printing journal entries

I need to print a list of all the general journal entries posted during the
year for our auditors.  How do I do this?
0
Dustin (16)

Dustin:

What detail do you need to provide?

Frank Hamelly, MCP
NOVA Solutions LLC
Melbourne, FL

0
fhamelly (399)
3/19/2007 9:15:53 PM
The Account Transactions SmartList or one of the Cross Reference reports.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Dustin" wrote:

> I need to print a list of all the general journal entries posted during the
> year for our auditors.  How do I do this?
0
callen (2505)

Error printing report: "specified path for the output file does
Hi - I'm trying to print a Payable Distribution History report but get the error "specified path for the output file does not exist". It does not happen with other reports. Any help to fix this error would greatly appreciated. thanks Oumar hi Oumar, go check the Report Destination screen and make sure that there is no path listed in the field where you can enter one. It would be in the File checkbox. If it is grayed out, mark the File option, delete the path and then unmark the File box. Should you want to save it to a file, then select a valid path. Hop...

Project Name on POP Receivings posting journal
Ability to put Project Name and number on the POP receivings posting journal ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1beb1016-e5ea-4dd0-ae7e-0cdb71e8e8da&dg=micr...

text dropped when printing
Sometimes when using several lines of text in a cell with "wrap text" the last line is dropped when printed, it shows on the monitor but does not print. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks. Are you using a true-type font? "Carol" <cstan@att.net> wrote in message news:058101c371b5$bab74ca0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Sometimes when using several lines of text in a cell > with "wrap text" the last line is dropped when printed, > it shows on the monitor but does not print. Any idea why > this is happening? Thanks. ...

No account number shown in printed checks
Using Money 2007 Deluxe. Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of the payees has an account number entered in the appropriate place, in the "Go to Payees" detail listing. Can't figure out what's going on here! Thanks for any assistance. Dave On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:37:03 -0700, Dave M. <DaveM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Using Money 2007 Deluxe. > >Printed a series of checks from MS Mmoney this morning, but the account >numbers didn't print on the checks. Each of...

Payables Trx Entry and previously made pre-payment
Hello, when entering an invoice in the Payables Trx Entry screen and entering a check amount the Payables Check Entry screen opens where you enter the checkbook id, check number and payment number. If I have a pre-payment to this vendor that was make prior to entering this invoice, via a check, and I enter the check number that was used for the prepayment and enter the payment number that was created via the pre-payment rather then taking the new payment number that gets pre- populated on the Payables Check Entry screen, when this invoice gets posted will it apply the previously ent...

Import Emails
Hi Is it somehow possible to import all "old" emails from Outlook to MSCRM 3.0 History? Same question to the Journal Entries... Has anyone done that before? Thanks for any Help. Regards Mike I'd like to see an answer to this question too. I've just installed CRM 3.0 and imported my accounts and contacts no problem. I now have 15 email inboxes that each contain 1000s of emails that I want to load in as activity history - matching them up with the contact records. I know you can do this 1 by 1, but it takes about 10 clicks per message. Is there any way to automate thi...

Print issues in Pub 2007
I have a design done in MS Publisher 2007 with a picture of autumn leaves in the background with a text box over the picture. The problem is when I go to print on HP L7600 printer the entire image is off to far left and too high on the invitation card that is 5" wide by 8" high: its Upper left corner justified. Changing the margins, page setup etc has not remedied my problem. Have you made sure your printer knows which size paper you are using? Check your printer driver settings. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For ...

Wrong colors keep printing when I use publisher. Why?
Can't seem to figure this out. Green prints out as purple, blue prints out as green...why? How can I correct it? It is probably your printer driver. What version Publisher? Are other applications printing okay? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BA1976" <BA1976@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3DEE307-6C6C-4FF7-BAC4-CF816DB47C8B@microsoft.com... > Can't seem to figure this out. Green prints out as purple, blue prints out as > green...why? How can I correct it? Thanks!...

Couldn't print so unistalled and now Office won't upgrade
Hi, I recently upgraded from a PowerBook to an 24" iMac. Since the iMac is my primary machine I uninstalled Office 2004 from my PowerBook and installed it on my iMac. Everything was working fine until about a week ago (I think after I installed the 11.3.4 patch). (Only) Office was running extremely slow and I was unable to print from using any of the apps. I am able to print using other applications (Pages, etc.). Out of frustration I uninstalled Office and tried to re-installed it. I originally purchased Office 10 and then the upgrade to 2004. Office 10 works (loads fast but does...

Printing a range of invoices for 1 customer
Hello, I've been vexed by this a lot over the years, so thought it was time to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious. When a customer's account goes overdue, or one day they decide they want to "settle", is there a way to (in one fell swoop) print all the open transactions for that customer? I don't mean just the summary you can get from Receivables Transacting Inqury--Customer. I mean I want to print each open SOP document complete with all the line details (without opening each one, printing, closing, and going to the next one and repeating). Any a...

Best Practice fro order entry?
I would like to hear what others are doing concerning entering orders into RMS from the internet. We do not have a direct link set up yet...in a few months. We are going online to Amazon.com and eBay and our web cart to collect our orders....we also receive emails--but that is unreliable. ---orders come in--- 1. Enter quote on any computer. 2. Run some report? What report shows open quotes? Pull product. 3. Fulfill orders.... Packing slip in the box? Is there a packing slip? or recall the quote by the quote number, then convert the quote to a closed invoice to go into the box? ...

Printing problem with the excel 97 to Excel XP
After i made a worksheet using Excel 97 and print it. I copy that file and opened it in excel XP and print it, but my problem is the spacing which is not the same as it was using excel 97. If you changed your operating system at the same time that you upgraded Excel, you may need a new print driver. Go to the printer manufacturer's web site, and check for downloads available for your printer and operating system. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > After i made a worksheet using Excel 97 and print it. I > copy that file and opened it in excel XP and print it, but ...

Problems printing from Publisher
This is wierd. Any document I print fro Publisher to my Panasonic KX-P7100 laser printer gets enlarged by a factor of four or more - so it only prints out the top left hand corner (but enlarged). None of the other programs on the computer do this. I've installed all the updates and I've got the most updated drivers for the printer. Any suggestions? Maybe uninstalling and reinstalling the printer would help. Panasonic has an utility that will remove all the printer files. Starting fresh could be a solution, Publisher is more demanding on printer issues than most applications. ht...

Print records in continuous form
I have a Continuous Form that based on a Query that selects record according to the Month. What I want to do is to be able to print all the records in this Form by one Command button. So I have the report designed and I have created a Macro “Open Report” +Print Out, but it opens only the first record to print. I did the Where condition on the Command Button On Click: [PM#]=[Forms]![FormName]![PM#]. But it’s not working how I want it to work. How I can print all the records? Thanks for the help. I have tried that and it opens the report with all the records from the original table, bu...

Print 2 reports
Hi, Is it possible to print 2 copies of my report using the following code? thanks. ************************************************* Private Sub Command27_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command27_Click Dim strWhere As String If Me.Dirty Then 'Save any edits. Me.Dirty = False End If If Me.NewRecord Then 'Check there is a record to print MsgBox "Select a record to print" Else strWhere = "[WarehouseID] = " & Me.[WarehouseID] DoCmd.OpenReport "rptWarehouse", acViewNormal, , strWhere DoCmd.GoToRecor...

Prevent data entry if another field contains data
I need code to prevent data entry into Form Field B if Form Field A has data in it? Access version is 97. Thanks Ron Ron, I would put this code in the Forms Current event, so that as soon as you move to a record, it will do this. I would also put it in the AfterUpdate event of the control that is bound to [Field A] on your form. This assumes that [Field B] is a textbox with the name txt_FieldB me.txt_FieldB.Locked = (LEN(me.txt_FieldA & "") > 0) The code on the right of the equal sign will evaluate to be either True or False, depending on whether there is a value ...

Print 12/1/1 in cell (Excel changes it to date or another #
While trying to formulate a magazine order list, Excel changes the number of magazines needed (12/1/1) to a number other than that typed into the cell. What I need is the number 12 (for English), 1 (for MP3) and 1 (for Finnish) in this particular cell. How do I get it to print the actual numbers? try putting a ' infront of the numbers "Say Goodnight, Gracie" wrote: > While trying to formulate a magazine order list, Excel changes the number of > magazines needed (12/1/1) to a number other than that typed into the cell. > What I need is the number 12 (for Engli...

print lines and arrows
I am using lines and arrows to show relationships between two columens of data. Visually they connect but when printing the lines do not connect or alien to the columen data cells. ...

Where does it store data from Sales Customer Detail Entry?
When you update the shipping method on the Sales Customer Detail Entry Screen and click the OK button it does not seem to actually save the new shipping method to the sop header table until you click the save button of the sop_entry screen. (Sales Tranasaction Entry Screen) Yet when I click on the expansion button again to re-open the Sales Customer Detail Entry Screen the shipping method shows the updated value. I ran a SQL Profiler trace and it does not look like the OK button of the Sales Customer Detail Entry is saving the shipping method to a table. Where does it save this information b...

Field Service & FSA: Printed Service Call Tickets
Printed Service Call Tickets should include the Item Description ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8f4b09ea-b67f-425e-a364-bfa992904003&dg=microsoft.public...

printing Journal using the Contact view #2
Does anyone know how to print the Journal using the "By Contact" view? This particular view will not allow me to print anything. I wanted to be able to print something that looks like the calendar when I pring that out. Thanks, Mike ...

Printing Workbook #2
I would like to be able to print an entire workbook with the pages of the individual sheets numbered per the number of pages in that sheet. For example, Sheet 1 has 5 pages I would like them numbered page 1 of 5, etc, Sheet 2 has 6 pages-I would like them numbered 1 of 6, etc.----as I print the entire workbook. Can this be done. As I have it set up now, the entire workbook has 45 pages. I can print the individual sheets and get the results I want, BUT, as I print the entire workbook, the pages are numbered 1 of 45, etc. Thanks for your help. Jackie -- jost418@yahoo.com Mayb...

Publisher 2002 Printing and PDF
Lately, whenever I print a PDF version in Acrobat Distiller I get a message in the lower left had side of the publication within Publisher dialog box that says "Changing your Publication", then a new first page is added (looks like a template) and I end up with 21 pages of an original 20 page newsletter. I don't even want the first page template. It just started doing this to the newsletter and has, in the past, done it to some single-page flyers that I send to a regular printer. It is not with everything just certain files. I have looked at settings but not sure what to ...

Problem Printing Email Messages
When one person at my company prints Outlook Email messages, the right edge of the text sometimes gets cut off. Has anyone seen this happen? We can't find any printing settings that help and it looks find on screen. Thanks. ...

Cannot print attachment icon on email
Does anyone know what controls whether or not the attachment icon on an email shows when you print the email. Using outlook 2002 three print the icon on hardcopy when I print the email and three do not. Any ideas?? Are these messages that do not print the attachment icon in HTML format (it should say at the very top of the message Window)? If so, this is a known problem. You can try changing the message format by selecting Edit Message from the Edit menu and then selecting Rich Text Format or Plain Text from the Format menu. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified P...