Printing blanket purschase order releases

When printing a blanket purchase order there should be an option not to
include lines prior to a cut off date or a flag on the blanket detail screen
to mark which lines to print.  I may be adding line 10 against the blanket,
lines 1 - 9 already have gone to the vendor, but when I print all prior lines
continue to print.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0d9401c8-be16-4c20-9cfc-ec0bf12d3577&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
James6891 (359)

Print file path
I want the file path to be printed on every excel wooksheet I print. Is there a way to do this on new and existing worksheets without having to go into Headers and Footers each time? Thanks, Esther See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fullnameinfooter2.html In article <13B70E9B-37DE-4A55-9734-8D465E635DA6@microsoft.com>, "EstherJ" <EstherJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want the file path to be printed on every excel wooksheet I print. Is > there a way to do this on new and existing worksheets without having to go > into Headers and Footers ...

Reverse chart column and row order
I'm running Office 2007 and all my charts are showing up in reverse order: I want a bar graph that looks like this: Series 1 -------------------------------->Column 1 Series 1 ------------------------->Column 2 Series 1 ------------------------------------->Column 3 Series 2 -------------------------------------->Column 1 Series 2------------------>Column 2 Series 2-------------------------->Column 3 What I'm getting is: Series 2-------------------------->Column 3 Series 2------------------>Column 2 Series 2---------------------->Column 1 D3M ----------...

Font Colour not printing as chosen
Hi, I am useing MS Office Proffesional Home Edition 2003. If I select red as a font colour it prints blue. If I select blue as a font colour it prints red. Why? -- Peter Printer driver? Cartridges in the wrong slots? Problem with your own eyes/color perception? Do you have the color-reversal problem in any other programs? (try it with Paint or something) bj "Peter Piper" <PeterPiper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2B07D10-4C6D-407E-B3E9-D9E74016508A@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I am useing MS Office Proffesional Home Edition 2003. If I ...

Excel printing problem
Excel (and Word) from Office X will not print documents with graphics=20 to HP LaserJet 4M and 4M-plus printers. The same graphics will print=20 separately from within Photoshop; and the Excel (or Word) documents=20 will print without the graphics. When a graphics-bearing Excel (or=20 Word) document tries to print, the printer's Ready light blinks, just as = it=20 should indicating the receipt of data, but no printing takes place. This would seem to indicate an inability of Excel (and Word) correctly = to=20 send the document as a PostScript file. yet the same mixed document=20 does pri...

Printing Quotes on Word Document
We just upgraded to CRM 4.0. I am creating a Word template to allow us to print from our Quotes and have run into two problems. First when I import dates from CRM into my document in brings the time as well even though I have set date only on the attribute for the field in CRM. The second issue deals with products. Only one line item is imported onto the Word form, but all of the totals and discounts track properly. Any ideas? I just went through this as well. I was able to get four products in a "Table" but the formating was aweful. I used a Word Basic loop "{IF ...

XL2003 won't print a col of my spreadsheet
I have a 2 column worksheet in Excel 2003 and one column has cells with large amounts of text. The print area shows up in 'Page Break Preview' View but not on print preview. I am using the "fit to 1 wide by 4 pages tall' in 'page setup' and have included the area in 'Print Area' . Thanks Bill ...

Adding products to the temlate for quotes (Print quote for custome
Hi all I try to add more than one product for quote temlate (from Print quote for customer). I want to have a temlate with table of products from quote. But I can choose only one product. Thanks in advance for any help. ...

Employee Maintance Default Sort Order
Anyone know how to set the default sort order to Last Name instead of Employee ID? I know there was a Dex.ini entry in 7.5 that did this but I can't find it anywhere. If you add the following lines at the top of the dex.ini file, the employee lookup will sort by last name then first name: EmpLookup=2 EmpLookup=3 "Eric Huebschman" wrote: > Anyone know how to set the default sort order to Last Name instead of > Employee ID? > > I know there was a Dex.ini entry in 7.5 that did this but I can't find it > anywhere. > > > > ...

Sales Order remains open after Invoice transfer
Hi Everyone, Does somebody has a hint to solve this issue : Today a user tried to transfer a Sales Order from SOP windows into an Invoice. There was one item that was out of stock and therefore the system asked what to do ? user answered to backorder all the quantities of that item, since it was down to zero in inventory. Once the Invoice was created, the user realised that the Sales Order was still available in the open orders. She created the Backorder from the INvoice since the item was N/A (zero) and the BO created fine. A new SO was also generated from that BO... So far I've ...

Hiding rows before printing
Hi Hope somebody can help here. We run a large drama group, lots of different classes etc. All info relating to students is on a spreadsheet (Excel 2000) - names, addresses, phone numbers etc. It also contains data on who has signed up to this terms class. The class teachers get an attendance register printed from the spreadsheet. I have a macro that hides those columns of data that the teacher does not need to see. At the moment all students that were in a class last term are printed out , even those who have not yet 're-enrolled' in the class. How can I print only those rows wh...

Problems printing from IE8
Windows 7 + Office 2007 running on an SBS 2008 over G-LaN We have deployed 14 workstations all with identical installs, updates & permission sets, yet 2 of the workstations refuse to print web pages containing Java…. I have in stalled the latest Java on all workstations & all are printing as required but two of them will not print from Sage Pay & City Link when reports are required…. The staff are going grey…. Can you help me please? The first thing I'd try is running IE in "no add-on" mode. If that works, you can enable add-ons one at a time until...

Set up a single page to print a chronolgy of sheets printed
I am trying to set up a single page to print out a number (chronological order) each time that particular page is printed. Are you trying to increment a particular cell's value or to increment the page number, or to only print a number, and not the sheet? "srfr808" wrote: > I am trying to set up a single page to print out a number (chronological > order) each time that particular page is printed. ...

Printing problem
Something in Excel has popped up; something new which is driving me NUTS! I had a document which I was printing to a file and then making into a PDF. It was about 17 pages and was printing FINE. OK, then I needed to make a couple more pages for notes. So I copied a couple sheets like I normally did to create new sheets and made my notes pages. NOW, however, when I go to print the dang thing, it prints IN SEVERAL FILES. It used to print in ONE file so I could make my PDF file out of it. But now, NOOOOOO. When printing it keeps prompting me for new filenames. This is driving me NUTS!!!! ...

Printing sheets based on a cell value
I have a workbook of about 30 sheets; each sheet has a date in K4, the value of which varies from sheet to sheet. I'm hoping for a method to cycle through the workbook and print the pages for which K4 equals a specific date such as 12/31/09. I've tried to Name a 3-D selection (K4 on each sheet) without success. I have cycled through rows on a single sheet before but I don't know how to cycle through sheets and then look at 1 cell on each. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. -- - markvi Hi Mark See http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#every -- Rega...

I want to print on an 8-Tab/sticker sheet, how do I?
does anyone know how to print on an 8-Tab sheet! I need to print out some labels! You'd do better to do this in Word. Excel's print functions are very low level. If your data is structured correctly. (That is all the data for one entity in a row), then you could use excel as a data source and run a label mail-merge in Word, but I suspect from your posting that all your data is in one column, set out like labels -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "New Excel User" <New Excel User@discussions.micros...

Be able to eport addresses to word to print on envelopes
I think it would be a great idea if there was a way to export the customer's address into Microsoft Word so as to print on envelopes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/d...

Manufacturing Order Routing Sequence is Greyed Out
Hi: I have an MO. It is partially received. Now I wanted to add some more routing sequences but as soon as I select this MO, window gets greyed out. Do any one know why is this? ...

How do I combine two Access Reports to print on one page
Hi, I work for a steel company. Material is purchased to a size and grade. There are common sizes, meaning that I can buy from several sources and several customer can use. A user can enter a size and grade and get a report showing all open purchase orders with a summary. The same can be for open sales orders with a summary. Some orders are for a single shipment while others can be fore several due throughout the year. Sales and Purchasing would like a report that shows both together so they can do forecasting for purchasing. Is there a way to do this in Access? Do I need to use Wo...

Mail merge into booklet will not print right
I am trying to get a Publisher 2003 document to center staple the booklet. I am having trouble. When I print many copies of the blank addressed booklet the printer understands & will complete each 8 pages as one job with the double center staple. When I do a mail merge, the program preview looks good for each entry - only 8 pages - but when I go to print, the printer takes all of the information as one job & will staple as many newsletters as possible together into one clump. How can I set up the document so that when it merges the information it is many jobs & not only one?...

How do I not print a title in the last page in Excel?
Hi Titles (selected rows) are printed in every page in Excel once selected. Can I omit the printing for the last page? Thanks! Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header "John" wrote: > Hi > > Titles (selected rows) are printed in every page in Excel once selected. > Can I omit the printing for the last page? Thanks! Mine is a title i.e. selected row, not a Header. Does it still work? Other qn is: what do I do with the script shown - sorry, inept in that area. "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > see: > http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm...

GP 10: Check printing format problems
When printing a check from the Payables Transaction Entry window, the check does not print with the same alignment from different workstations, eventhough the same printer and check format is used on all workstations. By alignment I mean the pay to name, check date, and check numerical amount are in different positions. Would a different operating system be the cause of this, some have XP others have Vista or would there be another reason for this? Yes, absolutely - a different printer driver can cause this. However, usually it will be a slight difference in alignment, so if they are ...

Printing Drafts emails Shows a "Sent time and Date"
Hi we have recently upgraded one of our clients to windows 7 / Office 2007. One of the users have reported that when printing draft emails there is a sent time and date that gets added to the top of the email even though the message has not been sent. I have looked through the outlook settings but cannot seem to find a way of turning this off. Any help on this would be appreciated. I have test the same on my own machine which is vista SP2 with office 2007 but get the same issue. I have noticed a date and time being put on draft emails, this started approximately 3 weeks ago. Co...

SS printing woes
Hi, Is there a specific setting or a way to print my workbook WITHOUT the letters across the top and the row numbers down the side? I've printed other stuff from other computers, but I cant do it from mine..is there a default or something? Thanks RDL, file page setup, sheet, and uncheck row and column headings under print -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 97 & 2000 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** &...

pub98 to pdf then a print problem
Hi Gang! Created a new newsletter with pub98, converted to pdf and uploaded it to the site at http://tropicalaudubon.org/pdf/072004.pdf My concern is, when I print out to my laser (NEC Superscript870) the margins are off. The left margin is like an inch, and the right margin is like a quarter inch. Both left and right have always been set at a half inch. On screen the original pub98 file and the pdf margins look okay and centered. But the printout is whacked for me on the last two issues I've created. Thoughts on the cause?? Could it be the infamous "printer driver" so...

manual entry purchase order
I must be missing something. When I manually create a purchase order using RMS 2.0 it does not take in to account my master pack quantity or my suppliers minimum order. What am I doing wrong? thanks in advance. Do you select a supplier for the PO in the Header section before you start adding items to the PO? This has to be done prior to adding items or it won't know what supplier to get the information from. Craig "Amy" <Amy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A765C1C-25EE-480C-B01F-49720A134EAC@microsoft.com... >I must be missing something. When...