Project accounting info for vendor does not exist on version 9

We have 15 companies, of which only ONE company uses project accounting.
User ID does NOT have access to the alternate POP window to show project
information.  Why are we receiving the error that the vendor does not have PA
info setup, when we are not using PA in this company?

How do we shut this off for window that is not showing PA?  As well in the
company that will be using PA, if the PA info does NOT show on the window, we
are entering regular POs therefore we do NOT want any PA info for the vendor.
0
Luvsql (265)

Disable SMTP Version in Greeting
Hello All: Is there an way to prevent Exchange 5.5 from disclosing SMTP information, version etc during the initial handshake? If so, can someone point me to a resource. Thanks "DOUG" <no@spam.com> wrote in news:eIuA1NA8DHA.3052@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl: > Is there an way to prevent Exchange 5.5 from disclosing SMTP > information, version etc during the initial handshake? If so, can > someone point me to a resource. You can modify it in Exchange 2000. For 5.5 I'd recommend either a third-party gateway product or a firewall. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange ...

Query Help : accounts which are not members of existing marketing list
Hey all, I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts as members . Now i am interested to make a new marketing list with new members , which are not member of any of existing marketing list. Is there any way to see which accounts are not member of existing marketing list ? Thanks Aami Sure AAmi, Not within CRM but you can run this in the SQL Query Analyzer to find them: select * from accountbase A left join ListMemberBase L on A.accountid = L.entityID where L.entityID is null HTH, Dave Aami wrote: > Hey all, > > I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts...

Adding Additional Work to MS Project 2003
I would like to do some what-if analysis on my project schedule and am not sure how I can easily add say 30% additional work across the board on my project to show some best and worse case scenarios. Would I have to use a PERT chart to do this sort of filter? Hello Al, PERT analysis in project 2003 is based upon duration, not work. While work and duration are related through assignments, if you have changed the task type from the default of fixed units, adjusting duration will not necessarily change work. The PERT analysis tools are available on the PERT Analysis toolbar...

How do I change the "Project Type" in "law Firm Financial Analys..
he "Lawfirm Financial Analysis Worksheet" currently has only attorney related "Projects Types," e.g., bankruptcy, forming corporations, amublence chasing. I'd like to modify the worksheet so it would fit other professions, i.e., engineering, consulting, and the like. Are these worksheets, including the law firm financial analysis worksheet, modifyable? If you download the worksheet: http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/templates/TC011406201033.aspx you should be able to modify it. Clear the existing project types, and replace them with the ones you need. seanac...

Can a virus exist within the RedadyBoost cache of a USD memory stick?
Hi, I've observed some weird behavior that suggests a computer virus can exist within the RedadyBoost cache of a USD memory stick. I had a hard time formatting and needed to yank the stick out and put it back in before format would work. Am I being superstitious or is there anything to this. What is in a USB memory ReadyBoost cache? Any executable code? In article <uobbwdFULHA.4576@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, nospam@nospam.com says... > > Hi, > > I've observed some weird behavior that suggests a computer virus can exist > within the RedadyBoo...

Task with duration for all project
Hello, have a problem with project 2007 is the follow: Have a task of administration and control of a project, this task must to have a duration of all project. for example Development 120h 01-01-2010 to 20-01-2010 Testing 30h 25-02-2010 to 30-03-2010 Administration 30h 01-01-2010 to 30-03-2010 Is possible ? How I can do it? Tanks in advance and sorry my poor english.. Christian W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0059_01CACCF5.C6BD77C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-En...

changing accounts for sent emails
I am using Outlook 2000 with my laptop. I receive and send email from two differents accounts. One is for work, the other is for personal email. The default send is for the work account. I know to change the send account using the options choice on the toolbar, however, I frequently forget to do that. Is there a way to either: 1) display the name of the from: account when composing the email (which I usually do with Microsoft Word) so that I can more easily remember to change the account or 2) associate some contacts preferentially with the non-default account (i.e. have one default accou...

IRA Account
How do you set up an IRA account in Money 2005 Small Business? I can't download my information from TIAA-CREF. In microsoft.public.money, BARBARA KOCH <BARBARA KOCH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you set up an IRA account in Money 2005 Small Business? AccountList->AddANewAccount > I can't >download my information from TIAA-CREF. They don't seem to be on the list. ...

Multiple POP accounts in Outlook 2003
Hello, I have multiple POP accounts on my Outlook 2003 client. How do i setup Outlook to save mail from the multiple POP accounts to different folders so that it makes it easier for me to sort out my mail? TIA! //j you'll need to use rules... or use search folders configured for each account. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: ...

Inserting a string of text in front of existing text in excel
How do I insert a word or words in front of existing text cells on a multiple cell basis ? Hi try something like the following macro (works on your selection): sub foo() dim rng as range dim cell as range dim str_part set rng=selection str_part="precede_" for each cell in rng if cell.value<>"" then cell.value=str_part & cell.value end if next end sub >-----Original Message----- >How do I insert a word or words in front of existing text >cells on a multiple cell basis ? >. > If a formula will do, try something like this (with the existing text...

Mac Office 2004 Select Version & purchasing Office 2007
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3282203639_150809 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello, All through the Fall, our University advertised a deal from Microsoft similar to the Super Suite Deal wherein purchasing Microsoft Select Office 2004 Standard Mac for $75 would qualify one to purchase Mac Office 2008 for the $10 (just the S&H charges). Now they inform me that that Microsoft reneged (their word) on that deal and t...

Lifetime Planner Projected Income
Under my "Career" in the Lifetime Planner using Money 2K7 Home and Business, it is not calculating my projected annual increases correctly. Not even close. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:30:01 -0700, cpa10house <cpa10house@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Under my "Career" in the Lifetime Planner using Money 2K7 Home and Business, >it is not calculating my projected annual increases correctly. Not even >close. > >Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? You are either inputting your data incorrectly, or possibly ...

Trying to configure two exchange accounts with Office 2007 and Exc
Hi, A few months ago at work we switched servers. We sent from the Exchange 2003 to 2007 and all computers had to be re-added to the domain. While we've had some problems here and there, there is one I have yet to solve. We have a computer running Vista, I think 32-bit, that we to configure two exchange accounts on. We use Office 2007 Enterprise edition. And while I can get both accounts working within the same view in Outlook 2007, I can't get them configured like I had before. One account is my own personal bus account and the other is a shared account. ...

Recent update 6/8
I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. Running XP. I had to use restore after today's updates -- dlg "CowsyW" wrote: > I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. > Running XP. ...

Importing Vendor/Supplier Items
Is anybody successfully importing their supplier/vendor purchase order items into RMS SO 2.0? We would like to import all the item information from a PO that we have ordered on a vendors web site or spreadsheet (including item descriptions, UPC codes (and set these as our ILCs) pricing etc), so we don't have to manually enter this. I can see a lot of potential problems (existing items versus new items, existing cost versus new cost, different layouts for different suppliers) so any feed back would be appreciated. Is anybody using any add-on modules to accomplish this? If so how do...

How to combine POs to same vendor
Hello, when I print the PO Status report, I see more then one New PO being issued to the same vendor. Is there a way to combine all the POs to the same vendor? TIA Michelle ...

include/exclude email account in send/receive
Outlook 2000 had a setting wherein you could include or exclude an email in the send/receive process. I'm not seeing where that option is in Office Outlook 2003. If an certain email address that is listed in an email account setting doesn't exist the send/receive process fail entirely...for that one and all other accounts. This doesn't seem normal What do you mean if an "email address listed in an email account setting doesn't exist?" Clarify the problem you hare having. Automatic polling settings are in Tools > Send/Receive > Send/Receive Settings &g...

Transfer combined investment transactions to multiple new accounts
In Money 2005 Deluxe, I have an investment account (with related cash account) with about two years of transactions. This mutual fund account (TRP) uses a separate account number for each mutual fund holding so that when I upgraded to Money 2005 and set up on line services for this account it downloaded each mutual fund investment as a new account. I can't merge all of these duplicate accounts in Money as it only allows you to merge one time so I then transfered (using copy) all my investment transaction from the combined existing account to each of the new individual investment ac...

Task start/end dates from MS project to Workspace site
We are currently running MSPS 2007 with WSS 3.0. I am trying to create a list in one of the project work spaces. I would like to auto-populate two columns in that list with the start and end date of certain tasks from the Project Plan in MS project. I am thinking we can do this by linking these columns to the the project SQL database fields. So, 1) Do I use the published SQL databse for this? 2) Which fields in the SQL database would I have to link to get the Start and End dates? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice AutoList in ASP.Net http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...

How to Find Record if Exists, Add if not?
How to Find Record if Exists, Add if not? I have a form where user will enter the vendor ID, which is a unique ID. They enter it off a long list of information listing many vendors and it's hard to know if the vendorID already exists in the database, until they tab through all the fields and get the duplicate record error. Then they press Esc and do a search on that vendorID to pull up the existing record to update. VendorID format is similar to this A123456789ST (Usees a prefix, Vendor FEIN, State abbrev.) I want to automate this. when they enter the VendorID, I want it to s...

Problem connecting to an existing database..
After a power outage that affected users but no the server we are getting the following message.. A get/change first operation on table 'coUserDefaults' cannot find the table. Followed by a message stating that the user (including sa) is already connected to the database. Have checked the SQL server side and find no indication on the sql server that anyone other than the system is attached to the datbase. Has anyone seen this error before? It sounds like your users are "stuck" in Great Plains as they did not exit gracefully but were shut down abruptly due to the powe...

GP 9 upgrade Intergration Manager
I upgrade from 8.0 to 9.0 today, it went well, however when I went into intergration manager, none of the code we had in our 8.0 was listed. I did run the upgrade for IM from Disc 2. I can't find any documentation on how to move your IM 8.0 over to 9.0. Does anybody have any clues? Thank you! all user defined integrations are saved in Integration Manager folder called IM.mdb. by default it is saved in C:\Microsoft Business Solution\ Integration Manager, but it can be shared on the server. find the old IM.mdb and try to import integrations from there. There is no documention...

Bonus being charged to wrong account
When running Bonus checks, the amount gets dumped in the department account number and not the account for the Bonus pay code. I have to make journal entries to move the expense. Both are setup in Payroll Posting Accounts in Gross Pay as: Bonus: All | All | BON | 012-7000-000 Department: All | FINBK | All | 011-7170-000 How can I correct this so the Bonus pay gets put in the correct account? Thanks, Jocelyn There are no other accounts set up for BON that are department specific? Is "department" a pay type? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jocelyn" wrote: > When ru...

Import outlook contacts as account
Hi All! Know about importing contacts and leads. Understand that can develop tool to convert comma-separated file into a set of accounts in CRM. But what about existing solution? Thanx for advance. Only existing tool would be the Data Migration Framework. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 24 Jan 2005 07:10:40 -0800, "Andrey Ptashinskiy" <ptash@mail.ru> wrote: Hi All! Know about importing contacts and leads. Understand that can develop tool to convert comma-separated file into a set of account...

Version conversion
Hello. I hope I can finally find the answer I need here. Briefly, at my previous employment my employer allowed me use of the office computer to create a brochure for my own (separate) business on MS Publisher, but I don't know which version it was. It could have been MS Pub 2000 or 2002. I got laid off from that job almost two years ago, but I took the .pub file with me, only I can't find a computer to open it on. I tried to open it at Kinko's and got the "cannot open older version" message (which, thanks to reading this group, I believe is probably a Norton issue. ...