Problem with accesing a company

Sorry:

I do not have a good english, I'm from Mexico... We have GP in Spanish...
but it isn�t a news group in spanish

I have 4 companies, I do not have SQL, but I have MSDE

There are a company called "Armagedon" in that  we have to wait 2 minutes to
accesing it.

In the otrer 3 companies, the acces is in 15 seconds....  �Do You have an
idea about this situation?

Thanks

0
yomero (7)

Antonio,

We found similar problem in one customer. They used GP7.0 and the problem it
was with Purchase Order Enhancements dictionary. Check if removing the
dictionary it resolves your problem. Then reinstall it.

Regards, Takashi

"Antonio Galvan" <yomero@tu.com> wrote in message
> Sorry:
>
> I do not have a good english, I'm from Mexico... We have GP in Spanish...
> but it isn�t a news group in spanish
>
> I have 4 companies, I do not have SQL, but I have MSDE
>
> There are a company called "Armagedon" in that  we have to wait 2 minutes
> to accesing it.
>
> In the otrer 3 companies, the acces is in 15 seconds....  �Do You have an
> idea about this situation?
>
> Thanks

0
tarikuma (52)
11/19/2005 12:49:51 PM
Mr. Takashi,

� Domo Arigato Gozaimasu !

Very, very thank you.

The solution was excellent, are You a Partner? this question is for your
words : "We found similar problem in one customer"

Were are you live?

thanks again.

Antonio Galvan Salda�a Jefe de Sistemas Armagedon, S.A. de C.V. 5539-9618
"Takashi Arikuma" <tarikuma@sinca.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> Antonio,
>
> We found similar problem in one customer. They used GP7.0 and the problem
> it was with Purchase Order Enhancements dictionary. Check if removing the
> dictionary it resolves your problem. Then reinstall it.
>
> Regards, Takashi
>
> "Antonio Galvan" <yomero@tu.com> wrote in message
>> Sorry:
>>
>> I do not have a good english, I'm from Mexico... We have GP in Spanish...
>> but it isn�t a news group in spanish
>>
>> I have 4 companies, I do not have SQL, but I have MSDE
>>
>> There are a company called "Armagedon" in that  we have to wait 2 minutes
>> to accesing it.
>>
>> In the otrer 3 companies, the acces is in 15 seconds....  �Do You have an
>> idea about this situation?
>>
>> Thanks

0
yomero (7)
11/19/2005 3:51:09 PM
Mr. Takashi,

� Domo Arigato Gozaimasu !

Very, very thank you.

The solution was excellent, are You a Partner? this question is based on
your
words : "We found similar problem in one customer"

Were are you live?

thanks again.

Antonio Galvan Salda�a Jefe de Sistemas Armagedon, S.A. de C.V. 5539-9618
"Takashi Arikuma" <tarikuma@sinca.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> Antonio,
>
> We found similar problem in one customer. They used GP7.0 and the problem
> it was with Purchase Order Enhancements dictionary. Check if removing the
> dictionary it resolves your problem. Then reinstall it.
>
> Regards, Takashi
>
> "Antonio Galvan" <yomero@tu.com> wrote in message
>> Sorry:
>>
>> I do not have a good english, I'm from Mexico... We have GP in Spanish...
>> but it isn�t a news group in spanish
>>
>> I have 4 companies, I do not have SQL, but I have MSDE
>>
>> There are a company called "Armagedon" in that  we have to wait 2 minutes
>> to accesing it.
>>
>> In the otrer 3 companies, the acces is in 15 seconds....  �Do You have an
>> idea about this situation?
>>
>> Thanks

0
yomero (7)
11/19/2005 4:12:07 PM
Antonio Doitashimashite...

Yes we are MBS Partners President's Club and Inner Circle. We are at
Caracas, Venezuela.

> Mr. Takashi,
>
> � Domo Arigato Gozaimasu !
>
> Very, very thank you.
>
> The solution was excellent, are You a Partner? this question is based on
> your
> words : "We found similar problem in one customer"
>
> Were are you live?
>
> thanks again.
>

> Antonio Galvan Salda�a Jefe de Sistemas Armagedon, S.A. de C.V. 5539-9618
> "Takashi Arikuma" <tarikuma@sinca.com> escribi� en el mensaje
>> Antonio,
>>
>> We found similar problem in one customer. They used GP7.0 and the problem
>> it was with Purchase Order Enhancements dictionary. Check if removing the
>> dictionary it resolves your problem. Then reinstall it.
>>
>> Regards, Takashi
>>
>> "Antonio Galvan" <yomero@tu.com> wrote in message
>>> Sorry:
>>>
>>> I do not have a good english, I'm from Mexico... We have GP in
>>> Spanish... but it isn�t a news group in spanish
>>>
>>> I have 4 companies, I do not have SQL, but I have MSDE
>>>
>>> There are a company called "Armagedon" in that  we have to wait 2
>>> minutes to accesing it.
>>>
>>> In the otrer 3 companies, the acces is in 15 seconds....  �Do You have
>>> an idea about this situation?
>>>
>>> Thanks

0
tarikuma (52)

Problems in AutoShape implement in

Problems with WLM beta e-mail aliases
I have recently bought a new laptop with Windows 7 pre-installed. As Outlook Express is no longer available I have downloaded Live Mail Beta and it has installed fine. I have set it up to access my ISP e-mail server (pop/smtp - no encyption) and this works fine. My problem occurs in trying to swet the account up with an alias for my e-mail address (something I have always done on previous packages). E.G. My e-mail address is bloggs53@zombiecorp.com. I own the domain smith.co.uk and wish to use the e-mail address john@smith.co.uk. Any mail sent to that address is forwarded...

Printing Problems #4
Dear all i group some spreadsheets but when i press the print function on the spooling it breaks the pages by 1, 12, 2, 3 so its group have differrent printing preferences.. It is excel XP Can anyone help me with that? Regards Manos ...

Copy & Paste Problem
I have the following problem and was hoping some kind person out there could help:- I have recently discovered I can "COPY" my monthly bank statements from my online account and "PASTE" them directly into EXCEL. This saves me having to tpye al my transactions in manually. However there is a problem:- The oustanding balance on the internet is shown as follow:- 123.23 DR or 1356.56 CR etc. This means when it is "PASTED" into EXCEL that is how it looks in each individual cell. If I then want to perform calculations with these numbers I can't as...

Invalid Dates in Headers cause problems with Outlook 2003
Dear All: Is anyone having problems with invalid dates in headers with Outlook 2003? I recently started receiving e-mail (most of it is spam) with an invalid date in the header. When that happens, *all* Outlook tasks cease working and they are listed as Not responding in the Task Manager. To resolve this issue I log on to my mail server, which is using Horde. I then delete and purge all e-mail which has an invalid date. I then restart Outlook and it works until it receives another e-mail with an invalid date. Thank you. :-) Sincerely, Jeff V. Pulver ...

Problem when adding existing items to an existing Matrix
When I try to add an existing item to an existing matrix, the item is copied into the list but without subdescription 1 , 2 and 3. These fields are greyed out so I cannot edit them once added. Once the item is added it shows with blank entries in RMS. I have checked that there is no security set for these fields so why cannot not change these fields? What version of RMS? Just about every hotfix for RMS 2.0 has had fixes for Matrix items. On Aug 15, 9:03=A0am, Ge...@rtl-world.com <Ge...@rtl- world.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I try to add an existing item to an ...

Problem uninstalling CRM for Outlook
Hi, I am having a problem when uninstalling the CRM for Outlook Toolbar. When I log onto the machine as the user who installed the CRM toolbar, I receive an error "This action is valid for products that are currently installed". We did have to delete the NT profile of the user which installed CRM toolbar, so I assume this is related to this problem. Thanks for your help! -Mike ...

Beginner's Append Query Problem

familiar problem: cant access office products after installing update
I've seen a couple of other posts for this, but after reading through them didn't find how it was resolved. I installed an update to microsoft office on my laptop and now when I try to use Word or other office products I am asked for the cd key code, which, like others, I can't seem to find as I bought the laptop a few years back now. Also like others, I was using the applications just fine prior to the update. At this point in my frustration, I really just want to uninstall the update, but can't find any documentation on how to do that. Nothing seemed to be bundled with th...

Cursor problem
Hi there, I would like to get the rows count for all databases but from some reasion it bring me the rows of wich database I'm in How can I show the acual tables and rows count for each database? USE Northwind GO CREATE TABLE #tblRowsCount ( Database_name varchar(255), Table_name varchar(255), Row_Count int ) GO DECLARE @db_name VARCHAR(50) DECLARE db_cursor CURSOR FOR SELECT name from sys.databases WHERE database_id NOT IN (1,2,3,4) OPEN db_cursor FETCH NEXT FROM db_cursor INTO @db_name WHILE @@FETCH_STATUS = 0 BEGIN INSERT #tblRowsCount SELECT @DB_NAME As Da...

Very strange problem when inserting a picture in a 3D Chart
When trying to format the salls or the data series of a 3D Chart with a picture fill, a copy of the Worksheet the data is being taken from appears behind the picture. This is the staangest thing I have ever seen. This does hnt ha[pen when the chart is not a 3D chart. This did not happen before. We are Using Windows XP & Excel 2003. I could not find anything in the knowledgebase or support center. Has anyone else ever seen anything like this? Suggestions? ...

Language Problem?
Hello. I have a problem when open the Workflow Manager or Monitor. Says something like "Error with date, time and format setting. Settings incompatible with used in Workflow Manager". I have this deployment: Server 1 - W2000 (English) + MS CRM 1.2 (English) Server 2 - W2000 (spanish) + SQL 2000 (Spanish) + AD (Spanish) Could be my problem a language incompatibility problem?. Thanks in advance. Daniel Rodriguez SMS Sistemas Argentina CRM expects all parts of it to be using the same language. you cann mix and match server languages such as sql and crm web etc -- John O'Don...

Problem with a drop down window for a ccomboboxex
Hello Everyone, I'm facing a problem with a CComboBoxEx.... I've implemented a deskband & i want to include a feature like the auto-suggest feature as in the google toolbar. My problem is that when some strings are populated in the drop down & I do a show drop down, my edit control in loses focus. I'm adding strings in my function (which is called in response to a CBN_EDITCHANGE message). After populating the strings, I call CMyCombobox->ShowDropDown (TRUE); But then, my edit box loses focus. If I do an immediate SetFocus (), my drop down window disappears. Any Idea ...

Problem assigning queue
Hi all. Installed the new v3 on mscrm and trying to get the queue workig myusing the rule deployment tool. We have an email user that has an email address of support@ourdomain.com and setup a queue with the same email address. However when we run the deployment rule is says it cant find that email address. if I change the email address to an internal user e.g support@internaldomainname.com it finds the user. Any ideas????? The upns have been setup for our internal domain name and external domain name. Thanks P ...

Problem in CSCrollView with large ScrollSizes
Hi, I have a multiple document very long in vertical size. Is there any limitation with CSrollview in vertical size? It seems to have some bugs with large scroll sizes. try this on a simple multiple document which its view is CSrollView: CSize sizeTotal; sizeTotal.cy = 10*1000*1000; sizeTotal.cx = 30000; SetScrollSizes(MM_HIMETRIC, sizeTotal); and try to use vertical scroll to reach the bottom of document, (take the scroll bar , bring it to the bottom and release it, it returns back to the top. I need such large numbers, because it take maybe 400 papers to print. Thanks, Behzad ...

IMAP4SVC problem #2
Hello everybody. I'm running MS Exchange 2003 on Server2003. IMAP4SVC in Servces appears as running, however in System Manager IMAP Virtual server is down and can not be started. When I started it from System Manager, it gave me a message: "IMAP4 Configuration The service has returned a service-specific error code. Check the Windows Event Viewer for Details" In Application Log I've found the Warning from Source: IMAP4SVC, Category: General; Event ID: 1036 " An error occured while starting the Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service: server instance number 1 failed to s...

Problem with Read receipt #2
I have a customer that as soon as she open her Outlook 2003 it starts sending read receipt notification to another individual. It is being sent every 1 minute and we cannot figure out what causing all this. When outlook is cloe, the read receipt is no longer sent. I have checked for rules and possible virus but no luck. Anybody have an idea where to look or what could cause such a behavior ? Thanks. Try going to Tools/Options then select e-mail options, select tracking options and at the bottom select ask me before sending a response. That might solve your problem. Jose >---...

Outlook Upgrade Problem
I upgraded from Office 2000 to Office XP - everything work fines except my Outlook. When I try to load Outlook I get the following message : "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured." I can open outlook if I choose "default" setting , but then I don't have e-mail capability. Any ideas on how to solve this ? Please post or e-mail me at hmoore4016@yahoo.com - since I can't get...

No Matter What They Tell You, It's a People Problem
I found that this little Coding Horror post encapsulates the most important lesson I've learned over my 10+ years of professional Access development: http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/archives/001033.html Quoting there from Bruce Eckel: Usually the things that make or break a project are process and people issues. The way that you work on a day-to-day basis. Who your architects are, who your managers are, and who you are working with on the programming team. How you communicate, and most importantly how you solve process and people problems when they come up. The fas...

Excel logo insert printing problem
I rec'd an excel worksheet with a logo inserted and the color part of this insert will not print, only the black worksheet text will print? SM, Is "Black & white" checked in File - Page setup - Sheet? -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "SM" <SM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29D14754-3053-4C6C-A7AB-898D7A5AA0F6@microsoft.com... >I rec'd an excel worksheet with a logo inserted and the color part of this > insert will not print, only the black worksheet text ...

Money problems #2
Since Sunday my copy of Money (version Money Plus Deluxe) has been failing to start up correctly with this message "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvenience". Internet Explorer (Version 8) has also started failing in a similar way but not at start up and at irregular intervals. I reported both problems to Microsoft but couldn't get either person to accept that there could be a common issue. I stopped using IE8 and switched to Firefox. After following all the instructions and de-installing/re-installing Money several ti...

Outlook Express Sending Problem
Just upgraded to IE 6.0 from 5.5. With 5.5, we used Microsoft Outlook for email. Now afer the IE upgrade, Outlook Express has become our Default Email program. Thats fine, but, everyone I send mail to now, recieves the mail at the very bottom of their list. For example, it places it in the recipients mailbox as the very last email, even if they have email in their box from months ago. Many of the recipients dont even know the mail is in their inbox because it does not show in the correct sort order. Any Help appreciated Thanks Ann "ann" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

Query from three tables, problem when adding a record
I'm using Access 2002/2003. I have three tables, A, B and C. A has a primary key, which is linked to corresponding foreign keys in B and C. In each table the key values are unique. I have a query Q showing all rows from A linked to the corresponding rows from B and C. Calling Q, I can add a new row to A. I can also add a new row to B and a new row to C at the same time. But in case I add a new row only to A and then close the query, opening the query again does not allow me to add the corresponding new rows to B and C. Acces refuses to store these new rows. Can I modify the query to...

Receipt Problems (Comments)
Hi there My second attempt with a bit better spelling/grammer I am trying to get item comments to print in a 40 column receipt format (just like they do in full page receipt formats). I have gotten it as far as showing the comments under the item description but the comments get cut off after 23 characters (or the end of the column within the table). Is there a way for the comments to continue on a new line? Here is the code I am working with. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated? ============================= Transaction Details ============================= --> ...

Problem downloading messages from new account
Hi I have 2 accounts already set up on Windows live and they are fine. I have just added a new IMAP account which said was successful but when I try to download the messages I get the error message: Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to non-network errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your system. What does this mean. I have lots of memory on my system - where do I start looking for clues? Thanks Tina Are the other 2 accounts also IMAP with the same mail service? With some mail services (e.g. Gmail) you have to enable IMAP for th...