Printing - data shows on preview, but not when printing

We are still using Dynamics 6.0.  All of a sudden when we print our checks
there are a couple of fields that are not showing on the stub and another
appears out of order.  What is strange is when I choose to print to the
screen first the check looks fine.

First we thought it might be the printer or the printer driver but we used a
newer driver first, then just switch printers entirely and the checks were
still messed up the same way.

I went into the report customization screen to check the "Check with Stub on
Top and Bottom - Graphical" report and it is in the modified column so it
appears that at some point someone did modify it years ago.  The difference
from the default version is some of the font sizes were increased to make it
more legible.

Do I need to restore a file or rebuild a file to get this report back in
order?  What file?  Anything else?

0
nospam327 (48)

Controlling printed records when report bound to multiple tables
I created a report that uses the control from a form to generate a report based on that record's primary key. This form also has a subform which has relationships tied to the primary key for record identification and is linked to the main table. When preview the report the data from the subform either does not show up in the preview when using the filter [control]=[form]![control].[value] or makes multiple copies of the report equal to the number of entries in the subform's table. Is there any way around this? I have tried queries but have not found a way to use a f...

Reformat data to vertical format
Here is what I am trying to do. http://www.totalcontrolproducts.com/totalcontrolproducts_OLD/download/images/Untitled-1.gif I have about a thousand records that I need in a vertical format with normal shared field name. Any suggestions -- Psydwaz ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Psydwaze's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2437 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37965 see Creating a Spreadsheet from Database data (#dbdata) http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm...

Permissions is not allowing me to use my print preview.
Help! Don't understand My Permission in Excel. Even though I unrestrict, it still doesn't allow me to Preview my documents. How do I reset? Please Help, ...

CListBox strings not showing up
Hi all I'm using Microsoft Visual C++ .NET (1.1) So I create a dialog window, draw a simple CListBox, create the variable (m_listbox), then do: m_listbox.AddString("hello!"); UpdateData(FALSE); but nothing shows up. Only until I click where "hello!" should be, is the text visible. So that means I inputted correctly, but there must be some aspect I'm missing. It's probably pretty nooby, but help? Hello, Since you are accessing the control directly, remove the call to UpdateData(FALSE). UpdateData(FALSE) updates (or synchronizes) the controls in the dialog...

Line Graph with two different data points
Hello, I am trying to create a line chart with numbers from my product Vs a competitor. The problem i am having is how can i make a chart that will have four data points comparing to each other? For example Product A- 1.5 1.2 1.6 1.8 Product B- 2.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Product A- 70% 20 % 30% 67% Product B- 65% 30% 65% 55% How do i get all of these numbers on one chart? Is a line chart correct. I want to see these numbers compared?? Thank you so much Hi, Since the number don't appear related to the percentages you might plot them on the same chart but two different axes. If they were relate...

Printing in excel always comes out in bold even tho bold not on
When I print in excel my work always comes out in bold even though the bold is not switched on. Any suggestions?? It could be a printer setting. Does it print in bold from other applications? Regards, Fred "Scarlett50" <Scarlett50@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF3BAEA1-4D22-449E-BB8F-31DD8855AF20@microsoft.com... > When I print in excel my work always comes out in bold even though the > bold > is not switched on. Any suggestions?? No only when I have to type a report in excel - the actual report is ok on other computers! but...

Data changes when Analyzed with Excel
I have a query with 3 tables that represent master item list, count qty and as qty. When I look at the results in Query, all is well and accurate yet when I select Analyze with Excel, values change. For example, if a record shows zero qty in the as of field and zero quantity in the count field, I get a value in one or both of the fields that origianlly were zero. Other than linking the tables and grouping by master item list (to show all parts regardless of qty's), there are no formulas or expressions in this query. One of the tables is linked to a FoxPro table via ODBC driver. ...

odbc connection with access comma is not showing
I have made a ODBC connection between NAVISION and Access. When I run the query a number "23" shows up as "2300000". I think the comma is not showing maybe because of setting problem. I do not know how to fix this. In the Navsion database figures are correct. sounds like a ODBC driver problem. Probably due to precision see http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/t/6072.aspx Pieter "Remko Strik" <Remko Strik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F83F3871-DDCB-44E7-BC50-6CAD87659284@microsoft.com... >I have made a ODBC connection between NAVISION ...

Printing in reverse order
I have printed out nearly 500 letters to be mailed out using mailmerge and publisher. I would like to not run them through the printer again and print address info on the reverse side so they can be run through a folding machine and mailed out. PROBLEM: the list and the pages are in reverse order and since I merged personal info on one side, the address side must correspond. Can publisher print out in reverse? I have tried copies from 500 - 1 but it still print from 1 - 500. The original list was not sorted in any manner, it was exported from a database. Suggestions please... TIA R...

Sorting Data Automatically
I am importing text into a new worksheet and would like to run a macro that can perform labour a labour intensive sort/deletion. Column A contains a mixture of text strings as follows: QR4567 QR4567/QT1223 QR4290 QR4290/QT1224 What I would like to do is determine how many QR's have associated QT's and how many QR's are remaining that dont have associated QT's. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Alan Bartley Sydney Australia Hi Alan not sure how the sorting comes into this - sounds more like needing a formula to count when a cell contains both QR & QT as op...

Problems with DATE data type
Hi!!! I've got a little problem with the next macro in Excel. The problem is that I must look for some information in a data bas using as filter a specific day an hour in the year. I get the date and the hour using a form and then the macro calle "Busqueda" receives the value. I've programmed the macro using MSQuery just to see the necessary cod and the problem has appeared when I've tried to include the para called "Dia" in the SQL code. I've tried using " & Dia & " but it doesn't work and I don't know ho to include my param...

How should I debug or adobt better data processing for high speed
Hello! I have a program in MFC that collects data via USB, process it and display graphs. When data rate is relatively low(max. 1K bytes/Sec) the program works Ok but when data speed exceeds 10K bytes/Sec program goes crazy after a while and shows fictionally data . There is no problem for display section because it is buffered ( I have a buffered DC). The problem seems to be data processing. Because program is huge I can't post codes and I do not expect a solution but I try to explain general data processing scheme and I hope someone can advise me how to find weak points of progr...

Publisher 2003
I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means other than I'm unable to print my calendar. Anyone have any ideas? I get the same message whenever I try to print a card I've created. HELP! -- The computer has been chucked out the picture window and the birds are nesting in it. *sigh* Merrie wrote: > I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, > "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means > other than I'm una...

Deleting data from a table through a query
I have a database that is designed to update a list of credit union members from a master list so that vehicle insurance coverage can be tracked. I have been able to run an unmatched query to achieve a list of old members who have either paid off their vehicles or moved their loans to other locations. What I need to do now is delete these people from the main table. I have the cascade update and delete funtion in place to delete the vehicle information once the member is deleted, but I don't know how to take the information found in the unmatched query and delete those members fr...

Fill color in autoshape based on cell data
Dear Experts I have a range of cells with an autoshape in each cell. I would like to have the fill color of the autoshape change based on the results of an if statement in each cell. The if statment would return "G", "R", & "Y". The fill colors would be green, red, and yellow. I don't want conditional formatting for the cell fill color, only conditional formatting for the shape I was thinking a select case macro, but can't seem to get the code correct. However, I am a novice at macros Thanks for any assistance Jodi You could use the worksheet ...

Copy Data from Chart to Chart #2
I have to create separate charts for ten employees. I want to have all the data on one sheet tab. Create the chart on another tab for employee 1, format the chart the way I want and be able to add the data for employee 2, 3, 4, etc. to each tab, using the same format for chart 1 so they all match. So there should be one tab for raw data and 10 tabs for each employee. I’m using Excel 2000 Thank you Karen - Make a chart for the first employee, and make it look just the way you want it. Then right click on the sheet tab, select Move or Copy, and make a copy. Then make eight more copies....

printing group of charts
I have workbook with 11 charts, each on separate chart sheet and I want to print them to PDF. I can not have them printed to one file. Instead they are splitted in 6 files, some with single page, other with 6 pages. I can not find out what is causing it. Can I somehow print to PDF and have one file created ? Thanks for help. Tony I have solved my problem. I had to push the page setup for all charts to be the same and now all is working well. I had to change the page sizes for all to A3 and than back to A4 to push excell to see that they are all the same. Tony "Tony" wrote:...

Posting new data for RM & PM before year-end & fiscal year closing
Dear GP users, Help!!! I need some advice here, may I know what are the possible complications that may happen if we post Invoices of new financial year before the old financial year has been closed. Furthermore, may I know how do I check when was the last time we a year-end or fiscal year closing was done? Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks. Andrew What version, if you are using version 7.0 or higher it won't matter, just make sure you post to the current fiscal year. If you are using lower than 7.0 you need to close the year. >-----Original Message----- >D...

Publisher 2007 printing problem
I have a publisher file 6x4 template. When I try to print on a 4x6 photo paper instead of 1 page landscape it prints 2 in portrait. No mater what I do seems to change this. First, File Print setup Size: 4x6 Portrait OK Then, File Page Setup Special Size Width: 6" Height: 4" Landscape OK Build your project Save File Print -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "tomincolorado" <tomincolorado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CC2310B-E932-459A-94A2-45E96D530FC7@microsoft.com... >I have a publisher file 6x4 ...

Getting data from Access into Excel
I posted a couple of days ago and didn't get any answers. Anyway, th problem has evolved somewhat since so I'm re-posting in the hope tha somebody can help this time. I have a query on an Access database which gives me product details an is fairly large, approx. 16,000 records. I am working on a spreadshee to forecast sales and would like to pull in information based on th product code entered by the user. My idea initially was simply t create a query that imported this data into a sheet and reference th appropriate cells from the forecasting sheet. I quickly realised tha all thes...

Validation code not working with pasted data
Hello All I have a worksheet that has one column with data validation in place and some other columns (I and V to AW) with some validation vba code in place. Everything works fine when data is entered by typing it into the cells, but neither the dv nor the vba is effective if data is pasted into the cells. Is there any way I can get round this? The vba validation code is below (if this helps). Hope someone can help Many thanks Les the code: Option Explicit Dim prev Private Const WS_RANGE_PC As String = "I1:I999" Private Const WS_RANGE_TIME As String = "V2:AW99" Pr...

Re: Remove cell data
I made it. thanks a lot ! ...

2 data ranges shown on 1 line with 2 axis
Is it possible to have 2 data ranges plotted on one line against 2 value axis?? The X axis will be a dateline. I need to be able to look at a point on the line e.g., 3/07/05 and see a value on the Z axis and a different value on the Y Axis... but on 1 line not 2. I didnt think it was possible, but I have an engineer who believes this is possible. Help please ! cheers, Nadia Excel does not do 3D charts well. Maybe someone else can point you to ways to kluge this. "Nadia" <Nadia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4186078-FEDE-45D4-9849-C7B25804D945@micro...

Hidden data
Why does my chart disappear when I hide the data on the sheet? -- Brisbane Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Brisbane Rob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25096 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=528675 Hi, If the actual chartobject disappears uncheck the move and size with cells property of the chartobject. If you data just disappears then with the chart selected use the menus Tools > Options > Chart > Plot Visible cells only. Cheers Andy Brisbane Rob wr...

How can I add multiple source data data labels?
To be more exact, I require my original data labels (in an Area Chart in Excel) to remain visible, ie £250,444; in addition I require to show on the same drop line, either above or below this original figure, the Loan To Value amount, ie 48%. I am sure this is possible, however I am unable to discover the correct process to enable this eventuality. Hi, First you need to create a concatenated formula in the spreadsheet, then you need to use a custom add-in to use those cells a data labels. Assume you 250,444 is in column B and the 48% is in column C then in column D enter thr...