Problem starting up report

I am getting the old "Problem starting up report" message whenever users try
to run any HR report. This is GP 10 and none of the reports we are trying to
run have been modified. Under Tools->Utilties->System->Reconcile there is a
new option for Alternate Reports/Forms. I assume this the same as the old
Reconcile Security? I thought with the new Role Based security model we would
not have problems lke this any more?
0
RichWheeler (196)

Hi Rich--

While the role-based security model helps, you do still have the
concept of alternate/modified forms and reports
(setup>>system>>security) so you still have the issue of if a person
has access to an alternate or modified form, and then that dictionary
is removed, their may be a stranded security record left.  I would try
running the reconcile to see if that resolves your issue.  I have also
seen issues where a corrupt dictionary (even if the reports are not
modified) can cause this, so you might try rebuilding the HR reports
dictionary if there is one.

Take care,
Christina
0
turtlesoup00 (221)

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

request to solve my problem #5

getting started
I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? damselindistress <damselindistress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL > address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? When you obtained your packet from SBC, they included all that information. Moreover, it's in the Help section of SBC Yahoo's site. The most likely settings are "pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com" for the incoming serv...

Custom reports #3

OL 2000 should not autom send/receive on start
Hi, I found it in OL 2002 but not in OL 2000. How can I define, or better disable, that OL is trying to send/receive mails on starting and closing OL? And it should never automatically try every x minutes to do so. I found this option on OL2000 but my impression is, that OL is still polling the pop3 account for new mails. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks a lot Hans Tools->email accounts->send/receive settings. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail se...

how to run onhand value report
I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:36:01 -0800, junebugg <junebugg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature You'll have to give us some more context than that, junebugg. What's the "onhand value report"? What's the "zoom feature"? You can see your database; we cannot! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

MS CRM Security Service doesn't start
Hi to all, I have a problem with my CRM 1.2 some days ago I restart the Win2003 server where there is installed CRM, and now the "Microsoft CRM Security Service" doesn't start up!!! What can I do? I have not any event about that!!! Can I re-install the CRM server and restore my sql database? Thank a lot Bey Augusto. I would apply the Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft CRM 1.2 "IGBA75" wrote: > Hi to all, > > I have a problem with my CRM 1.2 some days ago I restart the Win2003 server > where there is installed CRM, and now the "Microsoft CRM Secur...

Printing problem in booklet format

problem opening up program/file

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...