Problems installing IM on server

We recently upgraded to Dynamics GP 9.0, when we tried to upgrade/install
integration manager on the server, it refused to complete the install and
rolled back the installation.

However when we installed it on a client machine, the installation/upgrade
went through without a hitch.

Why am I having a problem loading it on the server?
0
Leni (10)

I've never loaded IM on the server.  Only on workstations.  The only thing
that should be on the server for IM is the IM Database for shared access.

"Leni" wrote:

> We recently upgraded to Dynamics GP 9.0, when we tried to upgrade/install
> integration manager on the server, it refused to complete the install and
> rolled back the installation.
>
> However when we installed it on a client machine, the installation/upgrade
> went through without a hitch.
>
> Why am I having a problem loading it on the server?
0
Barak (12)

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

Month problem

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Rounding Problem

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

Relay Servers?

OLK 2k7