Procedures in Dex to create iv transfer document

Hi

What are the procedures and functions in Dexterity to create a IV Transfer
Document?

Thanks
0
Cesar (59)

Hi Cesar

Please look in the Software Development Kit (SDK) at the Inventory
Transaction Flow documentation.

The SDK can be installed from the Tools folder of the second CD of the GP
Install CDs or downloaded from PartnerSource or CustomerSource.

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Senior Development Consultant
Escalation Engineer - Great Plains

http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

and confers no rights.

"Cesar" wrote:

> Hi
>
> What are the procedures and functions in Dexterity to create a IV Transfer
> Document?
>
> Thanks
0
dmusgrav1 (1325)
10/16/2007 11:49:03 PM
Keep in mind you will have to update the overall site and the specific site
and test alot.

One trick is to enter a conventional transaction in Dynamics then create an
identical transaction in dex then compare the two sets of records with ddb.exe

"Cesar" wrote:

> Hi
>
> What are the procedures and functions in Dexterity to create a IV Transfer
> Document?
>
> Thanks
0
Ger (61)
10/18/2007 6:39:01 PM
Thanks for your answer!!

I am create the header line filling the fields in IV Transfer Entry
and run change scripts.  but i can not  populate the scroll window.

Any idea??

Create Modeless Dialog Boxes Query?
Hi Experts I have an SDI explorer type application with a tree view and a list view. In the listview i show the thumbnails of all the bmp files in a specific folder. Now when the user double clicks on any thumbnail i want to dynamically create a modeless dialog box. Now is it possible to specify the width & height of the modeless dialog box at the time of creation, say i want the dialog box to be of the size (400,300). If this is possible how can this b dun? Waiting for comments Regards mathu mathu, See below "Snav" <davinder_76@rediffmail.com> skrev i meddelandet ...

Extra databases created in Access 2007
I converted a database from 2003 to 2007 (so it went from .mdb to .accdb). In 2007, I have now noticed a series of database(x).mdb (where x is an incrementing number) appearing in the DB directory. Is this normal - IE do I have an option set somewhere. If so, what is it's purpose and what triggers it. Regards Neil Compact on close will do this if you don't have delete permission. "neil40" <neil.grantham@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:1179695681.157103.91080@u36g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > I converted a database from 2003 to 2007 (so it went from .m...

Office Document Connection wont connect and locks my AD account
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello <br><br>I have been using Document Connection (DC) happily with my company's SharePoint for some weeks now. Today I had some hiccup with my AD account password, which is now sorted and I can now log onto the SharePoint site through Safari and authenticate to access the WebDAV through Finder. <br><br>However when I accessed the same WebDAV using Document Connection I was told that I didn't have permission and my AD account got locked. It looks like DC hammered my AD account...

How do I create 1 chart from 2 different sheets?
Using Excel 2003 how do I create one pie chart by using data from 2 different sheets? all of the examples i see are created by clicking and dragging data from one sheet. Jon Peltier has instructions for charting data from different sheets: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartDataFromDifferentSheets.html tclbeach wrote: > Using Excel 2003 how do I create one pie chart by using data from 2 different > sheets? all of the examples i see are created by clicking and dragging data > from one sheet. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.cont...

Help on scanning a document into excel or word
Sorry folks I know it should problems to do with excel but I have had lots of help from here so it worth a try. I am trying to scan a page so that I can edit it from my labtop, but when I scan the page it will not let me edit any text, I have tried to save the file as a template but that doesn't work also, has anyone got any idea's Dave Are you scanning as Text using the OCR software that came with your scanner or just scanning as an image? Depending upon the OCR software, you can get close to 100% accuracy. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 22:41:19 GMT, "Dav...

Create a chart with ASP
Hi Folks, I try to create a chart via vbscript in asp, it worked finde in my IIS, but on another machine it crashed at SeriesCollection, saying this property is not supported: any help appreciated thanks in advance ingo Dim xlApp, xlBook, xlSheet, xlRange Set xlApp = Server.CreateObject("Excel.Application") Set xlBook = xlApp.Workbooks.Add Set xlSheet = xlBook.Worksheets(1) xlApp.Application.Visible = False xlBook.Sheets.Add xlBook.ActiveSheet.Name = "a" xlBook.Sheets("a").Cells(1,1).Value = "d" xlBook.Sheets("a")....

Create Stored Procedure from Passthrough-SQL
I have a Passthrough-SQL routine that reads a text file (one CREATE statement for Stored Procedure).The routine work for one Stored Procedure. The routine dont work if the text file has 2 o more Create Statement. Any idea? Thanks, Cesar Cesar, You could have been a bit more detailed beyond "don't work" in your description. So without any further details, my guess is "make sure your create procedure statements are not separated by the "GO" statement". patrick developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Copy all hilighted words to a new document using VBA
Dear Experts: I would like to copy all hilighted words of the current document (via VBA) to a new one with the following features: 1. Highlighted word 2. Page No. where the highlighted word has been found 3. Applied Font of the highlighted word If a word has only be hilighted partially, the whole word has to be copied. Example: going (highlighted word), Page 219, Font Name: Arial Christmas (highlighted word), Page 222, Font Name: Tahoma. etc. Hope this is not asking too much and feasible, respectively. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Re...

How create custom push buttons...
hi i have to create custom push button on OnInitDialog() Code is .... CButton *pBtn; //declared as public class member pBtn->Create(_T("My button"), WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE|BS_PUSHBUTTON, CRect(10,10,100,30), this, 1); but this does not create the button , means not show on the dialog, could anybody please help me out... Mujtaba Nothing looks out of place here. I am guessing that you allocated memory for pBtn before using Create on it. Why are you not adding the button on the Dialog in resource editor? ------------ Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Mujtaba wrote: > hi...

Creating book signatures in Pub 2007.
I am laying out a book that I will hand bind. The book will have 96 pages -- 6 signatures of 4 sheets each. Since I am printing and binding myself, I do not have the tools that a commercial printer has. My question is this: is it possible to lay out 6 sections of 16 pages each in book printing style in one Publisher file? Currently I have 6 different files but adjusting flow and moving pages is almost impossible. I am by no means a professional printer so it is very important to me that the pages print out in "folding format" i.e., page 1 & 16 on one side and pages ...

Error transferring investment history
I have followed all the proper steps to transfer holdings from an existing account to a new account. The process was smooth and easy enough, but I believe there are some real issues with the way the program handles this transfer. I am using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe. First, it does transfer the cost basis correctly, although not in the way it should for everything a user may want to do in the future. Here are the issues I have encountered. If I sell an investment in the new account that was transferred from the old account, I can pick the lots I want to sell so as to minimize my ...

Creating charts that show change in % rather than $
I have Money 2004. When I create a chart of changing investment value, I'd like the chart in % change rather than dollars. Is there a way to do that? ...

Creating a field to search and enter non duplicate data
Hello all. I have a team of 15 pople that all work with reference numbers, on occasion a number has to be sent to a different work group. I've created a spreadsheet for them to enter the numbers into, but we have been duplicating numbers. I want to create a field to enter th number into, have the field cross reference the exsting numbers, and if it does not find a match, enter the number and sort the list. I know how to create a custom macro that will accomplish what I want to do, but I'd prefer a static formula if it's possible. A formula can not do waht y...

Open a new document in a new "exterior" Excel Windows
How is it possible to tune Excel to make every new=20 document open as a new "exterior" Excel Windows, and not=20 as a "interior" windows in the Excel Application ?? My Powerpoint is already reacting like that, but I cannot=20 find any clues in the Options... Menu. Is there a link with the way the default template is=20 designed ? Thanks for your input. S=E9bastien. Accenture France. Try Tools-Options then tick the "View Windows in Taskbar" on the Vie tab -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

can I create a keyboard shortcut in Excel?
can I create a keyboard shortcut in Excel? Yes. Would you be more specific? -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Vova" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09d501c3c96f$43eb6900$a401280a@phx.gbl... > can I create a keyboard shortcut in Excel? A keyboard shortcut to a macro? After you've created the macro, you can tools|macro|macros... Select your macro (don't run it) Options and set it there ok/cancel your way out. Vova wrote: > > can I create a keyboard shortcut in Excel? -- Dave Peterson ec3...

Need to transfer all appts to new calendar
Hi, I've created a new account (exchange) and want to transfer all my calendar data from my old account to the new one. I can copy the calendar to my new account but then I just end up with two calendars - I want all appointments (past and future) from old calendar to be transferred to the new calendar. Can't seem to find a way to just transfer appts, not the whole pst file. What must I do? Thanks in advance, Jo > Hi, I've created a new account (exchange) and want to transfer all my > calendar data from my old account to the new one. > > I can copy the calendar to ...

How do I create a rent balance sheet for multiple units

word to excel data transfer help
I have a word document that i need to export to excel. The data is addresses and a when i paste it into excel it fills up more than one row. Is there any way of controlling the data such that i can fill up the data in each row. please help. Eg: Certificate has no expiry date listed. Have to check with SGS at their website:www.ics.sgsna.com Spoke to Frank McDonald on 2004.12.14. They have not migrated QA program from ISO 1994 to ISO 2000 and their cert has lapsed therefore no longer registered. They continue to follow ISO 1994 until they update to 2000. This text in...

"unable to create this stationery"
After starting-up Windows Live Mail (v. 14), the first time I try "New" to create a new e-mail the system displays an error-box "Unable to create this stationery." I click OK. The system provides a "New Message" template without my signature. I close it. I again click "New." This time (and onward) I get what I want - (a) no error-box and (b) a template with my signature. What can I (or Microsoft) do so that (for the first use of "New" after start-up) I get what I want, namely (a) and (b)? afaik.not possible...if one configur...

ActiveX component can't create object: 'crmaddin.UIUtil' #2
One of our user's outlook keeps getting this error message popup: "ActiveX component can't create object: 'crmaddin.UIUtil'" His outlook on this particular system does not have Outlook for CRM installed. Checked Outlook addins including it's registry for such plugin but there is none shown. I'm unable to find an answer on google. Any1 know any possible solutions? ...

I got dozens of first chance exception of type "Access violation exception" in the CDialog::Create
I derive my own CMyDialog class from CDialog,and got may first chance exception in the Output Window, but the program run fine. does these exception really not matter? How can i get rid of them? Do like we all do: ignore them. joe On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:32:57 +0800, "booker" <rekoob@163.net> wrote: >I derive my own CMyDialog class from CDialog,and got may first chance >exception in the Output Window, but the program run fine. > >does these exception really not matter? >How can i get rid of them? > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.co...

Creating Chart from Userform ListBox selections
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C911A4.100F32B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have created a Userform with 2 Listboxes on it Listbox1, is populated with ALL values in Sheet3 Column B Listbox2, is populated with ALL values in Sheet3.Column A Column B values are Names Column A are Dates Both Listboxes have Multi-Select enabled. I am trying to set up a chart in Sheet6 with the data from Sheet3, but = am up to the stage of how to create it. Sheet3 data is stored in rows, and eac...

CFileDialog hangs on "My Documents" click
Platform: Windows 2000 Internet Explorer: 6.0 All patches applied from Microsoft. The following code works fine in our multithread applications, except one thing. When the user clicks on the "My Documents" icon, the program hangs. The rest of the icons work fine. We have tried different machines and have gotten the same results. If we try the application on a Windows XP platform, the error goes away. Anybody got an idea on what the problem might be? static char BASED_CODE szFilter[] = "Ascot 5 Exercise Files (*.aef)|*.aef|Ascot 4 Exercise Files (*.exr)|*.exr|All Fil...

Copy of attachment created
I've been using outlook for years but about a month ago, whenever I send an email with an attachment, a copy is made and it sits in my outbox. It is an email that is not addressed but has the same attachment in it. Any suggestions on why this is happening and how to stop creating these extra messages? are you using any add-ins? what about rules on sent items? What type of email account? What firewall, antivirus and antispam products are installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-t...

Cannot create folders then advised they exist (but I can't see them) in Outlook 2007
I am having huge problems creating new folders in Outlook 2007.. I try to add the folder as normal, then receive the message "Cannot create the folder. The operation failed. An object cannot be found", so I try again and it says "Cannot create the folder. The server says "Mailbox Exists". However the folder I have tried to add does not display in the Outlook folders list. So have gone to IMAP folders and completed a search on subscribed folders to see the folder I had tried to add is featured, but does not have an envelope next to it (I assume indicating i...