Print checks\earnings statements at multiple locations

Hello,

Our client wants to print checks at the corporate office and download the
file to several locations to perform the printing.  They would want to do
this for AP and PR

Preference is 1 large check run in AP and PR and to use a field such as
department to "segregate" the file.

Any suggestins on how to handle?
0
kmeyer (8)

Missing Check Batch (Batch not hitting GL)
My client is on GP 8 and this happened 2 times already. Basically they post a batch of computer checks, they are set to post through to GL. They got an error about glpostcleanup and the batch became stuck in Batch Recovery. We 'freed' up the batch but afterwards it is nowhere to be found. The batch is not in Post Checks, not in GL Batches, not in SY00500. In both instances we had to post the checks in Bank Rec to GL. The checks did not hit BR either. This is starting to worry me. GP said to run the special upgrade procedure in GP Utilities and I ran this before my client ...

unending "checking updates" msg when opening trial version
I downloaded the Money 2006 Deluxe trial version, and upon opening the software am getting the following pop-up msg: "Please wait while Money 2006 checks for software updates. This process could take several minutes." Well, it's been about an hour and the software is still stuck in this loop. When I try to end the program from the Windows Task Manager, it says it can't end the program because the program is waiting on a response from me (FYI, there are no buttons in the pop-up box with which to respond). I tried to uninstall the program, but it said it would make m...

Select Checks Generates 0 Balance Payments
GP 8.0, SQL When I run the select checks process, it generates $0 balance payments transactions. Every time I run the process I edit checks and delete the $0 balance transactions. Why would select checks be generating these payments? How can I fix this so it doesn't happen any more? THanks, Jason ------=_NextPart_0001_A99BF2A7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, I understand you are using the Select Checks window to create your batch however you find zero dollar checks in the batch when you go to edit the payments. This is caused by either a manual...

Deposits from multiple payors
I know this question has been asked before, but I was unable to locate an answer in the archives. I frequently deposit several checks at a time. I can see how to allocate the different categories in a deposit like that, but there seems to be no place to put the payer. If I enter each check as a separate deposit, Money can't recognize the transaction when I get it downloaded from the bank. Is there any way to deal with this? -- The Other Jim Hargrove Austin, TX You can split the downloaded transaction and match it up with the multiple transacion that you entered manually. "The Ot...

Printing a Booklet?
I'd like to be able to print a report as a multipage booklet A5 in size, any suggestions of how i might be able to do this would be appreciated Easiest way FinePrint (www.fineprint.com) which acts as a Postscript printer. You give it the appropriate settings to configure the result as a booklet, and it takes care of the whole thing. Or Click Book from Blue Squirrel Software. http://www.bluesquirrel.com/products/clickbook/ Both run around $50 US. Doing it natively in Access would probably be a major headache and cost you more in time to develop for one report than the cost of...

Print Entire Workbook
Hello, I have an MS-Excel 97 workbook, I want to printout. Each time I try to print the entire workbook (I select print entire workbook), only 1 sheet prints. Can/will someone tell what I am doing wrong??? Charles L. Phillips Charles, not certain why it is not working. However, you can try selecting all sheets (right click on a sheet and select that option) and then clicking on the print button. Bob Flanagan Macro Systems http://www.add-ins.com Productivity add-ins and downloadable books on VB macros for Excel "Charles Phillips" <tptbusines_98@hotmail.com> wrote in messa...

How do I print to (send) from Word to OneNote?
How do I add to "Print to" the comand "Send to OneNote"? I am using Word 2007 and OneNote 2003. ...

Purchase order printing error message
GP 9, sp2 When we go to print a PO (Blank Paper, modfied report), as soon as we hit the print button, an error message pops up which says "Menu not found. (Line #3)" After hitting OK on the error window, we can print the PO just fine. This happens on all machines. Thanks for any feedback. Neil On Nov 14, 11:38 pm, "Neil" <n...@ktllp.com> wrote: > GP 9, sp2 > When we go to print a PO (Blank Paper, modfied report), as soon as we hit > the print button, an error message pops up which says "Menu not found. (Line > #3)" > > After hittin...

Cannot see downloaded statements!
Cal, I followed your directions below - problem continues. Cannot see downloaded statements in Money 2002. Other suggestions? "In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. You might want to decrease the size of the Tools->InternetOptions- >Settings Amount of disk space to use to perhaps 50MB with dialup or 20 MB with broadband. Then open Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box. Download your statement again." In microsoft.public.money, par4bogey wrote: &g...

How to use Like and Or in Form.Filter VB Statement
This Works: Forms![Master Search].Form.Filter = "[GTPO] = Forms![Master Search]! Text63" FilterOn = True This Doesn't: Forms![Master Search].Form.Filter = "[GTPO] = Forms![Master Search]! Text63" Or "[Project Name] Like '*" & Forms![Master Search]!Text64 & "*'" FilterOn = True what is the correct syntax How many times are you going to ask the same question? I've already answered you: did that not work for you? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) <himmelrich@gmail.com...

Multiple Excels
Hello Group Here's a really easy question for you with what's probably a really easy answer, but Excel Help is no help so I need your help. I have two Windows shortcuts to open separate Excel files. What I'd like is that they open the files in two separate instances of Excel instead of in the one instance. When I'm working with two workbooks I find it easier to switch between two applications than to flick between two open workbooks using the toolbar option. Can anybody help? Best wishes Peter Kessler Kessler Associates E: digital@kessler-web.co.uk W: http://www.digital.ke...

Multiple IF's in one cell
I would like to find a formula that will allow me to sort/find a name in several columns of names and if it is one of the columns then indicate which column heading it was under. I've tried embedded IFs but I have limited experience with using multiple formulas in one cell. Hello Michael, Are you searching for the name in a single row or several rows? If it's the former then assuming you want to search in A2:J2 and return the heder from A1:J1 try =INDEX(A$1:J$1,MATCH(L2,A2:J2,0)) where L2 contains the name for which you need to search for the latter try this to search withi...

How to select multiple cells using ctrl key?
I have a MSFlexGrid control in my application inserted as an activex control. It is non editable. Once the data is displayed on the grid, the user can select single/multiple cells either using mouse or keys like shift/ctrl or both at the same time. Using mouse it is possible to select multiple cells but using ctrl key, the cell does not get selected. How do i achieve this? Also, after the selection is made, how do i find what all cells are selected from the Grid? ...

multiple criteria SUMPRODUCT
Hello Everyone, I am sure this has been discussed, but I can't seem to find a threa that matches my exact situation. I have one sheet called "Actuals" and one called "JuneActuals". Th "Actuals" sheet contains Product and Months where the total units sol for the month would be listed by product: A B(Jan04) C(Feb04) etc. ProductA ProductB The second sheet "JuneActuals" contains the raw product shipment data. In column A the product is listed each time the product ships, column has the date it shipped, and column C has the q...

A question regarding use of the Test Container to check ActiveX controls
Hello. Apologies for the novice question here. I'm using VC++6.0sp4. I've written a tiny ActiveX control that seemingly works just fine in a container my company has written that displays graphical information. When I try my control, which simply puts up a circle/ellipse at an X,Y location within the frame of the control in the test container, if i change current x,y properies (which change where a point is drawn on the screen) it works. if i script changes to the x,y location for the current x,y properties within a loop, i only see the last x,y position drawn. I can slow the loop d...

Printing Only Rows With Values In Them
In Workbook2 I=92ve got formulas in all cells from A1 to J100. The formulas =91pull in=92 values from the corresponding cells in Workbook1. Not all rows in Workbook1 always have values in them, ie the values may stop at row 20, 30, 45, whatever (but there won=92t be any gaps). I need to print Workbook2 sometimes and I only want to print the rows where there are values, not the whole 100 rows with formulas in them, but if I click =91Print=92 I always get the whole 100 rows printed, whether there are values in them or not. In the 100 rows I=92ve got conditional formatting thus: If cel...

Batch print incremental numbers
This seems fairly simple but I'm not sure how to achieve it. Using Excel I have to simply print a sequential number on the top right of a number of pages. When that page #1 is printed that sequential number will increment to #2, page 2 is printed, etc Cand anyone please direct me as to how to do this with Excel ? Sub Macro1() Range("A1") = 1 Do Until Range("A1") = 301 ActiveSheet.PrintOut Copies:=1 Range("A1") = Range("A1") + 1 Loop End Sub ...

When printing page to pdf, my Excel XY chart shrinks to one half s
Quick question for the MVPs, like Jon P. and others. I have an Excel page with six dense XY graphs. But, each of these graphs are actually a picture of an XY graph from another page within the same workbook--it is a summary sheet. The problem is that whenever I print that summary page to pdf, the pdf software cuts down the height of each graph to exactly 1/2 the size. I have used CUTEpdf Writer and Acrobat Pro, and both of them do this. Moreover, after printing, the summary page, the "picture" graphs in the Excel file also show the same reduction in size. Do any of you...

RPC over HTTP
I was wondering does Outlook over RPC support opening multiple mailboxes? I'm trying to get this to work but have no luck. On 25 Oct 2004 09:38:39 -0700, lincw@yahoo.com (Lincoln Wong) wrote: >I was wondering does Outlook over RPC support opening multiple >mailboxes? I'm trying to get this to work but have no luck. It's absolutley no different, so long as you have the rights to access that mailbox. hmm.. maybe I am not configuring the server properly. All clients using RPC/HTTPS, can access their own mailbox. But not the Public Folders that were orginally created in E...

Printing problem with Publisher 2002 #2
I am having a problem printing certain documents with Pub 2002. I try and print a single page color document with my HP Office Jet Pro K5400 printer and it goes into the printing que and then it disappears. The printer runs for a second as if its going to print but then nothing futher happens. I try and print that document in black & white I get the same result. I thought maybe it was the size of the document at 417 KB but I am able to print an identical size document without a problem. I am having this problem with several different Publisher 2002 flyers that I have created. ...

How can I print Business Cards view in O2007?
HIi, I've got a lot of contacts with pictures. the 'Business Cards' view does a great job of showing them on the screen together. But how can I print what I see? If I 'select all' and then 'print', it gives a very different-looking list. Is there any way to print all the business cards with the photos? TIA, Graeme On Nov 15, 11:26=A0pm, Graeme <Gra...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > HIi, I've got a lot of contacts with pictures. the 'Business Cards' view = does > a great job of showing them on the screen together. But how...

is there a way to create multiple pies in one chart (comparison)?
Hi, Quick answer is no. Create multiple chart objects and arrange then to appear as 1 chart. So only display the legend on one of the chartobjects and either use cells to draw a border around the charts or add a rectangle. If you need to you can then change there location to embed the chart objects within a blank chart sheet. A quick way to create a blank chart sheet is to press F11 making sure the active and surrounding cells are empty. Cheers Andy Jim W wrote: -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Macros to delete check boxes
I need to find a way to delete the check mark within a checkbox button so the customer can clear chcked items. I tried a macro but it will not uncheck the box. Do you have a solution. Thanks -- Gary Baker Gary Depends if you are using checkboxes from the forms tool box or the control one (ActiveX). This code will do both. The first line clears all the forms checkboxes, the for each...next loop goes through the collection setting all the values to false (un-checked) Sub Uncheckboxes() Dim wks As Worksheet Dim ckbx As OLEObject Set wks = Worksheets("Sheet1") With wks .che...

Checking for the date after midnight
Hi, In one of my forms, when user saves the data, the form also records the date the data was saved by the user i have named the field as transDate. This is working fine but the problem is since, we work from evening 6:00 PM to morning 3:00 AM, when user saves the data after 12:00 AM, the transDate field takes the next days date but what i need is that, even after 12:00 AM, system should calculate and take previous days date. Please help. Let me know if my question is not clear. thanks, navin Try using this --- DateAdd("h", -3, Date()) Maybe -4 to be safe? -- KARL DE...

Multiple SCOPE_IDENTITY 11-19-09
Can I use multiple SCOPE_IDENTITY() in the same stored procedure or is there a better way? I have a stored procedure that will create a new row in 2 tables and both tables have identity columns. The first INSERT will add a record to a People table and then set a variable to the SCOPE_IDENTITY() for use in the INSERT of the 2nd table. Then the 2nd table will return the SCOPE_IDENTITY of the 2nd table. Thanks. David Yes you can check Scope_Identity() after each insert for the proper value. -- Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP Solid Quality Mentors "David C" <...