Priority Option on the MO Entry Window

Is there a way to set the default (Low medium or High) in the Manufacturing
Order Entry Window?

I would like it to default to Low,  but it now defaults to medium...

thanks!
--
Doug
0

Dear Doug,

Actually it does not exist as option, but if you have VBA module registered,
this will be easily customized, just add the form and the priority field to
VBA and paste the following code lines:

Private Sub Window_AfterOpen()
Priority.Value = 1
End Sub

Regards,
--
Mohammad R. Daoud
MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS

"Doug" wrote:

> Is there a way to set the default (Low medium or High) in the Manufacturing
> Order Entry Window?
>
> I would like it to default to Low,  but it now defaults to medium...
>
> thanks!
> --
> Doug
Thanks again for the information,  I am a little new to the VBA stuff in
Dynamics,  I added the window to VBA, then added your code and I get:

Run_Time error '424'
Object required.

I probably missed something when I did this?

thanks!
--
Doug

"Mohammad R. Daoud" wrote:

> Dear Doug,
>
> Actually it does not exist as option, but if you have VBA module registered,
> this will be easily customized, just add the form and the priority field to
> VBA and paste the following code lines:
>
> Private Sub Window_AfterOpen()
> Priority.Value = 1
> End Sub
>
> Regards,
> --
> Mohammad R. Daoud
> MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
> Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85
> Great Package For Business Solutions
> daoudm@greatpbs.com
> http://www.greatpbs.com
> http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/
>

> "Doug" wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to set the default (Low medium or High) in the Manufacturing
> > Order Entry Window?
> >
> > I would like it to default to Low,  but it now defaults to medium...
> >
> > thanks!
> > --
> > Doug
0
Doug4515 (774)
11/14/2008 3:09:02 PM
Doug,

Sorry for being late in reply but I just noticed your post, you must need to
add "Priority" field to VBA, choose "Add Fields to VBA" from menu and click
on "Priority" field, it will work.

Regards,
--

"Doug" wrote:

> Thanks again for the information,  I am a little new to the VBA stuff in
> Dynamics,  I added the window to VBA, then added your code and I get:
>
> Run_Time error '424'
> Object required.
>
> I probably missed something when I did this?
>
> thanks!
> --
> Doug
>

> "Mohammad R. Daoud" wrote:
>
> > Dear Doug,
> >
> > Actually it does not exist as option, but if you have VBA module registered,
> > this will be easily customized, just add the form and the priority field to
> > VBA and paste the following code lines:
> >
> > Private Sub Window_AfterOpen()
> > Priority.Value = 1
> > End Sub
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Mohammad R. Daoud
> > MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
> > Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85
> > Great Package For Business Solutions
> > daoudm@greatpbs.com
> > http://www.greatpbs.com
> > http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/
> >

> > "Doug" wrote:
> >
> > > Is there a way to set the default (Low medium or High) in the Manufacturing
> > > Order Entry Window?
> > >
> > > I would like it to default to Low,  but it now defaults to medium...
> > >
> > > thanks!
> > > --
> > > Doug
thank you very much,  it works just the way I wanted it to.  (however the
field needed to be set to a 3, not a 1,  but I figured that out right away)

Anyway your help is very much appreciated!

--
Doug

"Mohammad R. Daoud" wrote:

> Doug,
>
> Sorry for being late in reply but I just noticed your post, you must need to
> add "Priority" field to VBA, choose "Add Fields to VBA" from menu and click
> on "Priority" field, it will work.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Mohammad R. Daoud
> MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
> Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85
> Great Package For Business Solutions
> daoudm@greatpbs.com
> http://www.greatpbs.com
> http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/
>

> "Doug" wrote:
>
> > Thanks again for the information,  I am a little new to the VBA stuff in
> > Dynamics,  I added the window to VBA, then added your code and I get:
> >
> > Run_Time error '424'
> > Object required.
> >
> > I probably missed something when I did this?
> >
> > thanks!
> > --
> > Doug
> >

> > "Mohammad R. Daoud" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Doug,
> > >
> > > Actually it does not exist as option, but if you have VBA module registered,
> > > this will be easily customized, just add the form and the priority field to
> > > VBA and paste the following code lines:
> > >
> > > Private Sub Window_AfterOpen()
> > > Priority.Value = 1
> > > End Sub
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > --
> > > Mohammad R. Daoud
> > > MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
> > > Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85
> > > Great Package For Business Solutions
> > > daoudm@greatpbs.com
> > > http://www.greatpbs.com
> > > http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/

0
Doug4515 (774)

Outlook 2000 Error Message
This is a re-post. Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] began to help me but that didn't work. I tried your suggestion and downloaded MDAC 2.8 but was politely informed that either MDAC 2.8 was not compatible with my system or that all modules where already present. Probably due to having Windows AUTO Update enabled. I have also updated to Outlook Sp-3 without any improvement. What does MPR.dll do and does it interact with any other programs. Also my Pocket PC will not Synch with the TASKS list, does that info help or hinder?? Occasionally (about 1 in 20 restarts) Windows gives me the same er...

E-mail option replaced by Mail Recipient as Text-Quick Access Tool
I no longer have the E-mail option on the Quick Access Toolbar. This has been replaced by the Mail Recipient (as Text) option instead. Even when I select E-mail from the Customize Quick Access Toolbar options or through the More Commands option, Word will still automatically converts the E-mail option to Mail Recipient (as Text). When I click on the Office Button and select Send, I still only have the option for Mail Recipient (as Text). The only way for me to send a Word doc as an attachment is to use the Send for Review option, which I don't want to do since it automati...

windows server 2008 wbadmin not remove old backup
I have a win 2008 R2 To backup I use 1) an iternal HDD ( with schedule backup) that works fine and 2) a dell rd1000 external cardridge ( external removable device) for disaster recovery, with two cartridge, with a wbadmin scipt On rd1000 since 10 days the old backup are not removed so the device become full after few backup. I've checked and the is no whadow copies on it. I remember that for more than 1 month it seems to worked fine, old backups was removed and never get full. No errors on event viewer. Any suggestion? Thank you Alessandro ...

Windows Updates
eMachine - Windows XP SP3 A lady brought this machine to me because it had slowed to a crawl. Task Manager was showing high CPU usage (40%-90%) although it didn't show what process(es) were using it. Showed System Idle process 90-99%. Process Explorer identified the culprit as "Hardware Interrupts". In msconfig I disabled all the startup items and all non-Microsoft services. That didn't help. The problem did not exist in Safe Mode. It also did not exist in normal mode if I chose diagnostic startup in msconfig. That disables ALL services and makes Windows useles...

Outlook Send and Receive Progress window
This window keeps popping up every time OUtlook sends and receives, even though I check the box "Don't show this dialog box." Can anyone help me to turn the thing off? I also have Norton Antivirus scanning the incoming mail, if that makes any difference. You did not post your Outlook version. Take a look at this MS KB article, it may help: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q327/9/07.asp -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Easydoesit" <davehumphrey2@home.com> wrote in message news:ugZr2FgtEHA.2864@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > This window kee...

How do I get entries from Contacts to Address Book?
I imported PST files (everything) on new w2000/Office 2000 PC. I have my Contacts, but there's nothing in the Address Book. How do I get the Address book to use Contacts? Corporate Workgroup Mode? Right click the Contact folder. Left click properties, Left click the Outlook Address book Tab. Is the option to show this folder as an Address book, checked? If is is gray, the Outlook Address book service is broken and you need to reinstall it by.... Click tools, Services. Remove the Outlook Address Book Service. Add it back in. Close and reopen Outlook Check the Address book now. "Dav...

Office XP VS Windows 7
Is office XP compatible with Windows 7? "3jparke" <3jparke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92A798D6-CFA8-468E-8993-DAB3299B3224@microsoft.com... > Is office XP compatible with Windows 7? No more than it was with Vista. Most should work but there is issues with Outlook remembering passwords IIRC. It is unsupported by Microsoft. Outlook will have an small issue. See the following link. Applies to Windows 7 also http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm also http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932087/en-us -- Peter Please Reply t...

IM-importing gl entry multiple times
When I import a gl entry from Excel, it brings in the entire entry multiple times. It seems that if there are 25 gl accounts used, it brings it in 25 times. I can't find any reason why it does this. Any ideas? Thanks! Tracey D Are you getting 25 entries with one account in each entry? If so, let me lay out the steps you need to verify. 1. You need to have a header query and a detail query. 2. The header query, assuming it's from the same file as the detail query, should be grouped based on a common field. If you view the header query, you should see only one record for e...

View records option
Hi Everyone, I have a patient database. My main form is based on my patients table. A subform on my main form has Pt. location which has the fields Area, Room number and bed number. How can I set something up so they can search for a patient by room number? I don't want to use any code. I need some ideas/options for this. Thanks, Linda SHUUUUT UUUUP! I liked the last suggestion and then tried it. That is the coolest thing ever. You guys are really great! Thank-you, Linda "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD22722D-...

Microsoft Monthview Control 6.0 (SP6)
Hello, I have an own programm, which use Monthview from MSCOMCT2.ocx. I make wrapper-classes for MonthView. My Programm is - compiled with VC2003, - use mfc71 - UNICODE On - Windows XP - Vista I have no problems to create the monthview objects. On - Windows NT the creating of the monthview-objects fails, GetLastError==0. I make a test with a simple test MFC-Programm. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows NT: I have no problems - if I use Multibyte- Programm. But I use Unicode, the objects are not created. I put mfc7u.dll into the Windows-NT d...

DPM cannot find volume/partiton on a protected Windows 2008 server
Hi, I'm having trouble finding a partition on a remote file server and adding some folders from the partition to a Protection Group on a DPM 2007 sp1 server. I have already tried reinstalling the DPM agent on the remote computer, patching DPM 2007 to the latest hotfix package, searching the internet for a similar problem and I cannot find a solution for this. The server that I'm trying to protect is a windows server 2008 file server that has 2 volumes. This is a Intel Modular Server that is connected to a Promise e310s storage. One volume is on the Intel Modular Server...

Windows 7 Compliance: VB6 and Adhering to REstart Manager messages
Hi, How does one adhere in VB6 to Restart Manager messages. Here is some text that Microsoft provides in the WinQual tests for Win7. Would that be the Form_QueryUnload? If so, am I to just return False there or what is Microsoft expecting? Thanks, Sarah -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Some applications as part of their first launch display EULAs or auto update prompts, registration forms, etc. If your application performs in this way, it could be falsely ...

Shut Down Windows 2000/XP on Exit of POS
Hello, I'm looking for any information on how to force Windows 2000 Pro and Windows XP Pro to shut down when a user exits from the RMS POS. I'm trying to pervent the users from getting to the Windows desktop and anytime. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Tracy ...

Windows Developer Network CD 6 Sold Out
I called Windows Developer Network magazine yesterday and learned that the magazine is no longer being published in print form. The December issue is on the website in PDF format. http://www.wdj.com Their Windows Developer Network CD #6 is sold out, also. Would anyone who has this CD consider selling a copy of it to me? (I wish now I'd ordered one!) Thanks, -Mike ...

Outlook keeps switching to the Windows desktop
I have user who, when in Outlook, is performing a task such as double-clicking an email in his inbox, or clicking "new" to compose a new email, is experiencing a very quick switching to the windows desktop. After a very brief pause he is returned back to the Outlook task he was working on. Any suggestions on why this is happening, and how to stop it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. If Outlook is opened in safe mode, does this behaviour continue? Start > Run > outlook.exe /safe Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /safe Choose the ...

Add/Remove Programs
Can anyone help with this one. Am working on old XP2600 / XP Home SP3+ based machine, and in Control Panel | Add/Remove programs "Windows Live Essentials" is unresponsive when I click on its' Add/Remove button. The hard disk rattles for a fraction of a second and the "Currently installed Prgrams screen refreshes, then, ...nothing ! I have uninstalled all apps. under the Windows Live Essentials "umbrella" but, am not getting very far. TIA regards, Richard ...

Activex Windows Media Player control issue
I have a form with an Activex WMP control, and I wish to have the control play a .wma file when a command button is clicked. I want the .wma to be determined based on the currently displayed record (i.e. the record refers to a song, and I want that song to play). If I hard-code the path to the .wma into the Player.URL field, it works fine, but if I try to use a variable (constructed from fields and constants), it does not. I get an error "The file you are attempting to play has an extension (.wma") that does not match the file format. Playing the file may result in unexp...

How do i enable the Query Parameter menu option on the External D. #2
I am trying to add a query to my worksheet using a cell as a parameter to the query. But the Query Parameter on the External Data menu option is disabled. How can I enable this. ...

having Windows search also include information in Access Database
Currently if I do a windows search on data in my computer, it will not look at what is stored in my Access databases. Is there some way to include Access databases in such searches? Bob ...

windows 2000 sp4 install
I'm after a list of all the windows service pack 4 files that is available to download, tried countless times from web sites but it just resets download connection. "Craig" <Craig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B1EAAE6-9799-4C65-9373-B2B161CC3F1B@microsoft.com... > I'm after a list of all the windows service pack 4 files that is available > to > download, > tried countless times from web sites but it just resets download > connection. Ask in a Windows 2000 group. This group is for Visual Basic. ...

Adding columns to "Look Up Records" window #3
In certain places in CRM (specifically highlight a Lead, click New Email, and press the looking glass lookup button to the right of the To field) when I do a Lookup for contacts or accounts, the window "Look Up Records" appears with a list of entities at the top, a search field, and two lists below. The left list is available records and the right is selected records. The Available Records list only displays a single column, the name of the account or contact. I want to display more columns, and scollbars are OK. My specific issue is that I have 4 "Rick Johnson" c...

Address Book
Just transferred from Eudora 5.2 to Outlook 2003, so I have a string of questions on how the address book works in Outlook. Is the Address Book that can be accessed from the START button (then programs>accessories) a stand alone program, or should it be just another way of seeing the Address Book used in Outlook when its working properly? Having other problems... I'll post them as separate question Basically the address book used by outlook 2003 is called "Outlook address book" its not a physicall address book and it does not contain any data of its own and you cannot...

Message to DanS
Hello DanS. You're a fracking cretin, as Massa would say. Stan Starinski was right, and you Dan are wrong. First off, loss and hence noise become significant with length. Yes he is an EE. Who are you? An "M.V.P.? MWAHAHAHAHAHA. Do you know the difference between Butterworth & Chebychev Filters? Or Friis formula? You see in America, the term engineer is now applied eqully to a high-school diploma holder who drives a train, a software "troubleshooter" aka MSCE Cetified "engineer", and a real engineer. But in EurAsia they still distinguish b...

Outlook won't close email window
I am running Outlook 2007 connecting to an Exchange Server mailbox. Outlook is running fine however when I open an email I am unable to close that specific message window. I can still close Outlook.exe using the x button. Research on the web suggested that this may be related to the dialog box for my initials being hidden but the registry keys for this information show that it has been completed. What else may be causing this issue? Have you tried Right-Click on the title bar and then choosing Close? It's a good idea to try it to see if it works. Let us know if that work...

Multiple Error Messages with Window Mail
Last night, Feb. 22, 2010, I was unable to get into my windows email account and I got this message: your imap could not be sent to the server, due to non-network errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your system. This morning I got into windows email but now I get this message: your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Recently, when I tried to open an email from a friend I got this message: windows mail encountered an unexpected p...