 2 monitors. What I mean can you use a second monitor as customer display or something similar. A lot of pos systems out there use a second monitor as customer display, I m not sure if rms supports that option or not but any help would be appreciated. thanks ------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-...

Creating Charts for Use in Powerpoint
I have a series of charts that I need to create for a Powerpoin presentation. I thought it would be easy to just create the charts/graphs in Exce and then just cut and paste to the PP-Slides. I'm finding that it isn' quite that easy. Here are some of my problems that I hope someone might be able to she some light on and give me some direction. 1. In Excel how do you control the size of the chart? - When I create a chart 1 and define the data ranges I get a goo looking chart then I thouht, why reinvent the wheel so I just copy th chart to create chart 2 and change the data range, but...

Re:Help with verifying the signature of enveloped -message using x509 certificates.
Re:Help with verifying the signature of enveloped -message using x509 certificates. Hey Friends, I have an xml given by our partner trying to integrating with us and i have their certificate with public key installed in both personal and trusted people folders. when i am using the following code to check the signature of message signed by my certificate i am able to verify the signature but when i am trying to check the signature of the message of our partner using the same following code i am not able to verify the message. the message sent by our partner is right below the code.I wou...

How do I create a chart in Excel using data from two worksheets
I am trying to create a chart using data from two separate worksheets but it will only allow me to use the information from one. Here is one way: I made a chart from data in A10:B20 on sheet1 (A was the x-category data) I copied some cells from Sheet2, right clicked in chart area of chart and used Paste After the copy, I could have left clicked the chart and used Edit | Paste Special to specify more about the data I want to paste. Try it and come back with more questions. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "cdptuesdays" <...

Manufacturing Bill of Material
I am requesting the ability to print a Bill of Material for a Qty to Build with the same functionality as Inquiry - Manufacturing - BOM View, but printable. It would be nice to print the report from the Print icon on the Bill of Materials View window. A Text report is preferrred over graphical for ease of import into excel. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open...

Can't use my MS Office
I have recently purchased the above software package. I have not registered my product, as I have been travelling and it has=20 been less than 3 weeks since purchasing and installing. I am not sure=20 if all of the office programs have been working, as the only ones I have = been using these past 3 weeks are Entourage and MSN Messenger. =20 This morning, I tried to use Word and it froze just after opening the=20 new document and I was only able to enter one letter. Then I tried=20 excel and it froze at the first cell inside the new book. Then I tried = to=20 re-open my previously working E...

Opening Word, the new doc says, "Document 1 -non-commerical use"
Every time I open a MS program (in Vista) the document pops up with the following at the top of the document, "Document 1 - non-commerical use only". Then what ever program I am in (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc) does not run, it crawls. Has anyone had a similar experience and found a fix? I have a sense it might have something to do with the language the program is in but have found not answers there either. Thanks for your assistance. On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 17:37:01 -0800, thedish <thedish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Every time I open a MS program (i...

Copy & paste in multiple areas using VBA
I'm trying to select a series of ranges to 1. paste a named formula I've created and then 2. remove the formula & leave the value What I have so far is shown below, but I'm sure there must be a better way. The problem seems to be that I can't use the copy function in a multiple range. I guess I can't paste xlValues to multiple ranges either, so I'm being forced to handle each range, one at a time, which seems rather cumbersome. Sub Macro1() Range("G8:R45,G50:R59,G63:R110,G114:R121,G114:R122,G126:R134").Select Selection = "=ITNBu...