Printing only >60 day statements

Going to 'Routines | Sales | Statements' is there an easy way to print
*only* >60 days? The only option I find is Past Due which is not what we
are looking for.

TIA

--
Roy Sinnamond
0

The only way I can think is to either use Report Modifier, modify the report
and use VBA to access and print field on the report or use Crystal Report.

In any case; the RM_Open (RM20101) holds the aging period (AGNGBUKT).
AGNGBUKT>2 is >60 days past due amount.

"Roy Sinnamond" wrote:

> Going to 'Routines | Sales | Statements' is there an easy way to print
> *only* >60 days? The only option I find is Past Due which is not what we
> are looking for.
>
> TIA
>
> --
> Roy Sinnamond

0
Shariq (273)

Printing Calendars
CRM 3.0 should have the option print calendars to show activities such as appointments in a weekly or monthly view. This is possible in Outlook Calendars and Outlook Web Access Calendars but not in CRM Calendars. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:/...

Append Query every day at certain time automatically
Hi, So i have a query qryStats. Basicaly i want to be able to see how the stats have changed over a period so i was thinking of turning that simple query into an Append Query so that it just add the results to a table tblStats. I tested it and it works great so i can design reports and the result is exactly what i want. Problem is im going to forget to run the query each day. What are my options? Can i write code of some kind that runs the append query each day at, lets say 16:00? YES but your db would need to be running in order for that to work. You could also create...

Grey text prints as black..
I'm printing a page that has some text de-emphasized by using a grey font colour. Unfortunately when I print it comes out as black like the rest of the text. I looked for a setting in the Options and in the Print dialogs, but was unable to see anything that said "allow grayscale" anywhere. Suggestions anyone? thanks... R. I have the same problem and have not yet found a solution. could it be a configuration problem with the printer? Have you recently re-installed Excell? Julien "RGK" a écrit : > I'm printing a page that has some text de-empha...

How does one print the columns from a Visio ERD diagram?
I see them but can't print them. ...

how to down load more than 1 year statements
HI I like to download more than one year of statment from my brokerage. But it only goes back to 1 year. I want to download statement from 1-1-2003 to 12-31-2003. but since I am downloading in March 2004 it only goes back to march 2003. I had money 2001 it didn't have the option to download more than one year of statement. I got mony 2004 but same thing it only goes back to March 2003. I have noticed that it can arrange reports from 1-1-2003 to 12-31-2003. But still missing the actual data from 1-1- 2003 to March 2003. Please advise how I can achieve that goal. Thanking in anticipa...

Print notes on purchase order blank report
How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order blank report? thank you in advance. You can modify the PO in Report Writer. Link the Records Notes Master to the Purchase Order HEader table and include the notes table in the report. Then the notes text field will be available to be displayed in the report. Regards Sivakumar V On Nov 17, 6:38 am, "Jack Tundra" <jacktun...@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order > blank report? thank you in advance. Hi I am sorry but I cannot find th...

Excel 2002 Day/Date format
For some reason on one of my computers, Excel won't allow the cell to be formatted to read "Day, Month Date, Year". The option doesn't exist under the Date category of the Format Cells command. Anyone have any ideas? Hi Have you tried using a Custom format? -- Andy. "The Kingfish" <KCKingfish@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:MGjke.4830$X92.1081@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net... > For some reason on one of my computers, Excel won't allow the cell to be > formatted to read "Day, Month Date, Year". > > The option doesn&...

Add number of days due field on aged trial balance reports (PM/RM)
I would like to add 'number of days past due' field on the aged trial balance reports and sort the reports by this field. I dont know how to proceed. Can someone guide me? ...

Outlook 2007 when activesyncing moves all appt to next day?
Why do all of the appointments in Outlook 2007 move to the next day when activesyncing to/ from my smart phone (an HTC- T Mobile phone). Never had this problem when I had Office 2003. THe appointments stay correct on my phone, but move to the next day in my computer.. a total mess! Does not matter how I set up active sync as for as advanced tools in determinig to replace on the desktop versus the device. Check your DST settings in both Outlook and the PC, as well as on your phone. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion int...

Label Printing #5
I am trying to find out if there is a way that if we receive an item on the PO, that a label would be printed immediately after the item is scanned. I do not have a stand alone label printer, but I will purchase one if this is possible. The information that I would like on the label, would be Item lookup, Description, and Retail Price. I am currently using RMS ver 1.3.0203. The partner that I have been working with does not have any information for me. Hi akpetshop....if your version of 1.3 has a "label" button on the bottom left of your PO screen when you are receiving the i...

Print Issue and Saving Issue
Dear All Firstly, is it possible to use VB code to create a macro that allows m to save multiple worksheets in a workbook as csv files and the name o the csv files to be defined by the tab names... for example UK(Sheet1 would be saved as UK.csv... and so on... Secondly, is it possible to create a macro that prints define worksheets... I only want to print 5 pages of data if there's more tha 5 pages of data and if there's less than 5 pages of data, then prin all... hence all print outs should not be more than 5 pages... Also, a my vb knowledge is limited, i only know how to define my ...

Set print area on several pages at once in Excell Workbook?
How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell workbook at one time instead of having to set it one page at a time? You would have to write a macro to do this. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "willow" <willow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A934EF4-AF5F-49F5-9F0A-1BB51A45F66C@microsoft.com... > How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell > workbook at one > time instead of having to set it one page at a time? When you have the workbook open, ther...

Duplex Printing
I telecommute, and one of my normal tasks is to create a .doc using MS Word 2003 and email it to my boss who prints it. I've been doing this for 2 years and today she asks me-why did you change your printer settings?- because all of a sudden the .doc is printing on both sides of the page. Not only did I not change any settings, I'm not sure where to look for this setting. In any event, my contention is that nothing I do to create the .doc can influence how SHE prints it, but she also claims that she has not changed her printer settings. Am I right, and if not...what could I hav...

Querying using SQL statement
Hi Using an expression as follows... SELECT IDCustomer AS Code, Name, Address FROM Customers ....the AS clause doesn't work in Access 2007. Running the query, the column caption remains IDCustomer. What is the problem? Why this happens? Is there any solution (except back to 2003)? Thanks in advance for your help. Joe On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 20:31:19 -0200, "Joe" <j.l.pires@uol.com.br> wrote: >Hi > >Using an expression as follows... > >SELECT IDCustomer AS Code, Name, Address FROM Customers > >...the AS clause doesn'...

Print Quantity from a cell
I have created an Invoice form in a tab sheet call Invoices In excel. in this tab sheet "INVOICES" i have 30 bookmarks to separate pe pages example D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 then there's a bookmark and continue to 2nd invoice D6 D7 D8 D9 D10 then there's a bookmark and continue to 3rd invoice and so on untill theres 30 invoices in the sheet. now when there's dat entered in let say D1 then E1 shows 1 as a result using th If(D1="","",1) and same for D6 if there's data entered in it. the E6 shows 1 as a result usin If(D6="","&quo...

Service Activites that span more than several days
I know this has been brought up before, but I haven't found a solid answer. I basically have users that I'm scheduling stuff to that obviously don't work on the weekends (and are configured as such). If I have a 7 day service that needs to span a weekend, the weekend is counted as apart of that service activity. Is there any method to "push" the days out so they don't include the weekend and only encompass the actual workable days? I'm a bit desperate here. Even a programmatic solution will do. The only solution I found was to chop up the service activity. But I...

Easiest way to print AND display data on screen.
I've got a project that involves displaying and printing data. All the data is readonly in Access 2007. All I have to do is display the data using various charts and lists. I'm trying to decide whether to use Access or Excel to display the data. The thing I like about Excel is that I can display the data on the screen and it can also be printed. It seems to me that if I do it in Access I will have to do double the work. I'll have to display charts on a form to show it on the screen but create a report to print it. Is this correct? Is there a way to print a form in Access 20...

Earn $200 per day without a website
Tired of wasting your time & hard earned money on "intelligent" programs which promise to make you rich overnight? Then read on, because I am going to show you............. How I made over $2000 in just 10 days using a ridiculously stupid technique I stole from my own affiliate Click the following link to see the entire procedure explained step-by- step. http://www.showroute.com/odp I Got MY Own ATM. J http://www.showroute.com/odp Wilson. ...

Printing a contract
Perhaps I misunderstand the intention of the contracts...but I would like to print a contract so that it can be sent to a customer with details of the agreement. The default print view is uninformative and vague. (example: billing address does not show an address rather an index card that says the name of the billing address). There is no view to customize that I can see. Any ideas? ...

The Docmd in this IF/Then Statement will not work
I am using the below coding and can not figure out why the "Else" DoCmd will not work. Debug shows no errors yet if "NO" is clicked in the message box the DoCmd.Close fails to work. Any idea why? Function Another_Record() MSGBOX "Do you wish to do another LRU update?", vbYesNo, "LRU UPDATE" If vbYes Then DoCmd.GoToControl "Serial Number" Else DoCmd.Close acForm, "EDIT CDS LRU ASSET" End If End Function Curtis wrote: >I am using the below coding and can not figure out why the "...

Copies: How to reset to 1 in Print Dialog
If my user selects “2” copies in my Print Dialog (derived from CPrintDialog), then fine… he gets 2 copies. The next time he brings up the Print Dialog, the setting for Copies is still “2”. That is not what I want. I note that my version of MS Word has it coming up as “1” each time. I want to re-set it back to “1” automatically each time. Does anybody know how to do that? My best guesses so far are: 1. In the Print Dialog’s OnInitDialog(), call GetDevMode() 2. Set devmode->dmCopies to 1 3. (I have also tried adding: devmode->dmFields |= DM_COPIES) The setting of “1” appears to “take”,...

AR Statements not pulling in our company name & address
When we run statements through GP it is not pulling our company information to print on the statement. Everything appears to be set up properly and has worked fine in the past. I am told sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have reviewed all possible settings and everything looks proper. Any ideas? Thanks- I'm desperate to get statements out! Normally, on an unmodified report, you choose the address under Address ID on the Print Receivables Statements screen. This will give you a choice of all the addresses that you have set up for your Company. I can think of 2 rea...

Exchange 2003 Std. to Ent(120 day eval.) to Licensed version.
The numpties at my s/w distro. have sent me the wrong media kit for my planned upgrade from std. to ent. editions (the sent me windows 2003 server ent. ed. instead). Am I safe in assuming that I can install the eval. copy which will require installing files and thus server downtime, then when I receive my key I can just enter the proper key into Exchange without having any downtime? (What's the process for this?) Many Thanks, Box There's no key capable of changing Eval to definitive. You'll have to re-run the Exchange setup again. -- Blog "subject: exchange" ...

A one page report that prints an additional blank page
Hi I have a report that is 1 page and this is how it displays in print preview, however when I print I get a get the report and a blank page! Any suggestions on why this is. (I have not set the database up so it is possible that it may be set like this - if so how do I undo this). Hope you can help! Many thanks Emma -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200708/1 On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:39:22 GMT, Emlou85 via AccessMonster.com wrote: > Hi I have a report that is 1 page and this is how it displays in print > preview, ho...

Chart print preview and print formatting
I have a scatter chart containing 7 series. The chart is an embedded object located on an Excel 2003 work sheet. If I select the chart and some cells around the chart that contain some other data that I want to print and then do a print preview, the plot area of the chart grows vertically to the point where it covers the chart title. Printing the selection produces the same results. THis problem happens no matter what printer I have selected. Any information or suggestions about this type of problem would be appreciated. ...