Process server and times events

There seems to be mention of process server supporting timed events but I'm
unable to find any more detail on this function - can anybody help? Is this
for report server, or is that a separate function altogether?
0
JohnB (54)

What GL Account does the Adjust Cost Process affect?
We did an Adjust Cost for an Item. In a Journal Entry, a Debit is charged to the Inventory account but on the Credit side the Account is blank. What account should it be used for the Credit side? FYI: We don't have (use) Inventory Offset account. Thank for your help. It's using precisely the one you are not using: Inventory Offset. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "ThongD" wrote: > We did an Adjust Cost for an Item. In a Journal Entry, a Debit is charged to > the Inventor...

Changing WinRM service/server port
Anyone know how to change the server/service port? I've created a listener, but I think I need to change the WinRM client and server to use the new port... PS C:\> Set-WSManInstance -ResourceURI winrm/config/service/DefaultPorts -Value @{HTTP="6000"} Set-WSManInstance : The WinRM client cannot process the request because it is trying to update a read-only setting. Rem ove this setting from the command and try again. At line:1 char:18 + Set-WSManInstance <<<< -ResourceURI winrm/config/service/DefaultPorts -Value @{HTTP="6000"} + Category...

How to handle abnormal user disconnection condition from server?
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I developed a simple network application to send message inter-clients and the number of clients also only a few persons ( about less than 10 persons ). I have succeeded in establishing server-client and client-server connection, sending and receiving messages from client. Now my problem are: 1. I need to send a message from a client to other client. How to know that the message I sent will be received by the correct user intended, not missed to other user? 2. How to handle the condition of unexpected user disconnection from server? E.g. : the user worksta...

Adding 2nd server in an Exchange 5.5 environment
Is there an easy way to move the IMS connector from one Exchange 5.5 server to another? I recently added a new Exchange 5.5 server running on Windows 2000( No AD). Now I would like to move the IMS connector so I can remove the original mail server from the network. ( The Original server is a dog) I have just started this process and the goal is to get my old P2 system out of the network and replace it with a much faster Dual Xeon box, then upgrade the new mail server to Exchange 2000.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... -- Dale I believe the correct process is to instal...

time compare
i need an example of how to code a time comparison. i need to check to see if a value in a date/time column is greater than 10 minutes from the current time. i appreciate your help. thanks, mcnewsxp On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 09:25:43 -0400, "Michael Courter" <mcourter@mindspring.com> wrote: >i need an example of how to code a time comparison. >i need to check to see if a value in a date/time column is greater than 10 >minutes from the current time. >i appreciate your help. >thanks, >mcnewsxp > Difftime() -ralph Michael Courter wrot...

Outlook client connect to exchange server 5.5 problem
Outlook client connect to exchange server 5.5, i get the following message box: "The name could not be resolved. The connection to the microsoft exchange server is unavailable. All other clients are able to connect and resolve the mailbox name. I can't ping and resolve the exchange server from the problems outlook client. The problems occur after i run repair the w2k pro. can anyone help? EL can not ping... well start with basic IP testing. use ipconfig /all from a command prompt on the misconfigured client. Check for DHCP default Gateway - make sure it looks like a client t...

Processes Requiring Lengthy Amounts of Time
Hello: I have several clients with above average databases (sizes greater than 15 GB and up to about 40 GB). When they need to run checklinks, reconciles, and/or year end close processes, it takes forever. Depending on which process, it could take 15 to 30 each to process. That is really tough when you have a business that cannot afford that type of downtime. Now, both of the companies that I am thinking of have hardware that is well within recommended specs based on the MBS hardware recommendations. The memory does not spike to an extreme, nor does activity with the CPUs, but har...

Last day of posting via Microsoft server
Well, I guess this is the last day of posting via the Microsoft server. http://www.teranews.com/ Your own free account ($3.95 one time setup fee) that allows posting or use public.teranews.com without an account (no posting & speed capped). You can use any standard news client you choose to read and post to any newsgroup. Or Google it: http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion&qt_s=Search God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto:BillHughes@billhughes.com http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm "D...

SQL Server Reporting Services Reports in Access
Using Access 2007 and SQL Server 2008. Is there a way to display SQL Server Reporting Services reports in Access 2007? If so, links to documentation/examples would be appreciated. -- AG Email: npATadhdataDOTcom Hi AG, No,there is no compatible interface for converting SSRS report to Access 2007 now.You may consider first export your SSRS report to an Excel file and then embed an OLE object "Microsoft Office Excel 97-2003 Worksheet". If you only need the data, you can directly import data from Excel to your Access database. Best regards, Charles Wa...

Create Process
if i call fork() / CreateProcess what is/are duplicated? i know that data space is duplicated for sure how about code space? the code space can be shared to save space.... but the new process may need to do rebasing... so...does the code space also shared? thx Action wrote: >if i call fork() / CreateProcess >what is/are duplicated? >i know that data space is duplicated for sure >how about code space? >the code space can be shared to save space.... >but the new process may need to do rebasing... >so...does the code space also shared? There is no fork in Windows. Creat...

GP 10 and Terminial Server 2008
My customer is having issues with GP 10 sp4 and Terminal Server 2008. Whenever they are in one of the Navigation panes (Purchasing) and they choose an option in the navigation Pane other than the PURCHASING (ie VENDORS) they are kicked out of GP. Has anyone come across this? ...

Chart to show Portfolio Value over time?
I'm using Money 2003. I would like to be able to see the $ value I have in my portfolio over time. So that I can weep. Money does have a chart view that allows you to see the PRICE history for a given stock over time - but not the dollar value of your investment in the stock over time. In fact, I can't seem to find a view at all that shows you the net value of your portfolio/individual stocks changing over time. The best I've been able to do is to use the "Net Worth" report and unselect all the other accounts. This has insufficient granularity (months instea...

How to add 5 min to current time ()
Greeting, How to add 5 min to current time ()?? On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:23:00 -0800, ghost <ghost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Greeting, >How to add 5 min to current time ()?? DateAdd("n", 5, Now()) or for just a time value - actually a date/time value on December 30, 1899 - DateAdd("n", 5, Time()) -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Inconsistant meeting times

Extracting Time from a cell that has both the date and the time
Hi Folks, I could do with some help here please. I am trying to extract the time only from a cell that has both the date and the time. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks in advance. :confused: -- Hani Muhtadi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hani Muhtadi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26794 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=466177 If you just wish the time to display, set the cell format to Time. If you wish to use the time portion then =A1-Int(A1) will give you...

Length of time
I am trying to keep track of time spent on a job. I put in the start time and the stop time. Individual day tallies are fine, but when I try to get a total I have 00:50 right now. How can I go from clock time to length of time? Thanks -- Mike D. www.stopassaultnow.org Remove .spamnot to respond by email --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.512 / Virus Database: 309 - Release Date: 8/19/2003 Hi Format the cell as Custom "[h]:mm" Arvi Laanemets "Mike Dobony" <tkdchap@hotmailspam...

Access to Server
Hi All. I install CRM 1.2 in a Windows 2003 Server. From the server with a Administrator Logon and by the explorer, i access to CRM Administration without problems. If i use the Implemetation aplication or if i try to install the CRM Outlook, the message is: "The Localhost server is not responce" Thanks for a possible help. Hi, Can you do a 'nslookup' and 'ping' to the server name? "Rui Sousa" wrote: > Hi All. > > I install CRM 1.2 in a Windows 2003 Server. > > From the server with a Administrator Logon and by the explorer, i acces...

Out of Office Assistant replies multiple times
The situation: The user of a fully patched Outlook 2003 SP1 sets an Out of Office reply using the Out Of Office Assistant.. The result: The first time someone sends a message while the OOA reply is turned on, they get the full text of the OOA reply as it is configured. The second and subsequent emails from that same sender gets a truncated version of the OOA message. In my testing, my second message (which isn't supposed to be replied to), got me 2 truncated replies. Examples from my testing: 1st reply: "I am out of the office and will return on Monday, February 28, 2005. At th...

question about leaving messages on server
My husband and I have 1 POP mail account. I am accessing it from a computer in Virginia, where I'm staying with relatives. He is accessing the same account from California. I have my Outlook set up to keep messages on the server, but to delete them after 1 day (so that he will still get the messages, but the server won't get clogged). His email program, Eudora, is set up so the messages will be deleted from the server after he downloads them. Is there a chance I won't get some messages because he has his computer set up that way? (He downloads it 1st, then it gets deleted off serv...

upload form problem / server question
www.icingpictures.co.uk / win xp / frontpage 2003 Want to create a form with upload file form field - i read on this forum that the server type i use is important - it should be a windows type server with frontpage extensions - i currently use a linux server with front page extensions - do i need to change to a windows server? Thanks for taking a looka t my question. Joyce Yes, you must have a Windows Server, just like you stated you read. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "threademporium" <threademporiu...

How do I sort data by date excluding time
I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is the data sorts by time, even though the field is formatted to show date only, with the transaction type not sorting within the date because it shows up in the time order. How do I get rid of the time? If date/time column is A then you have to use an empty helper column filled with formula =INT(A2) and sort by it. -- Regards! Stefi „markd” ezt írta: > I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is > the data sorts by time, even though the field is for...

Working with elapsed time data
How do I set up Excel to accept race times for a cross- country team? I want to enter minutes and seconds for each runner for each race. Then I want to calculate each runner's average time. When I enter minutes and seconds, Excel converts it to the time of day - which is not what I want. Go to www.cpearson.com for lots of tips on working with time. Bernard "DW" <dweskalnies@vertisinc.com> wrote in message news:080f01c38854$46e18100$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I set up Excel to accept race times for a cross- > country team? I want to enter minutes and seconds for...

One front-end server multiple back-end servers
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help with the following scenerio and make some suggestions as to an answer. We have 3 exchange AG groups. 1 AG group has 3 exchange servers in it, each located in it's own AD domain. 1 AG group has one exchange server in it, it's in its own AD domain. Thirdly, the last AG group has 2 exchange servers in it, both are in the same AD domain. 1 of these 2 exchange servers in the final AG mentioned is a front-end server, that should be supporting all the exchange back-end servers. The problem we are facing is that when a user from any of the ...

Editing more than 1 table at a time with SQL.
Say I have two tables in a DB called TABLE1, and TABLE2. TABLE1 [IDNUMBER] [FIRSTNAME] 1 Ryan 2 Jennifer 3 Monica TABLE2 [IDNUMBER] [LASTNAME] 1 Johnson 2 Snipes 3 Smith My question is would I be able to use SQL in code to Edit, Delete or Insert data to both tables in one string rather than one table at a time? For instance what if I want to change both tables with a [IDNUMBER] = 2 to a [IDNUMBER] = 4, OR change the ...

Vlookup, multiple times in one column summing corresponding
I have a list that contains common invoice numbers that appear multipl times in column A and need to use the vlookup function to find and su the corresponding amounts in column B. As you would be aware the following vlookup functio =VLOOKUP(A3,DATA,2,FALSE) will only return the one amount once i reaches a match and I need it to continue down the column and sum al matching invoice numbers. Column A Column B 145768 356.87 145769 678.90 145880 80.87 * 145769 103.55 145770 56.90 145769 78.32 145880 54.09 * The answer I�m looking to return is 145880 134.96 It has to be a vlookup sty...