Print SOP docs by customer ID

Does anyone know if there's a way to print a batch of SOP invoices (open
and/or historic) by customer ID and document date?  The Print Sales Document
window gives me the date range option, but not the customer option.

Our invoices are currently from Report Writer.

Thanks,

Barbara
0
Bbehen (13)

You may sort them by Document Type/Customer Number option but there is
no way to restrict them for a specific customer id that I know of -
you may have to write something custom. Hope this helps.

On Sep 23, 11:26=A0am, Bbehen <Bbe...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a way to print a batch of SOP invoices (open
> and/or historic) by customer ID and document date? =A0The Print Sales Doc=
ument
> window gives me the date range option, but not the customer option. =A0
>
> Our invoices are currently from Report Writer.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Barbara

0
rutvijrshah (142)

Custom footer margin
Hello, I've got Excel 2002 with XP Pro OS. How do I adjust the left margin of a left section custom footer? I've changed the page left margin to 0.5" and want the footer to have the same, but it is printing out further to the right (about 0.75" which I assume is the default). Thanks. Can you pad with space characters? Mark Christensen wrote: > > Hello, > > I've got Excel 2002 with XP Pro OS. How do I adjust the left margin of a > left section custom footer? I've changed the page left margin to 0.5" and > want the footer to have the s...

Printing a Signature on a Receipt
We've finally configured our Ingenico 6550 all save for one small problem. Printing the customers signature on the receipt, it still spits out a signature line on the receipt and doesn't appear to be saving it. Anyone with experience configuring signature capture with RMS would be appreciated. Does the signature appear on the receipt? If not, verify you are using the special sig capture receipt. The signature image is local to that station, and can't be viewed over the network by other computers, however. -- Biloxi "Chad" wrote: > We've finally conf...

custom autofilter does not work
Hi there, I have Microsoft Excel 2003 version (dont know if makes a difference but i mention it). I have a list with numbers and I have Autofilter activated but when I selected Custom and then the option "begins with" or "contains" it does not bring any result. Even when I selected the hole number that I want to filter (although I want all the numbers that start with some common digits with this one). I dont know if this version has any problem with that thing. I have used the same feature in the past with previous versions and it worked just fine. If anybody has s...

Text width in custom MessageBox Class
Hey everybody, I�ve implemented my own MessageBox class in order to display custom icons. Everything works fine, the only problem I have is to determine how much space the text will need. I know about methods like DrawText(DT_CALCRECT) and so on but therefore I need a DC which I don�t have at that point, as I have to define the window rect before the window is actually created. I have also considered using the DC of the parent�s window but that seems a bit odd to me. What�s the regular way to handle this problem? Thanks for your help Sighn Try calling the GetDC() API to get a HDC...

Simple Custom Loyalty Program Managed In-House
All of the loyalty programs I have evaluated either do not fit the scheme I want to employ, have too many features (too costly), or not enough control. I have a relatively small number of customers and transactions, but I have HQ. Some of the solutions I found would work great, except they are single store only. I am giving up on the add-on idea. I want to explore the idea of a manual loyalty points system. I might need some custom developments, so listen up if you are a developer. Here is what I plan to do. Comments would be appreciated. I want to award a "credit" to custome...

Consecutive Numbering and or custom lists
I have the following formula or something similar that I want to copy/fill to following cells but increasing some of the numbers consecutively: =IIf([m1rr] And [m1dbed] And [m1vd]=-1,1,IIf([m1rr]=-1 And [m1dbed]=-1 And [m1vd]=0,2,IIf([m1rr]=-1 And [m1dbed]=0 And [m1vd]=0,3,IIf([m1rr]=0 And [m1dbed]=-1 And [m1vd]=-1,4,IIf([m1rr]=0 And [m1dbed]=-1 And [m1vd]=0,5,IIf([m1rr]=0 And [m1dbed]=0 And [m1vd]=0,6,IIf([m1rr]=-1 And [m1dbed]=0 And [m1vd]=-1,7))))))) This would seem to complex for custom fill. Is there anyway of doing this other than manually adjusting/editing the formula in each line? ...

Event ID: 8528
I am not getting the Event ID: 8528 (to tell me that users have exceeded their maximum mailbox size) in my application log. How does one troubleshot this issue? Need suggestions. -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator Eric- The user in question should delete items from their mailbox. If you do not wish to have the quota applied, you should edit the System Policy applying the quotas with ESM. If there is no system policy applying the quota, then it is hard coded on the user's account. You can edit this in AD Users & Computers. -- -- Brian Desmond Windows Server MVP desmondb@payton...

how do i stop the "recap" sheet which follows each printing task
getting a printed recap document which follows word task. how do i stop the recap from printing? Go to the Options dialog and uncheck the "Document properties" option. In Word 2003 and earlier this is on the Print tab of the dialog; in Word 2007 it's on the Display tab, in the Printing Options section. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. atgobiz wrote: > getting a printed recap document which follows word task. how do i &...

Using CRM Application Pool for Custom ASP.NET application
Hi All I am having 2 server based CRM configuration set that is CRM database is on other server, My intallation on multi server went well and CRM is working fine. I have asp.net application which also uses the same database server as CRM and it is deployed on CRM web server. I have added this ASP.NET application to the Application Pool that CRM is using so that I don't have problem in Connecting to Database server however though CRM is able to connect to the database my ASP.NET application is not getting trusted connection on sql server. What am i doing wrong here? Do I have to ...

recording the print date
Have a situation in which the printing (on paper) needs to have recorded the date the printing occurred. This would mainly be a field on the form that says when the report was printed. It won't make a difference how many times the report is printed so long as the date appears in a field. The users use the standard Access 2007 printing methods to print the report so adding a PRINT button on a form or the report is not acceptable. Is is possible to capture A2007's print button? If so, how is it done? Any samples, examples, or links will be helpful. Thanks.... Joh...

Outlook 2002
I've been running Outlook 2002 on WinXP for over a year and customizing Outlook Today regularly all along with no problem. However, the last time I tried to change the folders in the message listing, after saving changes, I had multiple copies of the Outlook Today Folder listed and had lost all the individual folders I wanted. In addition, I no longer had the new messages indicator to the right of the folders. I reinstated the program defaults by doing a detect and repair on the help menu and now have the standard Outlook Today page with default message folders listed (including new mes...

XML Serialization Vs Breaking Domain/Business Logic Vs Custom Serialization
XML Serialization is a great feature. Recently I've found myself "leveraging" it on some of my classes and spending far too much time altering a class so that it's resultant XML message is in the correct format using XmlAttribute etc Eventually I end up with a who collection of classes with default constructors, writeable properties which should be readonly/Property Sets etc, Typically these would be wrong from an OO point of view if they were in my Domain layer. For example I might have a Person class with a readonly DateOfBirth property, but I'd have to make that w...

Viewing a Word (*.Doc) File in CHtmlView
Hi All, I have created a SDI Project using MFC AppWizard. In Step 5, I have selected Project Style: Windows Explorer. In Step 6, I have selected CHtmlView as Parent class of Application View class. In LeftView, I have made a Tree of MS Word (*.DOC) Files and when double click on a File this file is shown in RightPane. Now, problem is that EXE of my Project is running fine on my PC. But, on some other PCs it shows a Downloading Dialog Box before showing file in the Right Pane. Dialog Box asks user to Open file, Save file, and to Cancel processing. How I can hide this dialog box. Best Rega...

Printing Group Members?
Is there a way to print the members of a Distribution Group in Active Dir? Dave, Check script below (it's a quite old script, but should work not too bad ;)) --cut-here-- ' ' showDL.vbs ' ' Usage: showDL.vbs <mail-enabled DG nickname> ' ' Const C_sIndent = " " Function findObject(ByVal queryText) On Error Goto 0 Set rootDSE = GetObject("LDAP://RootDSE") Set oCon = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") Set oCmd = CreateObject("ADODB.Command") oCon.Provider = "ADsDSOObject" oCon.Open "ADProvider&quo...

Printing in outlook 2003
Anyone know if there's a way to omit or Turn-Off the option that prints the Outlook User's Name at the top of an email??? Also, when printing multiple emails with attachments, is there a way to make the attachments print immeadiately after the email it is attached to...? thanks in advance.. ...

can't see photos in my document but they print
Somehow I've made the photos in my MS Publisher document disappear but they are there when I print. I need to see them as I edit and rework pages. What did I do wrong? How can I fix it. Thanks. Ron View, Pictures, detailed display... If this does not solve the issue, then your video/graphics driver needs upgrading. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter: Control panel, Display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If your images appear when you slide the acceleration down, then go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and u...

Using Avery Business Card Labels to Print Multiple Business Cards
When using the Blank Publications Wizard in Publisher 2000 to create and print multiple business cards there isn't an option to print selecting Avery Business Card Labels. How do I print to Avery Labels? ...

Customize E-mails with letterhead
Hi How can I customise out going e-mails by inserting graphics (jpg or gif) like a letter head? I am using word xp as e- mail editor. Is it possible to customize e-mails so i can specify when to include graphics on outgoing mail and when not to ? Like one template for business and one for personnal? Thanks for any help John ...

Recreating customer's world in SBS
I have a customer that due to another provider's negligence I need to rebuild a new system for SBS 2003 R2. The old server name was profane and the customer wants it renamed. We will be deploying a new server (different hardware) and need to know if it is possible to bring the mail store and user accounts over to the new server. Example: CURRENT SERVER: EATME_SRV NEW SERVER: SRV-SBS2003 Hi John: What a Bother.... User accounts will not be applied to a new domain. You must recreate them and the computer accounts. Then disjoin the workstations fr...

SPF and Id Filtering
Ive been looking at trying to setup Sender ID filtering in Exchange 2003 SP2 and create an spf record. Just been reading some things and dont want to mess this up. Can someone run me through the creation of an SPF record, i know there is a place i can create one, but need to know all the things that go in and what they are exactly and where to i put the record? Also under sender ID and Connection Filter Config, it asks me to enter the ip address of the server that handles the mail, is that just the internal IP? Any help on this would be great Using the online tools is the best way t...

Generating Hardware ID
I'm trying to generate a hardware-dependent computer ID which never changes wether we format and re-install the OS. The application must be compatible with Win 98 SE. My first idea was to get the first Hard drive serial number (not volume serial number). I found a piece of code on this website: http://www.winsim.com/diskid32/diskid32.html But it's not reliable because it doesn't works on some customer's computer. So I'm trying to find another method based on motherbord or other hardware in the computer but I can't find samples. Can someone help me? Best Regards. So...

how to create custom design gallery objects
I work at a church and I often have elements that will repeat throughout the year. Iin a certain issues I want to insert certain elements such as a Fall Worship Schedule, Sunday School Opportunities, Summer worship schedule etc. The information and layout stays primarily the same, however I want the capability to edit as needed- so saving everything as a graphic won't work. I grouped a graphic along with text box with text detailing opportunities, and added to gallery object, however, I cannot locate what I just added. Can someone help me figure out how to work with custom desi...

color printing improvement
No matter the color printer, Photoshop color printing is much better that Publisher 2003. How to improve publisher colors? ...

Print preview-hide dotted lines.
After I do a print preview and go back to normal view, the dotted lines show the page layout over my spreadsheet. How do I hide them without changing the print area? They are annoying! joe Hi Joe Try Tools / Options - View tab and unclick Page Breaks Hope this helps Cheers JulieD "lunker55" <joec@shipwaystairs.com> wrote in message news:eEMca5rAEHA.3256@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > After I do a print preview and go back to normal view, the dotted lines show > the page layout over my spreadsheet. How do I hide them without changing the > print area? > They are an...

Print/not print sales tax
Our Acct Dept wants to enter sales tax for payables... "so that it is not included in the check amount but on the balance sheet only." As they explained is the invoice is for $10.00 and should be taxed at 7% (for a total of $10.70) they'd like the check to print $10.00, but $10.70 carried over to GL and/or .70 to appear as tax. It would have to be optional though, some vendors include sales tax and some don't. Thanks for your help. Actually, you would have to modify the check report to subtract the tax amount. In this way, if the vendor charges taxes, like in your e...