Printing the "Edit Item Screen" in Business Portal Requisition Mgm

We would like the ability to print the "Edit Item Screen" in Business Portal
Requisition Mgmt.  There is information in this screen that does not display
on the "Printer Friendly" version (i.e. Comments)

--
Jarrod Kraemer
Cornerstone Solutions

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e8207054-8c17-4599-8e4d-d0bc971b6ea1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Printing the "Edit Item Screen" in Business Portal Requisition Mgm
We would like the ability to print the "Edit Item Screen" in Business Portal Requisition Mgmt. There is information in this screen that does not display on the "Printer Friendly" version (i.e. Comments) -- Jarrod Kraemer Cornerstone Solutions ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then cl...