Problems with New Users

Hi Everybody

  I have problem when I create a new user in Dynamics GP 8.0 and the user
wants to enter in the system inmediately appears in the following message:

  A get/change operation on table 'SY_End_routines_Check_MSTR' failed
accessing SQL Data.

So I tried to delete but the users is blocking?

Any suggestions about this?

Regards,
Jose G.

What service pack level are you on? Go to Help > About Microsoft Dynamics GP.

Que nivel de parche tienes? Ve a Ayuda > Acerca de Microsoft Dynamics GP.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"jose garcia" wrote:

> Hi Everybody
>
>   I have problem when I create a new user in Dynamics GP 8.0 and the user
> wants to enter in the system inmediately appears in the following message:
>
>   A get/change operation on table 'SY_End_routines_Check_MSTR' failed
> accessing SQL Data.
>
> So I tried to delete but the users is blocking?
>

> Any suggestions about this?
>
> Regards,
> Jose G.
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
9/25/2008 9:56:01 PM
Hi Mariano,

 Thank you for your collaboration. The Service Pack installed is 8.00g7. The
error message appear on the screen and the user has blocked and he didn't
enter in the system. After that I removed you user on the User Activity
option but the user tries to make logon again and the message persists.

Regards,
Jose Garcia

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> What service pack level are you on? Go to Help > About Microsoft Dynamics GP.
>
> Que nivel de parche tienes? Ve a Ayuda > Acerca de Microsoft Dynamics GP.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblosgter.blogspot.com
>

> "jose garcia" wrote:
>
> > Hi Everybody
> >
> >   I have problem when I create a new user in Dynamics GP 8.0 and the user
> > wants to enter in the system inmediately appears in the following message:
> >
> >   A get/change operation on table 'SY_End_routines_Check_MSTR' failed
> > accessing SQL Data.
> >
> > So I tried to delete but the users is blocking?
> >

> > Any suggestions about this?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jose G.

New Problem
In 2007: In a form I created a button, used the wizard to set it to go to next record when clicked. When I click it, I get this: The expression ON CLICK you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Ambiguous name detected: PRINT_CLICK. Now, if I wrote the VBA/Macro, I could understand it not working if I made a mistake, but this button was generated by ACCESS and doesn't work. Same problem with Previous record button and Save Record button. Thanks in advance, Vito On 13 May 2010 16:00:59 GMT, Vito wrote: > In 2007: > > In ...

Authentication mode
Hi: Currently I have installed the MS CRM 1.2 Server on a server that host another application(sharepoint portal server & project server), this application requires SQL Authentication for work,but CRM requieres Windows Authentication Mode; at least the CRM implementacion guide document recommends this type of authentication, is there any way for work with both applications on same server ?. Microsoft CRM can work with SQL in mix mode authentication. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm San Francisco, CA "Rafael Diaz" wrote: > Hi: > >...

Problems with Access 2000 reports in Access 2003
Hi, we have a sent out a 2000 format access database to a client running Access 2003. When trying to open any of the reports they get an error - "the openreport action was cancelled" - Not sure if they get this by running the report from the database window or if it's only when done through a form (buttons that run docmd.openreport when pressed). Is anyone aware of any issues that may be causing this? I couldn't find anything elsewhere on the MS site. Thanks - Angie P.S. the reports work fine in 2000 and XP. ...

Cusotm Office 2007 install for English, Spanish, & Chinese users
Hi, I'm working on creating a custom install of Office 2007 for my various sites. These sites include users that speak English, Spanish and Chinese. I am a bit confused on how to use language packs in order to provide multi-lingual support. From my understanding, I need to download the Spanish and Chinese language pack and place the .msp files in the Updates folder on my network install point? Does this mean when office gets installed on a Chinese computer it will be in Chinese automatically? Or does the user need to "flip a switch" to make it Chinese language? The ...

How can I convert my Archive Folder from its OL2002 style to the new OL2003 style?
Dear friends: The size of my Archive Folder is approaching 2 GB. How can I convert my Archive Folder from its OL2002 style to the new OL2003 style? I understand that the OL2003 style doesn't have the 2 GB limitation. I use Outlook 2003. Any hint? Thanks Juan I. Cahis Santiago de Chile (South America) Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it! In news:1kp8j1le66sp3j25022kl7pktvbj63hnrp@4ax.com, Juan I. Cahis <jiclbch@SINBASURAattglobal.net> typed: > Dear friends: > > The size of my Archive Folder is approaching 2 GB. > > How can I conv...

OFFSET problems in dynamic range
Hi, I'm having the strangest problem with the OFFSET function. I have 5 dynamic ranges in my worksheet. Aimline =OFFSET('Weekly ORF'!$F$4,1,0,COUNTA('Weekly ORF'$F:$F)-1,1) Sessions =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!$D$4,1,0,COUNTA('Weekly ORF'$E:$E)-1,1) WCPM =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!$G$4,1,0,COUNTA('Weekly ORF'$G:$G)-1,1) Date =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!Aimline,0,-1) Date2 =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!WCPM,0,-1) The problem is that the two names for Date and Date2 keep reverting to =OFFSET ('Excel Template.xls'!Aimline,0,-1) and =OFFSET (&#...

OnGetMinMaxInfo problem
Hi, I added an OnMinMaxInfo() function to my dialog so i can set the minimum tracking width and height for my dialog, I added this prototype to my dialog class: afx_msg void OnGetMinMaxInfo(MINMAXINFO* lpMMI); Then I added this function to set the min and max values: void CMessDlg::OnGetMinMaxInfo(MINMAXINFO* lpMMI) { POINT min; min.x = 200; min.y = 200; lpMMI->ptMinTrackSize = min; CDialog::OnGetMinMaxInfo(lpMMI); } It compiles but i can still resize the dialog to a smaller width/height, Any help would be apreciated :) Thx in advance, Thomas "Thomas" <Da_QuiK@fake...

Urgent Question Please Help: Credit Card Setup Problem
We have an urgent question regarding credit card setup/cash receipts/bank rec We understand that in Great Plains when setting up a Credit Card to be used by a Customer, it must be setup as a "Bank Card", not a "Charge Card", in order for the transaction to hit Bank Rec. However, we mistakenly setup all the Credit Cards as "Charge Cards", therefore after posting Credit Card Cash Receipt transactions in Receivables, the transaction does not appear in Bank Rec for us to perform Bank Deposits. Please Please Help!!! Is there any way to "fix" those pos...

Problem running MS CRM 3.0 over SSL (https)
I have setup an install of Microsoft CRM 3.0 on a high spec Windows 2003 Small Business Server and it all worked happily. I then generated an SSL certificate and applied it to the site in IIS. Initially when you load CRM (using the web client) it loads the left hand menu and navigation panes and shows the top menus and the user which is logged in however to main content area remains blank. After a time out period the error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" appears. The strange thing is you can navigate the menus etc and even edit...

send as another user
i gave one user right to access another user mailbox and enable "send on behalf" of him/her in exchange. back in outlook, when the user highlight the other user inbox and click on send...it still say his send from his name instead of the other user name? am i doing someting wrong? if so, can someone tell me how to make this thing work? thx in advance. "send on behalf" is NOT "send as" theyre 2 totally different things. send as is given via ADUC "vincentnyc" <vincentnyc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2A6FD12-5080-47...

WindowsCE problems
I have some problems building application for Pocket PC (MDA1), maybe someone could help me. I have these two problems: -I need to create modal dialog box, but after creation sometimes I need to access it (in response to system calls) and show some messages... what is the best way to access modal dialog box while it's running? -is there a way to change colors of single items in list-view control ? Currently, when I'm using SetTextColor before each InsertItem, color changes but for all items in list-view (CListCtrl) :\ Is there way make this work? I'm using Microsoft eMbedded Visu...

Draft Folder problem #2
I'm running outlook 2000. My draft folder is called draft1. Can't seem to rename it! There isn't a folder named draft so what's happening? Isn't a big problem, but I should be able to solve it and I can't. Help. Thanks in advance Peter You could try to start Outlook from the run line with the /resetfoldernames switch. Start-->Run outlook.exe /resetfoldernames Reference: http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/assistance/HP010031101033.aspx "Peter Brown" <peter.jennifer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:TErag.449$TF.2645@news-1.opaltelecom.net... &...

how do i open a publisher file created in new version?
I get publisher files in new versions of publisher. I have publisher 2000. I can't open these files but don't want to update publisher. Is there a download program I can get to translate these files? "Peg" <Peg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BD8AEDC-8386-4E7B-9D12-DAF429B171A2@microsoft.com... >I get publisher files in new versions of publisher. I have publisher 2000. > I can't open these files but don't want to update publisher. Is there a > download program I can get to translate these files? There is not a download to tra...

excel error "no more new fonts..."
Using Excel 2002. Pretty large sheet with about 60 tables. refuses to copy and paste a table. Getting error message "no more new fonts may be added to this workbook" cannot find anything anywhere on this error. ...

Problem of ghost unread posts?
Hi All! I'm using Outlook Express. Three times today I'm seeing unread posts reported that can't be found. Synchronizing doesn't cure the problem. When I use Edit > Mark All Read I get an OE hang up. Ctrl + Alt + Del > End Task Return to News and the ghost has gone. Anyone else? Cause? Solution? Not critical but annoying. I wonder if it's a remains of a spam that's been removed before I read it. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available fr...

User Activity window in GP 9
Hi! Does anyone know why GP removed the User Activity option under Tools-Setup-System in GP 9? How can you tell who's logged in the system without going to SQL Query Analyzer or Enterprise Mgr? Thanks -- Marisol Mortera Hi Marisol, Now found under Tools --> Utilities --> System Robert Marisol wrote: > Hi! > > Does anyone know why GP removed the User Activity option under > Tools-Setup-System in GP 9? How can you tell who's logged in the system > without going to SQL Query Analyzer or Enterprise Mgr? Thanks ...

Problem Sending Mail w/Outlook 2002
I receive and send a lot of email using Outlook 2002 and my Gmail account with no problem. However, I have two friends to whom I send emails that are always returned. I get an error message like this: Technical details of permanent failure: PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Invalid recipient: However, if I send the emails to them directly from Gmail, they go through just fine. Can anyone explain why they fail with Outlook? Pat This sounds like an issue with the SMTP server you have setup in outlook - not outlook itself. "patetc" <PatETC@gmail.com> wrote in messag...

Unable to connect to other users mailbox
Hello, I’ve just added a second exchange server to our Org, and found that users on the new server can not open mailboxes on the old server after I moved their mailbox, which they were able to do before the migration. It’s been 2 days now so I know AD replication is not the issue. When someone attempts to open a mailbox on the old server, Outlook (2003) throws the error: “Unable to display the folder. The information store could not be opened.” I have read article 830830 from the knowledge base. I did not follow the instructions because the msExchMailboxSecurityDescriptor attribute exi...

Word default paper size- networked user accounts
Word 2004- processors various, OS 10.5 How do I get Word to default to A4 (instead of US letter) for networked accounts? Hi Jeremy: The succinct answer to this is "By ensuring that your operating system locality preferences are set correctly before you install." Microsoft Office picks up all its global settings from the "Language and Text" system preferences in OS 10.6 (I think they were called something else in 10.5). If this has been done wrongly at installation, you need to set the System Preferences correctly and then delete the individual user's...

Software Distribution
Hi, I try to install software using msi with mst. Software supplier told that I must run msi two times. First for some options and secound for another ( language option ). I try solve this with two way: 1) Add two mst to one package. I prepare mst with ORCA. After add secound mst and click OK i got error: "An error occurred accessing the software installation data in the active directory" and event log: Event id 110: Software Installation was unable to generate the script for \\dc\client.msi. The following error was encountered: Error applying transforms. Veri...

User Deleted From Active Directory Still holds a License
Hi All, So along time ago a user was deleted from our Active Directory and she still holds a license. How do I free up her license. I have tried threw the front end but it gives me the error "make sure object exsists in the active directory." any ideas Mark See the answer above. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:09:03 -0800, "ACDMark" <ACDMark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hi All, So along time ago a user was deleted from our Active Directory and she st...

New to mac...how do you make a calendar?
Hi, I am a teacher and have previously made my parent volunteer calendars with my pc on Publisher....how do I create similar calendars on a mac? Thanks! Hello Melissa, Publisher is PC-only. Would Entourage's Project Center be suitable? See http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/entourage2004/using.aspx?pid=usingento urage2004&type=howto&article=/mac/library/how_to_articles/office2004/en_proj ectcenter.xml See also "Print a custom calendar in Entourage" http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/entourage2004/using.aspx?pid=usingento urage2004&type=howto&article=/m...

Problems saving HKLM
Hi there, I am trying to save the reg keys into a file: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG HKEY_CURRENT_USER HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE HKEY_USERS My program has both "SeBackupPrivilege" and "SeRestorePrivilege". I am using the RegSaveKey API. The program succesfully stores these: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG HKEY_CURRENT_USER The machine does not store these: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE HKEY_USERS Error ("Access is denied"). Can someone tell me how to save the HKLM amd HKU? This probably what the problem is: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?ur...

EUREKA -- the mutual fund problem is fixed
I just tried once more to update my Fidelity Funds in MS Money and, this time, the update worked. Both the quotes and the date were correct. EUREKA! Honestly, thanks to all who, like me, bugged Microsoft endlessly to understand the complexities of this problem and to get it fixed. We did it! "Chuck Leven" <CHLeven@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%230lQmZ03FHA.3636@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I just tried once more to update my Fidelity Funds in MS Money and, this >time, the update worked. Both the quotes and the date were correct. >EUREKA! Mine just upda...