Printing the document tax total per shipping address

The Purchase Order print document generated when using Create one purchase
order per shipping address, should have the Tax and Total values working and
not remain zero.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0bf16158-8a00-4fb0-a602-56e464125350&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
ilyas (6)

sending mail using an alias email address
We are using Exchange Server 2007 with Outlook 2007 clients. I have several email addresses listed under my mail account on the Exchange Server for which I "receive" email. However, the server will not allow me to "send" email using any of these email addresses - as it only allows me to send using the primary address for my email account. I get a message saying "You are not allowed to send this message ... on behalf of another sender without permission to do so." What settings do I need to change on the Exchange Server so that it allows Outlook 2007 ...

Deleting "mail to:" email address links
I have a relativly straight forward spreadsheet where I am maintaining a large address list. It contains a homeowner's lot number, name, address, telephone #, and e- mail address. When attempting to select random cells for data entry/modification, I receive and automated message " mailto: (a random e-mail address) - click once to follow. Click and hold to select this cell." I have no idea where/how this message/feature/function is being attached to these cells but would like to eliminate it. Since seeing these messages, the size of the worksheet has been increasing in ...

Auto Forward mail to a group of External addresses
Can someone please tell me how I create an Auto Forward to a group of external email addresses. I want to setup an auto forward on my exchange so that all mail sent to forward@mydomain.com is then forwarded to a group of email accounts such as me@hotmail.com, me@yahoo.com, user@mail.com. Can someone please tell me how I set this up on an exchange server. I know how to do it for an individual but I can't work out how I create an auto forward for a group of people. Thanks for any advice! what version Exchange? only the terminology is different...create custom recipients/contacts ...

Adding Contacts Folder as Address Book in Exchange Server
I am trying to add my contacts folder to my address book in Outlook XP and don't see the Tools, Options I used to see in Outlook 2000. How can I add this folder to my address book? Is that an option you can turn on or off for a profile in Exchange Server? Thanks!! -- Remove 'spam' from email address to contact me directly Right click on your Contacts folder, go to properties, outlook address book. Can you tick the box there? If not, go to tools, e-mail accounts, view/change address books, and make sure you have the Outlook Address Book option there. Then try right-clicking...

Document map 05-12-10
The document map for one of my documents has stopped displaying headings from the beginning of the document and instead displays headings from a point within it. The headings that aren't displayed are correctly formatted as Level 1. And I've entered and exited Outline view, with, unfortunately, no benefit. What might the solution be please? Are the headings that are shown the document map in the same style? If so, try reapplying the style to the headings that are not showing up. If not, make sure that it is the paragraph outline level that you have set to 1 (& if it ...

ACH total is incorrect
This is my third request for help and have yet to get a response, although I did receive a response by someone else having this problem too so I suspect it isn't just my clients. Since doing the 2008 year end update the direct deposit ach file only includes the company amount of the first batch included. If you include more than one batch the subsequent amounts are not included. It includes all the employee amounts from all batches, but not the company amount. The reports that print from GP are correct, but the actual ach file is incorrect. I can't find anything on knowledg...

Re: Using alias address
Brian Tillman wrote: > Vince <vinresp*@swhome.com> wrote: > > >>We use an exchange server at work for e-mail. I have set up an alias >>that I use for receiving mail but I wanted to use the alias for >>sending all the mail as well. I was told that it cannot be done in >>exchange but I can use a POP server. > > > I don't believe that's always true. For example, I have several accounts in > Outlook where I work, all within the same profile. Only one of those > accounts, the Exchange account, uses my work address. The ot...

Changing e-mail address
dI´m trying to change mail-address in AD-Users and computer. From "nnnn@xxx.xx" to "nnnn@yyy.xx", but it won't work. On the tab "e-mail Addresses" i try to set "nnnn@yyy.xx" as Primary, but it don't stay that way. If I open directly and check it seems right, but close and do one more client, the first has change back to "nnnn@xxx.xx". What am I doing wrong ???????? You will need to uncheck the checkbox "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" for the change to stay. Also make sure that you ...

Outlook 2002 Address Book #2
New entries do not appear in address book contents list. Thought it might be a space problem, but have deleted all extraneous data (i.e. deleted items. However, when I try to re-enter the contact, Outlook asks if I wish to replace the earlier entry for the same contact. Any ideas? Explain more accurately what you mean. Where are entries not appearing that you expect them to? Are you selecting the correct Contacts Folder from the "Show names from..." dropdown? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Lulu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88020...

email address on Service Call Entry window
Add an email address field to the Service Call Entry window for the customer contact on the service call. Even if it is not pulled from the email address of the address id on the service call, at least the dispatcher could enter an email address on the service call in order to communicate with the customer regarding the call. It is common to take email address as part of contact information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the m...

groups detail section totals access 2003
Hi all, I know this can be done, but haven't figured out how yet. I have what basically is a summary report that my sql comes up with for the detail rows. I want to total these rows in the report and display immediately below the detail section. I don't really want to group anything, but want to treat the whole detail section as a group. That being said, how can I get a "group footer" on the designer so I can add my total columns. If I use "sorting and grouping", it starts grouping things and that is not what I want. I don't want to use the "page foo...

Saving address to replyed emails
IN outlook express I could automatically save the email address when I replyed to an email. I want to be able to do this in outlook 2002 Can some please help Not possible. You will need to right click on the address and select to Add to Contacts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, Garth <smilepolice@hotmail.com> typed: | IN outlook express I could automatically save the email | address when I replyed to an email. | | I want to be able to do this in outlook 2002 | | Can some please help ...

How to clear old e-mail addresses?
My address book is empty, and my contact list is empty (those show up empty when I use Tools, Address Book), but when I send a new e-mail message, on typing the first letter of the addressee name, a drop-down list appears with e-mail addresses for everyone I've ever e-mailed. How can I clear out these names? . Thanks for any ideas. You can simply use the cursor arrows and delete them or you can delete the file *.nk2 that is located in: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook But this options will delete all autoresolution addresses- -- Ricard...

Vendor/Customer Secondar Address
Hi I have written small program in C# by using Econnect 10 I updating Customer and Vendor it works fine but I cannot update the Secondary address for both Customer/Vendor can any body tell me which Econnect schema I have to use to update the Secondary address. Regards Thirumal ...

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

protect a document so it cannot be amended by others but it can b.
Hi is there a way in Excel that I can password protect a document so only I can make changes but others can read it and filter it when they require information. I have tried to put a password on but it wont let anyone else use the filters in the spreadsheet. Please help! Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter03.html#Protect -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S_H" <S_H@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6BBCEC50-43CA-4652-B62F-79F1BDD8DDF9@microsoft.com... > Hi is there a way in Excel that I can password protect a document so only ...

Calculate Subreport totals in a main report Group footer
Hi all Apologies if this has been answered before but I can’t find it. I have a main Report with a Group called “Product_Category” which lists a number of “Products” in the Detail I have a Subreport named “product_costs” which has a record for each date and Text Boxes named “materials” and “fuel” (there are more but I’ll keep it simple). The Subreport sums all costs and has Text Boxes named “summaterials” and “sumfuel” in the footer (all with a height of 0.1cm) The Subreport is embedded in the Detail of the Categories and linked by Product_id In the Detail of the Main Rep...

Bulk sending of emails in Outlook being rejected if one address is wrong.
I am sending bulk emails in BCC and they are all being returned to me because one or more of the email addresses is incorrect. Is there a way to setup Outlook so that the emails go to the correct addresses and the incorrect addresses are bounced back to me? I use the Mail Merge feature and send out a newsletter with over 1000 e-mail addresses (who signed up for the newsletter so it is not spam). My service provider, Comcast, just put a limit of 10 at a time. It's real fun sending these out monthly!! >-----Original Message----- >I am sending bulk emails in BCC and they a...

Printing drawings
Visio 2007 Professsional ... Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. Select tables and PK, however drawing created has all columns included. Is there a way to suppress the columns so only the tables are revealed? Thanks, Jim Yes with Visio for enterprise architect version "Jim Peterson" <JimPeterson@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:1232D9FA-E60A-4BD1-AF91-A6EA688A1819@microsoft.com... > Visio 2007 Professsional ... > > Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. > Select t...

excel 2007
I have data that looks something like this account#, invoice amount 1, 50 1, 70 1, 80 2, 10 2, 50 2, 52 2, 50 3, 10 4, 30 I need a way to combine all the invoice totals for each account so I have results like this 1, 200 2, 162 3, 10 4, 30 Any suggestions on how to go about doing this? I thought I had done something similar to this with filters before in Excel 2003, but I can't figure out how I did it. Thanks! You can use subtotal or a pivot table in the pivot put the account numbers in the row field and the invoice amount in the data, in subtotal use at each change in account numb...

margin cut off when printed
a 4-up postcard looks perfect when viewed. When printed the top, rt side and bottom are cut off a bit. What can I do? First of all, give the Publisher version and Windows version you are using. The printer type also helps. Margins are set by your printer...ink jet printers can't print all the way to the edge of the paper. You need to find out your limitations and set up your document within those limitations. Draw a line from top to bottom and another from side to side, all the way across the page. Print the page, and then see where the lines stop. Melissa "Stan the man" &l...

Scrolling in Address Book
Help Please. I am unable to use my scroll wheel in the Address Book of Outlook 2002 (SP 3 Installed). It works throughout the rest of the program, such as scrolling through messages, etc. Also, moving the sliding bar on the right of the screen does not move the entries either. This is a major inconvenience for me. ...