problems with the users when I restore to database in a company of tests in the same server

Hi team

I have problems with the users when I restore to database in a company of
tests in the same server

User's Ids is damaged

Could they tell me that I should make?

0
rpadilla1 (11)

Richard-
Search on CustomerSource/PartnerSource for creating a TEST company database.
 There are detailed instructions on how to do this, and it will work fine.

Brenner
(www.KlenzmanConsulting.com)

"Richard Padilla" wrote:

> Hi team
>
> I have problems with the users when I restore to database in a company of
> tests in the same server
>
> User's Ids is damaged
>
> Could they tell me that I should make?

0
bklenzman (99)
4/6/2006 5:29:01 PM
Look at this article:
https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?=WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYQLYTNSUKZPXKMUNVUVWKNQNQNSKXUQPW

VinceV

"Richard Padilla" wrote:

> Hi team
>
> I have problems with the users when I restore to database in a company of
> tests in the same server
>
> User's Ids is damaged
>
> Could they tell me that I should make?

0
VinceV (157)

Pass Through to SQL Server Optimization Questions
On an autoexec function several recordsets are opened. Some are queries to local tables, some are to sql server tables. I have been trying to optimize performance but I haven't seen much difference in speed between queries run directly against linked SQL Server tables vs pass through queries. Here is my code for creating the pass throughs (I have another function OpenRecordSetLocal that handles queries to tables within the frontend. The ODBC connection string resides in the query Q_PassThrough. Am I missing something key? Is there a better way to do this? Thanks. Function OpenRecord...

Microsoft CRM server is not responding
Hi, Workflow Manager write: The specified Microsoft CRM server is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable, it is not a Microsoft CRM server, or you are not a valid user. Fro more information, contact your system administrator. How fix it? In IE i can logon to CRM. ----- wbr, Eugene I've resolved this problem by restoring the metabase with the original version in IIS Regards Edgard Eugene wrote: > Hi, > > > Workflow Manager write: > > The specified Microsoft CRM server is not responding. This might happen if > it is currently un...

Restoring Exchange 2000 cluster to "standard" Exchange 2000 Enterp
Hi all, At the moment we are creating a "full" test environment built from backup tapes from our live environment. DC's are all up and running. Our 2000 native forest exists out of a top domain and 2 child domains. All DC's are running 2000 SP3 as well as the Exchange servers. Exchange servers are located in the child domains. In one of the child domains which is NL.top.net we have an Exchange cluster, 2 nodes active/active eg. These would be EX01 and EX02 and running EX04 and EX05. Since we unfortunately do not have a SAN in our test site I will not be able to do a DR...

esm shows wrong exchange server version
I have an Exchange 2000 Installation with SP3 + Rollup package 870540-v2 + Hotfix MS05-021. Exchange System manager still shows Build 6249.4 SP3. Should ESM show a higher Build number ? Thanks for any replies. MC IIRC, ESM only shows SP4 on clustered servers that have the update applied to them. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "MC" <seaedsit@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OW%23lRuARFHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I have an Exchange 2000 Installation with SP3 + Rollup package 870540-v2 + ...

MSCRM 3.0 (How does the user access Microsoft CRM from server)
Hi, I have installed Microsoft CRM 3.0 on Windows Small Biz Server. I am able see Sales, Marketing, Services running on the server. I want to let the respective user to see the UI, how do let them access from their computer. Thanks patric They would enter the URL for the server (http://servername). They may also need the port (by default http://servername:5555). -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "pat" <pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FF870F9-D86C-4947-9118-92696BDF7281@microsoft.com... Hi, I have installed Microsoft CRM 3.0 on Windows Small...

Remote Access or shared LAN access of Outlook without using Exchange Server ????
Currently I am accessing my desktop computer's installation of Outlook through Remote Desktop, from my laptop. I can do this while on the same LAN or remotely, through the internet. This however is not really ideal, as I run my desktop at QXGA resolution and my laptop has only a XGA screen. This means that when I get back home, all the windows on my desktop are all messed up and really small. What I would really like to do is be able to access remotely, in either one of the ways you can do using Exchange Server. I have a separate server machine (running Windows Server 2003 Stand...

user initials and auto correction
Hi, Can someone please help me with the following...? People usually type JD in the To: field when they want to send me an email via Outlook. After a recent addition and deletion of another account with the initials of JD I'm finding that it is default to this user - and it's not even trying to qualify the correct recipient with a list of possible users, like it does with other similar users. I would like it to ask for qualification and also default to my account. Any ideas anyone? Thanks, Joe "Joey D" <joeydocherty2404@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Can...

Looking for Dynamics CRM users in N.C
Hi, I am looking for someone who uses Dynamics CRM in N.C. My Company is looking at this software to replace one we are using now. Would love to see it being used in a working environment. Thanks Mark Feel free to contact us to discuss your CRM needs ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "madkins" <madkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3255FD5D-B440-4EDF-BDF3-74A34A2FB096@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I am looking for someone who uses Dynamics CRM in N.C. My Company is > looking > at this...

Offline Database Sync #3
Is there anyway to manually sync the offline database with the online database on the server? We have a register that travels to several weekend shows. We use the offline database when it travels and would like to reconnect it when it returns to the store. Since we process credit cards with a secure wireless connection, we want to run a Z report each day and settle the EDC Batch for credit card transactions. In order to accomplish that we do the following. We sync the offline database before the show. Then modify the SO Admin to point the primary database to the offline databas...

An Outlook 2003 Problem

Dropped connection to POP3 servers
Just installed Office 2003 under XP Home. Outlook is dropping connection to POP3 servers, I check 2 different servers with a S/R. Both fail at the same time, never separately. Sometimes I can exit Outlook gracefully but a reboot is required to get Outlook to work again. Sometimes locks entire system and have to powerdown manually. Pattern not fully determined but it appears to happen when there is other activity to the internet that is going to specific servers using an ID and password. I use Medved Quotetracker with E*Trade quotes (requires ID). If I bring up Quotetracker, Ou...

Just Testing 09-07-07
Just Testing please ignore -- Jim Bunton ...

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

The user authentication passed to the platform is not valid 06-20-07
I've seen a few other posts about this, but the situations seem to be different and the underlying issue doesn't seem to be found. Anyway. I have a few users that are disabled. I want to enable them. When I enable them I get the normal pop-up that says something to the effect of "If you continue you will enable this user". I click OK and then the lovely error message web page comes up and gives me the error, "The user authentication passed to the platform is not valid". I've been able to enable other users, it just seems that a few other users are not enabl...

Can't upgrade companies to SP4
R [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Insert Error: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.I had a base installation of GP 9.0, no patches. Decided to download SP4 and install. Install of the MSI went fine and upgrading the master databases worked, but going company by company, I get the following error: The following SQL statement produced an error: CREATE Procedure SVC_POP_Make_PO( @PromisedDate datetime, @OrderedBy char(15), @BatchNum char(15), @ItemNumber char(30), @VendorItemNumber char(30), @LocationCode char(10), @Uo...

I added time update permisssion to my limited user acct. but it does not work. When I try, the time synchonization is greyed out. How can I get it to work. Thanks. On Apr 4, 12:33=A0pm, Mint <chocolatemint77...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I added time update permisssion to my limited user acct. but it does > not work. > When I try, the time synchonization is greyed out. > > How can I get it to work. > > Thanks. Is this Windows MCE SP2? What method did you use to add time update permission to your limited user account? Does your unlimited user accou...

Duplicate personal folders problem
Hello all, I have a problem with Outlook 2003 and I hope someone can help me resolve it I imported a PST file from Outlook XP that was on a different machine, and now I have two versions of Personal Folders in my All Mail Folders list. They both have Deleted Items, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-mail, Outbox, Sent Items and Search Folders in. One of them has an icon of a piece of paper with a clock to the top left and a house to the top right. The other one has an icon like a stack of files (like from a filing cabinet) They are clearly referencing the same thing, as the Deleted Items both have al...

Interesting Solver problem (Solver encounters an error)
Here's an interesting problem, I wonder if anyone has any thoughts o this. Recognize that my real problem is very complex (severa intermediate calculation including some iterative steps), but th problem I'm having seems similar (conceptually anyway) to this simpl problem. Given a data set: x,y 10,3.9 8,3.2 7,2.8 6,2.2 5,1.4 4.5,0.8 4,0.01 3.8,-0.4 3.6,-1 3.5,-1.4 3.4,-1.8 3.3,-2.4 3.2,-3.2 3.1,-4.6 3.05,-6 One could look at the data and say, "that looks like the curve y=ln(x) but with a different asymptote other than the y-axis and possibly scaling factor." So we choos...

Excel Problem #3
I have win2000 with Office 2000 in the network! When i try to rename one excel file my computer make restart. This hapening not to all files,and all files there are in the same folder in the network! What hapen,and what i can do so as to work out the problem? I have all the required permissions on that network folder. No one else has any of the files open. They are not shared workbooks. ...