progress billing for Time and Materials project type

hi all
can I use progress billing for Time and Materials project type in Project
Accounting?

Thanks in advance..

0
kat (49)

resource time
Hi, Is there documented information (MS or other) for how much resource time is required to support common exchange server and client tasks? Basically the day to day tasks. The only documented information i have come across is that it takes about .25 Administrators for every 100 users. thanks. wow, where did you find that statistic? I'd like to show it to my boss...I single-handedly support over 8,000 users here, and also assist with support for two remote sites...that being said, Exchange support (excluding support for Outlook issues, which is a lot of what I have to do) boils down...

New Resolution Type under Resolve Cases
Hi There, Is it possible to add a new Resolution Type under Resolve Case.. and change Problem Solved to Case Solved from the picklist. If yes could you kindly advice me... Actions->ResolveCase->Resolution Type -> here i want to add new item(is it possible?)->and i would like to change Problem Solved to Case Solved. Your early response will be much appriciated. Many Thanks in advance, Syed. You may go to Customization | Case | Attributes | Status Code, in the status picklist, select "Resolved", then add your resolution type there. After you finish, save and publish...

disabling the Files type combo box
Hi All, My Visual Basic application is using Excel for reporting. I need to restrict the users of my application to open only excel files from the File->Open dialogue box. Or Is there any way to make default �Excel files (*.xls)� in the Files type combo box in the Open dialog box and disabling the Files type combo box, so that the users can only select excel files when they click File->Open. Please help me in this regard -- areddy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ areddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=ge...

Project Accounting #5
Can anyone suggest a good "Getting Started" guide or "How To" book for Dynamics GP Project Accounting. -- Dave Hoisch dhoisch@gmail.com There are training manuals you can get through your partner. There might be an eCourse for Project Accounting, too. Other than those options, the user guides that ship with GP are the only PA books I know exist. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Dave" wrote: > Can anyone suggest a good "Getting Started" guide or "How To" book for > Dynamics GP Project Accounting. > -- > Dave Hoisch > dhoisc...

saving the same file in different places at a time
hi, i have an excel file in one system when i update this file, is it possible some range of cells in this file to be saved in the different system also how do i give a link to the other file? appreciate, if anyone could help Sounds like you want to paste a link so that the cell will update every time the other cell gets new info... To do this, say you want to link cell A1 to cell A7...click on cell A7 and click copy...Go to cell A1 and click paste...Then (if you have Excel 2003), click on Edit/Paste Special/Paste Link and you now have youe link...The "Paste Link" Button ...

Time chart
I need a time chart as in example A1= Henry B1=15 C1=21 A2= Sally B2=12 C2-=18 A3= George B3=11 C3=16 A4= Alex B4=10 C4=14 Henry ------------------------ Sally ----------------------- George -------------------- Alex ----------------- 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 You could simulate the chart with an XY Scatter chart of the data 15 4 21 4 12 3 18 3 11 2 16 2 10 1 14 1 Format the y-axes to show no labe...

Trying to do progress bar
I have a Form with a progress bar and a thread that should update the progress every quarter of a second. The operation being monitored for progress on is a file loading job. So I start off the monitor like this: long currprogress = 0; FileInfo info = new FileInfo(currFile); long maxprogress = info.Length / 100; bool IsMonitoring = true; Thread monitor = new Thread(new ThreadStart(RunMonitor)); monitor.Start(); (the scope of these variables is class level though, just made them local scope for easier reading) Then my RunMonitor method looks like: private void RunMonit...

Time input mask format
If I input - "340 a", I want it to show "3:40 AM" or if I input 1230 p, I want it formated as 12:30 PM can this be done? enter your times as 3:40 or 12:30 and set the format of the cell to show it as am or pm format ,,,, cells,,,,custom,,, h:mm AM/PM "WNB-96740" wrote: > If I input - "340 a", I want it to show "3:40 AM" > > or if I input 1230 p, I want it formated as 12:30 PM > > can this be done? There is no way to set up an input mask as you describe without using VBA. See Chip Pearson's site for quicken...

How to Add Columns to "Blank" MS Project?
Is there a way to add columns to "Blank" project that comes up when I click on File/New? I want to always have Text1, Text2, etc with the names Renamed on every Project file I open. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01CAC558.64747C70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi TKGerdie, Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :-) The best way is to set up a project as you want it and then save it as a = template. Please see FAQ Item: 8. New Project Template. ...

Print a listing of Bills, Payee's and thier addresses?
Hi, I looked in the group, and wasn't able to find an answer to the following question: Is there a way to print a listing of all my bills with the Payees' addressess and my account numbers? I'd like to have one consolidated sheet, so that I can have a reference come Bill Day ... the blood suckers LOL Thanks for any help! LightFighter ...

Multiple time ranges
I am trying to create a formula that will look up the time values and return a letter. Times are in column F. Must include seconds (as values does include seconds). 07:00:00 - 17:30:00 = "A" 17:31:00 - 00:30:00 = "B" 00:31:00 - 06:59:00 = "C" <as values does include seconds).> But you miss out whole minutes in your specications. Anyway, this should work, but do check your threshold values. Maybe you need to add a second or less than a second. Set up a table like this (in this example: A1:B4) 0:00:00 B 0:30:00 C 7:00:00 A 17:30:00 B With your time to l...

How do I set up a template to save time typing names
I have to send a lot of e-mails to the same people, and always more than one person. How do I set up a template so that I don't have to keep typing who it is to and who I am 'Cc' to? traceyella <traceyella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have to send a lot of e-mails to the same people, and always more > than one person. How do I set up a template so that I don't have to > keep typing who it is to and who I am 'Cc' to? Create your message, but instead of sending it, save it as an OFT. WHen you want to send it, forward it from your Drafts fold...

Length of time to publish
Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ? Is it something I'm doing wrong or is my computer slow ? Many variables. The speed of your internet connection. Traffic on the internet. And, the host may have it throttled to a certain amount. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "mousey" <mousey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90A5062A-42EB-4039-8E24-20D26F260CB7@microsoft.com... : Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ? : Is it someth...

Strange. Deleted Journal and Time Clock
I just tried to do payroll and all of my payroll entries before 7/1/07 are gone. Also the journals before that date are also missing. All of my items are still in my register list. What gives? ...

Fixed Asset Projection or Depreciation
We're trying to do a Fixed Asset Projection but it doesn't appear to do anything. It goes through the process and says it's completed but when we print the report - nothing. We've even tried Depreciating and but it's not depreciating. We've got the Fiscal Year and Quarters built. Things have been depreciated through year-end but won't depreciation or project for the new year. What are we missing? Elaine - Did you ever get an answer on this one...? Thanks, Moreen "Elaine" wrote: > We're trying to do a Fixed Asset Projection but it doesn&...

Style Type as Paragraph or List
For Word 2003, is there some advantage to creating a style type of list rather than paragraph for numbered lists? I played around with the list type and discovered that each time I apply the list type style to the steps to be numbered, the sequence always starts out at a. (I played around with alpha numbering instead of numeric.) That worked for me because other writers, engineers, and project managers all get to manipulate these documents at will. Having a style they can apply without renumbering is going to go a long way to preserve sanity. These folks don't want to le...

Sort by state AND time zone?!
Calling all creative Excel users! I have client phone numbers in an Excel report, and want to somehow link the phone number to its time zone--and then sort the report by time zones! The purpose is to be able to assign outbound calls to staff at different times of the day, depending on time zone we are reaching I'm possibly an advanced beginner in the user of Excel, so don't be afraid to be VERY detailed in your suggestion for a formula! I don't know how to use pivot tables, by the way.. Many thanks Kay Provided you can find a list of area codes/time zones, you could use ano...

Count records b/w time range
I have a sheet which has data with date & time fields like this 19/10/2005 10:10 19/10/2005 11:30 19/10/2005 12:12 19/10/2005 12:15 19/10/2005 10:12 How do I make a formula to pull out count between each half hour slot? like: 10:00 - 10:30 =2 10:30 - 11:00 =0 11:00 - 11:30 =1 11:30 - 12:00 =0 12:00 - 12:30 =2 Please help. Cheers! Sunny =sumproduct(--(B1:B100>--"10:00:00"),--(B1:B100<=--"10:30:00")) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) <sunilkeswani@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1131569006.191782.216510@g44g200...

Change printing options based on tender types
I have curerntly setup our POS registers to automotically print 40-column receipts and to prompt the user for whether or not to print a large 80-column invoice. However, I would like to have large invoices automatically print for all charge account tenders. Is there a way to specify the print behavior based on the tender type for the transaction? Thanks, Paul Arenson Anderson Plywood Sales, Culver City, CA not without an add-in. Seems like someone posted something about that within the last few weeks - try searching the newsgroup. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://ww...

Accrue vacation & sick time
I am getting an error message when I try to accrue vacation and sick time in H/R accrue. The message reads - Cannot accrue attendance for a date that isn't within and accrual period. This will be the second payroll for the new year and I did not have any problems for the first payroll for 2010 ...

Mass change of transaction types to Transfer trouble. Suggestions
background: I am currently using Money 05 and have transfers forms on. In 2002 I had money all up to date in my banking life and stopped using it because of one problem or another. I just logged onto each of my banks and downloded all the missing information to date. In one bank I have a checking and savings account in. The file I downloaded from the bank has transfers incorrectly marked as deposits and withdrawls and nothing linked together. I also have money 07 trial installed on a different pc running a copy of the above database (for testing.) What I want to do is select all ...

URGENT: Run Time Error '429' in Store Operations Administrator
I'm constantly getting a run-time error 429 - ActiveX can't create object - when trying to run Store Operations Administrator on my back office PC. The Store Operations Manager also fails on the back office PC - can't connect to database -. The register (POS) is still functioning as is the server where the RMS database resides. How do I fix this? I've never seen Active-X errors from Administrator. I'd try uninstalling RMS on that system then reinstalling it. Also make sure you apply whatever service pack you're running on your other systems. Sometimes POS ...

Project Acc Detail Trial Bal Report doesn't show Project Data?
Hi, We've upgraded GP8 PA to GP9, and one difference is Purchasing using POP. For Purchasing expenses prior to our GP9 upgrade, this TB report shows Project data when selecting Document Detail. I.e. when running it currently, for transactions dated after our GP9 upgrade it doesn’t, and trx dated before the upgrade it does show Project data. I’ve traced the SQL activity during the Report run, and found it queries tables: 1. GL20000 for GL Journals 2. PA31102 for PO Rcpt Line History (legacy table shows valid Project No’s) 3. POP30310 also for PO Rcpt Line History (POP table includes Pr...

Manipulating Duration and Work in the Project SQL and Recalculate
Hi Project, I have the following scenario. A MS Project 2003 is saved over ODBC to an MS SQL Server. I'm want to manipulate only the Work and Duration and Assignments directly in the Database via a simple Webinterface. I have used this Guide / Whitepaper http://www.msproject.com/P2K%20Projdb.htm very on how to do that. No my problem: If I change Durations and or Work in my Webinterface and open the Project File later via ODBC the Values Date Start and Date doesn't gets recalculated based on the Work and Duration. Of course I'm able to change End-Date too...

Formula to say Yes or No based on variance in time cells
Hi all, I have 2 time cells, F5 and I5, I want a forumla that will return the result Yes or No if there is a specified difference, 30mins for example. We have a spreadsheet with the same information coming from 2 sources and need to compare the information to say wether it is similar or not. Thanks in advance for any help Absolute difference? =IF(ABS(F5-I5)>=TIME(0,30,0),"Yes","No") -- HTH Bob Phillips "KingCreole" <shamble@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1117014247.379550.142950@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > I have 2 ti...