Problem Changing from Average Costing to FIFO Perpetual (Version 9

Our company changed our inventory valuation method from FIFO Perpetual to
Average Costing.  After two months we reverted back to FIFO Perpetual.

We now have a problem when we create a new SOP document.  The cost that the
system is retrieving on the document is the CURRCOST from IV00101, not the
STNDCOST as we would expect.  We have run the Change valuation method utility
and have checked links and reconciled, but this behaviour continues.  If we
create a new item that have not gone through this FIFO to AVG to FIFO chance
cycle it picks up the STNDCOST correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John

For a FIFO perpetual I believe it's behaving as designed. The standard
cost is only used for periodic items.  The cost displayed on the
invoice doesn't mean anything anyway, the cost isn't really set until
the invoice is posted - then it goes and looks at the FIFO layer to
see how much should be charged to COGS.
0
leslievail1 (120)

Exchange 2000 DST Changes

Uninstalled Word 2004 test drive
I installed the "Test Drive" version of Microsoft Word 2004 on my ibook, G2, 500 mhz, machine. I am running Panther. After trying it for a couple days and becoming very frustrated with the program I followed all directions to remove the program ... I removed only the 2004 version. After uninstalling I could not automatically open any of my word documents. I never "created" any using the test drive, but I can�t open any of my documents created on my Word X version. Trying to open these documents I received an error message: "The operation could not be completed....

esm shows wrong exchange server version
I have an Exchange 2000 Installation with SP3 + Rollup package 870540-v2 + Hotfix MS05-021. Exchange System manager still shows Build 6249.4 SP3. Should ESM show a higher Build number ? Thanks for any replies. MC IIRC, ESM only shows SP4 on clustered servers that have the update applied to them. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "MC" <seaedsit@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OW%23lRuARFHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I have an Exchange 2000 Installation with SP3 + Rollup package 870540-v2 + ...

MS Office 2008 home version with Pro for entourage
Hello and thanks for any help you can provide. I have MS Office 2008 Home & Student edition. I want to install only word, excel and powerpoint and then separately install Entourage 2008 Pro (as provided by my hosted exchange co.) in order to connect to my exchange server. I have done this before and remember some convoluted errors but it eventually worked. My latest attempt did not. Has there been a change to prevent this from working? ...

Changing Item #'s
Is it possible to change the item #'s after the item has already been entered? TMM: No there isn't in the "base" product, but MBS does have a tool that you can use called Item Modifier - this will allow you to change an Item number from one value to another. You can email this address below and they can answer any questions you have about the tool and can tell you what the cost of it is. mbsprofessionalservices@microsoft.com Hope that helps you out, JG "TMM" wrote: > Is it possible to change the item #'s after the item has already been entered? ...

An Outlook 2003 Problem

Public folders #9
I'm looking for a tool or a methode that can write all the properties of the public folders to a file Now I'm doing ik manual, but it isn time-consuming Can anyone help m thanks "cisca" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm looking for a tool or a methode that can write all the properties of the public folders to a file. >Now I'm doing ik manual, but it isn time-consuming. >Can anyone help me PFADMIN or PFINFO can do this. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

Frx Susbcript 9 error
I am running a consolidated Income Statement in FRx and I get an Error 9 when it hits this one company. It consolidates 5 different companies, one that is translated. I just can;t figure it out. I have a very similar Balance Sheet that runs just fine. I have tried everything, change the output names, etc. I can run the report if I just select that one company but when I run the total company it won't run, it stops with the error. I am using row linking and currency translation. I can run the report for all companies individually. I just don't get it. I have gone through the various kb...

Duplicate personal folders problem
Hello all, I have a problem with Outlook 2003 and I hope someone can help me resolve it I imported a PST file from Outlook XP that was on a different machine, and now I have two versions of Personal Folders in my All Mail Folders list. They both have Deleted Items, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-mail, Outbox, Sent Items and Search Folders in. One of them has an icon of a piece of paper with a clock to the top left and a house to the top right. The other one has an icon like a stack of files (like from a filing cabinet) They are clearly referencing the same thing, as the Deleted Items both have al...

Interesting Solver problem (Solver encounters an error)
Here's an interesting problem, I wonder if anyone has any thoughts o this. Recognize that my real problem is very complex (severa intermediate calculation including some iterative steps), but th problem I'm having seems similar (conceptually anyway) to this simpl problem. Given a data set: x,y 10,3.9 8,3.2 7,2.8 6,2.2 5,1.4 4.5,0.8 4,0.01 3.8,-0.4 3.6,-1 3.5,-1.4 3.4,-1.8 3.3,-2.4 3.2,-3.2 3.1,-4.6 3.05,-6 One could look at the data and say, "that looks like the curve y=ln(x) but with a different asymptote other than the y-axis and possibly scaling factor." So we choos...

Excel Problem #3
I have win2000 with Office 2000 in the network! When i try to rename one excel file my computer make restart. This hapening not to all files,and all files there are in the same folder in the network! What hapen,and what i can do so as to work out the problem? I have all the required permissions on that network folder. No one else has any of the files open. They are not shared workbooks. ...

Average of logic cells
I used a logic test to determine some levels from raw scores. For EG >120 =5, 119-110 = 4, etc. I now want to dtermine an average score of several of the the results from the logic tests but it doesnt seem to work. (AVG does not recognise cells with logic tests) Can anyone help, please? -- ckdkvk ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ckdkvk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29245 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=489704 hi, ckdkvk ! > I used a logic test to determine so...

Problems with MFC list controls
I have a large list control with many inventory control items displayed within. When someone single clicks on an item, it displays information about that item in another part of the dialog. I have a three-fold problem, the master list has multiple columns in it, in order to make the selection work properly, only column 0 can be selected, is there a way to make a valid row selection if you select an item using any of the other columns? Second issue is the highlight of the selection. Only column 0 in the list control will highlight, is there a way to make the entire row highlight when an...

Next button problems
I have a next button in a form that I have criteria for. I have a date field that has to be entered before going to another record. When I click the next button I get the pop up that says click update to continue but the form displays the next record instead of staying on the current record that needs updating. Here is the code that I am using. ____________________________________________________________________________________ Private Sub Command39_Click() If IsNull([Post Called Customer]) Then MsgBox "You must click the UPDATE button to continue!!!" Cancel = True End If On Erro...

Problem with message routing between EXCH2K and EX2K3
We are running a ver simply Exchange topology, with an Exchange 2000 single server (ServerA) acting as "dumb" Information Store. Incoming and outbound SMTP email is relayed through a Linux based SMTP host relay on the same subnet, which handles all domain lookups for mail routing. ServerA is configured to use to the Linux SMTP server as it's smart host. The domain is a native Windows 2003 AD topology. My problem is the following: I have recently added a new Exchange 2003 Server (ServerB) into our Exchange site topology. If I create a user (UserA) on ServerA and then do a...

Lotus123 Millennium Edition 9 to Excel 2003
I have several files in Lotus 123 Mellennium ed 9. Is there a way to convert files in Excel 2000/2003 Thanks Excel does not have a converter for .123 format files so you would have to either convert such files to Excel format or .WK4 format from 1-2-3 or use a conversion program like Conversions Plus (www.datawiz.com). -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "NR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:354b01c4aa1b$58c65b90$a401280a@phx.gbl... |I have several files in Lotus 123 Mellennium ed 9. | Is there a way to convert files in Excel 2000/2003 | Thanks ...

Visio Printing Problem
I am trying to print a flowchart. The print view displays the complet flowchart. However, when I print the flowchart, the top half of th flowchart is omitted and the bottom half prints. Any problem solvin recommendations would be appreciated -- jqsandma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jqsandman's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=661 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=136719 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i this usually ends up as being "apply available software patches to visio" or &quo...

Problem inserting cut range
I'm trying to cut a range then insert the cut range at a particular location. The code looks like this: Range("F5:G" & ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count).Cut Range("D5").Insert(xlShiftToRight) However, when it reaches this point, I get an error saying "Cut method of Range class failed". I've tried changing the destination range so that it reads similar to the origin range, but that didn't help. Can someone help me get the syntax on this line correct? I've got several similar lines further down in the code. If I can fix thi...