Printing user-defined fields for receiving in POP

Hello People,
Is there a way to print, user-defined fields on Receivers @ the time
Material Receipts?
Regards,

0
viol-8-r (108)

You can add the user-defined fields to the report with Report Writer.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Viol-8-r" wrote:

> Hello People,
> Is there a way to print, user-defined fields on Receivers @ the time
> Material Receipts?
> Regards,

0
MarianoGomez (3440)
7/9/2009 1:51:01 PM
Thanks Mariano,

--
Zee Aay ( Syed Arshad)
84 Mulberry Street, Naugatuck CT 06770

1
viol-8-r (108)

Printing titles
I'm using Excel XP and I am unable to use the Print title Repeat rows it is greyed out all the time. I have tried several machines and different files. Help please!! Are you getting there by using menu, File, Print, Page Setup, Sheet Tab? "Martin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:021101c3de76$0de69bb0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Excel XP and I am unable to use the Print title > Repeat rows it is greyed out all the time. I have tried > several machines and different files. Help please!! Martin, This may be because you'v...

Print Preview B&W
My print preview is also in B&W. Before installing Pub 07 it was fine. My color/grayscale icon is "non-clickable." ANY IDEAS? Yes. I assume you have an HP printer. this is a known bug and I reported it back in January. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Cybertyper" <Cybertyper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15E331BA-70BD-4C6B-98B9-9D69E2B81108@microsoft.com... > My print preview is also in B&W. Before installing Pub 07 it was fine. > My > color/grays...

Outlook pop up windows stops outgoing mail
In the last 3 weeks I continue to get a pop up window titled "Enter Network Password". There is a key icon and the request: "Please type your user name and password." It then list my Server: (entered) Password: (entered with asterisk showing) I continually enter my Outlook password with Bellsouth and click the box "Save this password in your password list" and click "OK". Everything then works alright and then the window pops up again in 5 minutes. It happens over and over again. Anybody have any ideas on how to eliminate this? I use XP Pr...

Only printing header in Windows Live Mail
My canon printer has suddenly stopped printing the email content - only the header. Printing in word, excel etc not affected. Using W7 (+ Firefox if that relavent). Any suggestions please Does you have the same problem if you try printing from IE? WLM depends on IE for printing services. Take a look at this: Print and Print Preview May Display Only Text at Top of Page http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272518 It's a similar problem for a different version but the fix may apply. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Jem" <Jem@discussions.mic...

Printing changes layout
I am printing a booklet on Pub 2002 - when I print one page, it prints a page where everything has changed - resized, cut off the edges, etc. The worst part - when done printing, it goes back to normal view and it actually changes my layout to match what is printed - permanently. Any ideas what is going on? I printed on both my Lexmark and HP printers, does the same thing. I have Windows XP. Help! Thanks! Look at your page layout, has it changed? I know this will happen to me occasionally when I change printers. If I change back to the original printer the publication will revert...

Unable to add custom field to a view/preview
I added a new attribute to the Quote and I am able to add this attribute to the form but the new attribute does not appear in the list of fields when I create a new view. Further, the new field does not appear in the list of fields if I try to add it to the quote preview. I am able to store and retrieve the value of the new field using the API. Thanks for any info. I figured it out. JohnE wrote: > I figured it out. Hi John! How do you solve the problem? Publish and IIS reset don't help. I don't see custom fields in "Customize views", but i can see custom fields ...

create new users STRANGE problem
Hi, I'm developing a web application (using standard asp and not asp.net) to let certain remote users administer exchange 2003. I have installed win2003 standard edition, exchange 2003 enterprise edition,owa and my web application on the same server. My web app, let users to create mailboxes, delete mailboxes, change user password. All works fine, but for example, if I reboot the server, a web application user can create 50 mailboxes. But when any of these users log on to owa, something goes wrong and the admin user cannot mailbox enable other user accounts through the web app, even if he ...

User defined functions aware of what cell they are placed in?
Hi, I would like to make a user defined function which needs to know in what cell and what worksheet it is placed in. I will be using this UDF in multiple cells on multiple worksheets. I originally just passed the cell row and column as parameters to the UDF however this ended up updating all worksheets and not just the one the UDF was on. Is there any way to do this? Option Explicit function myfunct(something as somethingelse) as something msgbox application.caller.address & vblf _ & application.caller.parent.name & vblf _ & application.caller.pare...

Field Service V2.0
I know that there probably isn't a lot of solid info avail about feature set for V2.0 but I have seen a number of references to planned addition of some type of Field Service functionality. My question is.... Does anybody have any insight or thoughts as to whether or not the ability to schedule/dispatch techs and the ability to generate invoicing for field service calls will be included? There is something referred to as Service Scheduling in the latest information that I have seen. "SteveT" <drumguy61-google@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1102972818.458191.150090@z14...

Dynamics CRM windows blocked by a pop-up blocker
Need some help resolving an issue. This morning opening records through Outlook CRM stopped working. When clicking on the item in Outlook, the following message would appear after a short delay: "A Microsoft Dynamics CRM window was unable to open, and may have been blocked by a pop-up blocker. Please add this Microsoft Dynamics CRM server to the list of the sites your pop-up blocker allows to open new windows:our server name" The following items have been done in an effort to resolve the problem: 1. Disabled IE pop-up blocker and checked computer for any other pop- up blockers...

right align int fields
I would like to right align integer fields. I would like to do this in a while/for loop in onLoad event, because I have many fields. How can I see in javascript if a field (I do not mean the value of a field) is an integer. Marc ...

Printing checks #6
When I print to blank stock in the pay to the order of line the Account name is printed rather than the Payee name. This is the test version of Money which I would like to buy and use as it seem to have features which I like but the print glitch is a problem. Is there something I am not doing correctly or is this a "Feature?" Thanks, Dave. ...

How to make a pop up combo box like calendar pop up
I have a form with a series of text boxes for entering order information. But because i want to be able to select more than one entry from a combo box, I thought it would be nice to have each item added to a text box and for neatness and ease of programmability, I'd like it if a combo box would pop up beside the text box much like the date picker pops up when entering a date field. Then each item selected could get appended to what's already in the text box. So my questions are: Does such a thing already exist and i can just download it and add it to my database? ...

One Record Per Page Printing-Access 2007
Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers. Report is grouped by Driver. Keep together is selected. Detail band: Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes Goal: Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments. Orientation: Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column height: 0.3069" When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather than all appointments for a driver for a given date. I have the bands as narrow as I can make them. I am missing somethi...

Redefine field data type
Hi, I am trying to write a function in a module in MS Access 2000 that will change the data type of a field called 'Start' in table 'bo_cpm_CS01ALL'. Here is the code that I have done so far but when I run it nothing happens...no errors or changes to the table. The code finds the table and field, creates a new field called 'temp' then copys 'Start' to 'temp' then deletes 'Start' and renames 'temp'. The field 'Start' has data type dbDouble. Any help would be great!! Public Function ChangeFieldType() 'Purpose: Changes a f...

User Display name
I have a minor issue I cannot figure out. One of my CRM users display's as FirstName, LastName the rest as Lastname,FirstName. How do I get them all to display correctly? Thanks in the organization settings of CRM you can set the full name format. unfortunately when you change this is does not update existing records...only newly created ones. "MattB" <MattB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECC6A9CF-6E69-478E-8D41-F4A1C0EEACAF@microsoft.com... >I have a minor issue I cannot figure out. > One of my CRM users display's as FirstName, LastName ...

Help!! Way to find users sending email to large amount of receipients.
Could some one tell me if there is a way in Exchange 2003 to find out what users are sending email to a large amount of recipients? I'm having some serious performance issues and I'm sure it's some one sending email to a large amount of recipients. Thanks, Will ...

multiple users...again
My wife and I have road runner cable. We each have our own email account. We want to use Outlook 2003 to read our respected emails. I've tried to configure it so that we each have our own password for outlook for privacy of email. As it stands now, when I click on the Outlook shortcut on the desktop it asks for my password. I give it and it opens up my email folder. I tried to create a folder for my wife's email. I put a password on her folder. Now when I open outlook from the shortcut on the desktop, it want's my password. The program opens and then to get to her f...

Portrait only printing in Excel
I have an interesting problem. I have a workstation (Dell Pentium IV XP PRO) that has Office 2k on it. When I/we try to print to a networked printer, the document will only print in portrait no matter what changes I make to page settings or printer settings. We are on Active Directory, so as long as the documents are submitted from a different computer, it will print fine. Any suggestions? This could be a complete waste of your time, but the first thing I'd try is to reinstall the printer driver. (maybe even get a fresh driver from the printer manufacturer's web site???) Howa...

Outlook 2003 Send & Receive Button
I've lost the Send & Receive Button from my toolbar and I can't seem to find a way to get it back. Any ideas? Verify tht you still have account configured int Tools-> E-mail Accounts-> Next If they are still there reset the Standard Toolbar through View-> Toolbars-> Customize -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003 ----- "Vic Mc" <Vic Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5983862-5F51-4141...

how print page out of pages, w/o header?
Thanks for any help. I have a workbook, with a header for some columns, but the last page of the workbook (the lowest rows of worksheet), don't need the headers, but I don't see any functions for stopping headers on a certain page. Is this possible? Not a big deal, it's just a row of labels with no info underneath them, but I would like to get rid of this header for this one last page if possible. Of course, I could change from headers to putting it into the worksheet itself, but I was wondering if I could do it this way. Thanks again. Check your print range in File | Page ...

printing row headings
I'd like to print the row headings on each page without printing the column headings. the rat wrote: > I'd like to print the row headings on each page without printing the column > headings. To: The Rat File | Page Setup | Sheet Tab On this tab, for "Print Area" select all but the row with the headings for "Rows to repeat at top" select the row with the headings Check results with "Print Preview" button Texas Handly ...

Bold text appears in print preview but does not print bold
I am working on a menu in Publisher. In print preview, all text in bold appears bold, but when I actually print, portions of the bold text does not print in bold. This problem applies to all text within specific text boxes. For some text boxes the bold prints and for some it doesn't. Any suggestions would be enormously appreciated. What version Publisher? Don't know if that makes a difference however. If you look in the font directory in the control panel you will see a separate font for bold, italic, condensed and so on for fonts like Times New Roman and Arial. If you use ...

Barcode printing to serial port
I have an old thermal label printer and its connected via a serial port how do i change the font on a serial port or send an object to the printer so that the barcode will print ...

Changing Report Fields
What happens to the reports if we change screen fields. Does anyoneknow what happens in the event of: - adding a field – presumably doesn’t appear on any report - changing a field – label or properties - removing a field? Any help please? Hi, - Adding a field would change nothing to a report. You will have to alter the report itself to make it visible there. - Labels are set inside the report itself, so this won't change if you change them on the form. - Removing the field will not change the report, but it will be empty becaus the user cannot enter data for that field (unless som...