Print Purchase Order lines for Purchase Orders on Hold

How can I print purchase lines for a purchase order on hold. How can the
report be modified to do this?

0
jacktundra (359)

hi

Go to Report ---- purchasing---analysis----purchase orderstatus and print
the Po which you want

sarath

"Jack Tundra" wrote:

> How can I print purchase lines for a purchase order on hold. How can the
> report be modified to do this?

MRP - Thanks but that does not print the purchase order report that I am
looking for. It prints an analysis report which is probably not the best.

Any other option?

"MRP-consoloidation of main stores and su"
<MRPconsoloidationofmainstoresandsu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:414A6583-2349-4041-A928-9CFD6D6D1B0E@microsoft.com...
> hi
>
> Go to Report ---- purchasing---analysis----purchase orderstatus and print
> the Po which you want
>
> sarath
>
> "Jack Tundra" wrote:
>
>> How can I print purchase lines for a purchase order on hold. How can the
>> report be modified to do this?

0
jacktundra (359)
11/16/2006 5:28:55 PM
What purchase order report are you looking for?  Do you simply want to
reprint a PO that is on hold?

Ta,
M.

"Jack Tundra" <jacktundra@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> MRP - Thanks but that does not print the purchase order report that I am
> looking for. It prints an analysis report which is probably not the best.
>
> Any other option?
>
> "MRP-consoloidation of main stores and su"
> <MRPconsoloidationofmainstoresandsu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:414A6583-2349-4041-A928-9CFD6D6D1B0E@microsoft.com...
>> hi
>>
>> Go to Report ---- purchasing---analysis----purchase orderstatus and print
>> the Po which you want
>>
>> sarath
>>
>> "Jack Tundra" wrote:
>>
>>> How can I print purchase lines for a purchase order on hold. How can the
>>> report be modified to do this?

Yes.

We first enter a purchase order and put it on hold and print it. Here the
print function is not happening.

"M. E. Houston" <m.e.houston@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What purchase order report are you looking for?  Do you simply want to
> reprint a PO that is on hold?
>
> Ta,
> M.
>
> "Jack Tundra" <jacktundra@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> MRP - Thanks but that does not print the purchase order report that I am
>> looking for. It prints an analysis report which is probably not the best.
>>
>> Any other option?
>>
>> "MRP-consoloidation of main stores and su"
>> <MRPconsoloidationofmainstoresandsu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message news:414A6583-2349-4041-A928-9CFD6D6D1B0E@microsoft.com...
>>> hi
>>>
>>> Go to Report ---- purchasing---analysis----purchase orderstatus and
>>> print
>>> the Po which you want
>>>
>>> sarath

0
jacktundra (359)
11/16/2006 11:31:30 PM
Have you tried Print Purchasing Documents? there's a Print Option there
and you can select the POs on Hold

Jack Tundra wrote:
> How can I print purchase lines for a purchase order on hold. How can the
> report be modified to do this?

0
slgloria (35)
11/17/2006 3:38:14 AM
that one does not print the same report.
"Stephen Lee Gloria" <slgloria@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Have you tried Print Purchasing Documents? there's a Print Option there
> and you can select the POs on Hold
>

> Jack Tundra wrote:
>> How can I print purchase lines for a purchase order on hold. How can the
>> report be modified to do this?

0
jacktundra (359)
11/17/2006 3:52:19 AM
If you want to reprint the PO, go into transaction entry, select the PO you
want to reprint, and hit the printer icon.  (This is for GP 8.0.)

> Yes.
>
> We first enter a purchase order and put it on hold and print it. Here the
> print function is not happening.
>

> "M. E. Houston" <m.e.houston@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> What purchase order report are you looking for?  Do you simply want to
>> reprint a PO that is on hold?
>>
>> Ta,
>> M.
>>
>> "Jack Tundra" <jacktundra@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> MRP - Thanks but that does not print the purchase order report that I am
>>> looking for. It prints an analysis report which is probably not the
>>> best.
>>>
>>> Any other option?
>>>
>>> "MRP-consoloidation of main stores and su"
>>> <MRPconsoloidationofmainstoresandsu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>>> message news:414A6583-2349-4041-A928-9CFD6D6D1B0E@microsoft.com...

hi,
you can customize the report as of the way you need.we are following that
and our clients are happy.
sarath.

"Jack Tundra" wrote:

> MRP - Thanks but that does not print the purchase order report that I am
> looking for. It prints an analysis report which is probably not the best.
>
> Any other option?
>
> "MRP-consoloidation of main stores and su"
> <MRPconsoloidationofmainstoresandsu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:414A6583-2349-4041-A928-9CFD6D6D1B0E@microsoft.com...
> > hi
> >
> > Go to Report ---- purchasing---analysis----purchase orderstatus and print
> > the Po which you want
> >
> > sarath
> >
> > "Jack Tundra" wrote:
> >
> >> How can I print purchase lines for a purchase order on hold. How can the
> >> report be modified to do this?

printing labels
I can print word and excel documents, but when I go to print a full page of labels I can't. My printer shows a meesage to add paper when I all ready have paper. have you tried to remove the paper from the printer before printing labels? then simply feed the printer with the label paper when it asks. -- db·´¯`·...¸><)))º> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - Database Developer - Accountancy - Veteran of the Armed Forces - Microsoft Partner - @hotmail.com ~~~~~~~~~~"share the nirvana" - dbZen ...

Time reg: Creating an Outlook Calendar appointment from the order
It would be a great feature when it comes to time registration, if it was possible from the Order View in the CRM Outlook client to draw an order directly into the Outlook Calendar, thereby using it for time registration. In that case, it should be possible to select which data fields would be transferred to the Outlook Calendar Appointment, enabling all sorts of time usage statistics. I'm quite certain many companies would benefit from such a feature. I know we would. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most...

How to Populate .msg File Used in Command Line
I have a .msg file I saved as a boilerplate for Calendar requests that will be programmatically started in an application I am developing. I want to be able to modify the Calendar request's date, time, duration, and message contents based on the user's inputs prior to opening the .msg file. After the user verifies the contents, he/she will click the <Send> button. Currently, from the command line, I can run "c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\outlook.exe" /f "c:\p_review\PR.msg" The Calendar request opens with the boilerplate. Ho...

Creating a Relationship Between Order Product (salesorderdetail) and Service Activity (serviceappointment)
Hi folks, We are using CRM 4.0 to run a consulting business. Its working pretty well but we want to simply the way we are doing some things. What we want to do is create an Order (salesorder) with multiple Order Products (salesorderdetal). So good so far. Next I want to be able associate each Order Product (salesorderdetail) with a Service Activity (serviceappointment), this representing that this billable line item in the order is actually going to be fulfilled as a consuting engagement. The problem is, I can't seem to be able to create an association between the Order Product (salesor...

Print Tasks Outlook 2007 Q.
I would love to print out a listing of all my tasks. Unfortunatly, I cannot think of how to do this. I can select my desired list of tasks but when I print it out, they only print one page to a task. How can I print a listing of tasks that will be more like the display? Respectfully, Jonathan Morningstar Greenville, South Carolina USA How and where in Outlook are you "selecting my desired list of Tasks?" Have you made a filtered view of the Tasks Folder? Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com Outlook 2003 user? Read "7 settings all Outlook 2003 us...

Signature page not printed for Credit card transaction
Hello I have set up new POS system and the POS system does not print signature page for credit card use. I check 'require signarue' for the receipt from tender type window and print Z-out to apply it but it still does not printing out the signature page. Any Solution? Please be advised. thank you for your help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C92FBD.0CA0D0C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Alex, Make sure the receipt is set to print it. Manager | Database | Register = Lis...

Printing business cards #6
I am trying to design and print cards for my business. I have the card designed, but I am confused by crop/bleed marks. The blue lines that intersect inside of Publisher do not seem to be the same lines that print when I print the card. How do I know how much room to leave around the edges (or "margins"). I do not know how much space is usable. Any help is appreciated. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from steve <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to design and print cards for my business. I > have the ...

One line is killing my program!
The following line works, where it specifies the first 4 characters of two area codes (403, and (587. .Range("C2:C" & q).FormulaR1C1 = _ "=MID(R[0]C[-2],INDEX(FIND({""(403"",""(587""},R[0]C[-2]),MATCH(TRUE,ISNUMBER(FIND({""(403"",""(587""},R[0]C[-2])),0)),14)" I need to substitute two variables - areaCode1 and areaCode2 to replace (403 and (587. I think I've done so, but the following doesn't work: .Range("C2:C" & q).FormulaR1C1 ...

Order of X-axis
Dearest Wizards, Col A has dates, in order but with most recent toward top. Col D has data to be graphed. What I want is for the resulting graph to have the most recent date on the RIGHT side of the graph (on the X-Axis) and the earliest dates on the LEFT. The order on the spreadsheet really can't be changed to accommodate this. TIA for any help you can give. Sam Hi, Double click the X axis and on the scale tab of the format dialog check, Dates in Reverse order To keep the Y axis labels on the left also check Value (Y) axis crosses at maximum value Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope,...

I can't print Excel document on legal size paper even with correc.
I have checked my settings, but I cannot print my worksheet on 8 1/2X14 legal size paper. Can anyone give me suggestions on why this would be happening? I can print documents that are letter size with no problem. I am using Microsoft Office 2003 with Windows XP. Thanks Choose Page Setup from the File drop down menu. Click on the Page tab and change the "Letter" to "Legal" >-----Original Message----- >I have checked my settings, but I cannot print my worksheet on 8 1/2X14 legal >size paper. Can anyone give me suggestions on why this would be happening? I >...

2 existing spreadsheets show 1st line rather than header row to sort ...
(XL2003) This is odd, I haven't seen this ever before. I was working on spreadsheets yesterday for a mail merge. Two had headers rows. I cleaned up both documents, put print area and then tried to sort. In both cases, what came up in the sort was the first row below the header where one always sees the actual titles of the header row when one selects the Header Row radio button under "My List Has" in the "Sort" box. I fiddled and fiddled a bit and managed to get one of the workbooks to display the sort properly by the header row titles - without figuring out what ...

text font color won't print in Excel, why?
I am using Excel 2002. I changed the text font color of the cell. It displays correctly on my screen, but it prints as black text even though I selected a pale yellow. Word 2002 prints correctly. The pale yellow prints as a light shade of gray. Does anyone know why? Thanks eagle Perhaps in Page Setup>Sheet you have "Black and White" checked? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:51:01 -0800, eagle7 <eagle7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using Excel 2002. I changed the text font color of the cell. It >displays correctly on my screen, b...

Purchase Request Resolution #2
V10, Purchase Request Resolution window. I am struggling a bit trying to understand the Request Resolution window, and creating New Purchase Orders from it. I have went to the advanced query window and put in a buyer ID and a vendor ID, and then I do see the list of components I need to purchase. However I dont quite understand if I need to hilite a component, click the select vendor, and then keep repeating this over and over for all the components listed? Then do I click the create button at the bottom to finally create my PO? If anyone has instructions, or a TechKknowledge num...

Document extra check was printed and mark it void
I'm trying to figure out how to tell GP8 that an extra check was printed but we need it to be void. We printed checks today and accidently printed 1 more than we should have. Since we used that check number, GP will move on to the next one. We want to be able to go into GP and document that we did print that check but it should be void. Does that make sense to anyone? Did that exra check print on a check or on blank paper. Do you want to re-use that check number? I'm not 100% with GP 8, but in 10 you just go to "Void Historical Transactions" and void the check. ...

how to save settings for printing several envelopes
I want to print addresses on several envelopes which are the same size but the addresses are different (for Christmas cards). Is there a way to do this without going to options each time and reset the size and font that I want? Create an envelope template. You can start from scratch with a new document, selecting the desired paper size (or specifying a custom size) or use Add to Document to add your envelope to the current document. Then see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/DetachEnvelope.htm for instructions on separating the envelope from the document. Once you have just the ...

Receipt print strange characters on Vista
Hi All, We run Vista business with RMS. The receipt printer is an Epson TM88 clone and on both printers it randomly prints strange characters all over the receipt. It sometimes come up with an error 'unknown error - retry or cancel' but not always. We have never had any problems on XP so I don't know if this is Vista related or not. The supplier of the printer suggested we download the latest OPOS drivers which we have done without success. Has anyone else seen or had this problem? Thanks Matt ...

Cannot view print preview of HTML messages after IE7 uninstall
I can no longer view a print preview of HTML messages in OUtlook 2003 after uninstalling Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2. Anyone know how to fix this? Have you tried reinstalling IE7 Beta 2? Patrick Schmid "QaT" <QaT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8662AD3-5552-4B70-967C-E602E792C439@microsoft.com... >I can no longer view a print preview of HTML messages in OUtlook 2003 after > uninstalling Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2. Anyone know how to fix this? Yes, and still does not work. Very annoying. Might Windows Repair fix this issue? "Patrick Schmid&...

Line Chart #9
Hi, I have a line chart for month on month data Jan'07 Feb'07 Mar'07 Apr'07 May'07 Jun'08 A 93 99 120 111 85 90 This is the Eg data. Is there a way to show difference in values. For Eg : Jan - Feb there is a +6 difference. Then there is a +11 difference... etc Is there a way i can show this difference on the graph automatically? Other than manually inserting a text box?? Thanks Rajula Please don't multi-post. Cross-post if you must. -- David Biddulph "Rajula" <Rajula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FBF5AFF-6629-470C-B...

How do i print an excel file in the form of a booklet?
I have a list of phone numbers and addresse that I need to print in the form of a small booklet that I can carry in my purse. How do I print it? What program and how to set it up? Also I want ohotos on the left and data on the right side pages. I'm not sure excel is the best application for this kind of thing. I'm sure you could do it (after a few hours/days/months of frustration!), but maybe you could find a better application by searching google. Or even put the data into MSWord and use that for all the nice formatting. shireen wrote: > > I have a list of p...

blank page prints after group (sometimes)
I have report of students with the class_id defined as a group. "Force New Page" is defined "Before Section". Whether I have a page and a group header defined (they can be the same anyway) or just a page header defined, I am getting the same problem: 27 students can fit onto a page. However, if there is a class of 25 students, the next page is blank except for the header. (I have not seen a class of 27 students so I have not tested that yet). I can't seem to find a way out of it. Where I am I going wrong? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.acce...

Fax in mass several purchase order
We use G/P release 7.0. How can I mass fax several purchase order to vendors. Claude, thanks. You can export them to Adobe PDF format using Adobe writer. Once that is done, use WinFax to fax the file. Hope this helps.. Hi, thanks. Do you mean that we could send different PO to different vendors at the same time with a simple file ? How Winfax will read the fax number ? How Winfax will send 1 page or more pages if it necessary to ? Claude. Thanks. "rrs1977@gmail.com" wrote: > You can export them to Adobe PDF format using Adobe writer. Once that > is done, use WinFax ...

Print Item Number Ole object on Sales Order Processing reports
Would like the ability to print an Item Number Ole object on my SOP reports. For example, go to Transactions, Sales, Sales Transaction Entry. In the Sales Transaction Entry window, enter an Order for an Item. Click the Item Number Note button. Once you are in the Note window, click the paperclip button to add an Ole Object. In the OLE Container window, click Edit, and then click Insert New Object. In the next widow click Create from File. This is where you will attach an existing object (such as an image or text file). Close the window and save your changes. Click Attach to atta...

Printing #7
After I removed the pagebreak, my worksheet prints out very small. Also, without actually signifying the number of pages to print, it trys to print 1000s of pages ... that just started. First select and set a print range/area. Next under Page settings disable "Fit to" and use "adjust to" 100% Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:12:54 -0700, allstarmanage <allstarmanage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After I removed the pagebreak, my worksheet prints out very small. Also, >without actually signifying the number of pages to print, it try...

Excel charts in print preview distorted.
I'm assisting a customer with an excel presentation she created on another computer. She is curently using Excel XP and she changed some of the data the charts are pulling from and now the charts are all distorted in print preview. The charts are all scrunched up in the upper portion of the page. I view this presentation on my computer and all looks fine in page layout and print preview. I tried setting her default printer to mine, no help. I tried adjusting her video resolutions (they were originally the same as mine) to higher and lower resolutions and get the same results. Any...

XP Professional printing to HP 722C
When I had my printer HP 722C installed on a Windows 98 computer, I had the option for duplex printing and printing to banner paper. Now, I have it installed XP Professional machine and these options are not available. Has anyone else seen this and know how to fix this? Before David A comes in to blast HP, you might want to go up to the HP site to see if their is a newer driver available for your printer. However, in many cases some printer functions have been lost with XP, and you may have to do your duplex printing manually. Good luck DavidF "Bimshure" <yfarley@yahoo.com&...